Whitepill: Prototype Border Wall Construction Starts

archive.is/jievm

Blackpill shills, shut the fuck up and get back behind that wall. IT'S HAPPENING!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Found the kike

Moving far too slowly, but eh, credit where credit is due, Trump is keeping his promise on this one.

Can you sign up to become a test climber?

Reported for first post kike shill.

So what is going with DACA and the like? Was it the only deal Trump could get?

Oh, giddy! I can't wait to see how it will look.

my covfefe just got 10 mm longer

Kikes are busily ignoring this thread

is that young anthony weiner?

Not hard to find. Just pop over to Trump Tower or the White House.

Call me when the actual wall is being built.

ok. which synagogue will you be at?

I will be burning all of them.

Trump said this week there are huge sections of the border where he won't build a wall cuz it's "not needed". McMaster says he wants an "invisible" wall and a "see thru" wall whatever the fuck that is. Trump is reneging on wall. Then there's the coming DACA amnesty. WTF?!! He's a liar.

You should shoot yourself right in the fucking throat. Film it and dump it here as you die

Because it's not.
The terrain in those specific spots provides a natural obstacle and thus allows to save time and resources for the construction.

who the fuck types like that on an imageboard? did you really think you would blend in?

first day on the job?

People who aren't from around here. I love it when shills try to play from both sides of the aisle

My immediate thought as well. Sounds fun as fuck.

please just go

Gonna be so based when the Israeli firm somehow gets the contract!

They going to give a bunch of beaners a free lunch if they try and get over or something?

Speaking of building, the Trump administration should work to undo all those arbitrary zoning laws that consistently fucks people over.

they're going to surround a platter of tacos with an octagonal structure using a different wall on each side and see which wall they use to get to the tacos

do you really think you don't stick out like a kike's nose? let me speak to your manager.

Can we not have a realistic discussion about the wall?
I'm just pointing out the obvious.
I mean… do you trust Israelis to build the wall if they get the contract? The same kikes who are destroying our culture? I don't. Sorry.

What's your number, I need to call you RIGHT NOW.

Ok. Here's the reality, not your concernkike narrative.

Brilliant,I like it

I understand what a prototype is. But the engineering field is full of prototypes that never hit the market. It is a test build. When the wall goes up, I will be extremely happy. But facts are facts. And the fact is that it's not the actual wall. You can go into your kike post-modern discussion about what a wall actually is now.
I'll be expecting another wall of text.

good thing we're not testing a market for public consumption then, isn't it, faggot? the order is already in, the job now is to customize the order to suit the customer best. no one said this was a wall, we said it was a prototype. which it is. which is good. because the next step is building. you can expect a filter, faggot.

How many prototype mexicans will the prototype wall stop?

He said the exact same thing during his entire campaign, you fucking bush-league shill.

As skeptical as I am when Israelis are involved, he did say that natural borders would be utilized. This is assuming that he is actually talking about natural borders here.
When we start talking about imminent domain, I will become less skeptical. Before any wall is built, there must be some imminent domain cases discussed. I've heard nothing about imminent domain and therefore no wall can be built on private land.

I'd love to be able to put "Bean synthesizer" on a resume just for the fun of explaining it.

depends on how attractive the prototype gibs are and strict the prototype immigration laws are

If you got the job would you grow a weird little mustache? I'd wear a sombrero, take a fiesta. That's just the kind of work ethic I bring. Professional integrity.

Here's (2) then. The Trump Wall has to be tied into the infrastructure in such a way that tearing it down would be political suicide. Many suggested a high-speed rail but I'm certain there are other options.

Yeah, I would do all of that but I also have to leave at 5pm on the dot because my apartment manager needs me to fix a leaky sink or I don't keep getting free rent.

This guy actually gets it. Analysis is important for every move Trump makes. Praising him for 4d chess is retarded unless you actually hypothesize what might be the long term strategy. Similarly, all these people who suddenly buy into the kike media narratives that they're constantly pushing in an attempt to ruin his popularity seem to forget it's still the same media that was kvetching for the past two years about how he would not win the election, how his downfall was imminent, etc.

Anyone who takes a stance and then tries to justify it with evidence instead of looking at the evidence and taking a flexible stance is a fucking retard and should shoot themselves to save themselves the further trouble of living, seeing how they don't want to bother with actual thinking and strategizing. I'm sick of both sides (granted many of whom are either actual paid shills and/or non-natives of Holla Forums) filling this board to the brim with retarded posts.

