Comfy battlestation thread

who /comfy/ here?
post your comfy
post your comfy battlestations
r8 and h8

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=727389
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=831686).
ebay.com/itm/Nerf-N-strike-Elite-Rampage-Retaliator-Blasters-200-pcs-Darts-Improved-Adhesive/171303996691?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20131003132420&meid=715bab66a99646cc8ec2b4ca1f69fa02&pid=100005&rk=3&rkt=6&mehot=pp&sd=271748139658&rt=nc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wish I had more room for more monitors or a couch

everything's all cluttered but I can easily get my bed sheets wrapped around me and lean back on my chair like I'm in bed.

Comfy enough?

Heh

pls leave

How come you guys never have any candles?

I recommend you kill yourself, retard.

It's always expanding, but for now this is my setup. What you can't see is to my right, which has an IBM T42 running windows 98, and a 13" Dell Laptop for work & on the go stuff.

Post ur station then faggot.

What picture is that? the lights right on.

I don't want to blow you prole out of the water and hasten you eventual suicides, so nah.

The Styx by Michael Brack. I have 3 of his paintings in my room.

maximum comfy.

Nice try Nsa

Survivor 101.

Thats awesome dude, where did you get them?

I live in an apartment with My bro, I have my computer hooked up to my TV and play she shitpost form my couch. Also the chair on the couch can recline, its pretty comfy.

I do in winter.

Had to resize from 5184x3456 but you should be able to see it.

Greetings from Holla Forums.

I like it.

9/10 pretty good taste op

Besides that keyboard, cool cool.
What is behind you?

DUDE WEED LMAO

Has it gotten any better since 2015? I check a couple weeks back and one of the mods stuck an egg up his ass, shat it out, and then ate it all, but that was about all that was interesting.

Just a messy workstation where I keep my ham radio equipment and servers.

I WANT IT!

A little slower, more comfy. Quality is a lot better, but it's still got some stupid spammers.

lmao

omlet is a weird one.

I went on a few weeks ago and was surprised at its quality. It was weird.

Also, are Christmas lights max comfy or?

I might be getting a thinkpad soon

Yes Satan. Yes they are.

Shhh

Mine is a T400. I love it for everything Linux and networking.

Good to know. The spam just made staying there depressing. It's certainly not 2014 again, but Holla Forums in general has been better.

What case is that?

Lookin to build a media/streaming PC, and that's a nice size if it has a good amount of HDD cages.

Lian Li PC-V359

MAXIMUM COMFY!

Some comfy gets too.

What is that in the jar?

i just want to be comfy

Get one if you can, it's 100% worth it

You're a trooper. How do you play games on that?

What model is it?

Wow, that TV looks beautiful, can I see some games on it?

Keto Chow. It's a DIY version of soylent.

Are you going trans or something?

I agree with this.

I mean, really. Look at that image quality! It's as if he took the photo and shoped it onto a picture of the TV.

I have a new pc now i7 6700K and an asus 1080 strix overclocked

i also have a 144 hz monitor. i really need to remake this.

Here is a screenshot for comparison. let us see some games on that thing!

How can you stand living in a city?

Pretty sure not living in a slum helps.

Naw, just not big into the eating ritual.

Easy grey mush to get all my needed stuff, and it's keto which removes carb cravings, as it's a fat diet rather than carb/sugar.

Curious to see how this looks on reto-games. My trinitron is fantastic for retro game imo. I would think anything with such good picture like that would ruin the intended design of the game. Not sure tho.

i play video games on my free time, how would it be different if i wasn't in a city ?

comfily.
I've got a desk and chair now because of the dust but being curled up on the floor with piles of blankets is the best.

This is what I have to play on it for now. I got a custom GPU that will let me emulate stuff at native resolutions and refresh rates at a signal that won't blow it up like it would straight from a regular VGA port. Literally just waiting on one more cable.

Why do people always assume CRTs would be a blurry fucked up mess

Thats awesome dude

I don't. it's just a really great CRT.

Here's my setup. Is it ok?

Bottom: BVM-D24E1WU 24 Inch 1080i CRT
Middle: PVM-20M2MDU
Top: Sunsui G-7500 Receiver
Top: Record Player (Generic)

My VCR is in the cabinet beneath my monitors, as well as my PS2, random cords, & hopefully a Leserdisc Player if I can find one that works.

Forgot my image.

Infinite jelly.

We should hang out some time.

nice. Lain is my 2nd favorite animu

Yeah dude, this unheard of.

Fuck yeah Breath of Fire 3

Cool, but where's your girlfriend?

she's right there in the picture you dingus
are you saying you don't have a waifu? What are you, gay?

