Who kept letting Jews into White countries after all the expulsions?

Was it Christians? The monarchs? Bankers? Corrupt elites? Crypto Jews who had married elites and used their influence to bring them back?

How can the same people be ejected innumerable times from White countries for economic parasitism, ritual murders, slave trading, and general shittiness and be continually let back in?

Why aren't Whites redpilled on Jews after 2,000 years of dealing with them? Does anyone have an explanation for this? What is it going to take for Whites to see them as deadly enemies?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/6MKkp
ghostbin.com/paste/39oxt
jewishreviewofbooks.com/articles/802/are-we-all-khazars-now/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_philanthropists
archive.fo/ZbSXW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_France#Early_Modern_period
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobin
knowyourmeme.com/memes/and-then-the-whole-bus-clapped
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girondins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_and_the_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=3H0guC-2q4U&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They infiltrated the cities by adapting and looking like us, while at the same time invoking our pity. They are truly living parasites.

Read "The biological Jew".

A mixture of all the above.
Usually it was christian monarchs doing deals with the devil, easy money, on the surface, while not reading the fine print.

There's also this

imgur.com/a/6MKkp
A collection of kikes masquerading as whites.
Even today, and even today a lot of whites, and pretty much all nonwhites cannot distinguish them.

This. Ever wondered why the kikes always change their names? Here's your answer.

Stop calling them "Jews" and start calling them "Pharisees". As soon as the masses are made to understand that the people currently occupying Israel are the people that Jesus denounced as children of Satan, murderers of holy men, and a generation of vipers that cannot escape the damnation of Hell, they'll lose their political power.

Charlemagne, William the Conqueror, Cromwell were three of the biggest fucking retards.
William the Conqueror was a nordic/viking descendant, not sure about the other two.

Would work 40, even 30 years ago, but christfags are cucked and may as well be another aspect of the devil themselves to all non chtistfags. The label would be lost on non christfags, unless Religion of Cuck™ could be moved against them.

Holy shit, THIS! A wonderful way to get Christians who don't know any better to wake up and pay attention, especially boomers. I think of my mom who is pink-pilled on nearly every subject EXCEPT the JQ. She's too religious with that "If you stand with the Lord you stand with Israel" shit. Maybe we can get at least a couple Christians to drop their unquestioned Zionism.

Show her this.

look into serpent seed, it explains everything.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy. The traitor lets the jew in every time you kick them out. Jews would marry into families with the refuse of society, use a network of outcasts to gain influence and then lead those outcasts.

That would only work on deeply religious people. The bulk of the average plebs are low on biblical references. This change the name tactic only works when trying to advertise your message to certain people. Hence, use that on deeply religious people but everyone else will respond to jews better. Otherwise you would have to convert everyone around you to your religion before they understand the significance of calling them pharisees.

Good thread tbh. Newfags should be asking these kinds of questions.

Whenever the Jews were kicked out of one country, there was usually another country that tolerated them in exchange for wealth. At the very beginning, it was the nobility that was responsible.
By the time they had overstayed their welcome in the host country and got expelled, another country was open.

follow your own advice

try some references, you are not persuasive at all. We can convince people who are already near realization, but they would become convinced anyway. We need to reach out much further with much better explanation and we need to prepare ourselves for doing so by making more effort in forums such as this.

very pertinent
why not take the time to explain further?

changing names is a way to make them ask 'what does that mean?' then you quote scripture about what they were and did and how they never went away. then they reject it or accept it.

I'm on the train so I can't provide direct links but try also searching for these:
Pre-Vatican II popes on the Jews
John Chrysostom's sermons against the Jews
St. Isidore of Seville on the Jews
Martin Luther on the Jews
Synagogue of Satan

Essentially the Jews were only ever "chosen" in the literal sense, God chose them to be the first nation to understand him. They rejected their Messiah and are now cursed (Mt 27:25), although individuals of Jewish descent can still attain salvation by converting to Christianity (few do because of the mafia-like nature of their people).

There's two major problems with that.

1. Already mentioned. It would only readily work on people who understand the significance of that as a religious reference. Those people will accept it because they're already primed to do so.

2. For the rest of the people who are not religious, even after explaining the scripture it wouldn't matter to them. Those people will reject it. You're better off starting off on the right foot by naming the jew because that introduces them to other jew related topics. The re-branding effect only helps if you're trying to mask something from others, not enlighten people. This principle applies not just in intelligence agencies and jew schemes but in basic marketing. By re-branding the jew and expecting that to work on regular people, all you're doing is hampering your own efforts.

