RAID THREAD

This is PSYOPS, you'll be throwing a series of psychological warfare against the Antifa, you will not reach however, their imminent destruction, but you will lead them to be in a more self destructive / infight positions, which is already happening but what is needed right now is to "REINFORCE" those infights so that more antifa get hurt by their own side, and we sit back and mine all the salt from social media where they will upload more videos of their pathetic downfall, hopefully thanks to us.

first off, quit being a tinfoil liberturdian faggot, stop avoiding social media because "muh privacy/honeypot" and learn how to make sock puppets, its time to grow up and stop being a newfag, there's a fuckload of VPN to choose from, you also have throw-away emails, free SMS receivers, random name/DOX generator that you could use, be creative, don't be a fucking loser, find your way around it.

Find out where antifa hangs out, where they post their stupid protest shit so that everyone can see, and infiltrate those groups, join up, comment on it, be a defeatist for antifa, a shill to slide their organized protests, even start feeding malicious ideas to cause infights which i'll go over in a bit holyshit Holla Forums, you have an entire portfolio and experience from all the shilling and shitposting that occurs here, THEY ARE YOUR REFERENCE, apply those skillsets, it shouldn't be hard.

then;

start making sock/fake accounts on:
-twitter
-kikebook
-jewtube

AND SO ON

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fDRPh
antifascistnetwork.org/how-to-set-up-an-anti-fascist-group/
itsgoingdown.org/forming-an-antifa-group-a-manual/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH GOD ITS SO LONG, NOT EVEN I CAN READ THROUGH THIS FUCKING SHIT.

tell me whats so jewish about raiding your pathetic antifa group?

are you mad that your low wage company shareblue didn't get the first post?

really boggles the mind.

Getting white cucks beaten up by their fellow Antifa "comrades" is the greatest pleasure.

We need to also start create suspicion of all the white members as being secret spies. If any white antifa takes a less extreme position, point out that he might be suspect. Question his loyalties

Also stir up race conflict's between members. Make slight jabs about how the white members are trying to lead aND impose hierarchy. Question the muds why they aren't getting enough attention

Use the Dallas white guy (antifa) beating that BLM /crips gang members to cause strife with street gangs.
Gangs are stupid.
They will fall for this.
They also primally know they are weak and thus an easy target.
Infuriate them by acting as antifa , and saying you are the true big swinging Dicks on on the street.

Commies were great at the mass slaughter of blacks, when they weren't using them as disposable niggers.

Monitor any internal conflicts like with la rasa vs blm or whatever and magnify it

This is subversion, I gets it, but it could be done better. It needs a more aggressive approach with offensive as well, at the same time. Why not legally pwn their accounts? If you think antifa can hide behind fake accounts your wrong. I think it's best to put fear into them knowing that there is nowhere to hide….instead of prolonging their existence. Your way is a very cop/FED way…and we see how well their tactics work out. They "allow" bad things to continue to gather info, and their cases take months/years. So in the mean time…the shit they are investigating continues. Nothing changes in that period and the idea spreads. This is why they fail. B/c they can't do what we can. I think they want to…but their jobs and livelihoods rely on them biting their tongues to the more aggressive tactics. I don't have that commitment. Do you? Do any of us? And even if you do…none of what would be being done would be illegal. Immoral yes, but not illegal. All i'll say is…there are more than 1 way to identify who is behind a fake profile. It would put the fear of god into them not only to know their identity is not safe with a mask on in public…which they already do. But beneficial as well to know their identities on the net aren't either. B/c their really not. And you only need to fuck up once. They have a very small handful of people pretending to be user's shouting tango down for report fagging, lulz. Unmask their idols….clown on them in the process…and break their spirits.

bump

If no-one is noticing your thread, don't be a faggot and bump your own thread. It will gain traction if it is interesting enough for anons. There are much more important threads

yes

Bump back, talk nigger. Ideas? It's too fucking slow here that's why I stay over cuck chan.

aside from not noticing that we have IDs on this board, you sure outed yourself as a samefag:

fuck off back to blueshare, kike.

Bump for visibility

You seem mighty assblasted there schlomo

just report him m8.

Raiding antifa sounds like a good idea, but definitely not when its some civic nationalist cuck from Reddit leading it, trying to get us to do things intended to backfire and have negative effects on us, while we think its helpful.
MUH CREW MUH SHAREBLUE - ropes for these fucks.
Op is probably the exact same guy as in the pic relateds, or at least from their shill group.

Trust me goyim i'm one of you! - the post

that's good and all until you hit a barrier called SMS verification, I can't post any of these if I can't make a twitter account, the threat detection is god awful so any new unverified account gets banned within minutes.

Filtered

MUH EFF BEEE EYYYYEEEE!!!!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT

Yeah, this is definitely a shill thread.

Fucking newfags. OP sounds as retarded as a mid-level FBI cuck wringing his hands over how to 'infiltrate Anonymous'.

now thats just rude, why would you want tor banned for all the tor users?

