Doots in Vidya

Alright anons, who are, in your opinion the most terrifying, or best doots in vidya? Death need not apply.

kel thuzad was so disappointing in hearthstone
all the skelly servants in diablo 2 were great
yugioh has a skull servant archetype
i think one of the divinity games had a skelly faction with qt waifus

good thing they removed the adventure 700 gold or 20 bucks down the drain hehe

Why, what was his special ability? I havent played it since it first came out.
Which series, the one with the top down archetype, or the dragon one? Cause I remember the dragon one had necromancer lord Laiken, he was halfway to doothood. Kinda looked badass cause of it too. Could even lock ghosts and reanimate them to actual life iirc.

Wait, can they actually do that? After you paid for it? Seems really anti consumer to remove content that was paid for.

oh no, the boss fight itself was great
it's his dialogue that was killing me

Oh yeah, just remembered Medieval on the PS1! This game was amazing back in the day.

no, you can still play the adventure, but people can't buy it anymore
i think you can only craft the cards from it now, but if you bought the adventure you could also disenchant them, which you previously couldn't

It's honestly a really fucking stupid thing since eventually all of those inaccessible adventures will bloat up Hearthstone for new players.

That….doesnt sound like Kel Thuzad at all.Sounds like an edgy 14 year olds idea of kel thuzad. Was he at all like his warcraft persona from the rts?

Ah ok. Im guessing its a seasonal thing? Like a halloween event? And I doubt anyone would disenchant it, especially if the cards are hard to get.

Shit, really? It's fine then. Still pretty fucking gay not to have it anyway.

for the most part he was just doing a poor impersonation of ainz ooal gown
as far as i understand, it is a seasonal thing
next year, they should do the same for another adventure/card set, and naxxramas will probably be available again
and certain cards are obviously gonna get disenchanted. you think anyone plays half the shit you get with naxx?

oh and before you get your panties in a knot, you can still play all of the cards from the adventures in wild mode, you only can't play them in standard
it's basically choosing whether you want a horribly chosen banlist or not
it's still pretty dumb that they completely remove the option to buy the adventure though, naxx and blackrock mountain are pretty much the only fun ones

What we really need in vidya is a pirate game where you captain an undead ship full of doots, and waylay humans to murder and raise them as doots, while you commandeer their vessel, working your way up to a full fleet, to eventually attack ports and bring death to a region.

Stupid imo. Should stick to the source.
I-i dont know, i never used them before. Im guessing theyre shit?

Yeah, wild is like another world. You get molested by shit you would never see in any other game mode.

Dont worry user, I dont care much for hearthstone so it doesnt bother me either way. I just wish we got new warcraft games instead. Could even get a different timeline for it, seperate from the clusterfuck the mmo's made.

yea, but at least i can run paladin secrets in wild

does Orphan of Kos count as a doot? if so he's the most terrifying

the fucking noises he makes and the weapon he uses are insane

naxx had some pretty meta cards before standard was introduced
loatheb was run in just about every deck
kel thuzad was pretty good. nearly every deck ran sludge belcher, he got replaced by psych-o-tron so that's not a huge loss
naxx had some good deathrattle support
paladin secrets kind of suck without avenge, so that was great from naxx too
you see where i'm going with this, naxx had some of the best cards

Most terrifying doots are from dark souls 1 and morrowind. Betrayer is also up there but that one was sort of meant to be a horror game, I wish more horror games had spooky skeletons

It's still causing completely inaccessible content for new players that outright takes up space.

They should at least give you the option to buy wings to the inaccessible adventures with a note that there is no actual reward for doing so anymore.

Removing adventures was the single worst decision Blizzard ever made with Hearthstone considering they're the only remotely interesting part of the game and the only place you can play decks that aren't the top 5 netdecks. I don't understand how people can enjoy bashing their heads against the same meta netdecks day in and day out.

Best guy

Wew that was pretty cool and gross

The best

The reaper from Deadbolt is cool