Want an insiders take on what happened at Berkeley?

==RED TEXT== Overall it was a success.
bold I was at UC Berkeley from 9 AM to 2:30 PM and let me tell you I had a fucking blast.
italics Posted on 26 September 2017, by the Gnostic Templar aka Nicholas D. Large

So basically what happened was ANTIFA was outnumbered like 25 to 300. Despite the cancellation of the event, due in fact to the bureaucracy of UC Berkeley, the amount of patriots who showed up to exercise their right to free speech was absolutely invigorating. I had fun trolling the liberaltards; if you want to watch the footage I took of the event, and you want a good laugh, or even watch me get molested by ANTIFA and get saved by the police, Ill leave a link right here (drive.google.com/open?id=0B65ZVeQoPM7AbVl2bmlRMUVzOTQ).

Milo got to speak and that is all that matters. UC Berkeley made it nearly impossible for him to do so, and made it even harder for people to see him speak. I am pretty sure that the administration coordinated with the police to make it nearly impossible for people to see Milo. As well, his talk was cut short because members of ANTIFA were jumping over the barricade set up by the police. It was the usual non-sense chanting and spewing of cultural marxist rhetoric; however, we (my fellow patriots and truth warriors) did a great job of refuting their ignorance and made them look like fools.

Also, I thought it a good idea to use my footage as a launch platform to a YouTube I am starting; I intend on going to more events, and as well, would like to start holding my own Free Speech Rally at Diablo Valley College, because we need to start organizing the Truth Movement because the this is where the left exceeds us. If you have any questions about the event, about myself or perhaps would simple like to just make a suggestion as to what needs to be done in the Truth Movement, I would love to have a constructive conversation. I am in the process of starting a politcal organization, with the sole purpose of combating cultural marxism, liberal degeneracy and as well I want to bring up (((them))) in a fashion that wont make me look like another Alt-Kike Nazi racist.

I dont like Catholics, Jews or Muslims. I am a Gnostic Christian, which means I believe the church is one big giant lie from the very beginning and that true Christianity lies in Jesus' teachings and what we can learn from the Gospel; a universal Truth found in every mythos; Christianity is suppose to be a modern interpretation of pagan beliefs and mythos…

PS: I am new to posting on Holla Forums but I have lurked for years. Been using 4chan for a long time and just recently discovered Holla Forums lol

Check out my YouTube if you're interested; all I have uploaded is an introduction, I will try uploading the footage found in the google drive link after I post this
(youtube.com/channel/UCJL79o_iUR2UFPT8GgXRjKg/videos?view_as=subscriber).

Other urls found in this thread:

aryanity.com/chapter-9-the-aryan-sun-religion-2/
archive.is/ajLWC
sci-news.com/genetics/yiddish-language-slavo-iranian-jewish-merchants-03797.html
aryanity.com/chapter-8-the-race-of-the-semites-2/
aryanity.com/chapter10-the-true-nature-of-christ/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcionism
theepochtimes.com/reconsidering-history-the-discovery-of-america-thousands-of-years-ago_293933.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So my friend told me if I follow this meme you guys would take me serious; do I get a cookie for at least trying lol

Get out.

HEY I FUCKING TRIED lololol

not sorry for being a noob tbh

You have to go back.

blue lodge faggots go home

trump is a total shill isnt he? I recently heard about the GoldmanSachs jews in his administration…. my friend said to think of it like this, "If you were Trump and someone who was the best fit for something and happened to be jewish, wouldnt you put them there?"

I said yea probably but I am honestly just hoping I can trust Trump tbh

Spend several more years lurking.

I am actually prefer chaos magick over ceremonial magick

Against better judgment, I'll assume that you are here in good faith. Lose the drive links. Lurk here, this is not half chan. There's very little love for Milo here - his trolling is funnish, but that's as far as I truck with his "brand." I appreciate your energy and desire to do something in your own sphere. Personally I think that the best way to make the world conform to your will is to a) strive for self mastery and improvement, b) use honesty and humor to influence people around you to be open to your ideas and personal integrity to demonstrate their superiority, c) memes spreading ideas via internet.