It was always the ruling class for reason of increasing their personal wealth and power through the increase in trade due to Jewish contacts, the exploiting of natural resources and labour in conjunction with taxation given their eye for a profit, the creation of finance through loans and interest, all of which the Crown would be taxing and doing very well out of it.

Guys like Donald Trump.

In Norway it was leftists, Wergeland was an especially prominent figure for this case

All of the above. Everything from bribes to cucks thinking they can be christianized to blackmail.

Pathological altruism. Europeans are unfortunately natural cucks.

Nearly infinitely more than you think. Even a place like Holla Forums is full of cucks who think we don't need to exterminate all shitskins.

I think you are autistic. The moral of that story is not that frogs never learn.

Reported.

Go back to bed, Abe.

True. Trump fucked up major in letting all his adult children marry kikes. Tiffany will be next.

Hopefully by the time Barron's an adult there won't be any khazar milkers around to finish off the Trump line.

Every hit against the kikes is good.
Otherwise there's always the fact that they are unneeded mutants that wish they were us.
But will forever be second grade, genetically inferior copies.

There's a reason they name themselves after gold, silver, gemstones, sugar, good children, leisure time, luck, nuts, berries, trees and all the other things the west finds delightful.

There's a reason why they want to be regarded as artists, as musicians, as scientists, but it's all stolen and cheated.
They put on their little mask, play their name games, set us against one another, tell us how bad we are, how past achievements don't mean anything, while taking everything we did for themselves to learn from it fully.
Only to dazzle the uninformed and forgetful with our own inventions later.

But whenver they have to create themselves it turns out corrupted and perverted.
Modern art. Modern music. Cacophony, blank canvases, signed urinals.
Strange bizarre instruments, recordings of ambient sounds selling it as "thought provoking standard subverting" virtue, when it is nothing but trash and the only way it subverts standards because nobody else would think of going public with stoned college student munchies tier ideas like.
What if we handed in a blank piece of paper and said it expressed the subversion of expectations and standards lol.
That'll get our professors, they'll think we are so smart.

They are warped individuals and I want them gone from our planet.

Expulsion of jews doesn't mean they were ALL exiled, Germany use to breed the slimiest, sharpest "court jews" by expelling those they deemed a nuisance on a city and letting the influential, rich ones remain, then rinse and repeat; as one example.

(checked)
why are these trips not checked yet

(checked)
When the scorpion asked, hip hoppity away!

CAN WE GET A PLAIN TEXT OR SOMETHING ?

stop jacking yourself off, seriously, your writing is utterly offensive. Stop trying so hard.

Your thought is mired in your subjective evaluations, you clearly do not take it upon yourself to read.

STOP TALKING
start reading

Notice that they always follow in the wake of Abrahamism. They require a Semitic religion's influence to corrupt a populace before they can move in. The permanent solution to Semites can only be reached by removing Semitic influences from our cultures, including Christianity.

Fuck off, kike.

start reading

Stay mad, envious mutant parasite.

stop calling them jews and start calling the kkhazars

fuk off jew, i'm calling them JEWS J E W S JEWS

I've redpilled my entire family on the jews just by making them read Revelations 2:9 and 3:9 back to me. All these years, and it never hit them until I isolated those lines and made them read it out loud.

This guy gets it. This is the cultural hook that would let you reel in the masses. The US in particular was founded almost entirely by Protestants. One of the core tenants of true Protestantism is Sola Scriptura, scripture alone as the sole infallible authority over the church. Their children may not truly be Protestant, but you can bet your ass that there's enough vestiges left to bootstrap us out of Zionism.
Meme it, merchants are scribes and Pharisees.
Don't forget, Pilate the Roman declared Jesus to be innocent when the Pharisees brought Jesus before him. He even tried to find a way to save him. See who was responsible.

Matthew 27.
>Now when morning came, all the chief priests and the elders of the people conferred together against Jesus to put Him to death; and they bound Him, and led Him away and delivered Him to Pilate the governor.
A little further down…
>When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but rather that a riot was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd, saying, “I am innocent of this Man’s blood; see to that yourselves.”
>And all the people said, “His blood shall be on us and on our children!”
They are Christ killers, and now they're starting riots in our cities so that they can crucify us. Pharisees never change.

Different user, but here. I wrote this earlier for and it's very relevant. ghostbin.com/paste/39oxt
I'm very well versed when it comes to this stuff and I'd be happy to go further into this if you're interested.

