Black guy explains how not to rock the boat

Black guy writes article that is supposed to be sarcastic, actually ends up non ironically being true and exactly what blacks shouldn't do

theroot.com/how-to-protest-without-offending-white-people-1818770022

Don't know how to archive and don't really care sue me

Don’t.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5byMJ
biblehub.com/luke/14-26.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It takes five seconds, you lazy, ignorant cunt.

archive.is/5byMJ

Hang him.

hey bruh
I'm ignorant about archiving too.
what's the point?

I'm struggling to see how the virtue of archiving information is anything less than immediately self evident to you.

We are in a war for minds with an enemy that loves to gaslight and play mindgames
1) so that inconvenient facts can't be stealth-edited or outright memoryholed

When it comes to violence, no, the gang and cartel members are already well versed in it. When it comes to organized urban tactics and true guerrilla warfare? That's the white man's time to shine.
LIFT

probably commuting to work. someone's gotta pay for your welfare, Jamal

Remember the time a little girls' father died because nigger lives matter had to protest an ambulance?

I don't mean to argue semantics, but I lump RWDS under the latter. A van full of well-equipped, well-trained, well-disciplined and well-informed ghosts materializing just long enough to waste you and everyone with you, then vanishing without a trace isn't something the lower peoples are known for.

I hate BLM and it's bullshit because their premise is faulty. It's self-centered, and since they're racists they make it about race. The problem it's a police state now and you can't chimp out with them on the streets. Pretty fucking straight forward. And when you bring this shit up in the few avenues of entertainment I have left in my menial life I get annoyed. And then you bitch about that. Fuck right the fucking hell off.

any planned events of any significance (like protests, rallies, sportsball, ect.) will have every square foot recorded well before, during, and after the event. That's not even paying consideration to all the commercial and private terrestrial cameras, mobile devices, and what not, I'm talking about air assets and their optical/recording systems.

I hate BLM and it's bullshit because their premise is faulty and it's also self-centered. And since they're racists they make it all about race. The problem isn't race, the problem is it's a police state now and you can't FUCKING CHIMP OUT with the cops now without getting shot. Pretty fucking straight forward. And when you bring this shit up in the few avenues of entertainment I have left in my menial life I get annoyed. And then you bitch about that. Fuck right the fucking hell off.

They have no fucking clue what it's like to have a full-time job and a family you fucking provide for.

Sheeeeit, why should us niggas have to think about dem rayciss ass po-leese when we is on da way to jack some fo'ties and menthol smokes from the gas station?

For people who didn't read the article, here's the summary:

if anything, they should be worried about the fact that if someone is going to murder a nigger, maybe in some gruesome, painful way, it's most likely gonna be a nigger.

On the subject of orks, a lot of them genuinely think white people don't have souls.
high school was dark times

The golem always project.

Projection. Niggers are so butthurt about being called "black" that they changed it to a fucking abbreviation for colored people.
Ooh ouch. Take that tame shit back to 2001. As for standing in front of cars, what did you expect? An "at last I see" moment? Have you ever been held up in traffic? Did you want to have a deep conversation about our racialized society, or did you want to shoot a motherfucker?
All people do anymore is rant about politics, you dumb nigger. Of course they don't want it at handegg games. They just want to see niggers smash into each other, not kneel like Obama in front of a gloryhole.
So? There's a list of things black people value more than whites' happiness. Incest, MvC, and jawdinz.
Is this nigger literally angry at cats and dogs because of white supremacy?
notevenmad/10

I wonder what the fuck they even mean by "souls" to say something so self-evidently ass backwards.

We do think about it. We think it's great when criminals get what's coming to them.

Like soul food mmmmhmmmm.

It's probably that we seem alien to them, what with our understanding of basic arithmetic and inventing more than a pointy stick.

You apparently don't know how easy it is to make IED's, mortars, drones, chemical agents and instigate their sub human minds into reacting certain predictable ways. This system has had decades upon decades dealing with disparate whites whom really don't actually WANT to do violence upon either the shitskinns or the traitors attacking them, and dealing with ignorant subhuman IQ savages. They just spent almost two decades pretending to war with third world fuckall's whom cannot into anything but random disjointed moves and think they have mastered both guerilla and urban combat.

Lets say you are an ABC government goon user. Lets see how they plan on countering the following fun shit only whites (and maybe japs) can pull off without us mastering and teaching it first.