Stick around. I'm not clicking your Google drive btw

you should've lurked more

and i definitely aint no blue lodge cuck ahahaha

God I've fucking missed this fucking Cantonese caricature sculpting forum.

Cuckchan is just so much faster.

thank you for being nice lmfao

Drop the fictional Semitic idol or you'll never get anywhere. All those who worship a Semite will be slaves to Semites.

That shitskin flipping (((Milo))) off is tied to Refuse Fascism. The shirt gives it away. It was violently attacking people in livestreams I saw during the event.

Jesus wasnt a Jew thats a lie just like Hitler being a Jew

Yeshua didn't exist, but the anti-Roman revolutionaries upon whom the character was based were all Semites, the same race as the Jews. The Essene sect began the Christian tradition around 300BC by writing the first versions of the gospels speaking about a martyred son of god and containing several sermons later attributed to Yeshua. If Yeshua had been real, he would have been a Semite, no different from the Jews. Jews are simply one tribe of the evil race.

That shitskin was responsible for inciting the second trump riot after he was elected, I know because I was there protesting against the violent left. i clearly remember her and even confronted her about it at Berkeley on Sunday; I asked her when she gets her Soros paycheck and she nearly shit herself lmfao

pic is me before i got tackled by riot cops for standing around and exercising my right to be on public property peacefully

do your research shill Jesus was the son of Julies Caesar thats why they killed him thats the truth (((they))) dont want you to know

Take your Christcuck nonsense back to cuckchan

bad history ……

Jews are Turks that adopted Judaism sometime around 400-600 AD
archive.is/ajLWC
why do you think they still dress like roaches at their festivals and events?

they never spoke hebrew and made up yiddish as a merchant language:
sci-news.com/genetics/yiddish-language-slavo-iranian-jewish-merchants-03797.html

They also could not follow the laws of the Torah so they went with the Babylonian Talmud instead

let's not forget the 6th law

user when you refer to (((them))) who exactly do you mean?
Also whats up with the name fagging?

Genetics tells us that the Jews are indeed related to the Semitic tribes of Israel. Khazar theory is garbage.

i have gotten some serious results from only one chaos magick spell, but it is hard to make chaos spell successful, takes some real power.

ive studied a lot on hermetics, witchcraft, a little of enochian, some goetia

"Yiddish: … It was originally a German dialect"

(((they))) are the jew and my buddy who lurks here more forgot to tell me no namefagging. i asked him for help cause i wanted to let you guys know that the ugly fat black bitch chanting while milo was speaking is i believe the leader of either BLM or ANTIFA in the bay and i confronted her about getting a Soros paycheck jokingly but i could tell in her facial response to when i brought it up that she is indeed a soros minion

The jew is a slave race created by the sumer

aryanity.com/chapter-8-the-race-of-the-semites-2/

This fucking thread has it all. The amount of newfaggotry is sickening. Reported because I'm bored.

what kind of idiots still support and coop with milo? He's becoming more and more of a liability

Yiddish was created by Ashkenazi Jews, genetically related to the tribes of Israel, combining Hebrew and Aramaic with Germanic.

nose goblin detected

That's the only intelligent thing you've said so far, and yet you worship a false idol created by that race born from the evil of mixing Negroids and Europoids.

Chaos magick is just watered down Golden Dawn arcanum with a shitty veneer of hipster irony and mall goth sophistry slapped on top and no respect for the initiatic process at the heart of the matter. It's 90% jacking off on esoteric scribbles of paper, and you're a retard for falling for the glamor.
Neophytes get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You should have studied
INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
then you wouldn't be such a needy faggot.

Jesus is a rendition of the Baldr mythos, Odins most beloved son, who was slain through the trickery of Loki was promised resurrection. A lot of Saints take on Greek/Roman/pagan archetypes as it was easier to convert them over if it was already familiar.