Very good tip, thank you. Supplementary addition for you, Romans 9:6-8
>But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For they are not all Israel who are descended from Israel; nor are they all children because they are Abraham’s seed, but: “in Isaac your seed will be named.”

And Matthew 3. John the Baptist.
>Therefore bear fruit in keeping with repentance; and do not suppose that you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham for our father’; for I say to you that from these stones God is able to raise up children to Abraham.

The kikes aren't special by birth. Rug status: Removed.

Are they even the same Jews we are dealing with now? What of the Khazar Jews? I do believe the Khazar jews adapted the term "jew" after the KJV created it.

See pic related

Jews were usually allowed back in by a monarch/emperor who made a deal with the devils in exchange for money/loans or financial backing for a war/coup.

They could not resist the temptation to use the Ring of Power (money/wealth), which in turn, gave the ringmakers power over them.

The answer is money. USA wasn't conquered, it was bought. Always remember there is no mention of capitalism in the founding fathers: you're a nation under God, not an investment bank.

Theologian here. Modern Judaism IS Pharisaism. At the time of Christ there were several sects; the Essenes, the Sadducees, the Samaritans, the Pharisees, etc. All of these followed the Written Torah (AKA Old Testament), the Pharisees however also followed the 'Oral Torah' (AKA what would later become the Talmud, though this was its pre-codified incarnation). None of the other groups followed the 'Oral Torah', and many considered it outright blasphemy - the Sadducees and Pharisees had even had violent clashes over it.

So then Jesus comes along and specifically starts attacking all of them for their unbelief, but the Pharisees become his main foe. One could argue they are the main antagonists in the New Testament. Jesus calls them out for following their traditions of men - this is important. The 'Oral Torah' is the 'traditions of men', this attack on the Pharisees was not an attack on ALL people who valued human desires over the spiritual (something that is often taught by pozzed/ignorant Churches), this was a SPECIFIC attack on the Pharisees for their 'Oral Torah' - a specific attack on the Jews for their Talmud. We on Holla Forums tend to know a little of what it says in the Talmud, and most of it is downright vile. One important point to note upon is that the Rabbis had affirmed that they did not need the Levites - the Priests. They did not have to make sacrifices at the Temple like all other Israelite/Hebrew/'Jew'ish sects did. This becomes VERY important.

So Jesus is executed and Christianity becomes a thing. Then in 70AD, 1 generation after Christ's death (which is in line with one of Christ's prophecies) - the Temple is destroyed by the Romans. Now without the Temple the other Israelite/Hebrew/'Jew'ish sects cannot continue to worship God. Their whole faith revolved around the Temple at this point, and now they had no Temple. So your average Israelite/Hebrew/'Jew' is now left with a choice - they can abandon religion altogether (not going to happen back then), they can become Christians and have Jesus as their Temple, or they can become Pharisees and - due what was said by some Rabbi in the 'Oral Torah' - they do not need a Temple.

Some did become Christians, but it is at this point that essentially every other Israelite/Hebrew/'Jewish' sect became PHARISEES. Today Jew is synonymous with Pharisee. They are one and the same. More has been added to the Oral Torah/Talmud since those days, but they are the same wretched lineage that Jesus cursed all those years ago. Pharisaism is the religion of the Oral Torah, the Talmud. Judaism is the modern incarnation of Pharisaism, it's direct descendant. Even Jews will admit that Judaism would not exist without the Pharisees.

… The fact that some might be Khazars is irrelevant. Their religion, their spiritual beliefs - they are those of the Pharisees. I'm not saying that we ignore the racial component of Judaism as it is important in other areas - but in regards to what their beliefs are, they are ALL Pharisees. They are all, as Jesus put it - the children of the devil.

THIS.

I keep hearing people meme the Khazar thing, but I haven't felt like this was relevant enough to seriously pursue. The whole thing just smells like a kike's vendetta to scapegoat another group of Europeans for their sins. I have no problem believing that when kikes entered Europe they tried to camouflage. They do the same thing when they go to China or Africa. Pics related. That doesn't mean they aren't still kikes anymore than American blacks aren't really African just because they have a higher European admixture. Furthermore, read the thing I linked. If they aren't kikes, that would be pretty surprising to me, because they're acting exactly like kikes prior to the destruction of the temple. ghostbin.com/paste/39oxt

This kike appears to think that the claim of predominant Khazar origins has a very brittle foundation. I'm inclined to agree with him, but even if I'm wrong, I still find it inconsequential. jewishreviewofbooks.com/articles/802/are-we-all-khazars-now/

Be extremely careful if you got this kind of information from a group claiming that a 17th century English translation of the bible is divinely inspired and thus superior to all modern translations. They're a literal cult and they tend to be almost as bad as the Black Hebrew Israelites at handling information. So much so that I question whether the leaders of such groups are actually communist agents attempting to subvert traditional churches.

