*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*
> chelsea is angry : -< @[email protected] >_

looks like a man

David Bowie doesn't turn me on, homo

what the fuck is that

Ruined a perfectly good beach, on a cool day.

#we have more power than you do

That's… that's not a thing, is it?
I mean, it can't be. That's a fake image.
You just photoshopped a bag of fertilizer on the bench and drew a smiley for a face, right?

are you afraid of me, user?

You don't have shit demon. You've been rebuked. You have no power here.

I bet the government let manning out of jail only if he do this. Pushes ahead the transgenda while smearing the "truth" movement

thank you user-san you saved me

I'm afraid all right. I'm afraid of being sucked in those empty eyes. It's like a pair of holes into the abyss, dodge one and you fall throught the other.
Goddamn.

He was already a freak which is why he was getting support from code pink and other kike faggot far left organizations

Also why are you cancerous newfags saging cuckchan tier threads?

i stand for the right of shitposting

I think they felt bad for mindbreaking him so thoroughly and put him out there as a warning to others of what would happen to them if they put a toe out of line.

A guy tries to legitimize cock sucking by dressing up as a women.
Psychologically it's not all that very surprising.
Parents should say "look kids, another guilt ridden homosexual". and be done with it.

???

in my new world utopia you'll be jailed if you'll dare to misgender proud and beautiful transwomen

This.
Faggots stop glorifying MONARCH and MK ULTRA.

Guy was utterly brainwashed by CIA.

Bradley Manning
his

reminds me of John Walker Flynt

my pronouns are her\she, if you'll misgender me again i'll stamp my boot on your face (and you might even like it)
>_< @[email protected]
#wegotthis

being confused, being deluded, and being willfully ignorant are not new human experiences. The reason this should not be promoted is far more people (like the recent miserable trans faggot killed at GeorgiaTech) was preventable. Except that faggot was told as a child that it's ok for boys to cry, that it's ok for boy to get in touch with their feminine side, all of that jew trickery which is going on, it's white genocide is what it is.

he was mk ultra'd

Oh look, it's that blocks your path spammer from Holla Forums. Are you going to start whiteknighting for pedos here too?

traps r gay

what did HE mean by this ???

this is interesting, sont you think. how a figure of truthseeking, who leaked some pretty damning footage about the truth of the us-israeli warmachine, is released, and instead of continuing in that fight, is now solely focused on trans issues. all this happening after being held in gitmo for fucking years. way too suspicious to overlook.

in the prison's showers i learned to come to terms with my feminine side and now i'm a proud woman

Wrong