Sage because no one cares about milo, your faggotry youtube channel or your aspirations to become another faggotry eceleb.

As is apparent from these historical accounts, the life of Christ was actually the life of Caesarion, who sought to abolish the corruption of the Aryan Religion by the Jews and reunite the ancient Aryan world culture by taking his rightful place as the heir to the throne of the Roman Empire. His time in India showed him one of the purest remnants of ancient Aryan culture and religion in the form of Buddhism, which was called by the Buddha himself “the Aryan Path” and he sought to revive this ancient religion in the west by uniting the ancient Aryan powers of Rome and Egypt. Though his mission was cut short due to the treachery of his adopted brother Octavian (later to become known as Augustus), who in his absence became known as “divi Iuli filius” (son of the divine Julius) or simply “divi filius” (son of the Divine One) as he was the adopted son of Julius Caesar. Augustus used this title to advance his political position, overcoming all rivals for power within the Roman state. That is until Caesarion returned proclaiming that he was in fact the true son of God.

i agree tbh but its more fun and i get results faster

best part is yvette btfo'd tonight

But thanks for showing up and putting yourself in harm's way for free speech, because that shit ain't always free.

Other than trolling, Milo has only contributed one thing. The argument that trannies are anti woman.

mfw he acknowledges homosexuality is bad and that he only likes dick cause he was molested as a child

every mythos has a messiah who preached their revelations

example: norse, sumer, egyptian

You have to actually post a pic with a facial reaction.

Sounds like the plot of 'The Man From Earth'.
imdb.com/title/tt0756683/
wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_from_Earth

Are you fucking serious dude? God damn, you must be so far on the fucking spectrum….I'm glad you're on our side….but fuck man, seriously.

Lurk for 2 goddamn seconds and then try a few years after that. Do that and you'd know that NOBODY fucking namefags around here that is taken seriously. You don't even understand the power of anonymity yet.

P.S. your enthusiasm isn't bad but that e-celeb snowflake I'm special bullshit won't fly around here kiddo.

"When studying the Christian mysteries one stumbles upon what appear to be many contradictions within the scriptures. These contradictions generally arise between the Hebrew “Old Testament” and the Christian “New Covenant” within the “Judeo-Christian” religion. It will be demonstrated that these two terms should have never been placed together and that the original Christians were vehemently opposed to Judaism. At the time of the Council of Nicaea, when Constantine and his council of bishops compiled and canonized the Bible of today, much disagreement between the many “Christian” factions existed, which caused a schism within the early Christian world. The council of Nicaea was meant to quell those disagreements by formulating a “Catholic” or universal doctrine acceptable to the Pagans, Christians, and Jews. Yet this act by Constantine had consequences that Constantine himself could not have anticipated. On the one side of this disagreement were what are known as the “Gnostics” who were directly taught both exoteric and esoteric teachings through line of succession from the original apostles minus Paul and Peter. The other side of this disagreement was the “Orthodox” church who believed in the supposed revelations of the so called “Apostle Paul” who wasn’t even alive when Christ was Crucified.

Many Gnostics considered Paul to be an apostate, that he perverted the true message of Christ, and likewise was not privy to his secret teachings. The original apostles did not accept his supposed claims that he was made an apostle of Christ by the phantom Christ himself over 30 years after the ascension. Paul claimed to have met Jesus when he fell down on the way to Damascus. But he was the only one who saw Jesus, his companion did not, therefore; he claims to have met a Spiritual Jesus. But later he claimed that he saw Jesus in the flesh after resurrection (1 Cor 15:8), which is impossible since Jesus has already ascended to heaven at this time. Paul claimed that he received his knowledge of Jesus from no man; we also know from Paul’s epistles that there were others who taught “a different Christ”, showing that there was considerable diversity in the very early Christian community. Paul also wrote, and attributed to himself, sayings that would later be attributed to Jesus."