Correct.

You mean the Tanakh.

I agree.

The Pharisees were without excuse. Jesus was holding them to a higher standard because they were a part of the group to whom He delivered the law of Moses and the Levitical law, prided and advertised themselves as such, and yet they were going out of their way to undermine all decency by way of the Talmud.

Not just vile. Retarded. See thread

I have no idea where you're getting that from. Source?

Okay, I feel like this is a bit of a stretch. Jews didn't just abandon their beliefs when they went into the Babylonian captivity, so why would they when being dispersed by the Romans? Even now there are big name Jews working to reassemble some manner of priesthood so that they can one day try to rebuild the temple. I'd like to see them try, ha ha ha.

I agree with this.

Nice soundbite, but that's a bit anachronistic since that term didn't exist yet and hadn't come into wide use until much later. Your point still stands.

Basically see:

The Ring serves only one master and he does not share power.

In England, the two major influxes after they had been found out and expulsed and banned were:
William the conqueror, immediately after invading. He let them in, perhaps his attack was funded by them.
Oliver Cromwell. He deliberately INVITED them into England after he had the king killed. His reason according to history was "to sort out the banks". Before that they had been banned for hundreds of years.

For a long time, Poland was the only country harbouring them, the rest of Europe had more or less expelled them completely.
They scattered across the world like a cockroach nest being overturned when ww2 started. That was the distracted they needed, along with the widespread destabilisation.

It seems that often, it was the greedy and maligned that let them in each time. A snake opening the drawbridge to the enemy when it happened, with the promise of gold and power for themselves - not really thinking about the menace they had unleashed, and not caring about the country they had infected.

well said

add that they label themselves "philanthropists"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_philanthropists

Libertarianism BTFO

Napoleon let them into France when he thought they'd make him money. Cromwell let them into England because they were supposed victims of the monarchy.

Republic - not even once.

You can blame Oliver Cromwell for Jews coming back into English.
He also fucked over the Irish for some fucking reason.
The guy was a complete traitor to the native people of the British Islands.

That is why they are referred to as rats.

Con sider this. You sound like the captain of a 17th century sailing vessel asking how do the rats keep getting on board.

William was 7 years old when his father died. He fell into the care of what were probably family "friends" who were fighting over him for obvious reasons. I'm guessing that by the time he finally came of age to take the crown, he was desperately looking for a way to solidify his rule so that somebody with more momentum didn't come by and knock him over. Enter the kikes. About 20 years prior, King Robert the Pious of France had started burning unwanted kikes at the stake and advocating for pogroms. Naturally, I'm sure many of them migrated to the Dukedom of Normandy for safety. It's only natural that they would then proceed attempting to worm their way into the good graces of the young duke. They were probably standing over him with fists full of shekels and big, toothy smiles, promising to support him if he'd help them get back into England.

It makes sense why they would specifically want to get back into England considering nobody likes them and England is surrounded by water on all sides. Their victory would be short lived however, as by a century later they had invoked the ire of King Henry II and most of the English. Their situation quickly deteriorated. Less than a century after that, all the Jews of England were rounded up and basically accused of trying to dishonestly maximize their shekel utility by clipping coins, thus causing an economic crisis through monetary inflation. (That sounds strangely familiar for some reason…) A bunch of them were killed. By 1290, King Edward I began having them deported. They pretty much stayed gone from England for the next several centuries.

Yes.

Rabbi worshipers worship YHWY and so Jews convert to subvert. It's easy for them. They just laugh at their ancestor being called god and they like it secretly because it makes them feel chosen.

Jews are jesuits I hear but I think they're in all parts of the churches, everywhere.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I worship a Rabbi god and I don't like it when you point out he's a Jew

They're all fucking Jews. Pharisees were the pro-Roman Jews. Jesus was a Zionist revolutionary. They called Jesus Rabbi in the gospels, he taught in "synagogs", and Jesus said he only came for the Israelis not you goy; and Paul said "jews are the chosen oracles of god".

Jesus was just pissed at the Pharisees for siding with Rome. That's why they tried to get him on tax evasion and sedition

Satan is (s)atan in the Aramaic. The word means "adversary" and was used all the time in the books. Roman Catholics started calling EVERYTHING satan because Europeans didn't know Semite myths so it was easier to make it into one evil. There is no tradition of one single enemy in the Jew scriptures. Romans stole that meme from Zoroastrians.

