The definition of an uppity nigger in one photo

NIGGERS AT ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETARY TAKE A KNEE TO PROTEST THE PLAYING OF "TAPS"

This was posted on my Faceberg. Someone snagged a photo of a group of niggers at Arlington, and one did a Kaepernick to protest the song "Taps," which is played to honor American war dead. This isn't even the anthem or raycis poh-leece, now these fucking blacks are just protesting the very existence of whites, including the dead. If any lurkers thought there could be any kind of negotiated peace between blacks and our people, take a look at this photo and think again. We need to get the Japanese internment camps set up again so we can be done with these disgusting baboons once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20025784
cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(14)00476-5
occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2013/03/23/racial-admixture-in-usa-and-why-mulattoes-identify-as-black/
businessinsider.com/iodization-effect-on-iq-2013-7
heritage.org/crime-and-justice/report/the-real-root-causes-violent-crime-the-breakdown-marriage-family-and
ncjrs.gov/App/publications/Abstract.aspx?id=167327
theatlantic.com/sexes/archive/2012/12/the-real-complex-connection-between-single-parent-families-and-crime/265860/
marripedia.org/effects_of_fatherless_families_on_crime_rates
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/036319909101600201
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/p2581.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwi0t-6nne3UAhXowVQKHcl8DUQQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNFrorEMV2sasUPcNwymrT6ujM-xbA
5tjt.com/our-first-jewish-president-lyndon-johnson-an-update/
freemasoninformation.com/masonic-education/famous/united-states-masonic-presidents/
aclu.org/sites/default/files/assets/tor_stinks.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3857581/
streamable.com/t2qo5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please enjoy a kike free first post™

Hang All Niggers and Kikes

THEY ALWAYS HAD
and the best method for these nigs is giving them a deadly overdose of lead in the cranium.

You're no better than them for your shitfirstpost.

Dead niggers can't take a knee

Normalfags worship the military
If it spreads we could see more people going from civnat to regular nationalist

this

Isn't this essentially a funeral service? That's pretty fucked up to try and make it about you. Spread this far and wide. I'm an edgy retard who doesn't give a fuck about dead ZOGbots, and this pissed me off. I can't imagine what it would do to normalfag fencesitters.

Since the beginning. It's like those boomer cucks always talking about just getting along without realizing we never have got along. The closest time we ever did in America was when there was segregation. Even among whites we don't get along and are split on vast cultural and societal issues, which is literally why you get civil fucking wars.

Today i was watching a pubg stream and one of the players during the lobby was playing the american anthem as loud as he could.
Then the chat revolved around the anthem and the knee drop thing, there were people claiming that they would punch anyone he saw doing that shit.
Later the chat became about police killing cops, which I quickly changed to black on black crime and how police risk their lives to save blacks from themselves and the chat got cleared.
The window has shifted, even people watching game streams don't stand these fuckers

is the captcha being ddos? its took forever

deport all the niggers back to africa, it'd solve most of our problems

What recent events have got me to thinking is that their behavior may have something to do with their intellectual limitations. It's well established that even American blacks struggle with abstract thought and concepts. Since they can't wrap their heads around things that don't actually take shape in the physical world, it leads to them having an inability to see things from another person's viewpoint. Most of them are completely devoid of empathy. Blacks do things no other race of people do - the knockout game, the constant rapes, the hair-trigger violence that they use against each other, the exaggerated bravado, the fact that you can hear them talking from 500 yards away. They have to be the center of everyone's world to feel secure. There's a lack of basic human empathy and decency and I'm starting to think it's because they're literally incapable of having those kinds of thoughts.

I've noticed this too. The other day I put on a random Spongebob jewtube stream for my kid to watch, and I had to hide the chat because it was full of "KILL ALL NIGGERS" and swastikas. one day i won't hide it

Whoever conned the niggers into protesting taps, hat tip.

The country would improve on all levels immediately. Most major cities could be taken back. Removing the kikes in control of the cities would complete the renovation.

i hope the niggers keep it up. doing so will infuriate more and more people, and this is good.

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

How long before niggers can take a knee instead of taking major tests like the SAT and it's a human rights violation to fail them?

(Checked)
THIS. This is what we have to do. It will redpill people so much.

I'm quite enjoying this turbo red-pilling circus dumb niggers are currently engaged in. Looks like the kike created golem of BLM is in process of turning on them in a very beautiful way.

Six, maybe seven months.

Dox the fucking nigger.

What would you do about the initial population drop, filling in the empty jobs? Are there enough white NEETs to take up the old positions?

What would we do without niggers? Do you know where you're at?

With nogs protesting taps, my mind is churning try to think of other noble inspiring things for them to attack, or perhaps something lower rung that appeals to the masses, perhaps star wars theme music, that could be seen as too White. They attack taps, skies the limit, get them to attack everything good.

Sure there are, the problem is getting them to work. Speaking strictly of NEETs, most of them simply don't want to work and wont until the absolutely have to, to eat.

I would've sucker punched that piece of shit.

Post faster next time, yid.

And go to jail for one dumb nigger?

Yes.

No, the point of segregation was to keep niggers from ascending into blacks with proper nutrition, and education. Black culture did not become degenerate until welfare in the 1960s.

With niggers gone the public outcry for public assistance wont be as loud. With that being in play, NEETs would be cut off from their autismbux.

kek nice one, user

And mean if you were looking at as real problem that could be solved. Say you really did have the money and resources to ship millions of niggers back to Africa on boats, the initial drop in population would cause economic issues. I know there are tons of niggers that are unemployed, but you would have to also implement a program to work in tandem that would be simultaneously creating jobs for whites out of work while carrying out the Back to Africa initiative.

Remember these kind of simple things when entering those blackpill threads aimed at demoralizing you.

