What do you think the mods look like?

What do you think the mods look like?

There's been a housecleaning going on, it's a conspiracy

I'd ban you. Being from Canada alone is probably worth a ban

One might be handsome.
Also your ban kinda makes be mad because there is so much shit in the catalog, thats what they chose to ban.
I mean yours was banworthy no doubt, but I'm just saying.

I hope the next ban is public so we can all laugh at you.

I'm going to be honest.
Mark and all his goons all look like the kind of people who would go on a shooting spree for an ridiculous immature reason,.

what?
Where?

The mods look like Adonis himself, the perfection of human form.

Ugly hook nosed jews always see perfect chose people in themselves.

I don't knowโ€ฆ
For some reason I feel like this user might be biased in his opinions, I just cant shake it for some reason

Now I have a name to my list

truly god's chosen people

I wonder if they hate vaginas because they worship cock.

mark and his assbuddies are the kind of people that will SJWify Holla Forums as soon as they get a consensual whiff of a vagina.

I don't know that I have a singular image smug enough for you, OP. I'd ban you, too, you cancerous fuck.

Report 'em when you see them user. Honestly, I'm working right now and I only have enough time to regularly check the report queue but not monitor the catalog. It would help me out a lot.

๐“’๐’†๐“ต๐’†๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐’† fits the bill, cyan and that other guy is kind of chill.

Why do, you, type like, this?

Its lol threads, they arent going anywhere. And some of the threads whining about the industry, the are technically on topic, even if they don't stay that way , so it wouldnt be right to report. Lol thread are cancer though.

Really? In my scope, the lol threads are harmless, its the 4am threads where the cancer concentrates.

Although, you guys are good about cleaning up some shit, I do want to add that.

Yeah I hate em too, but it serves as containment for the hundreds of
threads.

why compromise? we have the technology

mods are butthurt nintendo faggots. Who cares.

You really expect 4AM to go even with the new rule added?

Gonna need more smugs in there now that the webm limit has increased.

Why notโ€ฆstart another chain? Add some fresh new ones in there

I feel like the quality has dropped hard since they started cropping up all those months ago. I kinda feel like its a gateway thread for halfchan. Anons just regurgitate the same shit at each other in the lol threads. I wont lie and say that they havent made me chuckle, but they are cancer, I could go into it more if you want but I donlt expect this thread to be up long.

What even happens in 4am threads?

Fags with anime avatars should be lined up and shot.

Yeah, they are pretty bad.

Tripfagging and feels.
There are some ok anons there, but its become a stage for the chosen few.

You think 4am is making a noble stand by staying here, a board that they have largely outgrown, instead of going to their own?

Its a namefag circlejerk, most of the recurring 4am posters have an identity they are recognized by and its just a general cesspit of shitty people patting each other on the back. That's fine and all, but it doesn't belong on Holla Forums. Whats more, the OP of each 4am thread includes a line that implies the thread is tangentially related to videogame discussion somehow.

Pic related.

You sound mad.

A clique of avatarfag- I mean tripfags being attention whores and embarrassments of themselves (Like Shitsu)

No, I don't. But I really don't see them going despite what Mark and the others say.

How are 4am threads not banned then?

Because Holla Forums culture

Lime proved he was much of a faggot to work out IDs.

Gotta agree with you there. The webm threads should really be on Holla Forums considering Holla Forums has such low traffic and Holla Forums is already full of all forms of cancer. lol threads and all those template low-effort threads should have been cracked down on instead of (or as well as) 4am.

I thought Holla Forums was always anti culture, hence why our shitposting is anonymous.

It seems to me that the only reason why they insist on staying now is because they have been the target of unwelcoming gestures by Mark and the team. A sort of petulant act of defiance.

Because of 4am threads get banned, webm threads and the like are also in danger. Also, heavy-handed moderation leaves a bad taste in everyones mouths. To be honest, I don't think 4am threads are killing Holla Forums, even though I'd rather they go to their own board, I understand that eventually they'll burn out on their own. No tripfag posts forever, as they say.

For all my expressed hatred for the namefaggotry going in the 4am thread, I can just hide the thread and be done with it. Telling other people what they can or can't post goes against the spirit of free speech, as corny as it sounds. I still hate Ritsufag.

Eh, I just hate template threads in general, and most good threads get 20 post. Then that is it!

Doesn't stop anons from regurgitating the same threads and wanting to abandon being user and having a name attached to them.

Because Mark. It's always Mark. He's too lazy to step his foot down, so he employs a bunch of shithead mods and hotpocketeers to do everything for him. So now everything is run by the mods who do whatever they want and don't tell Mark anything unless he actually asks.

Yeah those suck too, at least they try to stay on topic for the most part. At least lately. I remember I suggested they go to /webm/ so it gets traffic and the reply was
Its like, its dead because you arent there, go there and it will be a live board.

Its nice to talk about this shit, mods seem to have to be heavy handed with any meta like threads, I doubt its them though.

THIS, I look at the catalog and see the threads which could be good sinking. Maybe iust just luck of the draw though, sometimes there really isn't really anything more to talk about.

Meh, its pretty much all just click bait shit now. Kinda done with the place. I just make bait threads like "Buying Earthworm Jims IP". or something with pic related. I think I will just lurk again. Watching the current industry burn is entertaining.

Holy fuck, I was thinking that exact same thing today.
I mean, its not ALL bad, just you know, mostly bad. I used to never shit post but now I do sometimes out of spite. Is this how a shitposter is born?
I try to be good though, make good threads. Encourage discussion. Thing is, we are a pretty small community. About 2600 posters, assuming that a 4th are one at any given time thats about 640, give or take. So the anons we have good discussions with may very well be the same fags who make shit threads.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, be good?
I think thats it.

Eh, I had to check myself when I could get a 300 post thread of pure bait going. I shouldnt be proud of that.

Nah I understood my further posts in the thread would be associated with me, just like right now.

Mark is the hero Holla Forums deserves. You and the other autistic wranglers keep it up as far as making sure he doesn't off himself/go on an insane board rampage.

Interesting that attention whores are the reason why Holla Forums is dying. Mods trying too hard to be liked, 4am having avatar and tripfags, offtopic posters and shitposters making threads here because they want the replies rather than making threads where it is relevant.

I mean, you can be a LITTLE proud of that.

You guys do alright from what I can see. At the end of the day you have to kinda do what your told to do.

There was a shit posting guide floating around about what bait to use on what boards. I wish it was stickied so anons could know what shit not to touch.

These threads are usually the only interesting thing in the catalog.