archive.is/8Df25
archive.is/8Df25
archive.is/8Df25
archive.is/8Df25
archive.is/8Df25
archive.is/8Df25
archive.is/8Df25

Roger Stone commits suicide in a week.

serious question for anons who know more about him than i do. is roger stone a kike? or at least a cryptokike? i've always wondered about him, but couldn't pin it down. then i saw SonofNewo's vid related today and it made me curious all over again.

Check out the amount of likes on Skippy's tweet vs Stone's. Both screens taken just a little bit ago. Gives me a little hope.

I mean, does anyone on fullchan trust anyone at this point? Does it matter?

Hes been in the politics game for a very long time, he risked his life to make sure Hillary didn't get the presidency but probably has varying levels of muh Israel just like 99% of the alt-lite club.

Roger Stone goes full Andrew Brietbart
Sticky for habbening?

wew

Hopefully he doesn't suddenly die of a (((heart attack))).

He recently survived a radiation poisoning attempt, the absolute madman.

Right, polonium. Not only a madman but an immune system of steel. Bullets might just bounce off radiating Roger. I'm still suspicious of him, cause I am of everybody. But that was amazing.

Checked for the Man of Stone

Respect.
I hope he won't get suicided from 5 shots in the back.

Quest for ideological purity is often a D&C tactics.
I don't care if someone post a photo of Stone shaking Netanyahu's hand. If he get Skippy, he's on the good side

Checked, Kek wants this pedo shit exposed and disposed, by the rope or guillotine. I like guillotine and helicopter options. Rope from helicopter would float my boat.

while this is awesome. the bigger story is that he revealed Comey got caught lying again and apparently the FBI did look at the DNC server after the attack as revealed by 2 democratic member of the house intelligence committee.

Skippy gets shot in the dick in 48hrs with a .22

We could keel-haul skippy or even some good old fashioned The Boats (my favorite)

Now you might come back at me with 'But any sufficiently long public execution of a swamp-dweller wouldn't be under the size limit to post here as a .webm' and you'd be right, but a .jpg is definitely not enough to get me off.

This would be considered a slide thread in a universe of my own making. Roger (((Stone))) has no room to pronounce on sexual ethics and would never be discussed in a positive light thanks to his Alt- Right orientation, which is a plain as the (((nose))) on his face.

You don't have to trust stone to love what he did here.

this is definitely a slide thread hiding his revelation here
Comey is caught in another lie regarding the DNC server. He told the committee last year that the FBI never looked at the server. 2 Democrat members of the committee confirmed they did. Its around the 2:25 mark.

Loving what Stone does is like saying Bolshies have to go, but based Zionists are just fine. It’s the equivalent of “We’re so smart, we’re going to become part of the system and change it from within!” And then it’s chess, it’s the art of possibility, it’s another generation or two lost to the sort of men who do it for power. Not very natsoc, in my view.

Fuck off podesta.

He has no jewish ancestry.

You couldn't seem more like a kike if you tried.

checkin trips of ignorance

While Podesta is definitely a child molester, the House intelligence committee just let slip in their hearing that Comey committed perjury when he testified that the FBI never gained access to the DNC servers after the hack. This is another lie Comey is caught in, also because the Dem reps were aware of this fact it also reveals that the Democrat committee members have been hiding information from their republican counter parts.

Just happens to have a fucking toucan beak on him and a predilection for degenerate sexual practices and political sophistry. Think I’ll need to see a comprehensive genealogical source on that one.

Yeah, fuck off and die, meme-ridden automaton. Read something besides the sticky on forum shills.

Why are you tags pretending people can't care about this AND the comet revelation? Because I sure care about both. I'd honestly rather see Podesta' s smug fucking face behind bars than Comey' s though.

Comey*

You're going to go to jail or be hanged one day kike.

I care about both, i really do. But lets be honest with ourselves here and admit that Podesta isn't getting locked up for diddling kids anytime soon, but outing Comey for perjury again regarding the "Russia Hack" can have a more immediate impact as grounds to get Mueller fired or end the Special Council.

Doubt anything will happen to Comey either with a pussy bitch like Jeff Sessions running the Doj. Literally recused himself from Clinton dealings because he's scared of hurting his pedo friends feelings I guess. Doubt he will do a god damn thing to Comey.

By whom?

He was too weak to @RogerJStoneJr him?

SCAPHISM

At this point, observe deeds and the fruits of what an individual gives out.
Bannon/Stone are good guys.

John Pedosta

Gonna get himself killed like Andrew Brietbart.