Lincoln tried that. It's called Liberia. That and the greenbacks drove the ((freemasons)) to shoot him.

While removing niggers would make a big impact, spics are the biggest welfare leeches. The wall and a repeat of Operation Wetback is absolutely necessary.

KFC IS THE CREATION OF THE EVIL WHITE MAN

REMEMBER TO TAKE A KNEE WHEN ORDERING CHIKKENS AT YOUR LOCAL KFC COUNTER

Yep. Roughly half of whites are irredeemable, traitorous, faggots. That ratio just gets so much worse among other racial/ethnic groups.
Looking at the voting data you can bank on 70% of spics and 90% of niggers thinking a vote for Uncle Samta Claus is a legit political ideology this isn't including neocohen moderates either. The "Free Shit Army" should not be considered a voting bloc; they're essentially looters with a ballot.

Same.
RWhiteGoose is one of the two streamers I watch, and his stream for the past few days it's been right-wing as fuck due to people bringing up the take-a-knee thing, plenty of jew-wise people in there too.

Goose is pretty right wing as well form what I've been able to gather, he just likes to hide it it seems. (though he's most likely not a NatSoc sympathizer, I've been trying little by little)

Poor nutrition leads to low IQ. Low IQ + bad education + niggerspeak leads to semi-sentient beasts. Removal of fathers means semi-sentient beasts don't learn self control and become janitors, general construction labor, or other productive activities for this class of people.

Heh, I watch Goose's stream as well, had to have him unban me because some mod got angry at me posting merchant memes.

Remind myself to take a knee when it comes to Holocaust remembrance day or MLK day.

Yep. Worst case scenario, I spend 1 night in jail, prosecutor offers disorderly conduct or drops it entirely. Worth it.

It's so good, though. Can we let the blacks that run KFC survive the purge?

Vast majority of IQ is genetic, poor nutrition leads to lower IQ than the genetic potential.

Never had any trouble of that kind happen to me or saw anyone complain about merchant stuff, maybe just a kid that got upset?
The past couple of days we've had some soyboy calling people racist and whatnot for criticizing the take-a-knee thing, and he got banned instead, basically everyone told him to can his liberal bullshit ad fuck off.
Speedlore tonight, brother.

Take a knee on November 11th.

holocost = white tears the real holocost was on the slave ships (crying laughing emoji)(crying laughing emoji)(crying laughing emoji)(fire emoji)(black fist emoji) #holocaustsowhite

You really have to look at it from the liberal perspective to understand what they are really doing.

They aren't saying "fuck the soldiers"

They are saying "my political movement is more important than what is currently happening" and "I am using this moment to express that."

So in essence they are being disrespectful but they don't understand that it is in fact disrespect.

It's a subtle distinction.

TLDR these idiots don't get why they are being disrespectful. Someone should explain it to them.

That's been going on under the surface for decades. Now that Confederate statues are being removed on the whims of niggers, antifucks are emboldening them by supporting BLM terrorism, and they have been allowed to chimp out over their daily delusions of what "literally the KKK Trump" is doing, they are getting bolder and feeling more comfortable expressing their blatant wish to exterminate all things white in public. This is accelerating rapidly. Look for more black on white assaults in the coming months as blacks start getting triggered just by being around whites in public. You'll have to look for info on them, as the media won't say a word.

I'm guessing we will have had a major race incident of some sort by Christmas.

No. Everyone already knows the only reason niggers are doing is this is because "fuck whitey", anyone who tells you otherwise is just a faggot liar

Single

spacing

monkey.

Your words are already true, as I have not heard nor seen a single peep from the MSM about the recent attack at the white church in Tennessee.

That's veteran's day, what's your point?

Blacks really wished that black slavery was annudah shoah. And just like Jews, blacks will probably milk that for their own interests.

Go back to reddit

We wuz trips an sheeit

Niggers are free to return to their places of origin if they don't like the USA.

What jobs?

this is some good accelerationism right here. I wonder if (((they))) will try to boost it or contain it. I try to be realistic and not exagerate about future outcomes so maybe this wont be such big of a deal in a few months if they drop it in the next few weeks.

ffs just kill yourself, you zero energy shill

Not really tho

Don't prostrate yourself for things you oppose just because your enemy decided a symbol of defeat was a symbol of victory, you stupid fucking nigger.

this. they try to latch onto literature that detracts white accomplishments and tries to find ways to make a fuss about why they weren't included. Calling them farm equipment is good laughs.

It wont be an option when whites stand up.

Optimistic.
They're saying "fuck wypypo, your white wars don't matter, your dead soldiers don't matter, gibs me some shit right fucking now".
In a way they're right. I don't give a fuck about African tribes spearing each other over lightbulb-headed sheboons, so why would they care about white wars?
They're doing this precisely because it is disrespect, though. They've been told "you deserve the world, Ra-nuqua Pharaoh Johnson, and you might have to kill whites to get it" from a (((white))) professor, and they think "yiiih, nigga hell yiiih" and go out with a head full of dreams of golden chains and white wimmenz. They have a chip on their soldier, and it's not going to go away no matter how many handouts they get. We're five years away from niggers walking down the streets with crucified white baby dolls like they did in Africa.

They're doing pedal to the metal. Soros has that new group that wants to start a civil war November 4th, Michael Obama said today that white women were stupid for voting for Trump, this NFL shit is only going to escalate each week. It's going to be a good end of the year.

Blacks in Africa: 70

Blacks in civilized lands: 85

Whites in civilized lands: 100

At best, they're equally important and nutrition is still a whole standard deviation difference. Have you ever met people with 70 IQ? These are people that are good for little more than moving a pile of boxes from here to there. 85 IQ is capable of some military jobs, cooking, cleaning, security, etc.

If you know any nigs from work, you realize that they are appallingly lazy and dumb, which is why it is so easy for the jews to weaponize them against us.

