The Cloverfield Monster turns 10 next week

The Cloverfield Monster turns 10 next week.

Say something nice to him.

you might have deserved better than JJ gave

That movie sucked

Fuck you JJ.

Bullet Sponge.

Like I said in the last thread, good movie, but weird "freeze frame necessary" ending.

I remember when I was young, I would watch youtube videos about there being multiple monsters in the movie

I hated when Lizzy Caplan exploded because she was hot.

So are you the offspring of Godzilla and pumpkinhead?

it did a good job of unnerving me. There's just something about this movie. Viral marketing obviously helped a lot.

Cloverfield 3 is coming but it keeps getting delayed.

Cloverfield is a meme.

Anyone have the 4k of this?

Why does he have ballsacks on his head? What purpose does it serve for a giant beastly individual?

Hi, Cloverfield-kun.

I apologise for saying your movies were complete horseshit. Since your films have been released modern cinema has gone so far down hill that by comparison they actually look kind of half decent now. Gomen!

JJ took a film that was supposed to be kino about a nuclear bunker, and slapped the cloverfield name on it while altering the plot into cliche faggotry.
The original Cloverfield was also shit, just had to shake the ever loving fuck outa that camera. Yeah found footage is so goddamn cool dude!
Cunts who make found footage films should be shot in the ass.

I'd argue that that depends on the content of the film.

hello numale redditor, sorry you're a genetically inferior male who gets motion sickness and can't appreciate kino

And you have a gall to call others reddit?

Can you name a found footage film that isn't a cancerous waste of time?

[REC] 1 and 2

the Blairwitch Project

Okay yeah I can see that.

Don't get cheeky

Good movie, the weird sequel that was an entirely different movie that just got stolen from the people that actually made it was good too.

10 cloverpleb lane was trash

what made it trash?

Why do they have a camera again? jj abraham forgot what decade he was living in.

he's iight

Everything mew is shit for starters