What a cute blend of paranoia and narcissism.

why are you still here, you already embarrassed yourself, it's pretty obvious and clear that you are the same person, you should kill yourself for making me cringe my dude.

Why not use the antifa friends for stirring up shit?
archive.is/fDRPh

I'm sorry, but the prospect of an agency creating these half-assed, sorry excuses of "memes" and adding a filename sounds as much of a fucking joke as unironically doing the tab gag; that, or they're too autistic to exist as a credible branch. It's gotta be an IRC/Discord of dedicated autists doing this shit, there's no way…

if post ends in even number, i'm dead wrong

you'd think the report system would work, but of course it doesn't, they aren't nazis so twitter will pretend that those reports they received never happened.

You did this one to yourself.

come on now.

Fuck off already. If people care anons would be posting here already

Sucks to know that your ISP only provides you with 4 alternative IPs, lmao.

OP wants us to exacerbate racial infighting within antifa.

Not like CREW's in this very thread, is it?

is this fucking retard shill still sperging about not getting his first post
holyshit, fucking kill yourself, you autistic newfag.

OP thinks he is smart because he thought of idea of false flagging first reply in order to create controversy and garner bumps through that.

What OP didn't notice that raids are usually imminent or near to imminent gratification activities. This isn't raid as much as elaborate long-term trolling, something most of us (I hope, because I have been doing so myself) have been doing for quite a while.

You can also hear his smugness in his OP, especially in

What OP doesn't understand that we, the chan culture, have surpassed the initial days of 4chan. Raids of past were done out of pure boredom and initial gratification of trolling in vast numbers, a sort of fire which was feeding on it's popularity and growing stronger. However, this modus operandi can't last long. Soon Holla Forums will be populated with nothing more than children looking for fast laughter and le trolling of leftists xD.

Holla Forums gives us a new way. What I see this new chan culture as being just a host of information sharing, everything else is upon yourself on what you want to be done.

This way most people won't shit where we eat and we can't be directly connected to here, understand?

This explains where they do their activism shit
antifascistnetwork.org/how-to-set-up-an-anti-fascist-group/

Quoting:

A group can quickly establish a name through an internet presence and social networking but it needs to put effort into maintaining it. If you have people that write good articles, consider setting up a blog for your group. The WordPress platform is the best for that purpose. A Facebook page is another good way of spreading your ideas in the form of news, graphics, events and short comments, but keep in mind that a FB profile has to be tightly controlled due to security reasons and we would recommend keeping all messages and conversations off it.

Twitter is another excellent way of spreading your message. Educate yourself about basics of internet security as it is really important not to divulge too much information online. Keep your internet presence professional.

For more help and pointers for how to get active check out our ‘Resources for anti-fascist action’.

Most anti-fascist groups start from few friends. Look around amongst your mates: who is pissed off about the far-right on the streets and in public life? Who wants to do something about it? Who thinks that petitions and demanding politicians to do something are not the only options? Who has participated in any actions? One local AFN group expanded after a call out to block a fascist meeting in a local pub; another developed from an existing group involved in direct action. Trust between anti-fascists is usually built up over actions.

Discuss together what type of group you want to build. The AFN does not impose any political line on local groups or tell them how to campaign in local areas that have very different political cultures, but you may want to consider how ‘public’ or ‘closed’ you want your group to be. Do you simply want to support AFN street actions? Or might you want to get involved in relevant networks, such as migrant solidarity groups, or even host community meetings? There are AFN groups that do just one, some or all of these things. No AFN group works with the police or is affiliated to a political party. All try to work non-hierarchically.

Also this:
itsgoingdown.org/forming-an-antifa-group-a-manual/

PS
I think also OP is a sense of things brewing.
A channer that has been reading all this on Holla Forums but can't see him not doing anything about it, so he comes back to look for people he looks up to.

If you identify with OP, or is him I would suggest you try forming your own group or even making a shady secret online cool kids club that like to do such (think /baph/ bois).

I hope you have a swell activities OP, the fire is there, you just need to harness it's powers.

isn't /baph/ non-politics?

get out

At least cuckchan gets shit done.

i'm so fucking tired of newfags, this place needs cleansing from all the shitty redditors.
also reported.

Found your other post, yid.

tankola checks

this thread pretty much got killed by faggot shills, i'm not surprised at how compromised this board is currently.

OP is a cuckchan/plebittor who does know how Holla Forums works. Your shameless bumping is pathetic.
Remember kids if your thread sucks, blame shills. It works every time!

look at your ID, you've been stalking this thread for 2 days straight, I don't think it has anything to do with OP, but with an angry antifa shill getting paid to slide threads that goes against your leftist cuck organization.

serious question, how much are you getting paid to tame 8/pol/?

no response, as usual you kikes hit and run, fuck off from this thread already you hasidic faggot.

I gave advice to OP and his samefagging ass and he ignored it.
You can't force a thread. It's that simple.

just like a true antifa cuck.

kill yourself.