WebM Thread: There is now a 10MB limit

LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN MAKE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bHQN_bGatsU?t=344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only webm I have that is under 10mb but over 8

posting these again since the other (duplicate) webm thread is getting deleted by a filthy janitor who does it for free

I'm sorry other webm thread maker guy, I realize you made your thread 1 minute before this one but it's too late now. I'll delete the other one so you can post your webms again at least.

THANKS FIRETIRES

I remember that Madness game.
Need to play it again, need to kill Jesus.

I'm sorry.

pls kiddo

This is some high level play.

which 2hu is that?

Pretty unimpressive tbqh, famalamdingdongbing.

Orkz aren't really commanding a lot of respect apart from DLB fam.

fanon 2ho

Skolfy is that you

Hakurei something, I forget her first name.

Yep.

Fanmade character called Sendai Miko.
If she were the protagonist instead of Reimu, the games would be a lot more violent, and a lot less cute.

I really wish we would get a LotGH spin off where they would show some love for imperial valkyrie pilots, they showed some of it on the early episodes but later ditched them entirely for rebel spartans

These are well done.
Unlike the rest of this thread.

been waiting to post this

Takes me back, I'm never going to outlive that name I fear

And this

This too

well, the imps didnt have any hero space pilots.

Fucking god damn it.
10 MBs ONLY?
Really? You couldnt have fucking done something that would actually improve this site and make it unique.
If they had done 20 MBs and re-enabled board expiration/culling then we would still be saving data.

You fucking shits cant do anything right.

Why? Weebs are already shitting webms that have nothing to do with vidya.

I'd rather see SWFs get re-enabled.

swf is too insecure and there's not much anyone can do about that.

Did someone say weeb thread?

I dare you to listen to this with your eyes closed

Finally my exactly 8mb file will upload. Too bad it's not even tangentially vidya.

It's 50 or 200, I can't remember over on wordfiltered-chan

Just about everyone who listens to that says something like that.

"Like some asshole who uploads an 8MB 360p 30 second webm. You know, like the ones you see Richard keep uploading that Motherf-"

I'm interested in academic reasons why 20 MBs would save data rather then anything less.

I was under the impression Dragon Ball was ok on here.

I'll finish the rest tomorrow.

Someone tell me if Japanese females really sound like this. I need to know if the declining birth rate is justified.

It is, nobody wants to fuck fish people.

you could at least post vanilla lewds

Tell that to /monster/. As long as it doesn't have a snout or funny looking vagina they'll fuck anything. They have no taste.

But nothing will fuck them so it's moot.

SENSEI TEACH ME

Song name, plz?

>Not cuddling together deep into the night playing video games

But its a static picture, why does it need that high a video bitrate?

Wow.

Who's the band?

Gets me every fucking time

The band is Alt J, and I will not tell you the song.
Go listen to the entire discography and you'll come across it eventually. It's good music and I'm actually doing you a favor.

The Cum Dumpsters

0/10

tricot

Sauce?

got source on this one user?

4/10 would not bang

I never thought I'd see the day when I could accuse somebody of being underage b&, but if you don't know how to read the band and song names at the start of a music video, then you need to lurk more or fucking leave. Begging for sauce is one thing. Asking a question as utterly stupid as yours is another entirely.

Why is this webm so comfy and mesmerising.

well I did search through after checking the band/song name and came up with no results otherwise I wouldn't be asking. Sorry for triggering you user

Since when Gothan police is friendly with the Batman? Also which game is this?

That`s my point, we could have got a different dynamic with the more stoic, repressive nature of the empire troops

Arkham Asylum

Udonge is the best 2hu.

Saw one of Kotori a little while back. She was in a see-through nightgown, nothing crazy. Never saved it though, sorry. Have a mashup instead.

THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS

How canon is this? Always found bullshit how starkiller was a overpowered motherfucker

Not even remotely.

It's as canon as you want it to be, user.

I like to piss off the more serious, stick up their ass fans by professing how awesome starkiller is and how canon he is. Most of the people who care about canon are the type that can't take a joke or can't come to terms with concepts of "semi-canon"

If something isn`t consistent with the rules of said universe, then it isn`t canon

How can one thing be "semi-canon"?

That may or may not have been why I made that webm

best part of that mission, too bad the start of it is fucking dual uzi mcfatass

God damn it I miss this game so much.

;_;7

Mark carries MP5's, not Uzis

Here's one to ease the pain

Easy, in a couple of ways.

1) The story is told as a retelling, myth, or legend with exaggerated details. IE: "and then the sith apprentice totally yanked the star destroyer out of the sky! And that's how the rebellion started!"

2) The story is mostly canon until parts of it are contradicted by more important work, such as stories in a large franchise. Nothing ever contradicted starkiller or force unleashed so it was canon until disney wiped canon of everything not movies + clone wars cartoon + rebels cartoon.

Strict, autistic adherence to canon is a good way to get yourself trolled, user.

Think he did a bunch of runs with random guessing until he hit? Or is there some trick to it..

God it sounds like anime girls playing punk!

I like it.

I'm guessing he's guessing.

