Humble bundle

Tired of playing shit games that are pushing a political agenda that you hate? Now its your time to make the shit game of your dreams!
oh and tropico 4 is free for some strange reason.
Also i downloaded the unreal engine thingy to make a shit naval game, dont know shit about making games, where should i start?

How can a frequently fucked bunghole be humble?

>>>/agdg/

bump

we can still shitpost talk about humble bundle

That reminds me of the times when shareware games would charge (a lot) extra for their source code. They did not have a free/libre license, but they were still open source. Too bad that went out of style for commercial games.

How to get Buoyancy working.
This'll help at least with the initial idea.
Getting the AI working is a bit trickier you'll have to research Behaviours in Unreal.

The game is 2D, so i guess buoyancy is not going to be a problem, but i will read the behaviors stuff for the AI.

Does spider have puspus?

that is a boy spider

Tropico 4 for free on humble bundle goys.

Meh, it's all GameMaker. Then again, AM2R was made with GameMaker as well, so it can't be that bad.

Never use Humble Bundle

>>>Holla Forums7412382

>amateur game development general general

What's the issue? It's perfectly reasonably within their interests. Why shouldn't they go against him? Besides, everybody with more than half a brain should know by now that Trump's anti-globalist plans are nothing but loophole anti-competitive moves. He's gonna lock his and his inner circle's competition out of international exchange with regulation while making sure he and his buddies have a way through.

you know that you can give all the money to charity, right?

lmao just use Unreal 4 its free and if you do well you'll have hire-able skills.

Or if you want to make a game that doesn't run like shit and you don't want to get jewed with royalties, you can look for one of the many engines with MIT licenses.

NO FUCK OFF. THERE IS ALREADY A
GAME CALLED SOLSTICE

Yeah, I definitely don't like that part.

remember to donate all the money to Girls Make Games, the EFF, Wikimedia Foundation or even He for She

so?

but that is what i downloaded, user.

Donate everything to devs, then, and pay no more than a dollar. Problem solved.

This bar is a placebo. It doesn't mean shit.

You got any proof of that?

You wouldn't get any proof of the cash goes in general.
You are just purchasing good feels on a promise made by some tax dodgers.
The best of american charities keep 50% of profits either way. So they know their shit pretty well.

can someone get on working on making a castlevania like Harmony of Despair for pc? that shit was awesome on consoles.

i got the first two tiers and im not gonna be able to get the final tier, apparently all up the humble bundle stuff for game maker is like 2kUSD worth of software.

Id love to, but this is my first time programming anything.