Moore vs Strange Alabama Senate Election General

Moore pulled out a pistol at Monday rally

http:// www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/25/judge-roy-moore-raises-gun-during-rally-vows-to-defend-second-amendment/

http:// archive.is/tLYwZ

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5083&v=34e5IYbtz0U

After weeks of shilling by Trump, Pence, and the (((establishment))) for Strange matched by Bannon, Carson, Palin, Steve King and others promoting Moore, the polls are finally open. A Moore victory could really jostle Trump and the (((swamp))), and voter fraud is a major concern. I would not put it past (((them))) to rig things for a roughly 5 point Strange victory, and then point to social media posts professing a Strange surge.

Though neither candidate is truly /ourguy/, Roy Moore is at least explicitly anti-pozz and anti-DACA. This is an important day and it's (((surprising))) the election has seen so little coverage here.

According to all public polls, Moore holds a sizable lead, but the (((establishment))) has been flooding the airwaves with negative ads and (((large corporate employers))) are supposedly making major efforts to boost turnout for Strange. ((((washingtonpost.com)))/powerpost/moore-vs-strange-polling-opens-in-alabama-republican-primary/2017/09/25/9c7192f8-a253-11e7-b14f-f41773cd5a14_story.html http:// archive.is/NHf4H)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/N0Koo
archive.is/q67S4
archive.is/u2wHT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lead, but the (((establishment))) has been flooding the airwaves with negative ads
They've been shilling here as well.

Politicians need to bring back dueling among themselves.

There have been a few threads but its ultimately a local race and the voting wasn't until today. Hopefully Moore wins and he makes a statement condemning the new SUCCESS Act amnesty push in the senate.

Trump is shilling for Strange as part of some sort of shitty deal. He nearly admitted as much in his recent rally. Stupid since no politician keeps their word so deals are pointless.

a local race with major attention from big players including Trump, Pence, and Bannon, basically something of a cold war between DC cuckservatives and Breitbart at a pretty crucial time in that DACA is being actively debated

We've had enough limp-wristed pansies in office. We need senators that you don't fuck with.

You're the same faggots who have been here the whole time pushing every neocon / british tory counter offensive that comes down the pipe. You can't be trusted. We stopped your anti-McMaster coup. Now, you're on to this.

Well listen here, and listen good. Take your god damn (((British Tory))) subversion the hell off this board.

Oh no doubt. And there have been threads of both the debate between Moore and Strange as well as the Strange Trump rally. Moore has been up in the polls, he should win. I hope he wins.
But moreso than being a cold war between cuckservatives and kikebart, Moore is an old fashioned fire and brimstone southern baptist and Strange is a DC lobbyist.

Are you actually trying to imply Strange isn't a neocon?

Are you actually trying to argue Strange is better or you just triggered that Trump is on the wrong side of this one and it's making everyone else look better?

A fucking crypto-Tory British politician comes on U.S. soil to campaign for a "Conservative" Republican Senator. Who are his supporters on this board? A bunch of kikebart, muh based jews, satan save the queen, neo-Tory faggots.

archive.fo/N0Koo

You're an idiot if you think Based Nige isn't genuine. They tried to kill him in a fucking plane crash for fucks sake.

The best part is he was twice elected to the Alabama supreme court and twice he was removed from the Alabama supreme court. One time was for his refusal to take down the Ten Commandments the second time he was removed for telling judges to continue the states same sex marriage bag after it had been overturned by the federal supreme court.

So you are intentionally forgetting about Trump prostrating himself before the Jew wall?

are you really that fucking obtuse? Or just a retarded /polk/ shill? Most alabamans are fox news/kikebart consuming people. Farage is a regular fixture in those outlets and is viewed as someone who stands for national sovereignty because of brexit.
Farage has his problems for sure but the love for him here is because of how he triggers leftists, not that he is some perfect nationalist. Everybody here knows he's a kosher civnat just like Trump is.

My guess is just yet another r/the_Donald cuck.

Strange is probably a faggot and Moore is a good ole boy. He's also up by double digits. Alabama will back Moore.

Found the (((loyalist))) Anglos LARPing as Americans.

>It's the Europeans! we have to protect the (((Anglosphere))) from them.

Time to enact anti-Tory Laws once more.

Anti-Tory Laws

The presence of British Loyalists was such that, by the winter of 1775, the General Assembly passed an “act for restraining and punishing persons who are inimical to the Liberties of this and the rest of the United Colonies.” The piece went on to note that “any person by writing, or speaking, or by any overt act, shall libel or defame any of the resolves of the Honorable Congress of the United Colonies, or the acts of the General Assembly of this Colony…shall be disarmed and not allowed to have or keep any arms, and rendered incapable to hold or serve in any office civil or military, and shall be further punished by fine, imprisonment or disfranchisement.”

After the Continental Congress declared independence in July of 1776, further legal action came against potential Tories on the state level. In October of that year, one such act stated that any person found aiding or abetting the British, whether by recruitment, military service, intelligence gathering, or acts of conspiracy, was to be charged with high treason and put to death. Throughout the war authorities convicted six individuals of high treason under this act, but only one, (((Moses Dunbar))) of Waterbury, was actually put to death.

Connecticut’s Loyal Subjects: Toryism and the American Revolution
archive.is/q67S4
>The majority of the 100,000 British Loyalists who relocated at the conclusion of the conflict set their sights closer, however, settling not in England but in (((Canada))).

