Jews leaving Europe

Having shamed Europeans into accepting the worst humanity has to offer into their Nations, benevolent humanist Jews are now leaving Europe. As Jews cast about for new lands to fill, their eyes seemingly are fixed on Australia, Canada, and the United States (not South Africa, oddly enough), this because they are so grateful to their host countries for taking them in and defending them in horrible wars.

Will future generations learn that evil Europeans kicked the Jews out of Europe, or just that evil Europeans made life so unbearable for the Jews that they had to leave?

Other urls found in this thread:

jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2017/09/dr-eowyn-after-pushing-for-muslim.html
rt.com/news/404569-nothing-scared-afd-jews/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-24/over-11-million-refugees-remain-limbo-across-europe
alipac.us/f8/alipac-launches-effort-defeat-new-succeed-act-amnesty-illegal-aliens-351251/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's a cute video of Jews disussing their next Exedus.

James Fetzer commented on this video too.

jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2017/09/dr-eowyn-after-pushing-for-muslim.html

Jews have everything to fear.

rt.com/news/404569-nothing-scared-afd-jews/

I want the Jews to die

It's almost as if Hitler was right about everything regarding them or something. Huh.

If popular (((media))) shapes reality, this is what the Jews apparently fear:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-24/over-11-million-refugees-remain-limbo-across-europe

But most of the scientific community and tech is made by jews. Won't this hinder our technological advancement?

riiiight

ALIPAC has discovered a new (((amnesty))) bill slipping into Congress: the proposed Succeed Act.

alipac.us/f8/alipac-launches-effort-defeat-new-succeed-act-amnesty-illegal-aliens-351251/

lolwut

the vast majority of scientific peer reviewed papers especially breakthroughs are by chinks and brahmin pajeets even whites are getting cucked and kikes are non-existent

the world will be fine we don't need more einstein level thieves anyway

Maybe progress past the age of tablets and smartphones? Intel and other (((major companies))) hold monopolies and stifle development, they literally take 10 year old technology and re brand it as new low end trash.

I am talking specifically landed on Europe. Don't pajeets and chinks submit their papers from their own countries thus making it available to everyone capable to read them?

I was mainly baiting, but… nvidia too?

Should I switch to AMD products?

Now that I think about it, not much that doesn't have a screen has really progressed much. The Jetsons lied to me.

Buying intellectual properties isn't innovation, stupid

user that's irresponsible meming and it's exactly what sent 4/pol/ down the drain. Think before you meme like that next time.

Digital electronics are reductionistic, and ultimately mentally stultifying. We should redevelop analog electronics.

why doesn't anybody care about the follow?

ALIPAC has discovered a new (((amnesty))) bill slipping into Congress: the proposed Succeed Act.

All companies kiked or not probably do the same thing. The higher end hardware eggheads want is more expensive to manufacture, but you can count on the bean counters and yids to market last decades hardware to normalfags and office users. You can go on review sites and see that in the gpu bracket especially some hardware performance only increases like 10% yet everything in the low to mid end has like a 3-5% performance increase compared to the hardware from the year before but it costs more? The low end doesn't change much they still package single core processors into some desktops and netbooks, the only reason it seems different or better for the average user is because microcrap releases a shiny new OS to hide the truth that the hardware packaged in a mass produced desktops and laptops hasn't made significant leaps (unless your willing to spend more money for premium hardware, or build it yourself.) You can buy a dual core processor dirt cheap these days, yet many things you find on the shelf at Walmart don't even have or virtualization that and cost $500+

I'm obviously shit at Holla Forums but wasn't the price increase in GPU's caused by shitcoin miners?

If mods deem this too offtopic, I hope I'll see you user on Holla Forums.

YHWH (GOD)
Y HWH
Y W HH
E M CC
E=MC^2

YHV(SH)A (SON OF GOD, WHO BECAME MAN)
Y G guanine
H C cytosine
V T thymine
(SH) (sugar) deoxyribose
A A adenine
DNA

the bulk of (((their))) "inventions" are secrets derived from (((their))) practice of ka'abaallah - (((their))) worship of the creation over the creator, and (((they))) use these "inventions" to destroy and spread misery

seems quite odd that a (((patent clerk))) would suddenly "discover" something that was hidden in plain sight as the tetragrammaton for thousands of years, along with the true name of the Son of God literally spelling out DNA

through (((their))) practices demonic spirits provide "illumination" in order to bring about these wonderful technologies which will ultimately be used to further (((their))) own agendas - any benefit we goyim may derive from them is mere pacification and distraction

guys like tesla and that pajeet who had "visions" or "communicated with aliums" to come up with light years beyond understanding inventions and mathematical formulae are all getting the goods from the same place as the ka'abaallahists, and it isn't from (((their))) superior IQ or any other such nonsense - even the pajeet didn't understand a single bit of the advanced equations he "revealed"

these demons have been around since the fall of man, and have set the narrative all the while - in babylon, in egypt, in greece, in rome - until the true light was revealed, which (((they))) have been attempting to extinguish ever since. (((they))) even point to perverted versions further back in history - things that these demons were very well aware of - to offer as "proof" to convince the masses that it's all just a plagiarism of a plagiarism of a plagiarism, when in fact they were all corruptions of what (((they))) knew all along to be absolutely true

now
Close your eyes
And forget your name
Step outside yourself
And let your thoughts drain
As you go insane… go insane

Fuck off to reddit alt-kike.

The audacity of kikes never ceases to amaze me nor make my blood boil.

>(((silicon valley)))
Fuck off

Jews have a blind spot that's a mile wide.They have no self-reflection that includes blame for instigating and pushing multiculturalism upon communities that simply don't want it. Even now, in the face of all this clash of civilization, they attempt to push civilizations together even more.

Perhaps the more interesting question is this: how can Jews be so fucking blind? They are like obstinate zombies, completely unable to stop their subversion, constantly promoting race-mixing and cultural destruction even unto the self-destruction of the world.

Yeah, shill harder. There’s a reason kikes want to claim Jesus’ name is “Yeshua”. It’s not. Never was.

YHV(SH)A != "Yeshua"
perhaps someday you'll discover the truth instead of fighting it

Okay, and?

YOD
HE
UAU
SHIN
AYIN

you need to do a little more research
protip: the letter "J" is a fairly recent invention

Okay, and?

pick up a 1611 KJV
let me know how many times the letter J appears
not spoonfeeding any more - you either desire the truth, or you don't

Revelation 22:11

Correct, Jesus was never his name. The fictional idol of Yeshua was derived from hundreds of years worth of Semitic revolutionaries fighting against Roman authority and the other sects of Yahwehism which collaborated with Roman rule of Israel. Yeshua was chosen as the name to represent this figure due to the religious meaning of the name as taken from other religious traditions which included stories of divine sons. Jesus could never have been the name of this idol because that is not a name rendered in the Aramaic/Hebrew language of the inventors of the myth of the New Testament.

Almost as though you’re obviously trying to derail for the purpose of spamming your kike lies or something…

Yeah, I said the exact opposite of that because it’s false.

John 5:41-43

Indeed, you said the opposite of that because you spread falsehoods intentionally.

god fucking damnit. they all have to go

yeah no

top kike they're already smarmy about spitting as they leave europe

As if we didn't have enough kikes already. Here is an idea to make it less attractive to them. Find an /ourguy/ printshop, or handmake a giant merchant. The largest, ugliest merchant meme ever. Then hang it from a prominent structure. Imagine the world's largest merchant hanging from the side of the Brooklyn Bridge or the like.