That being said, all this racial identity politics is a D&C move to distract from substantial economic issues.

We need to tell niggers that their wages are being lower by mexican illegals.

Then what should I do? Black people taking a knee means "fuck you white America".

No.

Yeah maybe if you want some kraft cheese sandwiches and hatian mud cookies or whatever. The culinary arts are a patrician goddamn science.

(((Soros))) and (((Rothschild))) really want to accelerate the coming of the next market crash since they already made their bets agaisnt it. According to all of what i've read it will probably happen somewhere around March 2018 maybe later but definetely on 2018. Dunno what surprice (((they))) have for us before the end of this year.

Fucking flip em off, Stand tall an take none of their shit. Do not use the universal thousands of years old, basic body language sign of submission as a sign of defiance. It's fucking retarded and it's an inherently submissive pose one way or another.

Can someone give me a summary about this kneel shit?

Is kneeling good? Is it bad?
What would be best for the niggers and kikes to do?
I haven't been online much lately.

To quote my field sources: Yasi mup da dobbie doo muffugga yt pipoh namean fo hunnit yeers jim crow an sheeit put that shit up on facebook gon be lit smash dat mf like buton yaherd

Yes. Literally just demonstrated that the IQ difference is the same for nutrition as for race. And that's assuming blacks in civilized lands are getting good nutrition, which they're not. They could probably make up a few more points there. Stop shilling in an attempt to conflate blacks and niggers.

I said cook, not chef. Cook means fast food or a diner.

It's funny because yeah its a submissive sign. I wouldnt feel anything if this couldn't be spun as them kneeling to their (((masters))) which own the Jewsa anyways (but want to destroy it's white origins, like the flag etc) . But that's just a theory.

Worth noting that he specified cooking within a military setting.
I don't want to shit on base food because it's a whole hell of a lot better than field rations but still it ain't exactly fine dining.

Point conceded. With that gluttonous paramilitary budget you'd think they could feed those poor fools something other than feces and corn beef hash from a can.

Most major cities wouldn't know what to do with their police forces after massive drops in crime

I guarantee this dumb nigger doesn't even understand what the ceremony is for and that he is being disrespectful to his fellow niggers who died in service. I bet the extent of his thinking was something like

No.

The problem is they only pull this shit in packs. You flip off a nigger doing this shit, the whole chimp troupe will attack you, and your fellow whites in the immediate area probably won't step in to help. Being armed in the US is even more important now that blacks are almost in open revolt.

This is going to sound like a joke, but it's not. She can spell big words, meaning she got some kind of basic education including things like conjugating verbs, implying the capacity to understand abstractions like time. She understands. The 70 IQ man who didn't get enough iodine, was left in his crib all day with no stimulation, cannot read at all, and has a vocabulary of a few hundred words, he's the one that will stab you in front of a cop and say he dindu nuffin and genuinely mean it.

Reported.

pretty much let them humiliate themselves as they always have been. Turn their movement into satire. They lose influence 10 fold while they resort to violence.

If only. It's such a shame. So many inner cities in the US have beautiful brick and stone architecture. 80% are inhabited by groids who literally piss and shit all over them. I lived in an asian city with 20 million people in it. It was quite a nice experience to live in a SAFE big city where everything worked. I can be a lot more productive in a place like that but in the US all cities are fucking pozzed up the neghole x 1000. I had considered moving to europe until I took a trip to London/Paris/Munich etc. and found the poz was worldwide. Such a god damned shame.

top kek
AI and automation will cull any need for niggers, not that they are needed now. In fact we would probably find that companies, now not paying the nigger tax, can get by with 1 white employee where they were previously affirmative actioned into employing 3 niggers.

It's white admixture that causes niggers in the US to have a higher IQ. Good nutrition causes a noticeable increase but not a fucking standard deviation.

Repurposed farm equipment.

Yes, you fucking nigger. Even with all the niggers, spics, pajeets, and chinks flooding america, you look at job websites and there are hundreds available. Most of them right now are fucking shit: RN positions, retail, CDL "fuck you and fuck having a place to live" drivers, senior positions only in tech/IT/related fields asking for 6-10+ years of experience and tens of thousands of expert level skills because everything below that is given to pajeets. Without subhumans, we can easily have an unemployment level consisting only of those too young to work, and those old enough to be able to retire, and people will be able to retire. Do you really think we need niggers, spics, pajeets, and chinks to take jobs that according to schlomo "whites won't do"? Are you really that fucking stupid?

You're even dumber than the first user I responded to.

You're forgetting that the average black-American has 22-29% white admixture (see one-drop rule).
One the other hand 96% of white Americans are pure Europeans.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20025784
cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(14)00476-5
occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2013/03/23/racial-admixture-in-usa-and-why-mulattoes-identify-as-black/ (if you want a better source refer to the second link)

Clean your room.

Fuck off you insufferable torfaggot

… I kind of want to get back into cooking again now… I started to learn for a bit, just basic stuff, but I got bored pretty fast.. mostly cause Im single and always will be, so I live alone and have only myself to cook for, and I don't really care much for all the fancy shit or at least dont think its worth the time.

But damn son the crazy shit they can pull off in an hour, and the weirdo ways of making their own noodles and shit, just damn, makes me jealous of their skills

Thanks, that clears it up.

I'm of the mind that the black/nigger difference is the same as the moderate Muslin/terrorist difference. OJ Simpson was the nigger that decapitated a white woman and stabbed another guy to death; blacks were the ones who acquitted him, knowing good and God damn well he was guilty as sin, for what they thought of as payback for Rodney King getting his ass kicked by LAPD.

No you

Miss using Hitler's likness and not understanding what sarcasm is.

YOu are the REDDIT FAG YOU ARE THE RDDIT FAG!