aryanity.com/chapter10-the-true-nature-of-christ/

youre right… ill be sure to lurk more, master myself, learn more about hermetics and ariosophy, and ill come back to pol in probably a year

but i sticking with my youtube channel, i intended to use it as a platform to expose the jewish problem cause im someone needs to do it while not hiding behind a screen, but ill probably save that later

It's a common theme in Christian Identity nonsense to try to connect Yeshua to European traditions. In a sense, we can blame Uncle Hitler for this one because Positive Christianity was supposed to be a psy-op that weaned the Christcucks off of their false idol. Of course, there was a bit of an interruption before that plan could run its course. Now we have to deal with a bunch of half-wits who take "Yeshua wuz Aryan" seriously.

you do know that marcion gnosticism was the offical religion of the third reich right?

"Marcionism was an Early Christian dualist belief system that originated in the teachings of Marcion of Sinope at Rome around the year 144.[1]
Marcion believed Jesus was the savior sent by God, and Paul the Apostle was his chief apostle, but he rejected the Hebrew Bible and the God of Israel. Marcionists believed that the wrathful Hebrew God was a separate and lower entity than the all-forgiving God of the New Testament. This belief was in some ways similar to Gnostic Christian theology; notably, both are dualistic, that is, they posit opposing gods, forces, or principles: one higher, spiritual, and "good", and the other lower, material, and "evil" (compare Manichaeism). This dualism stands in contrast to other Christian and Jewish views that "evil" has no independent existence, but is a privation or lack of "good",[2] a view shared by the Jewish theologian Moses Maimonides.[3]
Marcionism, similar to Gnosticism, depicted the God of the Old Testament as a tyrant or demiurge (see also God as the Devil). Marcion was labeled a gnostic by Philip Schaff,[4] while other scholars[who?] have rejected that categorization. Marcion's canon consisted of eleven books: A gospel consisting of ten sections drawn from the Gospel of Luke; and ten Pauline epistles.
Marcion's canon rejected the entire Old Testament, along with all other epistles and gospels of the 27 book New Testament canon because they transmitted "Jewish" ideas.[5] Paul's epistles enjoy a prominent position in the Marcionite canon, since Paul is credited with correctly transmitting the gracious universality of Jesus' message in opposition to the harsh dictates of the "just god"."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcionism

Rulers often adopted the belief structures of those they conquered to "ease" them into accepting their rule. When the Gauls did not accept this trickery the Romans killed many of them. "Christianity" is bullshit and, even before the joos, was subverted by IRL faggots.

Convert to Celtic "Pagan"ism or GTFO.

10 points.

out of 60

your pagan gods are literally the nephilim

sorry idk if it was the "offical" religion but it made a prominent rise during Hitler's Germany

You mean nature ?
Lurk for a thousand years.

That very post you've quoted mentions Positive Christianity. It was the outward facing religion used to keep the Christian majority from outright rebellion while Himmler brought forth the true spirituality of Aryans.

The Christian Identity filth you linked to defames Paul as a false convert.

And now you defame the true cultures of Europe, like the good goy race traitor you are.

This is exactly why all Christcucks are worthless to our cause. Their entire worldview is corrupted by Semitism through their worship of a false Semitic idol and a Semitic tribal deity. They hold up a conceptual golem as the one true religion of Aryans while saying that all of the traditional religions of the Europoids are false. There is no possibility for a return to traditional cultures while entertaining such traitors in our midst. Ruses like Positive Christianity change nothing, trying to cast Yeshua in a more positive light only makes the parasitic hold the religion has on people that much more deeply ingrained.

duh. chaos doesn't take power at all. It gives power. you just need to be being the right place at the right time

but how does red text work?

isn't she already under some kind of charge for previous offenses? i really hope she gets in actual shit for this now. She's been running around inciting and breaking the law for too long.
how did this thread end up into an argument about christianity? Is this Milo (the second coming's) influence? /s

"Pagan"ism is a term first used in the fourth century by early Christianity for populations of the Roman Empire who practiced polytheism, either because they were increasingly rural and provincial relative to the Christian population or because they were not 'milites Christi' (soldiers of Christ).""

