Toxic masculinity

No ban pls ;_;
I know it's libcuck terminology, but there is some truth to it. Can we discuss ways that many ideas of masculinity are harmful to the white race?

Examples:
Beer has a long standing tradition of of being a masculine drink, but hops contain phytoestrogens which result in the feminization of men if taken in large quantities.
A broader extension of the first point: it is treated as a manly trait to take in a copious amount of toxins which not only result in temporary incapacity while our men are partaking in them, but also inhibit the body's growth and development which impacts them later on in life. Everything from cigarettes to energy drinks to drugs are included in this. This shit tends to affect the younger individuals more than the old, but the youth are also the most damaged by them as well.
Environmentalism is almost exclusively a chick thing. Today's masculine men don't seem to give two fucks about the land in which they inhabit. This is a bad thing. We shouldn't have to rely on women and limp wristed cucks to keep our water and air clean and our wilderness pristine.
often times, masculinity is equated with how many women you have slept with, especially the number of virgins deflowered. men seeking many sexual partners results in not only more unhappy marriages but also also single parenthood which causes massive harm to the family unit.
dying for Israel is seen as the most masculine thing ever. this results in a level of pressure for young white men struggling to find a purpose in life to submit themselves to their Jewish suppressors. Perhaps this one shouldn't be done away with entirely, but we should encourage men to think critically about what causes their military is fighting for.

Anything else?
Any potential solutions?
Anyone want to call me a faggot?

On the polyamory point I think it's about growing up.
It felt perfectly normal to me to want to fuck a lot of girls when I was 18-25.
But then I found my wife and took an oath.
Sex is good.
Having a stable family and raise children in a home without fights, lies or infidelity seems way more important.

When I see 40/50 year old men still being celib and still chasing college girls I find it distasteful.

Kill yourself OP. Fuck off with your lolberg bullshit and painfully obvious facts.

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK OP
KILL YOUR SELF

Shills out in full force today I see.

I'd say more like 14-25 but you are right. The damage is done long before 25 in any case. Do I really need to show the source for people with more past sexual relationships having more unhappy marriages or have you seen that a million times by now?

You asked if anyone wanted to call you a faggot, I only obliged you.

Choice of words matter OP. Hope you've learned your lesson, you monstrous semen gargler.

This is along the same lines as "We must ban Swedish festivals because of rape."

You're wrong about this one, though. Military serves should be a masculine ideal. However, our military should also be used for good instead of Jews, oil, and opium.

Don't confuse "masculinity" with "shit most modern men tend to do". They are different. For example,

Drinking copius amounts of alcohol and poisoning/fattening oneself is not masculine, it's just something a lot of men do these days. Fools with no idea of what masculinity means just assume it means doing things other men do. And because a lot of modern men do degenerate/stupid shit, it's assumed that it's masculine to be degenerate and stupid.

This incorrect definition of masculinity only comes from those who fail to understand what being a good man means. That's why "toxic masculinity" is only spouted by males who have failed to become men (libs/cucks) and females who have never had a good male example in their lives (feminists).

To be a good man is by far the most difficult role in society, simply for the reason that you are the first and only line of defence against the rape and pillaging of your family and nation. Women don't have to be strong, they don't have to be intelligent and disciplined and well trained, because it's not their responsibility to deal with the incoming horde of rapists. Their survival strategy is to submit, but obviously as a man you can't let your wife and daughters be carried off to be made into sex slaves. You have to be strong.

That's what masculinity boils down to- strength. Of will, of mind, of body, of conviction. It's fucking difficult to achieve good manhood, because it takes such discipline and willpower to carve yourself into someone capable- really capable- of being a Father, a leader, a king.

It is lost on the leftist cucks because they don't need strength, they have the nanny state to look after them for now. But those fundamental qualities that make one a good man (ie a good provider and protector) are still extremely attractive to women, and can be achieved with enough willpower. That is masculinity.

And beer is fine in small quantities. Fermented foods are good for the digestive system. To be able to relax with one beer once a week, to have that self control, and enjoy that beer knowing you're in control insofar as God allows you to be of your life, your wife, and your family, is masculinity.

