Anti-Blackpill Thread

Sometimes we need a mental refresher to pick us up. Remember, you can get a lot more done with a positive attitude than a negative one. Yes, we should realize there's darkness in the world, but wallowing in misery doesn't help. You don't get clean by wallowing in the mud.

Post anti-blackpill, whether it's a piece of music, art, a positive story, a happy redpill, or generally anything of encouragement. Gotta boost that morale.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IVU093nAlvw
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
youtu.be/cZI7WJiDhg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"The next diary entry is dated August 1st, 1993. Today has been the Day of the Rope — a grim and bloody day, but an unavoidable one. Tonight, from tens of thousands of lampposts, power poles, and trees throughout this vast metropolitan area the grisly forms hang."

Billionaire "Sir" (((Phillip Green)))'s daughter. Hahahaha!

Damn, I don't know which is uglier.

this is a nice thread

we're going to make our ancestors proud

Love those grass roof houses. Got my atteNtion immediately.
Great idea for the thread!

Презумпция Невиновности – Страха Нет! [WHITE REX] STRAIGHTEDGE – youtu.be/IVU093nAlvw

Kek, he looks so miserable about banging that flat-chested gnome.

4 years ago I was looking at fleshlights and fake pussies to order from the internet. I was done with women and relationships. I just wanted to live alone. I wasn't ready for love at that point, but I soon met the woman who would be my wife. It took another 2 years to feel like trying again, and I'm very lucky I did. Four years after my low point, I was married to a wonderful woman (who came pre-redpilled) and we're starting a new life together. You will have to push yourself and your boundaries, but never give up hope.

The only people who take the black pill are defeatist pussies.
You use the truth for motivation not demotivation and you methodically plan a counter to gas the kikes.

This is what we are fighting for.

Today I read of the joint moonbase idea b/w us and Russia and almost simultaneously as I look up I was greeted with a good morning from my two Russian-American colleagues.

She's beautiful. Some kids just have personality that comes right through with a look.

Is there anything in the world better than having three sons and one daughter right in the middle?

Some memories for fellow leafs of what we used to have, and what we can dream about again. Don't let anyone convince you "Canada has no culture"

Source - "The Duck song" by "Nobody.one"

How would that work?

The fuck is this?

Flood sjklhskjhs

I got one. Remember that time we got Trump elected and the bitch hillary had to watch his inauguration? kek yep that was good fucking shit

thanks

Rebellion in Dreamland is bretty noice too.

This gay HM makes me wanna commit sudoko

Indeed.

Is anyone else having issues posting by the way? I had to post those last two webbums multiple times before they showed up.

Amazing. Something that this sweet girl would have never experienced if it weren't for European ingenuity.

Some traditional Italian songs are always uplifting. This ones about building a funicular tram up a mountain or something.

Lazy Mary I think it's called. They sing it at the wedding in The Godfather.

Even in the worst case scenario,(whites gone and kikes in total control of the West) I can take comfort in the fact that Asians will most likely end up ruling the world in the long run. Which means shitskins and kikes will still get shoa'd eventually.

What a nice idea and thread to pick up my spirits after that awful nigger crime thread. I needed this one.

It's useful to remember the human brain uses only two systems to assign importance to our world. One is based upon fear, and one upon reward. If we only activate the fear system, we become angry, afraid, timid, making sloppy mistakes. The reward system is important because people perform better when they fight for something positive, uplifting, and meaningful.

These neuroscience facts also explain why the left cannot win. Identity politics ideology relies upon victimhood. In other words, they quite literally cannot stop losing without losing their political identity.

Celebrate what makes you joyful. This act will contribute to our eventual victory.

In the long run it won't be Asians it will be Hapas. They're a rapidly growing group and I believe they're the highest income ethnic group on the planet. They're this milllenia's Jews but probably without the same levels of parasitism. That said an ascent of pure Asians wouldn't be bad for us, they tend to treat whites extremely well, often times even better than our own Kike'd up establishment.

Even if the kikes bring us down to a few secluded, militant clans I'd bet they'll still lose to the East Asians in the long run on account of them being wise to their schemes after we're mostly gone, they can't blend in, and just the sheer number of Asians in general. Then we can arise from the ashes and create a partnership with them for our own homeland again and start working on colonizing the universe.

Have an upgraded version.

Not like we have an aversion to it, sounds comfy even. Probably show off to some QT and get a gal for life, have actual neighbors who will give your life for as they'd do the same. All trying to survive but making some really good friends along the way.

I know right? I'm European and this is one the bigger reasons I support Trump. He is making good on his promises, feels really good man

Just read that book. It was a fun romp.

Rot in hell you kike.

You've lost the plot. Into the oven, blackpilling kike.

Happy for you user

Beat those blackpill blues and play with this for an hour…
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Because the Cold War is over. The news reports Trump is hated but it's only by irrelevant leaders who run shit countries and are ready to get wrecked anyway, like Iran and Venezuela. People around the world want a leader like Trump because Trump wants our country to be great yet understands other countries need to be great too on their own without disturbing the rights of each other.

The Moore/Strange primaries give me hope that this is the beginning of our own Operation Hummingbird where we purge the Republican Party of do-nothing cucks and traitors In a nonviolent, democratic manner, Mr. FBI
With this shift occurring during the primaries before the general elections for congress, we still gain the support of normalfags who vote against any asshole with a D in front of their name since the replacements in the Republican Party still have that R.

It's only one step closer to what we need but any cuck removed in favor for someone less cucked is a benefit for us as the Overton Window continues to shift.

If that happens then the Asian geneticists without the kiked regulations will eventually end up engineering a super human with the best possible genes and it will turn out white.

She needs glasses.
Watch her eyes when she looks at the camera.
One of them is drifting out, and I think it's the right one.

Meant two older sons, one daughter, one son again.

Great thread. Why are you not making men? Too much thrown away along with their family name.

I'll never understand one who only breed females.

When your son is even more anti-bullshit when he's six. Beats the hel out of being a kid that grew of in private school. Sure, it may have helped some kids, if they didn't understand how to be decent individuals under Catholic Private Schooling.

When your boy will enjoy Easter as I did I don't care what you have to break.

and next you are going to tell us how pacemakers are a jewish scheme while you give the girl a pirate hook for a hand, handcarved from the pieces of chicken tendies left in your mancave.

What song is that

I love RWDS Entertainment, thanks bud

Godspeed user.
Now get her to pump out those children.

Fuck this thread makes me want a gf I thought I was over that shit

where did you find her?

Árstiðir - Ró

Bump

Living as a European: Nature as a foundation, – youtu.be/cZI7WJiDhg4

Same.
Protip : you don't get over it
And you shouldn't really, you can have babies even if you are older, men have luck in this aspect

ThAt was pretty fucking awesome. No one should ever forget the feeling on election night

Who is this?

Why anchor a happy thread?