The BVM is 16:9 which is nice. Supposedly I;m wasting it on 240p & 480i/p games, but I really don't have anything 720p or higher to feed it with besides my PS3. Did hook it up to my PC once. Looked nice, but I couldn't get the colors right so I stopped trying.

I'm sorry, user. There's a special place in my heart for Evangelion.

Making me nostalgic

Yes. Both of them are very similar though.

do you want to die

That's cool and all, but how do you reproduce?

i don't
i don't want to

But user, how will you continue on your lineage?

Not sure if /comfy/ or not.
I think it is, at least.

I didn't know my mom posted here.
Also the desk is so far elevated over the chair, and with that lack of space how is that not uncomfortable?

looks comfy to me.

I know, commie are shitheads, but they did really good work on this bluray.

Lain?

Pic related. I'm pretty comfy. Wish I had a better chair, but for what it is, I can't complain.

Off to the right by the PS4 controller, are three black cases. Two are Vitas (one OLED, one LCD) and a N3DS.

Damn, now THAT's comfy.
I need to get a CRT, but I gotta prioritize building a real PC first, instead of this shittop I'm using.

MAGA/10

Dysnomia?

はい。

You want the 2D4U release. It's color corrected.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=727389

Do you have the one of CIA wearing the lainguy mask?

OOH! Did they do End of Evangelion too? I only got the original series from them, I couldn't find EoE.

Ah, nevermind. I realized you linked me. I already have that one.

I wish they had done EoE too.

Sephirotic has the release with the most work done (check out the screenshots nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=831686). However, it's 8bit which I think is stupid even after reading his reasoning. Yeah, 10bit won't do much for the picture quality and banding, but it will save on file size and since he chose AAC over FLAC for whatever reason, he may as well have encoded in 10bit.

Since we're showing off dakis

very nice collection. I especially love the eva, madoka, and GitS figs.

Why Rei?

user I'm really worried that you're gonna accidentally knock the shelf and the figures are going to go flying
please move the shelf somewhere safer

I was thinking this too. Please put it against a comfy wall.

Because I love her

I have everything carefully arranged. That little black table has slightly flexible legs so it's like a bumper for my chair.

kill yourself

wait a minute
That's not a reflection!
What the fuck? Why do you have a window in an internal wall?

You love her more than Asuka?

Aha! You've discovered one of my secrets! It's not a window, there isn't even glass there!

I don't fucking know why it's there! I hate it.

I honestly am not sure if I envy or pity you.

someone sounds jellous

I like Rei and Asuka, and I want a harem with them.

We all know who the real best girl is.

You wish you were me fag, admit it

how do you play vidya on such a small mousepad?

Poorly

I changed my fucking mind. though my end goal in life right now is how you live, which is to say alone and like a massive weeaboo degenerate.

Only thing this thread reminded me is how much more of my shit I need to get rid of.

Do you even Eva?

Why would you miss out the best part of lightning?

Never saw the appeal of kuuderes myself. What makes her so special to you?

This was my old wallpaper, but the rough, matted hair on this picture really appeals to me. Also she's topless and I wanted to do the "convenient censoring" thing

As for Rei, I just think she's really sweet in a way that's hard to explain. She was raised like an animal and treated like shit for her entire life but she never became a bad person. Nobody taught her to be kind but she is.

My nigga. Also I always liked those Yamato figures.

1/10 you tried too hard

post wallpaper?

You probably won't be able to use it because I made it for my monitor setup and my monitors are not the same resolution. Here's the source image.

Dude, very nice station. You have good taste and many monitors.

The picture is way too fucking small to see your prescription.

I enjoy a healthy dose of irony.

I have you to blame for me looking up how much it costs to get a MMPR morpher.

Thanks mang.

I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Kek.

That a good chair? What sort is it? I'm looking for a new chair and that looks pretty damn comfy.

I find it pretty comfy. I can't remember what it is to be honest, just some ergonomic office chair I picked it up from an office supply store a few years ago it was pretty expensive ~AUD$500

Those are some really cool toys that you bought for your kids, user! I remember when I used to play with Transformers as a child.

How much is that in real money? Like, $60?

Am I the only person who doesn't own plastic cringe statues?

I think about $350 for burgers.

fuck me that's pretty expensive, but I guess a good chair is the last thing about my setup I need to replace.

Jesus, user, go outside

I'm lucky and can write it off on tax I work from home. I've had it for 3-4 years now and it still works perfectly, is still comfy as hell and I haven't had any issues with it.