Alternate terms in Christian texts for the same group were "hellene" and "gentile".""

"Pagan" is an insult not unlike "Nazi".
The unironic use confirms OP as a kike.

milo is totes the second coming

Pottery

pagan gods are giants, or the nephilim, or the race of super cro-magnum men

Then why do Jews hate Christians, and Jesus?

those digits
well, looks like celtic paganism it is then…

"Pagan"ism is a term first used in the fourth century by early Christianity for populations of the Roman Empire who practiced polytheism, either because they were increasingly rural and provincial relative to the Christian population or because they were not 'milites Christi' (soldiers of Christ).""

Alternate terms in Christian texts for the same group were "hellene" and "gentile".""

"Pagan" is an insult not unlike "Nazi".

The unironic use confirms OP as a kike.

God damn it halfchan, did you not see the signs on the way here? You are not welcome, you are too green.

It's Greco-Roman or nothing.

Because the Essenes and their successors, the Christians, were rival sects which were preaching a post-Mosaic creed of rebellion which labelled sects who collaborated with Roman authority as heretics and traitors. This rebellious tendency even resulted in the destruction of the temple. The groups who would later spread, mix, and become a hazy stratum of "Jews" hate Christianity as a rival religious sect, heretics. However, this does nothing to prevent them from using it to their benefit. They would prefer that a man becomes Christian so that they can control, degrade, and laugh at him. That is their idea of the satiation of hatred. They are Semites after all, a race which is manifest evil.

The real reason Christians are worthless to the cause of National Socialism, or any kind of authoritarian government is two fold. First, if a Christian does indeed follow Scripture they cannot be a nationalist. They cannot be loyal to the State. Sure, they can be patriotic, they can love their country, but their ultimate allegiance is not to any earthly country or nation or government, even though Christians are commanded to live by and abide laws of that nation-as long as they do not violate the moral laws of God. Second, and this is the big one, Christians believe in a universal kingdom. The church is for all mankind, white, black and everything and everyone between. Any movement that singles out groups will be at odd with Christianity. (However, this is not to say that all Christians are equal in function, merely in salvation.)

But, yeah. Christians are worthless to your cause not because their destruction of your non Christian rites and ways-which I wonder if you even know how those old "pure" European religions were practiced, but because they cannot be loyal to your cause.

Then nothing.

This may be the worst post I've ever seen. The REDTEXT the BOLD and that fucking cringe tripcode, all on a post about Milo. How are you able to continue living with such advanced cancer OP?

10/10

i personally believe that all the gods from antiquity were just humans who attained enlightenment and were seen as gods by those unenlightened and the jews distorted that truth and jesus was a man who gained enlightenment and tried to spread his enlightenment and was killed for it and he said he would come back to rule over the jew

cause i have the strength of christ on my side

literal

anyone in this thread ever performed the bornless ritual??

The religions of that era are more or less of the same cloth. The real debate is whether you're for or against a return to the pre-PIE goddess culture model.

People quite underestimate the impact on one's soul of worshiping a false idol and a tribal deity of an evil race. To do so is to become like them, to bring oneself closer in spirit to Semites. That should horrify anyone who hasn't been desensitized by materialism.

It's Illiad and Odyssey, not Nibelungenlied and the Eddas, ok

I would say it is half-true. I think the gods were just personifications of nature, but people like Achilles and Heracles were real men who died and were semi-deified. Odysseus is said to die by his son Telgonus' hand, but other versions had him return and become immortal.

Many of the things in ancient stories have parallels to modern (sub)cultural phenomena

If jebus was real, you are probably correct, tbqh.

OP if you can manage to stop sucking dicks for more than a few minutes please take a moment to kill yourself.
(heiled)

You misspelled (((splendor))).

