Lel they're gonna make it f2p

Lel they're gonna make it f2p

Frankly, I dont care if this increases the playerbase for multiplayer.

Like bitter sweet fuck. Even if they make the multiplayer f2p, they'll always lock off the single player behind money, and that was the only good part. Well, as far as WoL went. HotS was cancer and I never bought LotV.

At least LotV coop missions are fun.

Doubt it.
Rathey the see how much money Overshit makes them while being full-price plus cosmetics that people keep on buying.
Going F2P with it now wouldn't gain them anything.
Everyone who wanted to play it, did it already, and the rest will get milked with mp items.

Snoop Dogg is the best blizzard character

LotV is fun in my personal opinion.

I know it makes me a casual but I fucking love coop.

I doubt they are going to make multiplayer f2p as you can already do arcade and some other shit I forget about with the starter pack which is free. I think this is more along the lines of finding a way to make the game to continue generate revenue since its the end of the series.

Not technically f2p. Just a way to nickel and dime the more compulsive spenders and the fanboys. The unlockable icons in warcraft 3 definitely motivated me to play more multiplayer. The fact that these same cosmetic perks no cost money is just a symptom of the disease that the industry currently suffers from and it makes me glad I never picked up starcraft 2. All games do this shit now.

Jizzard strikes again, introducing microtransactions to an already fully-priced game.

Hmmm problematic. Didn't they filtered the "ez gg" from overwatch or whatever because it was too triggering?

"they" as in the respective company, not blizzard obviously

Not if you pay it isn't.

LOL. You have not played SC2

Not im but is true, WoL as overall exelent SP(if you ignore the retard plot)

If you're judging only gameplay then yeah SC2 singleplayer is fine. The whole story is atrocious and gets worse in HoTS and LoTV.

yeah typing gg ez filters to some shitty lines like "I'm insecure" or "Just one more game mom". It's actually pretty hilarious because the use of gg ez has gone through the roof and multiple people use it in almost all games I've played. It has had the complete opposite effect.

They also removed the "Sorry" emote from Hearthstone because apparently it got people upset which is just amazing. There they replaced it with "Wow" which is almost even worse once again. I wonder if they fuck up on purpose or what.

can't wait for this shitstain SJWeeb/wallet chain progmetal faggot company to die off already.

Yeah that's gonna happen soon.

Then why the fuck am I white?

The Starcraft community is entirely different to the babies that play Overwatch.

Single player had some cool ideas for units. It's just a pity those ideas were never moved to multiplayer. I wanted line-damage banshees dammit. That would have been an amazing addition, even as an upgrade. They could have had some niche combat use against mech then.

Woooow

This is just pathetic and sad, its not like those custom skins are gonna be datamined by map makers.

Wings of Liberty's story and the entire SC2 trilogy felt like a fucking RPG on their presentation of the story, and when you take it into account, really felt short and the plot's a retarded rewrite of Warcraft 3's plot of all factions to stop fighting and focus on the big bad.

Still waiting on that 4X mod where you conquer Kropulu sector with all unique units from the campaign and new ones from all the factions.

Unless they get Day9 to redub every unit in the game they can go fuck themselves.

I agree on Snoop Dogg and Morgan Freeman, but Day9 at least played Starcraft.

I think the big flaw of the campaign was it only used one faction. All the newbies jumped on Terran because they didn't play anything else. I bet number for Zerg and Protoss jumped with the following expansions.

What happened to Snoop Lion?

If they added some small Protoss and Zerg campaigns while not overshadowing the theme of each game, maybe, just maybe they'd get better players, but nah, too little too late, game is fucked, lets the Gooks have it.

Well technically they did add some Protoss stuff in WoL.Then they fucked it in HotS by making the Zerg not even play like the Zerg.

What happened to Snoop Zilla?

He was Snoop Zilla for like a fucking afternoon what the fuck.

THE OVERLORD DID NOTHING WRONG!
HE WAS A GOOD BOY!

It wasn't just that- it was that they only DEVELOPED one faction in Wings of Liberty. The Reaper alone made the game unwinnable for Zerg, even if they timed everything perfectly.