Scenario 1 : Inside an ubiquitous green electric box on the side of the road is an auto turret. Built out of a few machined parts and an hacked and reprogrammed portable pc (hi iphone with a good use) that can track and target human targets as well as differentiate based upon clothing patterns. Fully autonomous it activates upon the released collapse of the box. It proceeds to target not the protestors we here all so love to desire death, but the paramilitary forces protecting them. With various antifa scribbling graffiti and playing some common lefist chants about violence against niggers or something, live stream videos of terminator judgement day are sent across the world. Clearly wasn't white people doing this shit! All materials garnered from house of an local tranny/cop whom is now missing.

Scenario 2: Armored columns are sent into urban environments to support lightly armed paramilitary government forces inbattled with rebellious elements. Under an bridge between supporting I beams lays an shaped charge facing down so as to penetrate the thin top armor of all armored combat vehicles, keyed off by an magnetic sensor which arms when an active radio signal is either disrupted by an localized jammer or remote activated kill signal and then keys off when sufficient metallic elements move under it.

Scenario 3: Planned event is known to be coming. Systems air assets are in place and moving into position, then IED keys off a mile or two away from event with massive fireball and unknown casualty numbers on what looks like some old hippie vw van. Everyone and their brother eyes on target as you say. While distracted mortar team inside trailer or van open up on original protest event and use chemical weapons air burst over their target. IED left behind for counter battery calculation and onset of ground elements converging on scene of launch for hope of clues as to identity of attackers.

Scenario 4: Highjacked semi full of fuel is rigged for remote piloting and demolition charges added. Sent off into middle of heavily watched and observed area of significance and klicks off one massive fucking boom boom.

None of this is that difficult for any competent and even slightly knowledgeable white to pull off. None of this can be defended against effectively if more than just one or two or individuals are doing it. None of this is what we really want to put to the test. We really shouldn't be having the government trying to issue some desperate threats of being overpowered in a bid to stave such shit off. Instead we should have an government recognize the hell that is on the cusp of happening and instead work tirelessly to counter the fools instigating whites to get tired of their shit and burn it all down. Whites are pretty nice people at heart you know. Nobody wants some kinetic action unleashed because even the most bluepilled fool white understands, shit sknowballs in that situation very quickly and has very rarely in history stopped. So maybe, just maybe, Mr ABC faggots should get off our board and go arrest some jews, clintons, rabble rousing shitskinns and traitor politicians.

Maybe you fuckers should just go off and do that. Cause we here, we really just wana watch our anime while eating tendies and every now and again play some decent vidia. If some people started doing their damned jobs, would kinda take the wind out of some of our sails. Hard to get angry at rampaging shitskinns looking to drag another 8 year old into the bushes for some gang rapes when the feds paramilitary are beating their heads in for us. Hell, never know, faggot feds might end up being our hero's and get some dank memes tossed your way. Instead of other things…

Comedy. Well done.

wew, he really is being sarcastic and retarded.

Correct. People watch sports to distract themselves from their issues. I don't want to think about cancer. I don't want to think about baby birds choking to death after some oil spill. I don't want to think about the latest attack in Europe, I don't want to think about tax reform, I don't want to think about the newest dozen accusations about how anyone that's white is secretly LITERALLY HITLER, etc.

"Haha omg epic pwnt!"

No, people really don't - UNLESS they go to seek it out. I don't want to go on Facebook or something and have everything look like it's the comment section for cnn.com. I don't want to go and discuss music or something and read everyone screeching about Trump did XYZ or how metal is white supremacy, etc. And I don't exactly need some bimbo celeb who is only famous because she's got a nice face and looks good when pressing her tits together to explain to me how I should vote. Oh wow, Katy Perry thinks Trump is a meanie weenie and that Hillary is like, omg, so cool? Wow, fuck me for not listening to what "Swish, swish, bish, Another one in the basket, Can't touch this, Another one in the casket" has to say.

For the most part, no there's no need to bring up politics. If you're in some sort of law or journalism class or something like that, sure. What people don't need? To be preached at; there's no place for professors to determine your grade or your experience there based on how much you (dis)agree with them.

"Haha omg totes pwnt."

"Since the dawn of history the N has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”

— Charles Darwin

'The Root' is batshit crazy. From the Twitter account I think it's two Jew faggots smoking dope and sucking each other off all day in between tweets.

You can say nigger here user. It's ok, you are free to speak now. You are among friends.

some people didn't get the memo that archiving is now useless on 8ch. (unless you actually want to keep an archive).

articles and social media posts have a strange habit of vanishing should the author not receive the reaction they expected or later advocate for something contradictory.