Bullshit meme.
Blame your kike mods for forcing .onion use.
Tor exits have actual IPs that they block.

the nordic gods were almost as tribal as the semites, literally the aryans were tribal and it wasnt until christianity that the aryan race was some what restored to their former glory and we will not be restored to our fullest potential until his second coming, whether that is literal or symbolic. personally i think its symbolic and that another messiah is simply on his way

(converted)

Please explain.

I take Evola's perspective in that man should have god worship and not goddess worship as it exalts masculine virtus.

I'm not hearing an argument, tornigger. Theater came from Greece; the levels of oratory reached in Rome is where the bar is set. Their educational systems, which are abandoned now, would have produced people of higher caliber than the Prussian model has.

whoops meant for

i use to be a satanist until i converted to christianity

Saturn or "muh 666" satanism ?

saturn

He's a normalfag; what do you think?

Pagan triple nigger. You need Jesus

I more or less agree, but I'd add that I think the "matriarchal goddess culture" thing is highly exaggerated. When you take a look at the people who promote that interpretation, it's clear there is feminism at play. I think they are overemphasizing fertility cults and oracle/shaman cults (which can have large female components due to their nature of being more easily influenced by the superspectrum).

Fuhrer dubs checked

Solid argument.

This thread was bad.

The goddess Columbia sits atop Washington D.C. for a reason.

Are you familiar with the black cube of saturn ?

The cube speaks to those that are attuned to it. Have you listened to the voice of angels?

(checked)
Feminism is at play now, but worshipping a goddess could be reduced to the vulgar meme "pussy on the pedestal". Women should have goddess worship that extol pudcitia, the feminine equivalent of the masculine virtus.

As opposed to not having one like you?
Man is primordial, you fucking retard. Torposters proving yet again their low-iq's.

Not what I expected, tho.
Most are not aware of the origin of the 666 number.
It is Nero's name in numerical value, and arose after he watched his city burn. He was the "beast".

I'm referring specifically to the notion that during the megalithic age in Europe before the invasion of PIE groups, there was a widespread societal model based on matriarchy and the worship of a mother goddess as supreme deity. I have no issue with goddesses in general.

Don't fall for the IQ meme.

Sorry. I focused on the Tor shit. Celtic/Nordic/Germanic culture is all around you, tho (((others))) try and take the credit.

Exactly what cultures who do not revere their women believe.

The Mason's founded the US in this light.

OP, you would like the work of Forensic Geologist Dr. Scott Wolter. He had a show called America Unearthed. It is right up your alley.

I confess that I'm ignorant of that period, but I doubt there was a matriarchy. That reeks of feminism injecting itself into history.

So why don't you give out examples for your claim. then? Don't bring up the names of the days of the week.

Sounds like a non-sequitur-type response to me.

No, it wasn't. But OP seems to have vanished.

This thread was a disaster, good job mods

Do you know how Tor works ? Only the .onions are guaranteed honeys, as there are at least two unpatchable vulnerabilities. The actual in/out works well for seperating IP and circuit route.

Lol. How about the Months.
The anual calendar, solstice, and equinox.
Mistletoe on Xmas.
Beautiful Celtic, Nordic, and Germanic women.
Vikings and other explorers.
Litteral Hitler.

I'm just stating that I don't know anything, and thus implying that the conversation would be difficult.

Julius

etc.

There is limited evidence that ancient Greeks made it to America.
theepochtimes.com/reconsidering-history-the-discovery-of-america-thousands-of-years-ago_293933.html

Wasn't the annual calendar derived from the Church's involvement throughout the years.

Is this a joke? Ancient Greeks and Romans had similar racial characteristics. Achilles and Menelaus are recorded as having red hair. Heracles children as having blonde. Helen, Hera, and another goddess are referred to as pale- or white- armed.

Torquatus, Corvus, Cicero, Furius Camilius, Cincinnatus, Lycurgus, Alexander, Cato, Caesar, etc.

