Shilling Thread

Is there really anything coming out this or next year worth looking forward to?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/t4z7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>they all play most new shit anywaypirate or not

I am looking forward to the SJW memes that Watchdawgs 2 and Mass Deffect Androgynous will bring us

You already know the answer user

Wait, even MORE DLC!?!?

Can't wait!!

Sean Murray vs Todd Howard, who is boss of the lies?

I had to think about it, but I don't think there is.
Maybe Terraria Otherworld?

no

maybe butterlord

Kingdom Hearts 3 if you like Disney stuff.

I'm looking forward to The Last Guardian but my hopes and dreams of it being good don't exist anymore.

Etrian Odyssey V.

Let me check if there's any worthwhile releases slated for this year:

Nier in 2017. TGS is in a couple days so maybe there will be something good at that, I dunno.

I'm looking forward to the release of Pathologic's "little playable thing" this autumn.

Which one got away with it?

Both of them made lots of money, so both.
Bethesda will always make money because they're a big AAA studio with brand recognition and their games are popular, but it's amazing how games like NuMale's Sky can sell so many copies despite being universally criticized.

Gotta show them haters who the boss is.

warhammer deathwing looks fun

Tekken 7 and……..that's it

Granted it's a short list but it's something.

Just like your boner

Not really, something might come out of nowhere thats word of mouth spreads so ill watch some gameplay.

Other than that, I just go back to World of Tanks, Neverwinter Nights, New Vegas or something like that.

Nioh will be good unless the devs completely mess it up from now until release.

You sound young

Bazinga

christ, don't remind me

Why are anime eye sockets larger than fists?

He's an avatar fag and kids are very obsessed with persistent online identity.

It's been that way for a long time, and not just with games. Jews love rehashes and sequels because half the work is already done and you have a guaranteed audience in the fans that will buy your product even if it's complete garbage or not even representative of the franchise they're fans of.

speak for yourself, I haven't pirated a game since ages. New games are simply not worth it.

Yes!

Persona 5, that's about the only thing I'm interested in for the foreseeable future.

Todd Howard
Every one was shitting on Sean Murray after the NMS fiasco
There were a couple of jewtubers who made videos on it and got the word out there
Todd is a lot less blatant and more crafty with his lies
He goes for stuff that's a lot less harder to prove true and uses the generic meaningless buzzwords that normalfags eat up
Eg: "Go where you want, Do what you want"
That means a lot of different things to different people so they can't all mob up in a group to claim he didn't deliver on his promise because they all have different ideas of what his promise was and people are more forgiving if they're entertained

It also doesn't help that because of the old Fallouts and the old Elder Scrolls that he already has an existing fanbase happy to defend him.

Sean Murray on the other hand has straight up shown a lot of footage of a lot of things that never were in the game and sold everyone the story of a self-made indie studio.
The overall reaction still comes down to the normalfags and because normalfags were bored they suddenly cared about the lies a lot more.

Star Citizen.

Ruiner's got my interest, otherwise Spire and a bunch of stuff already mentioned in this thread.

Phil Fish's new pretentious game :^)

Nioh
Blazblue CF
Dodonpachi
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
Exist Archive
Root Letter
River City: Tokyo Rumble
Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics
Psycho Pass
Touhou Koubutou V (Virtua-ON Touhou clone)
Hopefully Etrian Odyssey V NA/EU release.

At Tokyo Game Show I hope they announce a new Rune Factory and the localization for EOV. Also if the EDF5 leak is real and Bamco announcing Gundam Extreme VS Maxi Boost for consoles or [email protected]/* */ localization.

Don't know if this will be good or bad. A puyo puyo RPG where the combat is done via puyopop.
archive.is/t4z7A

Looks fun, I love Virtual On
I'm okay with importing games
Nevermind

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

A way of life

It's not out until November 3rd

I don't care what anyone of you think.

CoD4 Remastered.

Even if i have to get Infinite Warfare.

I'm looking forward to Space Hulk: Deathwing. The game looks nice, but I also hope that it's successful and Streum-On can start working on an EYE sequel.

There is Nier and Deathwing I guess, I'm also looking forward to the trainwreck that is star citizen. There is another citizencon in october

I'll be playing Shantae whenever it gets finished. That's about it.

You could be playing so many sweet games in the time you waste with this bullshit. Thank god, I quit ages ago.

Aren't you forgetting something?

He might be talking about Kingdom Come Deliverance or something.

What really pains me is that the idea behind the game is pretty great. Too bad it's just a money pit of despair and autism.

If someone were to make a non-f2p version that didn't suck donkey balls I'd buy it.

I think Civ6 might be fun.

What do we even know about that game besides a tiny bit of gameplay and the fact that the developers arent total cucks

I dunno. I honestly haven't had any interest in it myself.

