Dear (FUCKING) Mark

Can you copy-paste this in the board CSS and leave it be?
Updating CSS is wonky but it'll work with a hour

Returning greentext color to normal because holy fuck.

.quote { color: #789922 !important}

Other urls found in this thread:

redchan.it
w3.org/1999/xhtml);@-moz-document
pastebin.com/QwMm8aTA
grauw.nl/projects/pc/greasemonkey///
8ch.net/*//
8ch.net/pol/res/7418743.html#7419315
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a tickbox in the options menu idort.

Oh thank god, why'd they change it?

I don't know but they should leave the box unticked by default.

I like the new color, personally. It's finally a really green green, instead of a kinda dull yellow-green I've never been crazy for.

fuck off "pure" green scum

There's an option in the options menu now which disables pepe-colored quotes, but it really is abhorrent

Fuck off everything looks great

Forced anonymous is also in the options menu now, for those of you who want pure anonymity but can't be assed to filter trips/names if they don't contribute anything of importance.

But you still can't deactivate spoilers, the one and only change/improvement I've ever particularly wanted the whole time.

What, what the fuck am I even looking at here?

It is like you don't want the gamer girls to go home.

You need to level up.

What's the theme code?

nvm found it

It goes pretty well with Dark

So I went and checked the options menu

∧_∧   (・ω・` )   / y/ ヽ━(m)二フ⊂[_ノ  (ノノノ l l l )   ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

just go have a look at redchan.it

I changed it back to the normal colour and it was fine for awhile but now it's darker

done

What the heck was all that?

i have no idea, I'm gonna talk to Ron about it now and get him to undo changes

What is that for a film?

Rampage 2009

I'm a little disappointed he didn't add the level complete music.

Since you're talkin CSS here's some useful stuff in my Firefox's Stylish.

/* 8ch - only display original filenames */@namespace url(w3.org/1999/xhtml);@-moz-document domain(8ch.net){p.fileinfo a:nth-child(2) {display:none;}a.show-image-link {display:inline !important;}}

/* 8ch - Reveal Spoiler Text */@namespace url(w3.org/1999/xhtml);@-moz-document domain(8ch.net){span.spoiler {color:white;}}

/* 8ch - bigger font */@namespace url(w3.org/1999/xhtml);@-moz-document domain(8ch.net){p.body-line, span.heading {font-size: 13pt !important;}span.subject {font-size: 13pt !important;}p.intro, p.fileinfo, span.unimportant {font-size: 11pt !important;}span.unimportant a {font-size: 9pt !important;}video {z-index: 300 !important;}}

And here's a stylesheet I use: pastebin.com/QwMm8aTA
It retains Yotsuba B colors, but makes the background dark blue so it's easier on the eyes without fucking up the blending of all reaction images using Yotsuba B background color.

This looks nice, make it the default theme for Holla Forums

Ah, that particular line in the bigger font CSS-
video {z-index: 300 !important;}
-is related to making videos overlap the fixed-position top navigation bar. When you use image hover (which is partially broken now), it makes videos pop-up in the upper right, however the top nav bar was overlapping them so I changed the z-index. My mistake, including an unrelated line.

I think they changed it again?

When I'm looking at the catalog I refresh it and for a second it'll be the normal colour but then go back to the darker but not-pepe green

Thanks for reminding me there's a redchanit theme, my acid man.

I think people would freak out even though it only dramatically changes the body background + text & such on the background.

Keeping the original colors on replies was all I wanted out of it.

All they changed was the greentext colour and this thread is like the the top of the first page
How do you think they'd react to a whole damn CSS change

Btw does anybody have any kewl greasemonkey scripts for h8chan?

← Probably like this.

The only other 8ch CSS I created was for /scurv/.
I didn't put a lot of time/effort into it, but they used it anyways.

I use 8chanx

more like this

>>>/sudo/5614

haha

Ooh neat. Is anything on it broken? Last commit was 2 years ago and the site have changed a bit

leave

I got this:
// ==UserScript==// @name Save As Filename Fix// @namespace grauw.nl/projects/pc/greasemonkey/// @description Fixes 'Save as original filename' function// @include https*//8ch.net/*// @include http*//8ch.net/*// ==/UserScript==$(function() {$("a[download]").each(function() { var url = $(this).attr('href'); $(this).attr('href', url.replace('media.', '').replace('media2.','')); });});
I don't think Codemokey fixed the "Save as original filename" feature yet, but this javascript mostly fixes it.

nice I wanted this back, danke

Stuff works as it normally would.