Ok, let's run the numbers on your theory. Black genes are 70 IQ, White are 100.

.29*100= 29 (Contribution to IQ from white blood)

.71*70= 49.7 (Contribution to IQ from black blood)

29 + 49.7= 78.7 Expected IQ of mixed-race people in civilized lands if genetics are the only factor. You're not even close to explaining the difference, and you're also ignoring the well-established IQ affects of proper nutrition.

What does Qwandarious even think he's protesting in that context? The act of mourning the dead?

And that's where their righteous morality comes from. Probably the most annoying thing about leftists.

The most reliable indicator of a shill is a disdain for Tor.

Image what degree of chimpout we would get if antifa started "kneeling" and it got viewed as the lefts heil hitler.

Factored when you factor for SES.
Too factored out when factored for SES. Also, educational gains are not in g.
Show me a source that rich niggers have a lack of fathers and show me a source proving that it is not a genetic co-founder on IQ. Burden of proof is on you.

I didn't think we'd be moving this quickly to some level of civil happening until at least 2020. I'm now fully expecting a small-scale chimpout over nothing with a double digit death toll before the end of the year

Yes please.

Welp, thats what I get for pulling shit off image searches without vetting. brb suicide.

Come on. OJ Simpson is a perfect example of a nigger. Blacks refers to people like Allen West, Colin Powell, Magic Johnson, Ben Carson. You might be a little uncomfortable around them at first, but then you're like "He's no more likely to stab me than any of these white guys."

I have noticed this shit is causing some series ripples. It will have longer lasting effects because of the inconvenience it is all causing, in conjunction with what they have seen of niggers in their actual life.

I have noticed the kikes are just anteing up, and even betting more, each fuckin step. Why wouldn't they? Their shit has been proven to work for at least 2 generations. This current generation wasn't there at the creation of the game plan, thus they're shitty at adapting it. Add their hubris into the mix, they will definitely ramp it up in the assumption they can control their golem.

Never underestimate the hubris of the Jew

But the Golem always turns on its master

Take this opportunity to remember that not only did Voldemort do nothing wrong, but also that J. K. Rowling admitted that this image is canon because there ARE genetic differences between muggles and wizards.

Found the flaw in your question.

IQ and single mother are separate. Low IQ with father is still mostly civilized, it's when you combine low IQ with single mother that you get pure ferals. Single mother is actually more important than IQ in predicting crime, by a lot.

heritage.org/crime-and-justice/report/the-real-root-causes-violent-crime-the-breakdown-marriage-family-and

(checked)
I just wanted to play videogames, now i'm here

The Jew changes the meaning of things, thus (((taking the knee meme))) meaning "show of strength".

Subconsciously, it means giving oneself over to the stronger power. It shows weakness, defeat, and submissiveness. How the kikes are using it screams in the face of what it has always meant. It also meant a show of respect. The kikes have inverted that aspect of the act.

People are reacting to that. Lets see how this plays out. The hubris of the kike might leave the kike blind to the possibility their time treasured means of control are all dying.

If normies stop spending shekels on pro sports, many kikes stand to lose.

THE JEW CRIES IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU

I work with a great many. It fucking kills me inside. The reason why support for telecoms is so awful is because the idiotic women in HR intentionally hire the dumbest fucks possible to fill diversity quotas.

First off dubs confirm

Isnt that the mindset of a kike, to invert what was? They have, through BLM, and subsequently nigger Kapernick, injected the inverted way into action, in a very loud and obvious way.

I cannot reiterate how much I hate kikes.

Holla Forums in a nutshell: "Ooga booga bix noo muh fugguah booga ooga ooga booga".
toss it in google translate auto detect
polite sage

relocate them into the empty "diversity mandated" positions.

Thats fine, I ended up on Holla Forums years ago because I was browsing fucking astral projection threads on /x/ of all things and somehow ended up getting sent over to Holla Forums for some reason.. and never left.

God thats been so long ago… must be close to 10 years at this point… welcome to Holla Forums friend, you can never leave

Who let the obsolete farm equipment into Arlington?

(checked)

Same. I considered myself a libertarian, I just wanted to be left alone, but (((they))) will never leave us alone.
So it has come to this.

or antique farm equipment

AFE

State told me that my IQ was 165, and my parents abandoned me when I was 11. I think the main reason I'm not a shitbag myself is because I was exposed to Mr. Rogers, Mr. T, GI Joe, and Transformers in the eighties. They taught me to keep my cool, to study, to read between the lines, and to prepare for the worst. I guess that works, but Transformers is now pozzed to the back teeth, Fred Rogers passed away, Mr. T is not likely to live much longer, and GI Joe is just plain fucked. Unless you read the recent comics.

Source on there's no genetic co-founder?

Source?
Source?
You didn't address what I even asked and or said: prove that isn't not a genetic co-founder for IQ and that Blacks, when factored for SES, still have a higher amount of single mothers.

It was through the gates of magick I found myself here too.

Can't prove a negative. Gave a source showing strong correlation between single parent and crime, as well as not-single-parent and not-crime.

Excellent.
Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Has to pop off. Tensions of this scale don't just cool down.

What did you mean by this?
You have a source for it being a predictor - I'm asking for a source on it being a better predictor than IQ, which YOU said. You don't have one, do you? Still waiting on that source for Black single motherhood and SES too…

This is why I moved to Anime. DBZ(S) is my Transformers, and Fist of the North Star Hokuto No Ken is my GI Joe.

With that said, what world we grew up in was one where we still hated commies. Can we both attest to that?

Your post reeked of late 30's aged, as Im one myself 38 and those examples you used in your post hit the spot for me.

Fools. I pity them.

You fill them with the freed up cops and social/gibs/whatever workers and then you build a mountain out of solid gold with all the money you aren't wasting anymore.