The demo itself was quite substantial though, and it does a good job of showcasing most of the gameplay mechanics.

LIGHTS
CAMERA
ACTION

Yakuza 0 is all I really want to play right now.

Can't find the demo but apparently there is a beta for kickstarter backers

Xenoverse 2 is looking pretty fun and I'm a bit excited to see that since it seems they've addressed about all my complaints about the first, lack of beam struggles not withstanding. Yooka-Laylee is looking really promising too.

beam struggles are gay.

balance wise the game was shit too, it was just whoever ran out of stamina first and infinite combos that were so easy anyone could pull off.

BUT it is a DBZ game, i don't think they care too much about balance. All in all it was a fun game. Maybe the grind was a bit much for the final DLC but w/e

I'm looking forward to South Park 2. Might be a good surprise again.

Are you mentally challenged or something? You can torrent that shit anytime.

They're rebalancing combat for the sequel so now it will be less spam through transformations. But I mostly played it singleplayer and loved it. But pretty much a lot of the problems of Xeno 1 (lack of transformations outside sayian, move spam sayians, unbalanced combat, cliffnotes version of the story in main game, shit RNG loot system) will be fixed in Xeno 2

This, for the most part. Nier and Nioh as well. Maybe Tekken. We'll see.

The only right answer.

lmao transformations were bad in multiplayer.

spamming was never a problem all you do is not stand still or you could even get hit on purpose use the space bar teleport counter and infinite combo them.

In versus the game boiled down to whoever ran out of stamina first lost and then MAYBE if you or your opponent messup the infinite combos due to error or lag.

Honestly its a good thing I never bothered with verses. I was more for the PQs and since the AI wasn't nearly that advanced, spamming made shit boring real fast since it was a fast way to fuck AIs up.

This looks like it holds potential.

For a more toaster friendly game, did anyone like the newest Spark the Electric Jester demo?

This looks like some chaotic fun. Nice.

this is true

best leveling method was also, use blue hurricane on apes, repeat x N. I never reached level 99 and one of the DLC Mentors has a quest locked behind level 93. I don't see the point in making a single player game so grindy.

no one mentions peter molyneux

Sorry I'm not interested in any on rails shooter/horror survival/movie

Bannerlord will be good, its really hard to fuck up.

They could just polish warband and improve its graphics and it would still be good game.

And all these games were supposed to come out this year but instead they're delayed to 2017.

Death Watch

Games I'm looking forward to:
The next year will have some fun vidya in it.

Todd, because even Holla Forums bought and played fallout4

Horizon 3

Butterlord and Kingdom Come: Deliverance assuming they actually come out next year. Also Rule The Waves is supposed to be getting a WW2 expansion but I've got no idea on a possible release date.

I'm looking towards free giveaway of the Crew because it's fucking free.
I would look towards Forza H3 but it's on W10 and I ain't touchin' dat shit.

It's the only that fun anymore, MGSV's memeing and hype was better than the game. The same can be said for a lot of games on here.

Don't fall for it.

Gravity Rush 2
Ni-oh
Yakuza 0
Persona 5
NieR: Automata

Berserk Musou only if Mozgus and Skull Knight are playable and even then, it's a price drop purchase at best.

Butterlord
MGSurvive
Nier for PC
Persona 5

Kingdom Come: Deliverance looks like it might be neat.

Looks like if Revengeance was a twin-stick shooter, I remember seeing a video for this a while back

90% chance to be good

30% chance to be good

???% chance to be ???

I think I'm forgetting something though

EDF 5

That looks pretty cool, I'll keep an eye on it

There's even less information about that than there is about Death Stranding so I'll wait before even putting it in the ??? category.

Cuphead!

I loved warband and Butterlord is looking really nice. Im definitely looking forward to it.

A game ive never ever heard talked about here and which im really looking forward to is dreams for the PS4. Its being worked on by the dudes who made the first two LBP games and its looking amazing. The fastest way to decribe what it is would probably be "LBP on steroids" It has the same kind of idea that LBP had with user created content only cranked up to 11. Which means that EVERYTHING is user generated ranging from models to textures to sounds to music. And everything is made ingame. They stream frequently and what has been shown looks really promising. Altough i have to note that the devs look and sound full on cuck tier and the shit they post on social media just proves it. They are not SJW though. I think they are just good people who try to be nice to everyone and just happen to behave similar as a result.

tl:dr Finally a game for lazy ideafags like me

Cuphead looks awesome.

Recore might be good. Forza Horizon 3, Civ 6, Dishonored 2, Titanfall 2 and South Park: Fractured but Whole might be turn out to be fun.

And Escape from Tarkov. I forgot about that one.