Nigger congresswoman kneels on house floor

The niggers are bringing kneeling to the US House of Representatives.

archive.is/cTI9V

Other urls found in this thread:

dumbocratquotes.com/viewbyperson.php?personid=40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please enjoy a Kike Free first post.

I don't give a fuck about the anthem either. When can we see white folk stand up and give roman salutes during the anthem?

Like it. Most niggers are obese as fuck. This whole kneeling thing will give us many hilarious webms of fat niggers trying to kneel or to get up.

Are niggers an insect race or something? That fucking hiveminded soullessness reflected in the very way they vote so single mindedly above all others even the Jews cannot compete.

Push it further. Meme a movement to create a new black anthem and get all the mainstream CIA nigger rappers to trip over themselves trying to write it after we meme the expectation of them.

#BLACKANTHEM

are the kikes preparing us for our asian overlords?

Looks like niggers are learning to kneel before the white man again, Make Niggers Submit Again?

If it pisses off whitey, they always agree.

They didn't think this through.

OP's vid

we have multiple threads about the nfl/kneel. requesting someone to make a general or something.

That's already happening. Libshits and their pets are pushing for "Lift Every Voice and Sing" to become the new national anthem.

Lel, I think nigger tribalism might actually end up being their undoing. The more and more they flex their muscles in every part of life as a collective, not even gonna mention the spics, the more and more that Whites are gonna demand their turn as well. Deny a man a voice and he will make himself heard in other ways, your time is coming kikes and your pets will share your fate

They're a bunch of retards that are driven by emotions and the opinions of their peers, kind of like women but more extreme.
Kikes help each other because they share a similar goal, niggers just imitate each other like apes do.

This cucked ass school still hasn't fired that giraffe. And now these criminal justice majors want to protect criminals. Any NYC anons want to fuck with the DACA banner? Plan an op?

Insufficient. I want a rap contest between Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, and mk Kanye. Beep boop bix nood, muh nigga.

my wife is taking classes at a local college and she has gotten several emails from the faculty about how they support DACA and how they will help DACA recipients. Fucking disgusting.

They're corralling what's left of their base, while driving the rest of the herd away. I hope for more antics.

Any day you choose to.

Oh what a wonderful example of black intellect

This guy didn't grow out his giant Afro or start letting everyone know how black he is until he started dating his cunt Muslim girlfriend. It's maddening how quick everyone is now to show how not white and anti-tradition they are. You can't even really call America a melting pot anymore because everyone's staying away from each other as much as they can.

Make sure to spread her quotes now.
dumbocratquotes.com/viewbyperson.php?personid=40

iv gotton those from my school. I reply with maga just to trigger them and let them know there are students that do not support it

Saw this posted in a thread about faggots from the x-files show kneeling. I think we're going to see a lot more of this bullshit before the week is over

Take a knee and beg white man for some more gibs.

Kneel before your master.

Eurofag here, why are they kneeling exactly? Slavery?

Because they know you can't blame a non-existent daddy.

Niggers are less ambitious and less intelligent than 40k warhammer orks. They are a plague that will consume the planet, just like orks.

It's their version of "standing up" against tyranny.

But which "tyranny" exactly? Something must have triggered this whole epidemia which all started with that Football nigger Kapersomething, right?

Finally bending the knee to the USA, this might end up a win.

Niggers are mad because they get shot when they attack police. That's the extent of thier oppression.

It was started by the hands up don't shoot lie and niggers burning Ferguson MO.

The tyranny of not being born white.
Niggers being niggers getting treated like niggers makes the niggers act like niggers in response.

KNEELGROES

fucking

KNEELGROES!

and somehow it's white people's fault that niggers kill more nigger and whites.

Niggers being fueled by kike propaganda to hate whitey. It's been like that for over 50 years.

winrar
This is pure gold

Her name is racist.

I don't have a problem with them kneeling.
I have a problem with there not being a second standing next to them to cut off their head.

Isn't kneeling a show of submission?

They're submitting to (((somebody))), certainly…

If we wanted to we could get niggers to stop fairly easily. Just pass all these pics around with the caption, "Niggers finally learned their place, kneeling in the presence of their betters." Last thing I want them to do is stop though, boomers are finally starting to wake up a bit.

Can I go push her over then?

this fat old negro doesn't look that stable to begin with. notice it has to lean on the podium to both kneel and get back up again.

You're right, maybe instead hoist it onto a flatbed and take it somewhere out of sight.

while they're kneeling they can suck my dick

Why is Aunt Jamima out of the kitchen?

I'm sorry, is she seriously named after

Old fuckin' Hickory! Badass among badasses, the Viper-Den Router himself and

Leader of the rebellion?!? About as stand-up a guy you could ever ask for? Especially compared to the drunky Grant?

And she pulls this shit? She needs rope fast or we need to tie up some magnets around Jackson & Lee's coffins, there's a lot of wasted energy to be gained from how fast they're spinning…

need to meme this harder so we can get the rest of the niggers to do the same

lmao

"You will find I am kind, unlike the cruel President Trump who demanded that you stand, I require only that you kneel."

this has potential. The endgame would be to have them flip off the flag which would send boomers over the edge.

As supposed to be

WE WUZ CATHLIC

Fucking checked

I'm really not surprised at all when niggers Reps make fools of themselves on the floor. It's more the rule than the exception. They literally do nothing productive after the other chimps elect them. Niggers in government are an abomination and an embarrassment.

They should be informed that DACA has been terminated and harboring illegal aliens is a crime.