Proving a negative is, outside of rare cases, impossible because you have to rule out infinite unknown potential explanations.

It's always a warm and fuzzy feeling when someone screen caps you.

Kinda makes me wonder how many hundreds of billions we've actually spent on these apes.

Why is he kneeling?

getting ready for prison

Slavery?

You know how the announcers say 'Please rise for the pledge of allegiance' before sportsball? Some dumb fucking niggers in the NFL thought that by doing the opposite before a niggerball games starts, they're rebelling against Trump's administration. I wish one of our guys had started this meme and made them lay completely on the ground like planking, since that would be as far from standing as you could be, and look even more retarded. Now all kinds of retards are just kneeling because it's become the most recent in a string of failed memes to stump Trump. The best part is that kneeling could be considered even more subservient than standing to respect something. Who knows, maybe somebody on the inside did orchestrate this meme.

the solution is simple, though actually getting it to happen isn't
cut off welfare for NEETS at the same time that you deport the blacks; then make employment quotas(enforced for between ~5 and ~15 or 20 years) for guys who haven't had a job in 2 years and are above the age of 25; the neets are gonna work, unless maybe it involves working with customers or women

really its more important to get women out of the workforce first, THEN get rid of the disabilitied who are half as productive as one who isn't disabilitiedthen give THEM welfare(not nearly as much as the negroes got combined) if it isn't just ADHD or something, THEN you can get rid of the blacks who have criminal records and pat the rest 1000 bucks each at the cost of their U.S. citizenships

too bad most of mankinds gonna go stark-raving mad in maybe 10 years or less anyway

And we must let them continue to shoot themselves in the foot with this. Normies are getting redpilled like crazy.

I'm guessing it was a school field trip. Niggers don't seek out historical environs like that on their own, unless it's to destroy them at the direction of some kikes.

This nigger probably didn't even know the significance of where he was. He just saw some soldiers and American flags and decided to act like a faggot like his heroes on the teevee…

Nope. We can do this study easy by A. looking widows and B. looking at twins who are adopted to one and two parent families. You have no source, so just own up to it. Also, real easy here: show that Blacks have higher rates of single motherhood when factored for SES.

oh, and make those employment quotas exclude those with criminal records, excluding those who only have them for breaking copyright laws or petty traffic violations

Seriously. We must help the dindus take football away from the Normie white. Turn that sport politically correct from one side to another. Take the goyim's Soma away from them; leave them no respite from the constant stream of virtue signaling guilt-mongering despotism rotting their lives down to meaningless shame.

Every fucking Friday I look around at the mindless drones in their >$100 Seahawks jerseys trying to look good for their one little break; their one & only chance to drink a beer with friends, laugh, and unplug from the thoughtcrime of being white.

I want those fuckers to turn on the TV and see the pre-game show full of nose-pierced, pink-haired, zit-face SJWs preaching to them about equality. Let them watch a halftime show praising the BLM movement and denigrating White privilege. Top it off with a rail-pan shot looking up at fat and trans non-white cheerleaders.

#TakeAKnee4LGBT
#TakeAKnee4LGBT
#TakeAKnee4LGBT
#TakeAKnee4LGBT

Bring it the fuck on. Make them crack into reality.

Are you retarded, shilling, or did you not read?

The boomers are still a massive political force, and they remember when saying nigger in public was okay. If we wake them up we win.

provided they care. they just want pensions and healthcare and to die without much pain

All of the above. You're paper has nothing to do with IQ - if it does, post the revelent section or don't reply at all to this. Also, as shown, disprove my source which showed IQ still predicted crime after single motherhood and SES factors where removed and that it was a better predictor as well.

Even blacks from wealthy families have lower intelligence and a higher violent crime rate.

Try again.

Of course it does, some of the best threads were about this

This is now a brainstorming thread. Let's see:
>Prayers led by non-nigger or queer clergy

Bonus for any shoop-annoys who can produce OC of a nigger kneeling while the flag goes up on Iwo Jima, the Moon landing, and anywhere else white Americans have achieved glory.

They've really overplayed their hand this time. People appear to be getting more angry than their complacency can compensate.

You're utterly confused because you've made several incorrect leaps in logic. Combined with your insolence and chest-thumping over internet dominance makes me think that sorting it all out with formal logic is going to be a major waste of my time. So I'll just re-iterate what I aleady said and proved: most low IQ people with fathers are not feral, and single parenthood is a better predictor of crime than IQ.

Already discussed, that's not in dispute, and you'll get a detailed response if you actually read the discussion and object to something that's not agreed by everyone.

So we aren't disputing blacks are inherently less intelligent. We're not disputing blacks are inherently more violent.

The fuck is there to dispute? That good food can take them from retarded to borderline retarded? Big fucking whoop. They're still more likely to rape and murder you in either state.

He probably thought it was the national anthem. All dem whitey songs sound the same. Also is it bad that I literally couldn't care less about this niggerball kneeling drama all the normalfags are talking about? I just feel so burnt out I don't care anymore.

Modern IQ ranges for various occupations

No. Blacks are less intelligent and more violent. More question of cause, as nutrition is clearly a major factor (15 point difference between African and civilized blacks), as is single motherhood in America. Education is also a problem, see the discussion about blacks having poor sense of time and consequences. That's what happens when you're literally too poorly educated to use more than one verb tense.

To summarize, I think with proper nutrition and education, blacks would probably average about 90-95 IQ and do maybe 10-20% more crime, not hundreds of percent more.

Nobody even brought this up.
Already proven false as shown by my source. If single motherhood was a found for crime, or hell even co-founder for crime, then IQ would be at a validity of .0 or a major lose with crime once single motherhood was factored out since it would be a stronger predictor and thus a stronger causation. As shown, once factored for, the predictability was -.01 for single motherhood, while as for IQ, it was -.18. You also never provided a source shown that single motherhood even peaked into higher SESs. This is my last reply. You didn't even post your relevant section. Get fucked.