How many fucking times are you going to copy/pasta this shit asshole? Your mom isn't real because you're some 40yr old former drug addict who runs /Christian/ and says the same shit all the time. Fucking Rabbis worshipers you're all lying snakes.

Let me guess, you automatically post
After anyone posts indisputable evidence of whatever kosher nationalist frauds you're promoting is jewish?

They say history is cyclical so based off Trump that would be my guess

Because there was no concerted record keeping, archiving, and communication network which would allow the trend to be not only anecdotally established but also verified. Also these societies were at the height of their power with economies based on productive land and labor(ie things kikes don't want and can't do) and with a warrior elite in charge(kikes cannot fight for shit). The kike was seen as a very minor threat and wasn't recognized for what it was.

>after (((2000 years)))
Gee, I fucking wonder…

Reported.

Reported.

(((They))) already did archive.fo/ZbSXW . We are at the door.
Maybe, but remember that modern day kikes are babylonians see Revelation 11:15, daniel 11 and 9, and how babylonians took the kingdom
Also, acts 7:45, 2 samuel 21:19, 1 samuel 17:51, mark 1:2, and malachi 3:1. Explain it.

Taking this one and keeping it in my pocket.

Interesting background, it fits the pattern.
Any knowledge about the French revolution and whether that was the same deal?
The murder of nobles and royalty serves the jew perfectly, as it is the only power structure that prevents them from seeping in.

I have a book on the history of this, but none of you deserve it.

Seems legit faggot.

Who is this guy and where can I watch more of his stuff? I have a couple webms of clips from him saved from over 3 years ago when I first started lurking Holla Forums.

thread needs some fresh oc with bible verses and imagery, perhaps throw in some modern parallels like truth.mp4

That alone will not be enough, liberal individualism will constantly tell them to give each and every viper a chance they do not deserve.

they are literally gene snatchers

Why have they not been kicked out of a country in 70 years?

>>>/oven/

What if jews exist simply because people believe they exist? Maybe they would have gotten exterminated if people started denying their existence and refusing to admit them as a material subject at all?

Who is this dude? This guy delivers extremely well.

Bump for answers.
Surely one of you fuckers knows who he is

I'm not a Christian, but god damn if that statue isn't the coolest shit.

I don't know who that guy is.
I just saved it from some thread some time ago.

Reported for kike shilling.

Force Multiplication. (((They))) took his website down a while ago.

Well fuck. I hope I can find more of his stuff.

You're working for the enemy. Reported.

Which is why the Jews crucified him, right?

The Pharisees and Saducees tried to murder him on several occasions for shaming them in the synagogues, you stupid ass. In Matthew 23 Jesus even plainly said
>But do not be called Rabbi; for One is your Teacher, and you are all brothers. Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.

do not be called Rabbi; for One is your Teacher…One is your Father, He who is in heaven.

The number of legs you have to stand on: zero.

In fact, let's look at the context of those two verses.
The entirety of Matthew 23 is a giant condemnation by Jesus of the temple scribes, the Pharisees, and the Saducees. The whole damn thing. You're attacking something that you never even bothered learning about. You're undisciplined, you don't bother to learn about your enemies. Do you know what the Talmud, the book of the Pharisees, teaches about Jesus? Let me show you Gittin 57a.

That was BEFORE PENTACOST. Do you know what PENTACOST is? Read a book, nigger. Your ignorance is astounding.

Bank comes from latin "bench," where the jewry would sit to lend money to the gentiles.

Monarchs were Christian and by definition elites. They borrowed money from the bankers.

see for the previous episode in England.

Ugh… What an abuse of scripture. Romans 10:15
>How will they preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things!”
The messenger is SENT. You don't invite a mass of unbelievers in. This is the same issue I take with a lot of Southern Baptist churches… "We've just got to get them through the doors!" No, that's not where they belong. If a few people are curious and want to visit and learn, fine, but corporate worship and classes are for the benefit of the congregation, not for visitors. They shouldn't be watered down in some kind of misguided attempt to "get 'em through the doors!" That's not how Jesus did it, that's not how the Apostles did it, and that's not how we should do it.

