==ST LOUIS RIOT THREAD==

More potential riots in downtown St Louis after a heroin dealer got goodified. Pray for the gas

o mighty Kek please let some niggers get gassed tonight thanks
sincerely -
Me

They are still trying to block traffic.

Excellent, we must do away with all bread and circus.

that'll get them no friends, baseball's big here in St Louis

Nice. I unironically like baseball
t. catcher
No bully playing sports is fun and healthy

So is their plan to attack the evil white people attending the baseball game?

Surely your dubs will be blessed

I used to play catcher til my arm and speed got me put in centerfield

probably just yell at them, the cops will end any violence against the rich white people that come in from the county to watch baseball quickly

I agree, major league sports is however nothing but an unhealthy distraction. Local lads playing in a local league is great.

:

Couldn't agree more dudes. I learned a lot about life and myself and my personal disposition on various sporting fields.
GOOD FORM GENTLEMEN

If you could choose one motor vechicle, that is street legal, to mow commies down with what would it be?
beep beep

So are they protesting a different nog from last week?

Did we ever get RebZ's mugshot and dox from when he got arrested last week?

I'd like to use the original big foot from st louis

That doesnt appear to be street legal.

International Scout

Is there a live stream of the chimp out or do I have to wait a few days to see the inevitable vehicular street cleansing?

Nice pick. Needs a matte cattle guard though.

here it is on the street

i included the embed in the OP, idiot

Mercedes

Cardinals game should be letting out if it hasn't already.

Another night, another nog

truck of peace pls

it's a continuation of the chimpout about the heroin dealer

This reminds me to put in my will, Please do not bury me next to a nigger.

Nigger says they going to be out there for months. Nogs do not understand the power of Winter Chan in STL, she will rape the white cucks and pudding pop the niggers.

niggers don't have that kind of stamina, i give 3 more hours

The second power goes out for any reason in St. Louis, the gun shot detection device known as Shot Spotter will be down. Not only will niggers purge themselves, but if St. Louis is as wasist and white supwemasis as they claim, the whites will certainly purge the blacks and heroin junkies too. Buy ammo and buy it now.

she's sneaky and can come quickly here, dropping temperatures over 30 degrees in 12 hours so just like much of the midwest i guess

Nothing much happening. The Holla Forums feed just turned off

Bummer. It lagging for anyone else?

Damn, thats beautiful.

It really doesn't get that cold here. But I get what you're saying, if this was January, they wouldn't be doing really any of this.