U.S. President Donald Trump Quietly Signs Law To Allow Warrantless Searches

U.S. President Donald Trump Quietly Signs Law To Allow Warrantless Searches In Parts Of VA, DC And MD

Anti-Trump jew shills BTFO - Our Time Has Come Our Time Is Now!

The House Joint Resolution 76 was signed into law on Tuesday, Aug. 22, by President Glorious Emperor Trump.

The legislation reads:

In performing its duties, the Commission, through its Board or designated employees or agents, may: Enter upon the WMATA Rail System and, upon reasonable notice and a finding by the chief executive officer that a need exists, upon any lands, waters, and premises adjacent to the WMATA Rail System, including, without limitation, property owned or occupied by the federal government, for the purpose of making inspections, investigations, examinations, and testing as the Commission may deem necessary to carry out the purposes of this MSC Compact, and such entry shall not be deemed a trespass.

Only five Congressman voted against the bill according to U.S. Rep Justin Amash (R-Mich.) while three hundred ninety-nine gave their approval, and 29 didn’t bother to vote at all. Apparently, our elected officials can’t be bothered to stand up for the rights of we the people or the Constitution they swore to protect. After all, the Fourth Amendment doesn’t exist, which protects Americans from unreasonable searches and seizures or anything. As Amash pointed out, the government will now be able to kick in the doors of any private property surrounding the border of the DC Metro Rail System without needing a warrant based on any probable cause.

Trump will now use these powers to jail every black, Mexican, muslim and jew and bring salvation to all mankind being the secret nationalist who wants to gas all the jews in his family.

Hail Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shoo jew, go away.

Yet only jews have profited from Trumps jewish presidency…

Why would the government need a warrant to search its own property? Sounds like the Fed is trying to gain back control of public transport systems that local D.C. nigger politicians have ruined.

we had this thread 2 weeks ago and you were BTFO'd there as well you massive faggot. Quote about something about arguing with kikes.

What are you hiding, Shlomo?
Drugs probably.

Yea, the Jews are really making out like a bandit in the Trump era.

You don't even attempt to sound like you're from around here, fellow legit WN.

Kill yourself, kike. This is no difference than the rights you "give up" when boarding a fucking plane. No more derailing trains for you cunts.

if you have nothing to hide you don't need privacy.

Good God, put some fucking elbow grease into your shilling, faggot. Zero effort posts.

There are no brakes on the MAGA train

shareblue.com
>>>suicidewatch

What like spending millions to astroturf all these websites into getting gullible goys to cheer on the most jewish president in Americas history you mean?

I won't lie, I haven't the funds to compete with Kushner/CIA in promoting zionist jews into government.

Just a PC and a internet connection.

Yeah it's really important to Shareblue to prove that the entire Trump campaign was one massive jewish con-trick

It's 18471868192D chess goy, don't question it.

It's literally nothing

MUH CHESS AND DRUMPF

Probable cause laws already exist
this isn't any different
you are fake news

Are you sure user? It looks like Drumpf has betrayed all white people by signing this in secret.

whatcha sliding?
this is old news from exactly a month ago
www csoonline.com/article/3219840/security/trump-signed-bill-into-law-allowing-warrantless-searches-in-parts-of-va-md-and-dc.html
also federal property and jurisdiction always stripped your 4th amendment that's why you don't fly or go to government buildings more than necessary read: never

1488 to YOU brother

Why are jews so fucking afraid of this?
This thread is getting record high shilling.
Is this somehow a way to get a lot of kikes in jail?

Possibly the dozens of threads promoting every jewish lie, and every kosher nationalist movement in operation right now
Ctrl+f Search for House Joint Resolution 76
I guess you must have forgot to mention it before then.

And anything "adjacent" to it, which is exactly the kind of vague language the government uses to expand its capacity to infringe on our rights.

The people are the government, nigger.
The roads are the government, nigger.
The national, state, county, and city parks are the government, nigger.

This is not a good thing because it sets a precedent for searching almost everywhere.

kikes probably use the light rail system to move pizza and ill gotten lucre.

I know I saw a thread on it a while ago - it wasn't explicitly titled - might've been slid off since.
My bad for assuming the thread was still in the catalog.

It does set a very bad precedent.
eg how do you define adjacent? if my property is adjacent to an adjacent property is it subject to search?
Generally do not support anything that expands federal power when the states are capable and existing entities responsible and refuse to do their job:

“We’ll set this up and get the FTA out of Metro. They are happy to get out, and we’re happy to get them out,”
Metro Board of Directors Chair Jack Evans told Bloomberg BNA. “I’m glad we got this thing. If nothing else, we’ll get our money.”
>The money Evans referenced is “an estimated $15 million in withheld federal transit funds from fiscal 2017. The FTA has been withholding transit formula funds from D.C., Maryland, and Virginia’s transportation departments since February,” (((Bloomberg))) reported.
>None of that seems especially startling, but the Free Thought Project reported on “one major red flag buried within the text of the bill” that would give the newly formed commission “the authority to enter property near the Metro Rail System ‘without limitation’ and without a warrant, for the purpose of ‘making inspections, investigations, examinations, and testing.’”

Its related to Pizz a gate

Kike.

shareblue.com
not exactly having the best of days.

Relax, there are 3 more years of watching us winning and we will drive you insane. We are just starting, you will lose your sanity start I hope brock will cover you mental health facilities expenses

shareblue.com got more funds but are showing even worse results than correct the record. their desparation is palpable.
I feed off it. It supplements the sugar in my diet

In performing its duties, the Commission, through its Board or designated employees or agents, may: Enter upon the WMATA Rail System and, upon reasonable notice and a finding by the chief executive officer that a need exists, upon any lands, waters, and premises adjacent to the WMATA Rail System, including, without limitation, property owned or occupied by the federal government, for the purpose of making inspections, investigations, examinations, and testing as the Commission may deem necessary to carry out the purposes of this MSC Compact, and such entry shall not be deemed a trespass.

That's not what you said it does.

I'll just bump.you 4 the lulz my good man

They do this on planes all the time.
OP is not only Jewish but a major faggot.

I think this is so very very large firecrackers smuggled into D.C. can be located before the law is ruled unconstitutional.

It's principal. You stumble on something you shouldn't have, or a Fed is within antifa, and mason; your shit gets kicked in. No false flag needed to haul your ass in to face some federal b.s. Just one example. As it is you can't trust any Fed with info you have, maybe not even wikileaks. SAD!!! That should be fixed by now. Good folks have info but REALLY enjoy life. Shameful, absolutely intolerable.