We have seriously fallen in quality of discussion. I don't say this as a blackpill, I say this to remind you guys that we used to actually think and look at the issues at hand. The rise of fear in the shill has lead to increasingly dogmatic and rigid discussion on what was only a few years ago one of if not the highest quality discussion forum in the English world. Perhaps we've forgotten what anonymity is, perhaps IDs have made us weaker, or perhaps not. It's for another post what has happened in post quality and how we can fix it, but for now just remember; the only person who can make the posts on this board less shit is the poster. That's you user. That's you.

kek. For authenticity you have to try to replicate a lower IQ too. That's asking a lot: pole vaulting without measuring to see if the pole is too short. Giant slingshots, catapults. Too many Helium balloons that take you up too fast.

(fuck I'm DYING laughing imagining what this job would actually entail.)

Obviously the terrain provides no meaningful obstacle to illegal crossings. That's why illegal immigration is such a problem. The Rio Grande is no obstacle either. In many places you can literally wade across.

wtf

wtf?

Click to Read More

Great archive OP. But seriously this is encouraging.

tl;dr reddit is cancer

ᵂᵀᶠ

I've seen some pretty good threads on possible strategy lately. There are a SHIT-load of shills but it's not bad if you just filter anyone saying "based jews amirite" or anyone trying to get you to blow something up.

Since you brought it up: Make cucks vote to save DACA before primaries. Veto anything they pass. Goodbye controlled opposition.

polite sage for off topic.

The threads about eminent domain were over a month ago. You might want to check your playbook

Are you retarded? Holla Forums discussing imminent domain means jack shit. When the imminent domain cases start going to court, I will believe it.
That hasn't happened and there isn't even discussion of it by Trump. Some of the people who own the land have vowed to tie it up as long as possible. So we will see.
The fact that you've discussed it means nothing. When courts discuss it, that will be progress.

Wrong. He didn't say it during campaign. First time he said it (quietly) was post election, like 1 time. Around Jan. Don't EVER contradict me you douche-tard.

Yes Trump did talk about natural barriers a lot, long before he was elected
Stop typing the way a woman does, it makes you stand out. Especially when you get so angry you respond to the same post 3 times

Nigger, there's only hundreds of millions of people total, and over two hundred of them are white.

True. I haven't listened to Trump speak since mid-primaries, and he was talking about it then.

Fuck off you fucking shill. We're steadily progressing forward toward a wall and I bet every step of the way you've been here trying to convince people that the next step will never happen, and yet it happens. As it stands, things have only moved forward. So fuck you. Fuck off.

Have any pics of the walls been released yet?

OHH GOOOD BUT THEY CAN JUST CLIMB OVER, DIG UNDER, CLIMB OVER, FLY OVER, CUT THROUGH IT, ETC
THERE ARE ALREADY X MILLION MEXICANS SO THE WALL DOESN'T MATTER GODD WHY WASTE TAX PAYER'S MONEY TRYING TO PREVENT X MILLION MORE FROM COMING IN ILLEGALLY?

Yeah those are the goons.

HOW DARE YOU!

Trump said this 2 years ago and 23 months ago and 22 months ago…
Disgusting filth.

Like what happen 99% of the time in that business ?

I wonder what they look like? Brick, steel or electric wire? Or is the wall code name for landmines?

I want landmines myself

You don't spend much time around mexicans do you?

The border patrol said they wanted to be able to see through to the other side as it helps them see wall tunnelers and climbers.

Gtfo Trump Kike

First of all learn to sage newfag. One out of 4 prototype walls are built by kikes, none have been chosen and won the contract yet. Your own article even says so

You're not wrong but you are a like shill and will be banned

DACA is a ticking timebomb for (((them))) they have 5 months to somehow make the legislation work or they're getting deported.

A 40 feet high, see through (so Border Patrol can spot beaners approaching it) and made in America. It'll be the greatest American project since the interstate highway.

jesus fucking christ
were there any images of prototypes?

barbered wire, machine guns, and soldiers would be cheaper.

Oy vey!

This.

user, I had to wade through green card spam on usenet at one time. This is nothing.

Stop using morgan freeman memes.

It's

EMINENT DOMAIN

"Imminent domain" is where you are in relation to that fucking Fozzie Bear in FNAF.

I-It's just a prototype!
IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING

If I were a shill I'd post "it's just a beta!" memes from Holla Forums, but here we are.