(checked)
kek. the beak is what first made me question it

bannon, i like. stone, i've never been convinced. shit just seems off about him. nothing that i can source, of course. just a gut feeling

Roger Stone is himself a sexual deviant. Not involving children, that I've heard of, but still absolutely a weird guy.

Agreed. The kikes are afraid of Bannon.

Roger Stone is a zionist conman who was introduced to Trump by the jew child-trafficker Roy Cohn, and has been alleged to be involved with sex rings himself.

This. Nothing scares the jews more than the Israel-first Neo-Cohens from Kikebart. Bannon even has BASED nationalist jew pedophiles like Alan Dershowitz on his side.

This. Podesta the Molesta must see the inside of a prison cell, preferably from his stomach while a turbonigger gapes his rectum.

Justice be done.

Checked for clear thinking.

This. We ensure Molesta faces justice by first ensuring the on-going Russian Collusion farce against President Trump fails.

I'd kick Podesta into a pyre. Though I've never gotten a straight answer on this, didn't Roger Stone get radiation poisoning from a radioactive isotope? Wouldn't this be a big thing if it were true?

That was a lie to get attention and sell Jonestein's snake oil, but he might have GRIDS like his boy-trafficking mentor Roy Cohn.

I don't think it was a lie. Between that and the hit-and-run he was apparently victim of, his cognitive faculties seem to have slightly but markedly degraded. That said, I have no proof, only my own observation.

If it was what he said it was, he would have been dead. And when's the last time Stone told the truth about anything?

Sometimes, despite the entire Killary kill list, I still wonder if Pizzagate is real, as in
real real and not just real in my mind. And then tweets like these happen and it sinks in.

I don't know about radioactive things, his story was that a very small dose got to him. Is it possible for a small dose to sicken a person without killing them?

You just have to realize that it's a lot bigger than Podest and Pizzagate, and that both parties are filled with kid-fuckers. ZOG is a pedocracy.

Possibly, but then you'd just have to take Stone, a known liar's word for it.

Alpha radiation is lethal. He's alive, and has displayed zero signs of poisoning.
He lied.

Oh yes of course it's way bigger, I'm just referring to it with that handy popularized name that's all. It's more mason + CIA-shenanigansgate than anything food related at its core.

Fair enough, thx.

He's a flaky grab bag of truth and bullshit. Anything he says needs to be verified with proof Not saying Podesta isn't a molesta because we all already know he is

He's a jew like Breitbart, so if something happens it will be staged…again.

As with all types of radiation, it entirely depends on the dose.

>t. (((totally organic anons))) that don't know what a slide thread actually is

It's a common shill tactic, sadly not one documented in the sticky or alongside cointelpro data. Shills come in and act as if Holla Forums has a collective IQ of 50 and can only focus on one thing at a time.

I know what a slide thread is faggot, I should have said distraction thread. Because Comey getting caught in a second lie is infinitely more important that Roger Stone calling Pedosta a pedophile which we all already assumed anyway.

Another good way to identify them is when they come in a thread and say nothing of value about the actual subject but go out of their way to start shit with other anons without any reasons.

yep, derailing shills. The most common tactic.

They fear Pizzagate. They are constantly bringing it up themselves just so they can dismiss it as a conspiracy theory. This conditioning program has turned some people who were considering the possibility that Pizzagate was real into non-believers.

I like to reassess my held opinions and concepts and I have caught myself reevaluating Pizzagate (you have to be aware at all times for this conditioning) only to remember that I saw the whole thing unfold in front of me right here as it was happening.

It’s hard to convince someone that Pizzagate is true. Who wants to believe it? I wish the whole thing was just Fake News. But if you followed the Podesta emails and Jimmy Comet and all the shit that went down with the media clampdown and then the fucking street camera moved you have to accept, as painful as that may be, that this abomination called Pizzagate is real and they fear it the most.

Podesta’s last view. I cans see the future

The lethal dose of Polonium is ludicrously small. Ingested alpha-emitting radioactive material will fuck you up.

Stone is a well known degenerate swinger and there are always lolis around that scene… with *real* fake ID that says they are 21.

t. they tried kompromat on me once

Comet Ping Pong always seemed more to me like a mob establishment than an actual child trafficking hub.

I mean, they're not stupid. Why the fuck would you use prime DC real estate to house such a dangerous venture, when you can go out in the country and pay off the sheriff or whatever.

The bullet hole in the server thing is the most suspicious thing to me, probably because I've been around too many artists and know that not all of them are childlfucking degenerates (although many have been molested and it comes out in their art).

(((suicide))) (((exercise accident))) (((heart failure))) incoming