Hal Turner on WBCQ

7490Khz
splatterbox.us:7415/listen.pls

Covering the west point commie, Wiener, and more.

Call in now!

Other urls found in this thread:

therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/p/frequent-callers.html
trpshowpodcasts.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i can't believe i'd see the day where we'd have to destroy this man one more time

I am waiting to get the number if he opens the phones. I think he is to dumb to run a tape delay so there could be some fun to be had.

found it.

I don't think his time delay has been beaten to this date.

Hal's based as fuck this time around.

Given enough time and memeing, anyone can turn a little bit Holla Forums

This board accuses everyone of being a fed or controlled opposition but then turns around to listen to Hal Turner, literal confirmed fed and FBI cointelpro agent provocateur. Nice going.

He was dropping OY VEY's when talking about Wiener in the opening. I hope people start calling in and fucking with him again. Those old threads where fun.

And he's still more interesting to listen to than your post.

kys TRSosomite newfag

Reported

Someone call him and pretend to be his FBI handler.

This is the same mindset as the TRSodomites who defend Kike Eunuch and the other fags, jews, race-mixers, and sodomites from the bog

Make sure to ask him if asians have tails.

Phone calls about to start

6 MILLION MORE!

Holla Forums calling him out for being a narc

This caller is a cuck but he just called him the fuck out for being an FBI nigger. KEK

Haha

How cuckchan took down Hal Turner.

Fun fact: Hal Turner was one of the co-founders of The Right Perspective radio show hosted by John from Statin Island and Frank formerly known from Queens, probably the two biggest zio-cuck faggots that were around decades before 'white zionists' such as Dickie Spencer and Angloon came onto the scene.

Great radio if you like listening to a bunch of geriatrics go on and on about left wing radical jew haters and how much they love Trump. Their regular callers are pretty based too, especially Cheryl from NJ.

therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/p/frequent-callers.html

trpshowpodcasts.blogspot.com/

ZAPPED IN THE TESTICLES WITH TASERS UNTIL HE DIED

I hate how those leejunfags re-wrote history. A lot of the people who targeted him were WNs who could tell he was an informant.

Fucking this. Well that's why us oldfags are here to tell the tale.

I had to check my calendar. I thought it was fucking 10 BCY (before current year).

Even if the leftists were half as involved with the Hal Turner raids as they pretended to be (most of us were just non-political shitposters then just graduating from high school), our efforts all ended up in White Nationalism's favor since the hackers confirmed his federal connections. Yeah, real disingenuous of them to revise history like that.

I actually called in around February 2008 to talk about The Vagina Monologues. Good times.

Hal Turner
1906 paterson plank rd
North Bergen, NJ 07047

Did people forget that Hal is a CIA informant?

Hal admitted under oath during that he worked for the FBI as an informant, he also stated on his radio show since getting out of federal prison that his larping on the radio as a white nationalist was all an act and apart of the DHS program to entrap real WNs and 'extremist groups'. Hal was a kike loving patriotard working for zog the whole time.

test

you have to go back to wherever you came from