David Irving Thread/Holocaust Thread

Anyone else going back to David Irving's books and trying to figure some things out? It's really sad to see him elderly and almost senile now. Knew him casually right before Lipsadtt Trial. He was arrogant but fascinating to speak with due to the breadth of information he has on hand.

What concerns me is that he cucked back in 2012/2013 which you can see in the video on YT "Talking Frankly." He's claiming there were some "gassings" at Auschwitz which were done intermittently at "The Red House" and "White House" in groups of about 200. the odd thing about this is that he's basing it on papers he had as early as 1992. And he's completely cucked on Operation Reinhardt, which he know claims was a looting/Jew Extermination operation.

Anyway, his strongest talent has always been spotting fraudulent documents and knowing what to use in his books, but after his oldest daughter's suicide and the Jews taking him for all he had, I'm worried that his "concessions" are more about trying to appease Jews than his actual opinions. Any thoughts?

This is video if you haven't seen. Won't embed since Jews then flag and remove it:
youtube.com/watch?v=97L_SJrPl6g

Other urls found in this thread:

fpp.co.uk/books/
youtube.com/channel/UCo2G6heyCNY9msABiqjCjNg
hooktube.com/channel/UCo2G6heyCNY9msABiqjCjNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know if it's true or not, but I've heard that he changes his tune on the Holohoax depending on his audience.

I sure hope he manage to release his memoirs and his Himmler book. No matter what his views on the holocaust is, he will still be one of the greatest in my eyes. His Hitler book is one of the best I have ever read.

I think I remember something happened to his daughter around the same time he backtracked.

I looked at his website the other day and saw that it was changed and now it appears to be down. Whilst it was up I read that he is planning an extensive tour around europe 2018. I'm seriously considering going.

What are your thoughts on David Cole's documentary?

His daughter died right before the trial, and Jews sent him a wreath with a note "Truly a Merciful Death" signed by "Philip Bouhler and Friends." Bouhler was in charge of the euthanasia program for the mentally ill in NSDAP and died in 1945. Irving's daughter had schizophrenia.

He did good work while working with Zündel to expose that the "gas chamber" they show tourists is an absolute fraud. In that sense, he was greatly successful. I think the Jews came after him so viciously over that, he had to change his name and go into hiding because that crazy group of Jews who used to bomb arab congressmen were literally trying to kill him. the FBI let them get away with a lot of shit, until he was finally caught in a hotel actually in process of wiring a bomb.

If I remember correctly she killed herself (she was schizophrenic) and he got a bouquet, short after she had dies with the message along the lines of "truly a merciful death" or something like that, which was what the family of mentally ill person got in germany in the 30's got after they had killed them.

Make sure you check out:

>>>/polarchive/7

Also, RIP Ernst Zündel. The Jews destroyed that man's entire life to the point of having him illegally "rendered" from the Us to Germany and away from his wife Ingrid. Ingrid's book "the Wanderers" about being a German Mennonite in russia during the war is a great book.

I don't think anyone is new here.

I think you underestimate the amount of lurkers we receive.

me 2 tbh

Ok, fair enough.

yeah, his online diary is interesting to read, his memoirs would be great. I wonder if he ever actually got to fuck Janelle. He was a pussy hound even in his 70s.

I wanted to do it. He takes you around Poland to the location of Hitler's headquarters in East for Barbarossa and to some of the Reinhardt areas. He can't go into Germany with the tour since the Jews have banned him. If you have the shekels and time, do the 2018 because will probably be his last one.

also, have you checked both sites? focal Point and Irving books? It could be down because the Jews hacked him knowing he's on his 2017 tour right now and I don't think his Danish girlfriend (mother of his 5th daughter Jessica) helps at all anymore. He probably also lost his property in Key West during hurricane come to think of it.

Ok fpp.co.uk/books/ is up again, and it looks diffrent once again.

Wait im fucking retarded. It's the same as it was last time is just clicked another URL.

He has this on his website "David Irving is in London, planning the Real History tour 2018 and catchig up on his bookstore." So it sounds to be an even more extensive tour.

Forgot this part "For August/September 2018 hs will offer an expanded eleven-day tour of sites in Latvia, Germany, and Poland."

won't he get arrested

I don't know, that what it says.

How can it be? He's banned in Austria, Germany, Italy, France I'm not sure but has a conviction there for holohoax desire. He has a way of smuggling himself into Germany, know that.

I like him but be careful, he's probably broke and lost his key west home and figures he's going to be dead by 2018 so it won't matter. In the tapes of speeches from this year, he actually seems senile desu.

unless he's not going into germany himself and he plans to send his daughter or someone else? Latvia would be fine, but Germany? Esp in current chimpout climate over AFD? Be careful on that one. If you know him or someone who does and he trusts, confirm it before you give shekels (you have to know someone he really trusts..but you have time anyway. hope he's still alive and walking then).

Yeah, people often forget that he is a historian at heart. His few on the holocaust have always been changing though that's nothing new.

Looking back it, he seems to have some self-destructive impulses desu. Or he just hates the Jews so much for trying to kill him in the 1960s when they came into his home dressed as phone repairmen. The Lipstadt Trial was suicidal from the beginning. As was the trip to Austria when he ended up in jail, it should have been obvious the Jews were setting him up. He's a great historian and I've heard the poland trip is amazing. I really should have done it, because to see it with the greatest living WW 2 historian would have been something.

Here is video of him telling story of Jews trying to kill him, coming in dressed as phone repairmen:

Got a link?

just search his name on YT. a lot have been put up recently. The one that seems most recent is in Wales. The ADL Jews definitely fuck with search results on him in Jewtube. When you search his name, the results vary widely.

The only new vid I find is the full video of the one you linked.

are you in US? let me look quickly…can't find it either now, they might have taken it down. Need to DL and upload them to a diff site where the Jews can't remove it.

No, Sweden.

I'm a Eurocuck as well, and I don't get good search results either, because so many videos are blocked. www.hooktube.com is a very good site to circumvent the censorship. Just look up what you're trying to find on that site, instead of on youtube.
For example, the whole channel of Millennial Matt is blocked in my country: youtube.com/channel/UCo2G6heyCNY9msABiqjCjNg but if I enter hooktube.com/channel/UCo2G6heyCNY9msABiqjCjNg i can see all of the videos on that channel.

Almost no videos are blocked here in sweden so that's not the problem.

The greatest WWII historian to ever have lived.
All his works are absolutely free as well.
I am looking forward to the time when we can erect statues of him and Zundel as well.

I was worried about that, but sticking to my ideals, I can't in good conscience decide that Irving is the best historian then do a 180 and discard his statements because i don't like them. i'll take him at his word, for better or for worse.

checked, and RIP in pieces.

I'm 99% sure this is a reposted thread.

Even if it is, threads about Irving, Zundel, etc. are always a good thing. Remember, a lot of the Aut-Kike types, who end up lurking here, think Holocaust revisionism is just an edgy meme.

I started the thread idiot. Please, tell me where I got it from to "repost" it.

fuckface, so you are a (((real))) poster? I assume you know Janelle and have met and spoken with Irving, correct? fucking retard, even a casual reading of the thread and how much info I know about his life. The quality of people here–who are the scum of the earth– trying to sound like oldfags to genuine posters is laughable and pathetic.

Well, based on your response, you're obviously on the spectrum, but I was talking about Aut-Kikes like pic related.

Moron.

Not only Jews, but the guy that got arrested is now the leader of Antifa ,Gerald Gable, in Britain. He says it at 6:45 in the video