Democracy is inherently liberal why are you defending it?

What does this have to do with Moore?
Are you shilling for Strange?
What good will Strange bring to Alabama faggot. I see you are just trying to hijack the thread for your own impotent rage. All the shit you're spewing we all already know so save us the lecture.

These pre-written essays aren't doing you much good. What next, Brexit is a controlled op and remain was the true redpill choice? Fuck off.

He's trying to be "nimble"

This. I bet it was healthcare by the way turtle man was trying to hustle but muh true cuckservatives and the brain McCain fucked that up real nice.

checkin Trips of Truth

And I don't believe in pulling a gun in public.

These 18 month old logical fallacies aren't doing you much good. Oy vey, it's the Europeans! Even though Nigel has fought the EU long before the orchestrated (((migrant crisis))). What was it 15 years fighting against the EU?

The only thing truly shocking is how Holla Forums and the populist right still hasn't caught on to the eternal anglo. It's coming though… even you faggots can sense it.

It's pathetic how British Tories and their American counterparts (neocons) LARPed so hard they truly convinced themselves Populism is here to save them. LOL! no……….

The American / European New Right isn't Angloism.

Why are you in this thread? What does this have to do with Moore? Do you support Strange?

Nobody here is shilling for those picture you sack of lying shit. You are further trying to divide whites on here. Go back to your nazbol twitter circle jerk faggot.

Straight out of the (((playbook))).

He's trying to pit all blame on Brits. Some autistic faggotry I only see from those deranged fucktards nazbol twitter.

No one asked what you think, faggot.

Who said anything about London nigger?
The jew has poisoned England like it has poisoned every place they reside. Now run along with your diversion tactics. You're either one of those faggots from nazbol twitter or a filthy ==JEW== both deserve the same fate.

British Loyalist are the final boss inside World of Judaism MMO

Kill All humans that are not white Americans

Wew, your empire was nothing but a 300 year kike orgy.

Your fucking point? Stick to your twitter rants you dumb whore.

You have a lot of enemies.Even Anglos hate British-Anglos… see America's founding fathers for clarity.

/polk/ is dead as was more of a selfimprovement-asatru-books-homesteading threads board rather than a political analysis one.

First off I'm not Anglo second fuck off you filthy mutt whore. Go make a thread about it.

Thank you for the surface level analysis. I learned a lot. Hopefully Nigel sets a new precedent with foreign political leaders campaigning on U.S. sovereign soil in an election cycle. Many people in the U.S. would welcome Vladimir Putin to give opening speeches for Senators.

Go make a fucking thread about how waters wet you dense fucking stooge.

An easily emotional man is a stupid man.

Here's your last (you). He made enough to buy yourself some coffee.

Crawl back into your hole

Hopefully Moore is actually going to win since this proves that the Overton window keeps shifting, regardless of Trump. It also proves that people care about primaries… because who cares if "Republicans" win if they're GOPe.

What breed of shitskin are you?

Learn to filter and ignore.

I'm hoping Moore wins too, being anti-DACA is reason enough compared to his opposition. Why is Trump supporting Moore anyways?

Meant to say Strange.

Already done. The reason Trump is supporting Strange is he's throwing a bone to Mitch and the GOP.

Contractual obligation. As an elected official in the GOP he basically has to officially endorse incumbent GOPers running for office. Same thing happened to Ron Paul being forced to endorse Lamar Alexander, back in the day. Don't read too much into it.

This is like another Hitler bombing.

Strange shouldn't even be considered an incumbent. He wasn't elected, he was appointed to fill Sessions's seat.

"should" in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first.
Strange is the incumbent, and party rules apply.

Why would you reprimand me for NOT replying to the derailer?

Why would you reprimand me… ok let's not get recursive

this is now a thread for brea/k/ing gun rules

Trump should ignore the rules, establishment already has when it came to fully supporting him.

Wake me when one of these fuckers that supposedly defends the 2nd helps to reverse the Lautenberg Act etc.

Semites are semites are semites.

Meh, he's only half-heartedly supporting him and Moore is already expected to win.

Too easy to lie about disloyalty to disarm anti Jews. Too hard to put to death real traitors because muh burden of proof. Best middle is to deport them.

So did anybody win yet?

Moore's a shoe-in, based on what I've been able to tell.

When will shills ever learn? Splintering the board will NEVER work. Nobody actually cares about shitty fracture points, manufactured controversies, and pet topics that have their own boards.
SHILLS BTFO ETERNALLY

Forgot a word, missed digits as punishment.

Kikes never learn, because they rely on a sucker being born every minute. It's their evolutionary strategy.

MOORE WON THE PRIMARY FAGGOTS!!!11

(drumpf btfo lol)

archive.is/u2wHT

More is just a super-religious conservative. He might vote for the wall, but he's not really /ourguy/. However, he does think that homosexuals should be arrested. He also believes that he can win over based black guy Christian voters to help him more effectively persecute faggots everywhere. No word on if he would let them marry his daughters…

It was obvious he was going to win you newfag scrub. So he maximized political leverage by making some deal with GOPe. Why are there so many cheerleaders with surface level perspectives.

I bet you're waiting on that aren't you jew boy.

All britkikes must fucking hang

I'm with you on everything but McMaster. This guy was on Soros' payroll. What gives? Are you saying the beef between Cernovich/CNP and him is just controlled opposition?

Just answer one question: who created Israel?

bamp