This has nothing to do with what they claim it does; it's about who's on top, and nothing else. It's about black power, and white submission.
Niggers actually believe that at one time they were better than whites, but we fucked them over. They want back at us. They want to dominate us.
There was a saying in the South during Reconstruction among the nigger barracks soldiers, "The bottom rail is on the top now." This is what they want again.
Of course the last time such a thing happened, it didn't turn out like they thought. Pic related.

Daily reminder that animal abuse is subhuman and one of the biggest ways to prove that the negro is not a human is his insane rate of animal cruelty.

maybe the blacks should stop killing each other, then

Wow, fam. It's almost like you believe our government has any interest at all in our personal well-being, peace, and safety.

it's literally the other way around, these fucking retards

We don't buy "I can't breathe!" and they be mad.

The quotes in the OP are tame. This is one racist ass nigger rant.

The salt is pouring out of my monitor onto my keyboard. This nigger is rekt with hate. Just think, you could pass a nigger on the sidewalk tomorrow who had read this and agreed with every word.

lurk for 24 months before posting, newnigger

From the comments

My god it's a white guilt orgy

That's an "i have black friends" without actually saying it.

It's a far more comforting lie to be a fallen angel than to always have been shit. This ain't Civ 5.

When do we dehumanize ourselves and face to bloodshed?

Just because it can be build doesnt mean people will build it. For ever 100 houses one will have somthing unconventional.

He forgot silence in the movie theater.

there. fixed that filename for you

Spirit is the conscious rational mind, soul is the unconscious instinctual mind. Whites have emotional control, delayed gratification, and foresight so we don't just act on every impulse we have like nigger do. Since we have the temperament that they lack, they see us as soulless robots. We're not slaves to our emotions therefore we must not have any. Remember the nigger on here talking about how it's not fair that whites can control themselves during police encounters because "we just be nuuvus n shiiit"

This quote is not from Darwin, it's from Thomas Dixon’s novel The Clansman, and it's said by a fictional character. It's a fair assessment, but not Darwins'.

Probably right.

these guys are hilarious. if all the nogs dropped dead tomorrow maybe the dc metro would go down for a couple days and there wouldn't be any crime in chicongo. they don't matter. this is a last ditch effort by the jews to get white people to appease niggers even more than they already do before the nuclear chimpout begins.

Nah. Nah, we're done with all that.

Bet you anything that's a Jew. I little research and it seems they only post on gawker sites so its probably a statff member with another account. There were two other possible links one was dead that useless the other was a youtube video that oddly sounded like this person. Saying they were an Ivy League professor or something but it was a cartoon.

Remember that poll where white allies were more hated than the Klan?

Liberals get the bullet, too, as they say.

If anything, police aren't brutal enough, because they kill so very few niggers every year that they are actually more worried about being killed by them just for driving through their crime ridden, gang controlled neighborhoods. People will start shooting from windows when they see police walking by. Not to mention that the average young black man has an insanely high likelihood that they have several violent offenses already on their records

Niggers live in democrat run cities that misappropriate white people's taxes to pay for jobless niggers and nigglets.. who don't go to school and destroy their neighborhoods anyways. Do something about the dumb niggers wasting your money and running your teachers out of town.

You're jobless, you can't take care of your families, the average negress is a welfare queen, you're uneducated, and most of niggers have a criminal record which excludes them from most housing opportunities. Go suck a diseased nigger cock if you think it's white people's fault no one wants a penniless retarded criminal nigger in their neighborhood.

More like "as long as they aren't paid for it" – The entire protest trend is always aimless and based on bullshit narratives spun by opportunistic faggots and retards who think they can demand hush money from the city if they get enough people outrages.

The dumb bullshit niggers do to themselves should not impact the lives of people with jobs and shit to do.

Reality doesn't lie. It's rarely ever cops killing blacks. It's almost never whites killing blacks. It's always blacks killing blacks, but no one protests that. Hell, you dumb cunts let the Crips and Bloods march in your BLM protests.

Damned straight. You fucking retards have been a plague on America ever since the Jews brought you over and then orchestrated your emancipation. Even the men who fought and died in the civil war wanted to send your entire race back to Africa where you wouldn't be our burden.

When you're protesting a dumb faggot getting gunned down because he charged a cop with a knife, or perpetuating the "hands up don't shoot" myth, you have no grounds for protest, and civil disobedience doesn't extent to rioting in the streets and smashing windows. Stop playing innocent you duplicitous cunt.

Holla Forums will only realize that they don't get to be commissars after they are lined up to the ditch

That's what happens when you don't buy yoga pants half price.

Would you like to take a ride in my new trebuchet?

heiled and smiled

That's what Solzhenitsyn said about the Cheka. When it was their turn, they never saw it coming, and were convinced their record of service would save them.