I didn't know you could play xbox on a microwave

Nigger

I have a bunk bed (don't ask) and I want to mount my monitor to a hinge on the roof of the bottom bed.
Are there any good mounts/materials for this?

is the frame wooden or metal?

Metal bars, vertical if you're lying down and looking up

the breeze makes pick related atmospheric as fuck whenever I fight on it.

Before anyone mentions the chair, this new serta is due in tomorrow
bonus for octobro

Lol literally the worst way it could be. I would recommend getting some sort of pipe mount for it and screwing a wall mount into the pipe mount

I wish the devs didn't turn tumblr and decide to get the feature bloat bug.

I was thinking getting some pvc or something, putting it under the bars (inbetween the bars and the top matress) getting a wooden board or some sort, screw it into the pvc, and then putting the mount on top of the board
but I'm afraid it'll fall and crush my dick while i sleep

I agree, but I've got almost 20 hours in it so I don't regret buying it.

That's not a terrible idea

I wish I could refund. I bought it in the first week or two of EA; I'm glad I learned my mistake early and didn't fall for it again.

well you clearly liked something about it if you played it for 90 hours

Don't get me wrong, it's comfy as all get out and still enjoyable but it's not the game they originally promised.

top kek

Yeah, I get that. At least they still update the game. the feature bloat is beyond real though

Holy shit, user
I have the same pillow cases

wheredoyouthinkyouare.flac

I've seen you post this exact post before

No, you haven't. Last time I said that my monitors were mismatched, this time I said that they aren't the same resolution.

I'm going to say this again. I hope you listen to Sleep otherwise you need to change your wallapaper.

yeah, no shit?

I swear some faggot in a previous thread posted this picture and had no idea who Sleep were.

Got a really shitty camera in my phone, but you get the idea.

dont let the other user get you down. that's a sweet setup. i love the old consoles to the side.

Any VNs like KS that'll run on a linux box?

why is your monitors up in the air like that?

how did you get them like that? da fuck i dont even see them resting on something

I'm really after a brick wall in my room but I have no idea how to go about getting one unless it's artificial like wallpaper.

I'm trying to get comfy but I also need to masturbate but I'm too lazy to.
It's just a living room chair with a seven-year-old PC atop a shitty desk.
I

Quad monitor stand.

What?

lets start this shit again

user please >>>/nofap/

I do it maybe twice a month, mate

That's not how it works, faggot. You've got to make new shit instead of just reposting the same cancer every day.

also
using winrar

thats the second time I posted it.

Looks to me like you didn't calculate the gap quite right.

what the fuck is this
are you shitting me
this is the most uncomfortable, retarded setup I've ever seen

I am set to be comfy for the rest of my life.

m8 you startled youre waifu, she dropped the keyboard

Just look at free stuff on craigslist. They're so heavy that some people just want them out of their house, and can't be assed to ask money for it.

CRT TV + RetroPie = maximum comfy.

I bought some when I went to japan, but I have nowhere to put them without someone finding my shame, so they lie in my closet in the box well hidden. Does that count?

This is anti-comfy. Piss off.

How do you live like this, you fucking animal?

what are you running your RetroPie on?

Ive got some Zeros here Im working with, which one of them has it installed and running great

Thanks M8,

More Photos inbound from the Wood Room

That's pretty fucking comfy.

the Pi 3 with the 3 pole to RCA output. Wanted something that could play Kodi as well, and stream videos of my PC, which is does well.

Was hoping for N64 emulation, but it's still shit and unplayable. Playstation works fine, but I've only played FFIX on it. kodi does work well, pic related is youtube at 720p streaming flawlessly on wifi. Only problem is the range on the wifi is utter crap.

I had a friend back in highschool who invited me over to his house to play xbox and he had a room that was almost exactly like this, even had a glass on his tower.
turns out he was autistic, are you autistic user because I can't imagine how someone can live like that.

This table sucks but my desk was much worse.

Very comfy, OP. Good choice of liquor as well.

Plenty comfy. Would play vidya in

Nice. Simplistic

10/10

Nothing is more comfy than a bed. That monitor is something else man

Ridiculous collection, very nice. Have you got any pez in that pez dispenser?

Best battlestation thread I've seen in a while

Fucking love those guys. Their music has much feels. Did you see them live or just get posters?

Song related. gives me the chills, man.

i'm going to harvest this thread for ideas

but why

boring but effective

is having that TV up there uncomfy for your neck?

i like the little modeling station you've got there

You're the only other person that noticed that, too.

Here's the weed itself.

we should go to the moon

how did you manage to completely blacken the springs on your cock grippers

no clue, they just kinda faded like that

I bought that daki and it felt like crap (100% cotton my ass). I ended up putting it in a clothes donation bin.