We're not worried about African blacks.

The crime rates we talk of are "civilized" blacks at 85 IQ. Do you think a 5-10 point increase will lower crimes all that significantly? Do you think American blacks' nutrition is poor enough that an upgrade in diet could even lead to a 10 point increase?

Where is your compassion? No father ever taught that nigger to even tie his shoes much less how to behave among men. Check youe father privilege.

Ok, let's just put this to bed:

ncjrs.gov/App/publications/Abstract.aspx?id=167327

theatlantic.com/sexes/archive/2012/12/the-real-complex-connection-between-single-parent-families-and-crime/265860/

marripedia.org/effects_of_fatherless_families_on_crime_rates

you forgot your parenthesis around (((glory)))

Why are blacks so much more likely to be from single families? Could you be putting the cart before the horse?

No. Getting rid of the single mother culture would cut the rate of black crime 80-90%.

Something like that. You can look at some studies where iodine raised the IQ by 15 points in some areas:

Take a knee, it makes putting the chains on easier.

Because they aren't smart enough to think about the consequences of fucking raw, and the Jew uses white taxpayers' money to feed them. If it wasn't for abortion and gang violence, we'd be three deep.

Iodine is a bad example due to the ubiquity of iodized salt. Iodine deficiency just isn't a thing.

Black eat shit food. It is true, and we've tried for decades to get them to eat better with various welfare programs. Problem is they don't want to, and no amount of "community outreach" can get them to understand they should. It's been tried.

So, maybe better nutrition would help theoretically, but in reality it's DOA.

Regardless you've admitted that no matter what we do blacks will always remain a higher crime demographic, and that's cause enough to segregate or deport them.

In descending order of importance:

1. Family courts favoring women in custody and property decisions

2. The welfare state

3. CIA drug smuggling

4. Rap music and other forms of nigger culture becoming dominant over gospel music and traditional black culture

5. Poor education

6. Low intelligence

Yes, we all agree that Hitler should have won the war; but he didn't, we're in this timeline now, and normies are fond of these things. Smear nigger shit all over them, and white fatsos will get furious, which is the point you fucking autist

Low intelligence should be higher on the list, and number one shouldn't be on there at all. Blacks don't go to custody court, the father is very often simply unknown.

Other than that decent workup.

Now, tell me, do you know the hand that the Jews played in causing this?

Leave it to the TORpedo ban evader to defend niggers.

Iodine deficiency not only exists, but is widespread. It's actually worse in Europe, where several studies indicated the majority of pregnant women has at least a small iodine deficiency. Actually, you should sit down and look at the data on vitamin and nutrient deficiencies generally, because they're extremely common today and can be absolutely debilitating. Something as simple as a lack of magnesium or zinc can cause severe disfunction and be misdiagnosed as depression, ADHD, thyroid problems, etc.

It's kind of like a bored dog isn't it? It doesn''t understand what's going on, but it's been trained to kneel; it gets confused and kneels at the wrong time.

And which of these studies factored for IQ? Oh, just looked (using scihub to download of PDF ones): NONE! Show me a study that directly looked at IQ vs single motherhood. Because when both are looked at, IQ better predicts than single motherhood as shown.
Burden of proof is on you to show why that culture persists in a higher SES.
Burden of proof is on you to show why this too persist for higher SES.
So single fatherhood is better?
2. The welfare state
Black single motherhood started before the welfare state. journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/036319909101600201
3. CIA drug smuggling
Crime was higher for blacks for this. google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/p2581.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwi0t-6nne3UAhXowVQKHcl8DUQQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNFrorEMV2sasUPcNwymrT6ujM-xbA
4. Rap music and other forms of nigger culture becoming dominant over gospel music and traditional black culture
lmao
5. Poor education
Education attainment is a genetically co-founded via SES and IQ.
6. Low intelligence
lol.

Every poster that attacks Tor is a shill. Every single one.

Lyndon Johnson was a ((freemason)), and he knew he created the welfare state to buy black votes and make them dependent on the government.

You've been given a raft of studies showing strong correlation, and provide only the weak .19 correlation for your own effect. Your argument merits no further discussion, and you argue on only because of ignorance as to what constitutes proof.

catholics! illuminati! lizards!

He was a jew. 5tjt.com/our-first-jewish-president-lyndon-johnson-an-update/

He was definitely a freemason:

President 1963-1969 / Fellowcraft 1937

freemasoninformation.com/masonic-education/famous/united-states-masonic-presidents/

Kneeling means exactly that, lol. Illiterate coons.

Using Cohen's that would between moderate to small coloration while single motherhood was .01, not even a small correlation. Also:
Association, not correlation, you fool. Also, good job on all my other points. Also, STILL NO SOURCES ON HIGHER SES BLACKS. One job. I'm out. Take care.

=DAS RITE! IN-FACT COLONIAL SANDER USED TO BE A SLAVE OWNA! SO NEX TIME U DECIDE TO ORDA YOSELF A BUCKET OF WITE MEAT CHICKEN U BEST BE THINKIN OF THE BLACK AFRICANS OF COLOUR WHO SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES IN THE NAME OF THAT WHICKED MAN=

Now you're simply lying about the evidence. I've given 5 links now, you've denied they were given, lied about their contents, demanded more proof when I could get declaratory judgment in a court of law I've given so much evidence, and yet you persist.

Only shills attack Tor, because shills support the CIA.

Okay. Let's go on you.
Get fucked, retard. Cya.

You're not getting it, who gives a shit.

it's just more justification for the eventual ethnic cleansing

all these niggerball players have enough money to build their own country it they hate this one so much.