Then look at the "toys" other factions got. The Queen was an absolute pain to play with and tied the Zerg player to his hives so he could spew more larva out. The Protoss gate mechanic just meant you were always watching your unit production facilities to make sure you used your cooldowns optimally. The Terran tools were actually fun, if not always well thought out.

Knowing Blizzard they'll add these microtransactions on top of the price tag, rather than make the game F2P.

There's more 'characters' on that list that aren't part of any Blizzard 'universe' than ones that are.

Seriously, who the hell is working at Blizzard? How old are they? The shitty humour they employ both in cases like these and shit like the Hearthstone card descriptions is so bad, I want to say that it's at the same level as the jokes my dad makes but that would be disrespectful of my old man.

bump 3

Dude, Snoop Dawg and Freeman

Anyone who could have buught it already has and this way they can squeeze more money from the playerbase.

Extremely jewish but smart move.

They deserve it, their incompetence is biting them in the ass.
Literally all they had to do to keep the game alive was to change the custom map scene back to how it was in WC3 and they'd have a big playerbase wanting to relive it.
But they utterly fucked it and needed how many years to fix it?
It got done eventually, but by then there was nobody left.

Fuck Blizzard, they fucked up not only Starcraft but Diablo too to the point where they don't even include Diablo in their business reports.

Even if it went F2P, it would get them neither an increase in profit nor a significantly larger playerbase.

Sure, some people would buy the cosmetic shit, and yes, there would be a big initial surge of new players (many of whom would quickly drop it because there is no need to justify your investment by playing the game or trying to get the most out of it since the game is free).
But it wouldn't fix the game and Starcraft isn't as well-known as it used to be.

Don't believe me? Just look at the latest tournaments. No, I don't mean the players or the game, I mean the stage and the audience.
Look how few in number the people who care about it are and how cheap everything looks. Now look back to the original game.

Starcraft is dead and Blizzard killed it.
Can't wait for Warcraft 4 and more rape.

I read "Morgan Freeman" as "Gordon Freeman" and thought it was too funny for Blizzard.
I was right.

blizzard, do you not have enough money as it is?!
Oh, I see, unnecessary meme expenses

I disagree. Like you said, everyone who wanted to play it, did it already. I see that as: "Those who REALLY wanted to play it and could afford it, had already done so". This means those with less income (or let's not kid ourselves here - NO income) will play the hot e-sports game and buy a few useless cosmetics to show off because 6 dollars is a lot less than 60 and kid and niggers are fucking stupid.

I want to shitpost with the japs

He's a fucking junkie so probably got too high one day and came up with something really dumb. Later came to his sences and stopped calling himself that.
Rinse and repeat with each name chane.

Junkie niggers, not even once.

That translation is fake

Every time i see that face i want to commit murder. I'm trying cunt

I'm still pissed that they did the game as three seperate expansions for each race. They added new units in each expansion and then never let you play with them. They also never let you use warp prisms in single player.

Not for long.
my logic is that this potential f2p shift will bring in a lot of children… who inexplicably could afford Overwatch, a fully priced AAA game
…wait

Because it's the face of a liar. Honorabu samurai code demands liars be cut.

When will someone bomb Blizzard and all of its fanbase?

Meanwhile the wretches running this dead game have to sweat over this as they watch across the hall the jocks in the overwatch department light cigars with 100 dollar bills and snort coke fresh from metzens blow mines beneath california.

what? thats even more condescending!
in both of these instances it seems to me theyre poking fun at the people whining about these taunts and phrases.
i suppose thats just good pr though, making everyone feel like theyre being catered to.

Millennials are, generally, way too thin-skinned for me to want to interact with them for any amount of time.

Anyone's going to be put off by behavior that's downright rude or anti-social, but [currentyear] 20-year old tend to look for things to get mad about.

Snoop is just another cucked nigger

WOW….SO THIS IS THE POWER………………………………….OF BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT !!!!

SO HYPE…………………….

They arn't snorting shit over there

Nice picture, mongoloid.

Yeah real success there bro.
Nu-blizz being marketer driven would have a really nice big suit meeting.

the top 3 games being streamed are free to play. that makes sense. im more surprised the newly released wow expansion isnt higher, but maybe mmorpgs arent exciting to watch.

Lol, you sure showed me by posting your game on life support