Fuck yall white supremacist racist ass chat boards!

fuck yall white supremacist racist ass chat boards!
#TakeAKnee
#BlackLivesMatter
#RESIST

Other urls found in this thread:

tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers, lol

i approve of this message

Mein nohm ist Adolf Hitler und ich approve this message

i approve of this message

Can someone unironically please explain the whole "TakeAKnee" situtation and how it started to a non-American? All i can find on the net is people bashing Trump for something he didn't say.

A nigger who looks suspiciously like Osama bin Laden was told by his manager to act like an ungrateful ape, but not too niggery or else the race question might come into play, at the start of every major league footbal game he played in because being paid millions of dollars to throw a ball is racist and fuck actually trying to help your own people. That's the white man's job.

Its a distraction tactic, who cares about niggerball. Nothing is getting done because pic related, even if trump is not a kike puppet:

How does it feel never having built anything that stood the test of time nigger?

Tell me, what did Niggers invent?

Last time they actually invented something…….it was Ebola.

The best they can do?

Nigger's best occupation is being a slave.

Don't forget AIDS.

You mad gator bait?

einstein and edison wuz black, they jus change history cause you racis

they invented disc trays

Ebola existed since forever, bro

If this is real, these niggers are dumb as fuck.
If not, this is a bad idea. Identifying as "white" strips you of your ancestral heritage.

Perfect example of why Jews want our white women to breed niglets. Look how much of useful idiots they are. They will literally believe anything on the talmudvision. Pathetic.
I mean, even the ones with doctorate degrees believe the nonsense.

The shills are evolving on this board.
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
The same way cuckchan was raided.

SuperSoaker.
Traffic light.
Folding bed.
Dust Pan.
Ironing board.
Gas mask.
Afro pick.
Peanut butter.

I don't know, but this is a pretty shit thread. Use sage if you want to totally EXPOSE the OP

tell twitter and facebook to use more colored backgrounds too

All niggers will die.

I looked at some lists and 50+% were "improvements" and (((patents))), not actual inventions. Seeking credit where it isn't due is shameful.

OH LOOK, JIGABOO PETE JUST READ THE LIST OF THINGS NIGGERS DIDN’T MAKE
tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm

If someone tells them that the "white" type on stop signs and such are oppressive slave demands.

Reported.

No. I foolishly trusted the lists since they specified inventions from improvements and filing patents.

SuperSoaker is good, tho!

the Aztecs already used peanut butter as spread for a simple taco or made it into paste to treat toothaches.

Don't try to give niggers credit for natures invention, Ebola-chan will cleanse Africa of nigger infection as intended.

For what, nigger ?

Bumping a slide thread and obvious ban evasion.

Not too smart, eh ?

So you are a commie.

Nigger, what ban ?
Stupid faggots using their actual IPs.