That's what Solzhenitsyn said about the Cheka. When it was their turn, they never saw it coming, and were convinced their record of service would save them.

Pretty much, lefties are so delusional that they never see it coming in the end. They don't have the logic to base predictions on current chains of events and they are too indoctrinated to look at any instance of communism happening in history because "well this is gonna be real communism it won't happen"
Funny enough, most of Holla Forums would survive longer in a communist state than the limp wristed intellectuals that make up the left in general.

Pretty much, lefties are so delusional that they never see it coming in the end. They don't have the logic to base predictions on current chains of events and they are too indoctrinated to look at any instance of communism happening in history because "well this is gonna be real communism it won't happen"
Funny enough, most of Holla Forums would survive longer in a communist state than the limp wristed intellectuals that make up the left in general.
Dammit jim quit sacrificing children at your lodge and fix the site

I've never come across a more whingy-whiney nigger. He genuinely cannot understand why White America is upset at Kaepernik for shitting on their country.

The inferior negroid specimen will always believe this when encountered with a superior human.

And (((who's))) fault is that?
considering most of nigger probles are caused by niggers nigging he is right that all the problems listed avove are all about race
No shit sherlock! it's called live and let live, not a concept nogs are familiar with
considering sports are one of the places people go to escape the world of politics wich they are subjected to in: political rallies. inaugurations. social media and schools.
I'd say your right about this
YOU DON'T SAY

The audacity of this nigger
do all leftards and liberals sound rational when they are trying to be sarcastic?

What percentage of orcs do you think could define the word "sedition"?

That IS secularized christian guilt morality. White guilt = original sin guilt. White supremacy/White privilege = original sin. WW2 soldiers fighting Nazis = Jesus sacrificing himself for salvation.

Orcs have honor and warrior pride, besides they can work metal, live in wooden houses, they raise pigs farms, they create siege weapons, they can sail across the ocean, they can coexist with other races…
What nigger society has ever come close to achiving even 1/1000 of the most primitive and backwards orc tribe?

oh fuck off

You deny the foundation of cuckstianity, born a sinner?

That's a perfect example of memes used against whites. Leftists are hardwired to operate on metaphor and lofty speech alone - hence their exclusive use of emotional arguments. They get what "sin" is even if they're not from religious backgrounds nor if they were religious at any point. They understand the concept of sin and how to employ it in speech.

White guilt and its corresponding meaning(s) is thus a modernized form of original sin. Compare its parallels:

As a meme this is extremely potent because its essential meaning no matter its domain - religion or otherwise - it is meant to instill a guilt complex. Greek thinkers considered guilt one of the most hazardous emotions that can get out of control. Jews weaponized this because unchecked white altruism transforms into white guilt. Ergo, why jews will always feign victimhood so that ignorant whites will flip on a dime to make up for their transgression.

This also explains the phenomena where leftists will go out of their way to humiliate themselves so they can prove they are not guilty. To escape persecution, they crave persecution. This level of insanity traces back to one very unique emotion that whites possess that is normally used as a check against committing heinous crimes, guilt, to feel bad for hurting someone else in some way. This is why jews spent the last century creating a false image of reality where shitskins are persecuted and inventing bogus explanations for shitskin living.
Examples of jewish lies by twisting the truth and laying the blame on whites

fuck off with your guilt morality nigger

White guilt gambit is original sin nonsense, how christcucks see it, replete with examples throughout the ages.

On a slightly different note. biblehub.com/luke/14-26.htm

It must be humiliating to be a nigger. To know that your ancestry is that of slaves and now you have to pretend you're equal to white men while they don't even give you a second thought until you are committing crimes in their neighborhoods. He's upset that he always measures himself and other niggers against whites, and whites measure themselves against other whites. He'll never be a peer and he knows it, and it really, really hurts him.

Our/White ancestry is that of slaves as well at the hands of jews and muds no less, for hundreds of years.

I believe there is an accomplishment or two in there since that time. No such accomplishments by niggers. I don't know of anyone outside of Holla Forums that thinks of white ancestry as slave history.

Ephesians 6: 1-4

5 star post. Capped.

Yeah, it's not taught because of who the slavers were(jews) and because it's uncomfortable, and most people don't know jews are still doing it right now, White sex slaves, let alone they've made slaves of the world through jew currency scams.

White morality literally always has been guilt morality. We're not Asian ant-people who require shame to do the right thing. We have consciences.

Literally all I want is to have unlimited access to tight hot wet silky soft white pussy

start a gentlemen's magazine.

HEY YOU RETARDED NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IS REQUIRED FOR SHAME TO WORK!?!?!?!

