Jumping the Shark

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

The Left has hated the NFL for a long time.

To them, football is a sport that encourages ‘toxic masculinity,’ which goes against the grain of political correctness. Injuries that were once part of the game were dramatized with increasing alarm—particularly concussions. That brought about efforts to make the game ‘safe.’ Rules were piled upon rules and the fun of the game was sapped. The games grew longer and more tedious. All scoring plays are now examined, thus enabling sponsors to pack in more commercials.

Next the players were feminized. That is, they’re now forced to wear pink during “breast cancer awareness month.” Even the refs throw pink flags. Truth is, they don’t want to cure cancer because it’s big business for the big pharmaceutical companies. The pink is there to make the game look ridiculous.

Too many Super Bowl halftime shows are now not suitable for children. They often feature Illuminati symbols, sexual imagery and violent images.

Extravagantly expensive stadiums are built at taxpayer expense. They are named after globalist companies. Children are taught about bathroom choices, because the new stadiums come with transgender-friendly options. Many fans then got priced out of the very stadiums they helped fund. The average family can’t afford the ridiculously high prices for tickets, concessions and souvenirs. Not to mention parking.

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/the-history-of-cricket-in-the-united-states-132185661/
1843magazine.com/culture/the-daily/americas-first-sport
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_United_States_cricket
mediapost.com/publications/article/178091/americas-pastime.html
espncricinfo.com/usa/content/story/141158.html
policy.m4bl.org/invest-divest/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the original though?

Where's the original ?

and yet, nothing will change

Only good things will come of this.

The one silver lining to niggers is their ability to fuck things up really badly for themselves

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I've heard boomers who have been decade long niggerball watchers completely write off the sport.
When else in history has a national pastime been ripped out of homes like this?
Two weeks will form new habits for most of these guys

I've thought this too. Most of these boomer-tier and other men have been soaking this shit up for basically their entire lives, as have their daddies before them. They will need to find a replacement quickly, or they will go back to this pastime that has become irrevocably evil, but they didn't notice because it occurred slowly over generations.

Now the rage they feel towards these niggers has given them an eyeopener. Maybe they can break through the barrier and see behind the curtain at last. Let us hope so. You can bet the ones pulling the strings of niggerball will be sparing no effort once the bottom line starts collapsing. There is only a short window of hope for the few white men who can make it out of the matrix.

Baseball used to be the main pastime. Then fell out.
Before that, little known fact, Cricket was the American pastime but it fell out completely.

Times are a changin once again.

Everyone I know is already given up on it, this is despite years tailgating and religiousness with the whole thing. The magic is gone, thank you Jesus.

proofs?
Never heard of this

Feels fucking good man.

i don't know if it counts as proof, but I used to work at a "cricket club" in my area. Its now basically a country club and they tuned the cricket field into tennis courts that they break down once a year to actually play a cricket match. There are a dozen other "cricket clubs" in the area. They were all founded in the late 1800s, so I'm guessing that is the time frame that is was considered the past time.

It's a little LOLSORANDUMB.

White men won't act when their own women, communities, and land are taken from them, as long as it's done quietly enough. A disproportionate amount of tax money is swindled out of their pockets but rarely do more than grumble; they feel compelled to do their civic duty nonetheless.

But fuck with their hobbies? All bets are off.

For normies and autists alike, so many are suffocating under the boot of kike influence. Very little brings them pleasure anymore. Take the distractions away from the people and then they are forced to face the anger that has been simmering beneath the surface.

WHITE MAN AWAKEN

now you're just trying to unravel memes.

Yeah, like I said, it's not a well known thing. Apparently the founding fathers were really into it

smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/the-history-of-cricket-in-the-united-states-132185661/

1843magazine.com/culture/the-daily/americas-first-sport

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_United_States_cricket

mediapost.com/publications/article/178091/americas-pastime.html

espncricinfo.com/usa/content/story/141158.html

Cheers

clever meme, CIAnigger

It's just a Chad joke. Still, I can't imagine what the Chads would do.

geg

not quite sure I understand it but
DIE, NIGGERBALL, DIE

The moment that a nigger realizes that Israel is an apartheid state is the moment that the jews shut it down.
Remember when BLM activists found out that Israeli police shoot Palestinians on a regular basis? It was right around the time that the movement plateuaed, and Antifa became the hot new leftist meme.

Taken directly from BLM's website:

Source: policy.m4bl.org/invest-divest/

Sometimes, a nigger gets so "woke" that they become redpilled.
I suspect that there arent too many of them because most blacks are vulnerable to Jewish tricks.

Why are you posting shitty modern cuckchan memes? These are practically Holla Forums-tier with the amount of text, and are about the level of quality of the shitty meme based on a low-poly CGI frog in a math textbook.

The NFL is just the modern grand circus

A bunch of apes thrashing about in order to give a faux sense of achievement and pride. The left hates the right things for the wrong reasons, and I think we can take advantage of that. Don't forget, the useful idiots are first to the gallows

not the same user but it was creatively made, its subtle, humorous, and not shitty, it catches on for a reason, because its not shit like your post.

that is apparent bud, we have IDs here.

THIS

Get your prescription books ready for the pills!

youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw

test