Another abuse of scripture. Matthew 23:37-39 in no way supports the idea of inviting a foreign, unbelieving people into our lands. As for Romans 11, the point Paul was making is that Jews can truly convert, but that they aren't in any way more special than gentiles are when they do. Again, there's nothing in that text that addresses the issue of geopolitics…

Either Cromwell had ulterior motives, or I guess he just didn't learn anything from Martin Luther from a century or so before him. Martin Luther, when he was young, had a similar desire for the Jews that were already living in Germany. He too wanted to convert them in hopes of bringing about the Second Coming. (That's not how prophecies work, but whatever.) It didn't take Luther very long to realize how misguided he'd been. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

7 reminds me of Auschwitz.

Could anyone tell me more about this Cromwell? My intuition is telling me that there's more to this than meets the eye.

Pretty much, yeah. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_France#Early_Modern_period
I'll break this post into two parts since it's a bit over the character limit. I'm not reddit spacing… I'm spacing the quotes because they're from different segments of the article.

>The direct result of the efforts of these men was the abolition, in 1785, of the degrading poll-tax and the permission to settle in all parts of France.

>Among them were the son of Cerf Beer, Theodore, and Joseph David Sinzheim.
Remember the bold name. Pogroms then started.

>A few days before the dissolution of the National Assembly (27 September 1791) a member of the Jacobin Club…unexpectedly ascended the tribune and said,
< I believe that freedom of worship does not permit any distinction in the political rights of citizens on account of their creed.
< The question of the political existence of the Jews has been postponed.
< Still the Muslems and the men of all sects are admitted to enjoy political rights in France.
< I demand that the motion for postponement be withdrawn, and a decree passed that the Jews in France enjoy the privileges of full citizens.
The Jacobin Club: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobin

Checking my own dubs

Continuing from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_France#Early_Modern_period
And everyone clapped. knowyourmeme.com/memes/and-then-the-whole-bus-clapped
>During the Reign of Terror, at Bordeaux, Jewish bankers, compromised in the cause of the Girondins, had to pay important fines or to run away to save their lives while some Jewish bankers (49 according to the Jewish Encyclopedia) were imprisoned at Paris as suspects and nine of them were executed.
See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girondins to understand some of the important dynamics within the Jacobin Club.

>Though the Revolution had begun the process of Jewish emancipation in France, Napoleon also spread the concept in the lands he conquered across Europe, liberating Jews from their ghettos and establishing relative equality for them.
Thanks Napoleon, you incredible asshole…More context on that en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_and_the_Jews

See picture.
>Joseph David Sinzheim was the president of the Grand Sanhedrin, an imperial Jewish high court sanctioned by Napoleon.

So tl;dr

always the same fools

sounds like the guy on youtube that tells you that protests are meaningless
that your enemy means to destroy you
and they dont care about peaceful protests
they wont care until you fight back, and continue fighting back

The same reason we haven't sent back to India or exterminated the gypsies yet. That disgusting pathological altruism whites have, they play the victim and tug at heartstrings and worst of all the Christians, who supposedly despise them for most of history, yet at the same time always fall for their tricks because of that idiotic book of desert fairy tales.

nxschell
search OPIATE OF PEACE
youtube.com/watch?v=3H0guC-2q4U&t=5s

Well seeing how they act today, my guess is there were a fair number of influential crypto kikes who were not expelled and they would use their money and influence to lobby future rulers to reverse the ban for (((reasons)))
Even today my guess is that there are at least as many cryptos as there are known jews, meaning their actual numbers are at least double what we think they are.

Look at most of the Anti-popes, who were the true Anti-Semites. Whenever they reigned pushing out the Jews they were overcome in a few years and died or were excommunicated. Also notice that these Anti-Semites always have their graves destroyed sometime later, a very Semitic tactic. Basically most of the "normal" popes were "civnat cucks" in the sense that there was this huge problem of fucking jews roaming the countryside unheeded and they did nothing to stop it except speaking out against peasants who massacre (((them))) for the knights to come in and reassert the dominance of Rome. This only worked until there were Protestants and failed to work when Protestants over complicated themselves.

>>Benedict initiated the year-long Disputation of Tortosa in 1413, which became the most prominent Christian–Jewish disputation of the Middle Ages. Two years later Benedict issued the Papal bull Etsi doctoribus gentium which was one of the most complete collections of anti-Jewish laws. Synagoges were closed, Jewish goldsmiths were forbidden to produce objects as chalices and crucifixes and Jewish book binders were forbidden to bind books which included the names of Jesus or Mary. Those laws were repealed by Pope Martin V, after he received a mission of Jews, sent by the famous synod convoked by the Jews in Forlì, in 1418.
Only 5 years.