Also, a few of those things you listed are trifling compared to the breadth of Greece and Rome,but I'll give you the mistletoe.

Forgot to address this. Trusting a US-government-made browser is retarded on the face of it even if you separated it. The browser itself still had to be downloaded and they could have programmed a backdoor into it.

sage for double-post

July and August are.
I meant the anual solar and lunar cycle that informed the Gregorian one. The combination is what we all use today. Not the tree calendar, I think that is made up by some modern guy projecting.

Quite the contrary. It is (((controversial))) but the explorers like the Nords were some of the first to "discover" America after following the ice coast. Way more likely than chinks walking accross the frozen land bridges. History chanel even has this narrative now. 'Expedition Unknown' and 'America Unearthed' are good examples. 'Who Really Discovered America' is prety good, too.

All of Europe was Gaul and Germania, at one point, so yes. US Celts are often have Roman DNA, too, since many tribes submitted to Roman rule and fucked.

Don't forget most of the Egyptian rulers, too. Other than the 200yr Kushite dynasties. There are no surviving records of their figures that aren't destroyed or (((rewritten))).

The Navy came up with the onion routing concept, the protocol and browser are from (((MITniggers))). That doesn't mean it does not work. And the browser isn't Tor, it is firefox or icecat or whatever you bake it into. System Tor is better than the browser. It is risky but not a guarantee fail at anonymity like using real IP or even spoofing it but having ISP see shit.

fuggg

No, every month, besides April, February, and May, can be sufficiently traced to a Roman origin. May is conjectured to be based on Maia, Hermes' mother.
I'm not an expert on calendars, but Rome had that as well (basically all "primitive" cultures do).

> It is (((controversial))) but the explorers like the Nords were some of the first to "discover" America after following the ice coast.
The Solutreans never came back, though. Greece mined bronze or some other metallic alloy from America and returned to Greece.

We're talking about Greece and Rome vs. Nordics, so they're mostly irrelevant besides Ptolemies.

Anyway, I'm out of here.

The earliest-known Celtic calendar is the Coligny calendar from 1BCE. They used Latin characters but in Gaulish. Each month started with a full moon and covered a 30yr period with five cycles of 62 lunar months and one 61. They divided months into fortnights. Each year is divided into thirteen months.

Cesar noted this:
"The Gauls claim all to be descended from Father Dis [a god of death, darkness, and the underworld], declaring that this is the tradition preserved by the Druids. For this reason they measure periods of time not by days but by nights; and in celebrating birthdays, the first of the month, and new year’s day, they go on the principle that the day begins at night."

We must all be "primitive", too, then.

Something like this. Bronze is copper + tin. I think in Michigan, where a similar amount of almost pure copper ore is missing and appears in the mediterranean. Nords also mined iron ore in Newfoundland. All were traded with the Romans and Greeks. I am unaware of Greeks doing the sailing and mining.

And more. Only the Kushite dynasties were not of Greek/Roman origin. Ancient Egyptian DNA from mummies, that includes Ramesis and Tut, were European. Modern Egyptians are mostly turks and semites.

Word.

quit using lol and lmfao faggot

Lurk moar nigger

Thanks for the links. I read his entire history of Aryans series. I am sure he's not entirely correct but his work as a whole is worthwhile. I still need to vet his sources, but if they're mostly solid it's a doozy of a red pill on ancient and pre-history. I've seen debunkings here on the passage of the Indian epic that refers to spaceship battles and nukes being an intentional mistranslation. Do you know anything about that particular claim?

I hypothesize that terrence McKenna is right that there was a prehistory of matriarchal society. I further hypothesize that this was a cultural adaptation that prevented the advancement of the negroid/erectus peoples without cro-magnon and especially also without Neanderthal intermixture. I believe that cultures which were patriarchal and worshipped masculine gods and cultivated masculine virtues were superior in antiquity and that these cultural adaptations were exclusive to the ancient Aryan races.

Mods are Kikes