Noice

Also have this:
// ==UserScript==// @name Image links inline viewer// @namespace grauw.nl/projects/pc/greasemonkey/// @description Allow the user to view linked images directly inside the page.// @include https*//8ch.net/*// @include http*//8ch.net/*// ==/UserScript==var oStyle = document.createElement('style');oStyle.setAttribute('type','text/css');var css = 'a.grauw-imageview { padding: 1px; }';css += 'a.grauw-imageview img.grauw-imageview { display: none; position: fixed; right: 0; top: 0; z-index: 100; width:g[1]+"px"; height:g[2]+"px"; margin: 0; border: none; }';css += 'a.grauw-imageview:hover img.grauw-imageview { display: block; }';oStyle.innerHTML = css;document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(oStyle);var aElm = document.getElementsByTagName('a');for (i=0; i

How is making everyone appear anonymous to you only "forced anonymous"?
That defeats the entire point.

Or apparently it doesn't work that way?
What?
So what, if you have it selected your posts don't leave IDs or something?
Right now all I see it doing is making my (you) disappear.
Test

Yeah it does fucking nothing useful. Guess it would keep trips and names away and that's all. No point when IDs are on the board.

"Forced Anonymous" is basically "wait what do you mean I have been replying to a tripfag the whole time?"

Wait a moment fam. media.8ch.net/file_store is already proxied to 8ch.net/file_store? Fucking christ Codemonkey what are you doing. This adds an unix timestamp download to every post except op because I'm too lazy to implement that.

// ==UserScript==// @name 8chunix// @namespace 8chunix// @description Unix timestamps for overly long hashes// @version 1// @grant none// @match 8ch.net/*// ==/UserScript==// I'm not a javascript programmer so don't rape melet posts = document.querySelectorAll(".post")Array.from(posts).forEach(function(post) { let date = post.querySelector("time").getAttribute("datetime") let timeStamp = new Date(date).getTime() / 1000 let fileNodes = post.querySelectorAll(".fileinfo") Array.from(fileNodes).forEach(function(fnode) { let timeNode = fnode.querySelector(".unimportant").cloneNode(true) let linkNode = timeNode.querySelector("a").cloneNode(true) linkNode.href = linkNode.href.replace("media.", "") linkNode.title = "Save as UNIX timestamp" let extension = linkNode.download.split(".").pop() linkNode.download = timeStamp.toString() + "." + extension linkNode.text = " [" + linkNode.download + "]" timeNode.innerText = "" timeNode.appendChild(linkNode) fnode.appendChild(timeNode) timeStamp++ })})

So whats the exact reason for the color change?.. I don't mind it too much, I like the softer color of green

What are you, retarded? There's no such thing as a tripfag if everyone has the same name. If your post is referencing making all names "Anonymous" from the client side, sure. But if it's enforced top down then you're a fucking dummy.

It is, because that's the context to this post, since I am replying to

What are you, retarded?

I didn't even know you could catch aids from cancer

I use this pasted into the user js section in the options menu for saving files with their original filename
// Generated by CoffeeScript 1.8.0(function() {var fileinfo;fileinfo = $('.fileinfo');fileinfo.each(function() {var fName, filename, orighref;orighref = $(this).children('a');orighref = orighref.attr("href");orighref = orighref.replace('media.', '');filename = $('.unimportant > a', this);fName = filename.attr("download");return $(this).append(' [Download]');});}).call(this);
and this for removing the text from the icons in the top bar
/* remove text in board top bar */$('document').ready(function () { $('span[data-description="0"]').children('a').each(function() { $(this).contents().filter(function(){ return (this.nodeType == 3); }).remove(); })});

Sorry this was a mistake. It should have been disabled by default.
I am fixing this now, and cloudflare cache should be reset within an hour or so.
Sorry!

Can you also rename it to something without "Pepe" in it.

Forced anonymous only works board-wide. If you just set it individually then namefags will still attentionwhore, with the added drawback of not being able to filter them out of existence.

maybe wojak?

Sorry I'm retarded
8ch.net/pol/res/7418743.html#7419315

No, the Pepe stays

(Checked)
Well shit, you win this time Ice fairy. But know that I will be back, and I will be millions.

a3d951
For Dark theme.

The colors were different for each theme, which is now no longer the case because somebody thought it would be a good idea to change something for no damn reason.