ITS CALLED GUILT YOU IDIOT!!! GUILT MORALITY IS REQUIRED FOR SHAME TO WORK. GET YOUR OWN STORY STRAIGHT THEN COME BACK AND TRY AGAIN. ACTUALLY JUST KILL YOURSELF

Way to prove you're a nigger. Shame doesn't require guilt to work; shame just requires not wanting to be publicly humiliated or have one's image tarnished.

Lurk two more years and bump your IQ by twenty points.

when blacks say whites dont care about them, what they are really saying is we need whites to take care of us.

i've never heard any of my family members ever talking about blacks not carrying about us. we take care of ourselves. we dont rely on niggers.

caring*

This is a fabulous post and I am glad to see someone finally making a comparison between the old medieval Christian practice of self flagellation and modern SJW's.

It's hilarious because they hate Christianity with all their being but they could never have even entertained those thoughts if they didn't have a Christian heritage.

What a surprise.

Still denies ad revenue so there is that.

If you don't plan to do something like this and you're not going to aim for a prominent position in government, business or whichever job that will support and push forward (even if only just a little bit) our position, you will die in the end without achieving what you truly want but you will fulfill your own selfish need and bring your kids (if you have them) into a world you despise, so you might aswell stop pretending and should just take the bluepill and try to live a moderately happy and docile life (which is just fine as long as you have white kids), but since the odds of that happening are below average, why not use your brain for some political violence. The best thing to do would be to use your brain (if you're suited) is to reach a prominent political position or bust.

Bust* being political violence.

And I don't mean the shoddly organized anti-fa type of violence. I mean well thought militarily devised plans. You can fear death, but your death won't be for nothing, it will show that we're not afraid and cowering any longer. If some of us at least do not do this, the attack on whites from each side will never ever stop. Climb the political ladder or revolt.

wew

I liked that post.

kys

fixed it for him

Kill yourself moishe.

So it's ok when we as whites "make it all about race" right nigger?

Niggers have white envy. Motherfuckers should blame their nigger ancestors in Africa for fucking the assholes of orangutans instead of inventing, I don't know, the gun.

Fuck these niggers.

Fuck you agitprop SVRnigger. How about you stand up to Jewtin and his faggot ass kike KGB buddies.

You probably $1000/month for shilling. Wow, bro, Jewtin really loves you. Die.

Can't compete with the internet. Try drugs.

I could go for pizza tonight. My white privilege is going to get me some pizza tonight. Not toppings thought because it adds $10 for no fucking reason. But I'm getting pizza. Niggers are dumb as fuck, also. Irrelevant thread, to be honest.

My god I hate when women have bodies like that, it's so fucking ugly looking. I don't know if that one's real, it seems really extreme, but I've seen some close to it. That's not even wide hips. The thighs shoot out way past the hip bone. Why the fuck are some women naturally disfigured like this? Is it thyroid issues?

It was in my bluepill days when he said this to our group. It was met with 'nigga you trippin, quit drinking so much,' and other responses. I pressed him to explain what criteria souls had - we used to have pretty heated debates about religion. He was born in an Religion of Cuck™ic country known for it's princes, migrated ere when he was young and the whole refugee thing really fucked with his worldview - became an atheist despite being in Christian programs his entire life. Eventually he converted to Christianity - but he drank a lot. Last I heard he's searching for his own truth (the last thing we discussed before he muh dik'd two random girls lol)
I think the 'wypipol got no souls' comes from Religion of Cuck™ and other similar ideologies as his mom always referred to us as white devils and refused to let us inside while she as home - this includes during blizzards.
Only reason I bring it up is I've seen the "x has no soul" argument more and more since 2009 and I can't shake the feeling that it's some African mudslime shit

(chhh'd)
nah, they routinely butchered live goats in their kitchen for Sudanese festivals. His mom practices voodoo and frequently saved testes, livers, kidney, hearts, and eyes.
don't think it's the food that gives them that soul

I saved up enough white privilege to get a free pizza from dominos, but it's only two toppings. Need to oppress more niggers to get that third topping

No it's Abrahamic ideas in general being mixed with African pagan beliefs. As much as the abrahamic faiths dug in to Africa a lot of it got mixed with the old pagan beliefs that hold strong (especially in rural areas) till this day.

It's an obvious fucking photoshop you mungbean.
A real tasteless shop, at that.

I was kinda hoping to invoke some sense of self preservation or something.

You slimy kike lovers always forget the Greek and Roman empires, free of judaic worship. You fear those days will return.

Black guy should explain how to get on a boat back to Africa. Nothing else.

Kek.