It is actually more a matter of the older generations living too long and not leaving enough space for young couples as a result.

What anniemay?

How about some real driving?

Tekkonkinkreet if my hunch is correct.

Someone needs to hurry up and try to squeeze the entirety of Die Hard into a 10MB webm.

Thanks user!!!

Music source?

Track name? The artist is [PORTWAVE], right?

At least they know.

Someone webm this

Or post the sort version of it

youtu.be/bHQN_bGatsU?t=344

Wait what's happening here? Did he gets his Eul's stolen from the ground?

Holy shit that must have felt terrible.

I need this track name. I've been looking for ages

Source?

They're good

Anyone has that one webm where someone mimics Niel De Greasse Tyson's voice while saying shit about fucking a toddler's ass with.

It's accompanied by a pic of Niel with like one of those fake meme quotes they give him.

Yeah he knew what he was doing

The hell? I'm almost certain I posted a different file.

ONE JOB

I'll be disappointed in you nigs if this thread don't get the 6s

Nice Digits

shit this one fucked up have a better version

I have a request since I'm shit at making webbums

Since X-Men: Apocalypse is out on the BluRays, can anyone make a webm of the Quicksilver scene, taking full advantage of the 10 MB limit?

Sort of OC.

I've been running a $1600 server all night long balls to the wall just to make new WebM's

Relax man

Also WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR VIDYA?

For the love of god, please tell me someone has the version of this webm with the rap/hiphop song. It had a man and a woman singing in it but I can't recall the lyrics enough to find the damn song.

Checked

Its funny, these were the enemies that I learned that if you are moving you decrease your likelihood of getting a backstab then if you are standing still.

NEVER EVER

Holy shit. Why is that person outside while there's a bear eating a deer?

What is this bullshit?

Do you even know what that means?

Terrible 'music' but a nice pair of tits.

These videos are cool but it just reminds me of how the Prequels ruined the space Western/Samurai look of the universe.

Yeah they should have just set them a few thousand years apart. Who the fuck wanted an origin story for Darth Vader?

goddamn, i finally found source to that stupid russian webm, and it was such a letdown from what i had in mind

Because of the measures taken against duplicate files?

fuuuuck that shit

Ive never played this one.
These people dont even look like they were in WW2.

Vaders origin is similar to the hobbit films. They could have gotten it out of the way in one film instead of catering to Lucas' obsession with pottery.

What did he mean by this?

I think he was going to snatch every motherfucker birthday.

didn't watch the new star wars movie, wtf is going on there?

Some more OC, cobbers (now with music).

Sauce for the music.

Where have I heard that before?

This.
A lot of retards have a complete disregard for filesize beyond simply not reaching over the limit. Fuckhuge resolutions are cancer, since, for some magical reason, they manage to lag on playback for anything larger than 1280x720 on some devices.

OH SHI-

Looks neat

Search YouTube for: Mind Control Music Only

Holy shit, this.

I'm so fucking sick of 1920 resolution shit since it lags and twitches and just doesn't fucking play right.

Use the filesize to include LONGER webms. include more shit in them or upload MORE of the smaller sized webms.

It seems promising. It was crowdfunded and is being made by non AAA developers/publishers. Still early as fuck Alpha, but they are making sure the kills resemble the sort of stuff that happened in the movies.

Hell, just the fact that jason has different outfits and that they are working on a full single player mode already has it as a promising game.

I'm a slasher fanboy, especially for Jason, so this shit is right up my alley

Noice. Slashers are just fucking fun. Have an entertaining murderer and a bunch of victims to kill in entertaining ways and it is so satisfying.

What you think, think we'll get a Jason X costume for shits and giggles?

It would only be worth it if we could beat a bitch to death with another bitch in a sleeping bag.

Considering in the Clone Wars the good shit, not the CGI shit Yoda, in the heat of battle, used the force to down two CIS drop ships and explode them into trash; it would stand to reason that starkiller, with great focus, could fuck up the navigation of a star destroyer.

hell yes.

You are forever my nig

no prob.

Also, that one might have been a bit massive. here is one for easier viewing.

I'm gonna be using it to upload LONGER webms instead of fuckhuge unoptomized shit.

nani?

i got your back dawg

I did search for 10 pages worth and found nothing, but thanks anyways. Can anyone else help me find sauce for

The music I mean.

Does anybody have the lBlue's Clues / you're a white male' one??

Please I need it badly

thanks for explaining it. Also, why is that small video 9.99mb.

I got a bunch of 1080p webm's and they don't lag for me.

Do the attached webm's lag for you? Would it have been better if they had a lower res?

noticed that too. It's worse on Holla Forums webm threads, they have like 360p videos that are 2 minutes long and 8mb big and still look like shit. No idea how they are so bad at making webm's.

Holy shit user, why.

Got in the habit of cropping out black space.

What is that awful watermark doing in the middle of that?

I don't know.

Thats not it.

does anyone have any HFTF webms

I'm specifically looking for the one where both Dio and Jotaro time stop before Jotaro gets fucked.