Go away, you kike.
Tor has been compromised a long time ago and your posting style reveals you for an insufferable spamming shill, mr (31).
You're trying way too hard.
FILTERED.

That may be an intentional business strategy playing on SJW sensibilities.

Pretty much this.

A long time ago around the beginning of 4chan I was on Holla Forums like most niggers. Then moved to Holla Forums and that got progressively pozzed more and more which made me move to Holla Forums. That then got pozzed more and more and throughout that entire journey I came to understand that the reason for all of this is because of liberals. Now back then I was never a political person. I was young back then that never gave a flying fuck about what was on the newspaper. But thanks to liberals who kept FUCKING WITH ENTERTAINMENT that ended up pushing me and many many others off of their distractions into politics. If it wasnt for liberals and niggers doing shit like this constantly, I would still be reading comics and still be playing a shitload more videogames instead of doing politics. Its their fault that they have a terrible enemy.

From just one glance at the girl I can tell that art was drawn by a pedophile.

You literally believe that .19 correlation is stronger than .6 to .8 correlation.

Get therapy.

NSA hates Tor. You know this, of course, because you work there.

aclu.org/sites/default/files/assets/tor_stinks.pdf

Former Libertarian here, went from a wealthy neighborhood outside of Atlanta Georgia to South West Houston Texas after my first year of highschool.

I had always questioned why we supported Israel and why Republican and Democrat politicians were both shitters who sounded the same. I thought I was being smart by being a Libertarian, hooo-fucking boy was I wrong.

Day one of new Highschool I am only one of two white kids in my class of 38. Our school's demographics were 58% hispanic, 20 percent black, then the rest was Asian and a few white kids. I had this thought within the first 15 minutes of "Oh fuck what did I get myself involved in." When I was walking down the hallway and saw black kids with sound systems in their backpacks blasting shitty rap music.

I lurked on Holla Forums at my old school and as a kid grew up with the Habbo raids and the like being my favorite source of entertainment. I just loved seeing people get upset over nothing, it was all a funny game to me. For the lulz as it were, nothing political just laughter. However I got really political around 2012. I remember when Sandy Hook happened I was in my old highschool's library watching the news and just cringing. The shit about Obama railing on Muh Ass Salt rifles drove me over board.

Then all the SJW shit came mainstream around 2013. Just as a side note, I am a member of a very old clan from Scotland, we even had a movie with Mel Gibson in it at one point so I was extremely proud to be European stock. Needless to say, it hit me fucking hard. To see your culture and the deeds of your ancestors relegated to a bunch of "dead old white men" got me going. I eventually realised that the only way out was to calmly yet firmly stand my fucking ground and educate myself to the point where I could educate others.

Holla Forums is the reason I am confident in myself and the reason I am able to hold my head high these days. We memed a fucking President into office, brought back an Ancient Egyptian Frog god, played the best goddamn game of CTF known to mankind and have the best white rapper in the world all without using any inflection in his voice whatso ever.

God speed you wonderful bastards.

PS, picture related is my Highschool SJW History teacher who made remarks about those "dead white men"
He is in prison now for being a pedophile. Guess his religion.

good goy

You argue with pictures. I argue with your own classified documents. You really should stop this line, because most people don't use Tor already, so you're winning by default. Anyone who actually pays attention to what I'm saying will download Tor and permanently fall outside of your dragnet. In other words, you have no upside and lots of downside, kike.

I saw some statistical analysis posted her once that works out the net economic contribution of the different races in the US. Guess which two races were in the black? Guess which race was deepest in the red? A nigger-free USA's economy would rocket.

You see that and you run up and kick the nigger between the legs and up his ass.

Isn't it also because the US qualifies Indians / arabs as blacks?

Flynn effect saw black IQ scores improve in the west but since 2005 or so they haven't changed, meaning that even if they receive education they simply go from 70 IQ average to 80 IQ average, that's the limit.

Torn down decades ago because it takes money to upkeep, dork.

IMO, ship them all to that 12km exclusion zone in Bali.

You are making a lot of assumptions, I'm not even the user you were talking to before. However go ahead and trust the rabbi if you really want to

It's time to accept the old West is gone. We gotta make a new one now.

Lets say nigger had jobs even then would whites fill in places and do it miles better. Even the most inept white is way better than the average nigger.

Use your cooking skills to win over a nice girl. You fuck.

There are no nice girls left. No white ones anyways. Not promoting racemixing just stating fact.

I can't bring myself to agree. I've experienced low tier whites first hand. If you're consider enthusiasm a major factor, then yes whites are always better. No black actually wants to work, or if they do, they put in the bare minimum.

This really isn't a concern as there are more people than jobs right now and it will only worsen with automation.

You don't just find wife-material wandering around on the street. You meet a relatively normal woman and mold her to your beliefs.

Just make the nigs do it for lols and kvetching

My sides took some abuse on that day.

You do realize riding the cock carousel passes off as relatively normal today right? We're not in nip levels yet where only 30% of women are actively dating and about half have dated even once.

I wonder why you're posting from Tor… nothing to do with your real IP being permabanned for chronic shitposting, amirite?

I used to be a nigger like you, but then I took a knee

Why even go there if you're just going to do that shit? Oh right, niggers.

What the hell is Benny Hill doing in a fat suit with an afro?

I sometimes imagine what the threads would be like if I could travel back in time 10 years and shitpost about what happens in the future. No one would believe a thing I said and that makes thinking about this current timeline 100% more hilarious.

I have a strong feeling the (((left))) is going to do a dry run of punch a Nazi in the face with a 20ga slug 11-4-17. They're usually not cryptic about protests because their followers aren't too smart and the 3rd, 4th, and 5th have been ingrained in most of them due to le epic fail goy fauxe movie mask man.
Then the floodgates open if it isn't covered up by their handlers.
Remember: they really like symbolism and think they're clever by hiding in plainsight.

