It was fun while it lasted, lads

What have you done?

Also, don’t let Holla Forums know.

Say it with me, folks

MADAM PRESIDENT

Kek has spoken

Quick! Some tell those cumskins over at Holla Forums

Meme responsibly

Oy vey the gematria has spoken contact the rabbis over on Holla Forums!

America
1776-2018
RIP

ok, super-satan.

checked. We're doomed.

They themselves just keep pushing that black people are monkeys by complaining about some lousy hoodie.
The people at H&M are less racist than them. Whoever did that doesn't associate black people with monkeys. Or he's a major prankster
They do this to themselves by chimping out about it.

But what will she win?

My free car is coming.

I really hope she'll win the Democrat primaries, the entertainment value would be amazing. Although watching Zuck the Cuck crash and burn would be even more fun due to a lack of virtue signaling liberals backing him up. The only way Oprah could be more politically correct would be if she was a tranny.

What if Trump and Oprah allied and united people on both sides of the liberal spectrum, ending cuckservatism and the SJW hegemony in one swift stroke. Celeb pragmatism is the hot new American ideology.

If not that I'd like to see Trump have a fake feud with her, it could be like WWE but with politicians. You'd know they're good friends behind the scenes but in public they'd fight so hard as to enable a new apartheid.

Leftards still trying to meme that drumpf is a racist is hilarious. The reason that a lot of fence sitting faggots voted for him and helped him win was exactly that: he wasn't racist enough or at least not up to a Holla Forumstard's supposed standard.

cbsnews.com/amp/news/donald-trump-oprah-would-be-a-great-vice-president/
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

You know insulting black people (which basically amounts to laughing at the kids in special education) doesn't make your own shitty situation any better right? Grow up.