Absolutely zero cleaning done before taking this picture.

Fuck those things, probably sapped years of life out of my hands.

Back to Hot Topic

Cotton is naturally pretty coarse you know

You're supposed to close them like 10 times max

pls gib

what

Coarse is one thing but how the thing looked and felt came off as nothing but synthetic to me.

It's Nerf or go fuck yourself.

you might have overdone it

Is there a specific name for this type of corner desk? I'm making my first desktop soon and want something along these lines, but searching for "corner desk" seems to yield nothing but cluttered or wooden shit. I'm looking for minimalist like this; no drawers.

Current set up is a laptop sitting on a rolling cart next to the bed, and a TV plus consoles in front. Comfortable, but not comfy.

noyce
wew

Have you checked out The Megas? They're a different flavor than The Protomen, but they're definitely worth a listen.

P
L
E
B
I
A
N

My phone camera is shit so if you want closeups on anything let me know

Modding Nerf guns is a hobby of mine.
Would you rather I switch to the Model M and wake the whole neighborhood?

It's just when I buy the 18 round mags they come with the Nerf Elite darts. I know that they suck.

Aside from that, cozy/10, looks fucking nice. Is that a real print of Uzumaki?

shit rig kys fam

Seen them live 3 times

I have one of Reanimators Drumsticks I caught

Also had a beer with Raul Panther and Turbo Lover… miss him being in the group. Guy was hilarious dancing around in his leotard for their Queen Tribute.

egh they were given to me as gifts.

did you see all the vidya? in

I need to get me a Pi 3. Microcenter had Zeros for sale last week for $0.99.. and that was the v1.3 model.

Shit man,Ive got a friend of mine thats doing the same on collecting all the doom stuff.

Looks good

Despite everything, you still pass.
Go outside, faggot. I'm dying too.

Protomen are for fucking hipster faggots. Kill yourself.

My family's from Bongland, but we live in Texas. And yes it is, Viz Media distributes it as well as JoJo in the US. They even sell them in Barnes and Noble.

I got it for $50 like, 5 years ago, give me a break.

Thanks. Only thing I'm missing is the 3DO version because it's expensive as shit. Next step is to find them in-box.

Those vitamins are a holdover from when I worked nights and slept through the day.

So you like Doom?

Only a little bit.

I didn't know those were a thing tbh
I always just made my own. You can put fishing weights in there made out of lead and mod the guns to be more powerful.
Nobody wanted to play nerf with me anymore once they noticed my guns left a welt on the skin ;_;

I can post pics if you want to see the ugliest nerf darts ever

Speedpad has since been removed for lack of usefulness.

Jesus fuck you play those all at once?

Enjoy becoming a tranny

They're all connected, nigga. One push of the switch and I'm on that nostalgia trip.

Alright, here is a mind fuck, pick two and only two for the rest of your life muwhahahah. (Pc doesnt count)

You WEGA, bro?

NES is a no brainer, but the second one… gonna cheat.

PS2. Access to all the best of both PS2 and PS1.

Hiding the truth is just as shameful.

Huh, so the Nes beats out the Snes for you? I think thats a first I have heard of this.

Because all they ever owned was a shitty UHF/VHF Goldstar, or only ever played over RF.

The death of CRTs is infuriating, we're slowly losing the comfiest displays ever.

The SNES was just an RPG box really. Everything it did, the PS1 did better. Hell, the best games on the damn thing have PS1 ports anyway, so why bother with it?

And failing that, I can just emulate on the PS2.

What about Super Metroid? Mega Man X? F Zero? Super Mario Rpg? Contra III? Final Fantasy 6? Zelda Link To The Past? Dragon Quest V? and many more. Just curious.

Yep. They're more accurate than the Elite darts.
ebay.com/itm/Nerf-N-strike-Elite-Rampage-Retaliator-Blasters-200-pcs-Darts-Improved-Adhesive/171303996691?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20131003132420&meid=715bab66a99646cc8ec2b4ca1f69fa02&pid=100005&rk=3&rkt=6&mehot=pp&sd=271748139658&rt=nc

There are also FVJ (full vinyl jacket) that have a hard plastic tip and probably the best aftermarket darts out there in terms of accuracy. They do hurt, however.

As far as other china-nerf related stuff goes, there's a company out of china called "Worker" that sells a lot of Nerf related stuff. Larger capacity magazines, upgrade kits, flash hiders (for some reason?), kits to make the Stryfe look like an AK-47, etc.