Mock them

Quit living in a blue county, you fucking retard. Abandon your hometown. Do it now.

As someone who loves history hearing this phrase pisses me off so bad I start shaking and laughing uncontrollably and can't think, it's like red before a bull.

See:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3857581/

I seriously wonder why they don't suffer from the nostalgia of having lived in a better time, only to see it ruined by niggers and other nonwhite filth.

First time they used it was when they were talking about changing Andrew Jackson off the 20 dollar bill with Rosa Parks instead and called him a dead white man. Looking back now, I wished I called Rosa Parks a dead black woman.

They do this with science and math now. "Math and science be shit dead white man made up. It 2017 mang, it don't mean nuffin in da real world. This real life, right here."

Forgot to add, they do it with Shakespeare too.

Goddam, if ever there was a series of books ripe for meme'ing.

It's truly disgusting to have the greatest examples of our race, the greatest people to ever live, dismissed like they are worthless.

Ungrateful niggers, white people gave them everything they have and they spit in our faces.

You will never wake a boomer up. Ever.

The large majority of inhabited Africa before the modern era was a veritable paradise, there's a reason africans never evolved a sense of future or the ability to plan ahead. >whites colonize
>(((Europe))) condemns colonies for rayciss

Also, Jews whispering into the ears of uneducated bleeding hearts is the cause of the majority of that other shit

Now I'm here forever thanks to these useful idiots swallowing lies about people they don't know. Getting really sick of these faggots pushing pedo sexuality thinking it's normal. Really creeps me out.

That is fucking genius

Expecting a nigger to be grateful to you is like expecting a crocodile to not bite your hand off when given the chance because you fed it for the past year. It isn't capable of understanding that not eating the hand now means much more food tomorrow, all it understands is biting now means eating so it will bite.

Fuck off civic nationalist cuck.

pet peeve here: please just say "social"

That's only examining nutrition while in the womb though, although it is surprising. Bad nutrition while the brains structure and the intellect are forming though would surely have to impact the development of whatever genetic potential there is.

I always thought that picture looked strange. The hamplanet looks like a white guy in blackface with a wig on.

For the curious, it is a mine sweeper. The drum at the front spins the chains, with the aim of clearing anti-personel mines.
It looks to be from ww2.

This.

Spoiler Alert: It's J. Edgar Hoover

Solidifying your argument are studies which show that childhood measures of self-control are better predictors of various outcomes, financial, criminal, relationship-wise and a few others. Children who can exert control over their actions at 6 are far more likely to be succesful in work, relationships and life satisfaction, while those who can't often are criminals, have children young and out of a relationship, financial and work difficulties. Whether a child can and will exert self-control is greatly influenced by parenting, trust in authority, and specifically the father. interestingly, these studies find that if one can eventually develop self-control, after not having it, their outcomes immediately are much more positive, although they do speak of the traps of early life, like a first conviction, child too early. If schools spent the ages 5-7 primarily on self-control, the world would be exponentially better, unrecognizable. But then the debt industry wouldn't exist.

A lot of them do but the strange thing is as you age you become frail, and weak, and you no longer want to fight people like antifa at Berkley. It's a feeling of betrayal what has occurred in America mostly.

You are an beyond insufferable, you nigger kike faggot.
Bucks don't marry their sheboons. Nigger don't have shit for property. The only thing the courts do is try to squeeze grape drank from a black turnip in order for the baby daddys to at least shoulder a little of the burden. The sheboons don't want marriage either, they just want the nigglets to boost their gibs. Your number 1 reason is in fact the least impactful.

We could spread memes that say niggers belong on their knees.
They are not allowed to stand during white american patrionage so americans are ok with the protest because niggers finally learned their place.
See what that does.
lots of lulz.

This 1000x. Don't ever think they'll help us. We're on our own on this one. Best we can do is get the next gens on board before it's past the point of no return.

and you think desegregation had nothing to do with that?
and just for curiosity's sake, why is it that niggers are so prone to use and abuse welfare, much more than others?

Time to bring back the old meme "anti-racist is code word for anti-white." Everyone's heard it, but now everyone's seeing displays connecting the two very blatantly.

Thank you good sir.

Spreading this to receptive normies is powerful, fucks up the narrative the media is trying to craft.

I'm going to read "If you give a mouse a cookie" to my kids every night until they're out of the house.

Actually it is better. The kikes pull their FirstPostTM shit because it's the easiest way for them to spread their messaging – if they get first post, everyone who opens the thread will look at it. The only trouble with this 'kike free' stuff is that it's causing a bit of a derail situation right now, but that's probably just due to the phenomenon's newfound prominence and I don't see it lasting for long

This level of horrifying shit you describe. As awesome as it would be to create an massive army of normalfag turned Holla Forums. Unleashing such vile hell upon even bluepilled faggots like that turns my stomach. I was getting ready for the bloodshed, wasn't preparing for mental torture on slovenly animals of the mind, fuck.

Welp, if it leads to gassing the kikes. Bring it the fuck on. Normalfaggots can take it, because they must, clearly.

Gotcha and you're out. It's effects and you are fos.

lack of selection pressure for frontal lobe development.

Hnnngggggg
Fucking boomers, they lived in the greatest era in history and paid the universe back by ruining it for everyone else.

You just need to walk up to the manager, look him right in the eye and ask him for a wife :^)

Don't let it get you down. The (((revolutionaries))) who are intent on massively restructuring our society and driving us to the brink are only attacking these names because they were great. If they'd been mediocre, the Jews and nigs wouldn't be jealous enough to shit them up. It's sour grapes on a civilizational scale.

Always do (and think) the opposite of Jews. They mean you harm.

streamable.com/t2qo5

I love the timeline.