Does anyone have that old scottish guy that used to be posted around here a lot? There were like four or five webms of him.

I can tell the source of the it aint me used on that webm was a mp3 file
kill me

I don't mean in terms of quality, although that part is true, I mean that autists making webms make it a goal to reach the maximum limit just for the sake of reaching the maximum limit under the guise of "b-but muh quality". I almost always set my webms to have 24 FPS and resolution to around 600x350 because having quality so you can see every single sweat gland is an absolute fucking waste. Retards that make garbage should really get shitposted to death for making absolutely horrendous webms. Anyone talented in making infographs care to make one? Posting the webm guides doesn't really change much

jesus christ you really are both autistic and dumb

Why would you make video game webms 24fps ?

Not an argument

Seriously though, what do you base it on? It is perfectly reasonable to care more about simply conveying the content than insignificant details

Because having a higher framerate is secondary

Your priorities are fucked. Sacrificing FPS for bitrate will not make it look better, 600x350 resolution is terrible, and you absolutely should be aiming to use up every bit of data you can under the max to improve the quality of your clip as it demands it.

I don't want to get too deep into it, but a 480p video can get up to 4:20min without looking like total shit. There is no excuse for a 480p video to be like 1.50 min, looking like shit and being over 7mb. I don't know what some people are doing, but that is just retarded.

Source on the music?

The goal isn't to make it squeeze in as much quality as physically possible in the given limit, the point is to make small webms that fulfil the purpose that is set out for them. If graphics were a goal then that would be the emphasis but it isn't.

congrats poe's law is on full blast

How is that Poe's law though? I make shit to have a small filesize, not to force as much as permitted in 10MB

Fuck

Why live?

good thing nothing of value was lost

This is star wars dude. If you're surprised that there's action then you might need to rewatch the films. Star Wars 1313 looked great.

I think you might have to rewatch the films buddy.
Nothing of what was shown in that video is reminiscent of the Star Wars movies. This is a text book case of what you call 'overdoing it'.

French movie called Dragon Hunters.

I'm only spoonfeeding him because that movie has some fantastic scenery design and more people should see that movie

I am getting real tired of your bullshit to be honest. You always come into these threads and complain about weebs and how they are redditurds but you never stopped to think maybe you are the redditcuck here (you complain but you dont counteract what you claim to despise), non vidya is essential to keeping us sane and keeping our quality up its been part of our culture forever, and since I know how much you like to act like you are an oldfag I want to condescendingly remind you that weebshit was posted back in 2003 when our culture began forming in the first place, weeb shit was posted in 2004 when 4cuck Holla Forums was created and it was posted in september of 2014 in webm threads here on Holla Forums Holla Forums, weeb shit was posted all over, and don't get me wrong I hate weeb shit just as much, if not more, then an average poster who prefers quality content because its at its very core low effort and it exists for the sake of killing discussion with a false sense of superiority but its a necessary evil for the most part cause it keeps even more cancerous normalfags off our site. Not to mention when you get all flustered and complain about it, they feed off of your annoyance and attention so you are enabling them.
Do you remember the beginning of the end between 2009 and 2012 where cuck Holla Forums was essentially castrated by the rulefaggotry (by the way that word existed years before being appropriated and changed into "rulecuck" etc) of the invading redditors who were disoriented that people on the board where partaking in things not exactly video game and they wanted it to stop cause they wanted to fit in but could not cause the culture was elitist and confusing and they did not understand what was going on so they had a temper tantrum untill the mods were forced to step in and make it their very own moderated anti-elitism safe space. Shit like the ability to get/"roll for" doubles are a prime example of what happen over the course of eternal september a group of people starting using a fad/meme with out understanding it (these people who now outnumber the the original users mind you), "dubs faggotry" if you will, was used as an alternate way to let thread creators know their thread is cancer whether it be a topic discussed to death, shilling, cancer etc, and because telling people to "lurk more" for almost a decade gets tiring and also around that time period we had reached a point where there were so many redditors that even saying "lurk more" would net you response like "go back to Holla Forums kid" or "fuck off with your elitism" cancer was truly terminal even at that point around '11-'12.
You should know all of this.

TL; DR people who want to strip the chan culture from an imageboard are the true redditfags because our confusing, unwelcoming, elitist culture is a barrier to entry that forces people into integrating into our way of doing thing(and don't even bother trying the "muh hugbox" bullshit either cause we are constantly arguing with our different opinions) all of that is assuming you are not just some divide and conquer who just want to set public opinion.

I miss it too, but I don't think its viable. Its an insecure plugin. See

That's not sustainable. Data is cheap 20 if boards are back to being culled/expiring then wasted abandoned space goes back to being freed up. I thing 20mbs is sustainable, plus there are tons of videos you can rip right from youtube in 1080p that are under 20 mbs. It would be great. Also wordfilterd chan is run by incompetent morons.

Reading comprehension/10
If board expiration/culling was re-enabled then a bunch of dead boards that are abandoned would be removed. Also in terms of data storage the more data that you buy the more money you save so, consider that as well.

Goddamnit that means I have to go through and update all of the WebMs I still have the source for.