Terror Attack in Israel

3 Israelis killed in in Jerusalem
archive.is/zB6aL

And notice (((Fox))) news doesn't say how many Palestinians that Israeli have murdered since 2005

not enough

That like a Saturday morning in Chicago. Stop being bitches.

Hail victory!

YES

If only Israel wasn't so racist and opened its borders and hearts to these oppressed people, maybe they wouldn't feel driven to violence after being so victimized.

#OpenBordersForIsrael
#LoveNotHate

Now they'll bomb the shit out of Palestinians in retaliation. Can anyone remind me how many gentile lives is one jewish life worth according to their unholy books?

lmao and how do those compare with

Attacks and assassinations of British Soldiers, Civilians, Civil Servants, and Diplomats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_attacks

King David Hotel Bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Dubs confirmed.

As a devout supporter of Israel I believe that they must support these poor people and understand that a few bad apples should in face NOT spoil the bunch! Perhaps allowing more in to express their culture will help to hasten progress and peace between these two cultures. Perhaps they'll even find love as love has no borders.

#bridgesnotwalls

Indeed.

Well, they can be sure it isn't (((ISIS)))

I think you mean Justice

>inb4 (((Operation """Protective""" Edge))) 2.0

Rolling for white shooter

Rolling for Sam Hyde.

Bumping for dead kikes

very quick to deem it a terrorist attack, lets not jump to conclusions!

What a way to start the day

Ha ha ha never heard about this one.
What a queerocaust. Imagine
if a "Fucking White male" or a "Donald Trump
supporter" had done the same in the US, the
jewish media would make it front page news and we'd never hear the end of it. Compare it to the international hysteria when the beached whale collapsed and died of a heart attack while attacking vehicles in Charlottesville. Funnily enough, when it happens in Israel they never blame intolerance, lack of diversity, or the presence of walls.

OYY VEY REMEMBER THE 3 MILLION

60 million user

Rolling for schizo jew gone crazy.

checking this

Day started quite good…

bump

Ugh I can never forgive the Presbyterian Pastor who instructed my young uneducated parents to have me circumcised, because for medical reasons goy.
THEN WHY WOULD IT BEING DONE TO A DOG BE ANIMAL ABUSE!
fuck, I want part of my dick back so badly

theyre both worth less than fecal matter

I guess it's a start.

You know that you're considered a gentile? Sad that you value your life that low.

#notallmuslims

Better then nothing

Let's make it 300

They're bulldozing his family's home in response.

Israeli version: It's Tuesday.

good

Giiiiiirl are you trippin? (checked)

I think there is an increase of antisemitism because Israel has not learned to be multicultural.