KYS faggot.

All of the things you've listed are unmasculine kikery.

The phrase 'toxic masculinity' refers to our innate violence and tribalism we have as men.

Poisoning yourself, poisoning your land, or drinking yourself into state of ineptitude are all the opposite of masculine behaviour.

Awesome bait, mate.

I'd say you so far are right about the obvious.

Beer can be of service to socialize around people with, if needed. Having a bottle in your hand kinda makes it possible for you to communicate in ways not possible without an other thing like a faggerette or a stick in your hand.

But it's pretty cool when you can say "no thanks" to the "zomgawd haev moar b33r m8" with a DEEP and MASCULINE VOICE. Like, said MANLY..!

J/k. The 'man' part isn't something you can conjure up with your imagination or mind. It's something that pops up in the situation, that can be viewed as "manly" in the context. I've seen concrete lebbos acting more manly than most men, but still I've seen the most "fitting" acts been done by a choir boy, simply because the situation called for it, and he was in tune with himself. It's not about having big muscles, or a big car, or a big dick.

So, basically, it's human nature, after all. You can try to define it, but that's probably offensive, or something.

Fitting acts done in it its own spirit can never be defiled. Attempts of action always will only be attempts. Let go of the assumptions and presumptions and let your self define what you actually already was capable of doing.

Gas yourself OP. You quad nigger

A good read. I like your 'Strength of will, of mind, of body, of conviction" part. Especially the order of them.

The true will lies in the heart. The mind is susceptible of corruption, so that the Ego can lead the shots. To gain true strength the body must learn discipline to not falter, and the conviction makes you turn to where you are needed in this world.
The strength of conviction lies in the will we have to turn towards what your heart tells us is true, and it makes one able to gaze and recognize the lies of the Ego mind and bear the storm face-on.

Gods speed.

Most heterosexual way possible to kick off the thread.

Absolutely, masculinity as its defined today is toxic. The solution is looking back to the 1930s.

Only issue is large quantities, promote moderation and shame drunks more often.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with drug use so long as its used responsibly. All drugs should be legal and addiction should be treated as a medical condition. Recreationally i must say lsd with the wife has been the most incredible experience of my life, i remember an ecstasy so great i can only describe it as what youd expect to feel when meeting God. Id recommend it to any user, it brought the two of us closer together and is a staple in how we spend at least one day a month. Solution is legalization, encouragement of safe use and criminalization/societal shaming of improper use (drugged drivers, shame junkies being those who live for drugs rather than casual users)

Because environmentalism is associated with leftism which is associated with the most cucked "men" on the planet.

You cant change this because of the truth behind sexual selection. A man that can get endless pussy for free is so masculine that most women will risk anything to have his children. It hurts the family and destroys marriages but its also factual that masculine men can slay pussy.

Not for young white men, for poorer men. You also eliminate a lot of this issue when you fix college costs and job opportunities.

You have to fix women to fix men, cause if men become masculine again and all thats available is fat cunts or ex-whores then there is no reason to improve in the first place. I had to literally filter women by country of origin in order to get a gf because americunt women are beyond trash that cant meet dirt low standards (in my case i got a traditional ukrainian wife for the good life who was a virgin)

You're a fucking faggot.

Nihilism deprives both masculinity and femininity, or let's say power and beauty, of a place in life.

If life truly is a useless darwinian struggle between beasts, then beauty becomes illusory, fake and useless. You can see how the women who have given up the ideal of beauty become fat, ugly feminists.
Power instead becomes seen as oppressive, suffocating and needless. Cucks are men who have given up their power, they're about as pathetic as feminists and they elicit about the same disgust in women as feminist fat cows elicit in men. Both categories beautifully mirror eachother.

Top quality post, capped.

No OP, we already know OP is a faggot. What makes you extraordinary, is that you're a fucking nigger. I'm talking knuckle dragging, ooga booga, wheredawhitewominat, crack smoking, 40 drinking, dirty smelly ground ape. Congrats, OP. You've really out done yourself.