Post dart pics.

cain't see nuthin thru the haze monica

yo is u a somelier fo anime tiddies?

dat microwave

whaddup monica

UUUU

Fucking nerds.

fuq u say'n b wus good?

i mean u finna scrap nycka?

fuk man, my ex looked just like dis bitch, never slapped her duo. should have respect

Get a full sized one user, come on.

thas what a nigga gotta do if da pussy/neck/anal/cunt game ain't right w/ yo hoe man

iz called pavlov's hoe conditionin

Symphony of the Night

Mega Man X collection on PS2.

wew lad, garbage taste.

Shattered Soldier.

De-Nintendo'd translation on PS1, along with 4, 5 and Chrono Trigger with Akira Toriyama animated FMV

Alundra

PS2 port.

Wipeout

C'mon now fam. I love the SNES, but a PS2 outclasses it eight ways to sunday.

That fucking Enemies List mug. My man.

We don't take too kindly to you sonyggers 'round theres parts

Yeah, KV-27FS100L. Saved it from the Junkyard. Wouldn't watch old anime/movies any other way. Remastering old shit never works as well as watching it on its intended medium.

Probably not the best battlestation but surely comfy.
I gotta find a cable long enough to go to the other monitor, for now the big tv is only for Ps2/Ps3.

kek, Hillary Clinton speech calling for bans on assault darts when?

My camera is fucked but the darts I made look exactly like these battleship grey muthers. Super cheap and fun to make if you're about 12 years old like I was in 2002. Friends couldn't believe I had two backpacks full of hundreds of darts I made for like $20.

One problem with the darts is they have no hollow section going most of the way through like the factory ones do, meaning they don't fit in some guns that have the needle thing in the barrel.
Which is just an excuse to mod your guns more

Watching my Bebop Blu-Rays on mine is a treat.

If we can PDF here, I have the service manual for my set. Might not be 100% identical to yours, but it might be useful.

Mega
#!dJMzCY6T!_-w0y8WINioNCkO2srXKvyFlqUh23YDQtL2q3TgNc5s

All those are trash ports and games besides Symphony. Fucking kill yourself.

Fuck off nigger.

I'm actually very white

Never 4get

Luckily I was able to find the service manual fairly easily, thanks though.

About to get super comfy with some mixed nuts and muh blanket and start watching Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

My Conquest is a Sea of Stars?

FMV's on ps1 CT was weak af fam n u kno it so usin it as sellin point is fraudulent as a mug monica.

The improvements to 4 n 6 iz crucial tho.

I mean I guess I'm replyin but dam nycka u dum as heyyyyyyl

that ain't even dat bad fam 10 min at da mos

fierce af monica

u got deez?

That and the whole main series.

Maybe there's a nerf meetup or something near me.

sage for offtopic

Get those big ass nerf bow and arrows and incorporate drinking somehow.

at least your dad didn't throw out your nerf crossbow that you modded all to hell at age 11 when he was cleaning out your old bedroom

so many dildos in this pic

This is from a while back but it's not changed that much…

oh fuck that's a really old picture of the room, can't find a newer one. I have a poker 2 and a G602 now. I run a fiio amp with akg550s now too.

Being older just means you are better it modding, doesn't mean you have to stop. It's like a drug. When you realize it doesn't stop getting fun when you grow up you keep wanting to do it more.

My nigga. What switches do you have in it?

What kind of screen is this? This just might be my next buy.

I have a nearly identical monitor setup user, mind sharing your wallpapers?

Cherry reds my man. It's my first mechanical but I don't really like them for typing. For gaming however I can't fault them.

One day I'll update this and take a more recent picture. Probably when I move out.

Nice.

Looks pretty neat. I wish I head a hobby that involves doing things with your hands.
Don't listen to the noggers in this thread.

We have the same mainboard lad. It's shitty I want to replace it but Intel CPU's are expensive.

I have that gaming laptop and it's semi garbage. That trackpad is fucking flimsy and the loading times are horrible but alteast it's good for gaming.

Gotta love Lenovo

You know it's an old pic when you've still got the old style Irn Bru can in it.

I know how you feel lad, I'm gonna do a full upgrade soon I think.

I didn't even know they changed the style. Still top tier though.

Did you ever make that diploma?

Cert of Ordination, and good standing letter below with seal.

The Church of Latter Day Dude

I can legally marry people, give them their last rights, or anything that deals with religious issues.

watch out for lead based paints and other toxic materials

Ikegami TM14-20RH

Very nice.

A little excessive and cluttered, but I dig it.

You guys wanna see some shit?

TRIPS OF POVERTY

The proper term is "wop"