"We wuz mobsters and shiet!"

Other urls found in this thread:

please
archive.fo/Xsb1V
archive.fo/S3tVl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
exhentai.org/g/800559/dda5084fcb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can honestly look past that, but what irks me is that it seems to be a clone of Watch Dogs in the sense that it's an open world that wants you to play it "stealthily", and the answer to that is just giving you annoyingly low health. That's the biggest fun killer to me personally.

Also I don't know how no aim assist means the game is automatically harder. What if you're on PC where you don't need it anyways?

IGN have such blatant faggots working for them now. This game gets worse and worse looking every time I see a new trailer.

YOU ARE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE INDUSTRY

The setting screams out to me, but if it isn't fun to play whats the point?

WE

Wasnt this shit cancelled because of how bad it was?

RIP Mafia, another great franchise raped by consolefaggots

aint you never seen shaft??

listen, I've never given two shits about mafia, but are you telling me that this game isn't about being in an Italian crime syndicate?
3rd game or not that seems kind of misleading

I hope (((They))) threw a lot of money behind this piece of shit. Because they aren't going to make the money back on nig-sim 2016 especially after that little rant that the lead Dev made about [Current year] and micro aggression's.

Reminder that this game is made by the original czech creators of the series BUT all direction and scriptwriting comes from some fat faggot out in commieformia who know jack shit about vidya and his only job was doing some shitty catwoman spinoff but he got fired from DC for being too sjwcuck even for comic books

I'M NOT JOKING

Going to point out, OP posted only once. Odds are this is another thread to make us argue over shitty games, and nigger protagonists.

Dont take that as me defending this piece of shit either. Its a definite piece of shit thats culturally appropriating italian culture, when they could have made a game like GTA Sanandreas and actually had an interesting premise with a black character, or even made a GTA styled game set in africa, where you play a warlord who takes over the region.

Could actually make for an interesting game. But we wouldn't want to portray black African's in a violent savage light now would we?!

Gotta keep that noble savage myth going.

Why is there no
WE WUZ TOTAL SLAVES

I mean be honest with your history for fuck sakes.

FUCK YOU

Nobody cares, you paranoid autist.

Kill yourself.

I have seen Shaft and it showed both sides of the conflict. I seriously doubt this game will do the same.

Source?

I fucking hate normalfags so much.

I need a source on this. Which book?

Don't you fucks realize that this is could be decent nigger-simulator?
Oh wait, San Andreas already did that

Fuck off, kike.

Why isn't this just called something else, or at least make it a "TRUE CRIME" game?

signal boosting, EA-style

THIS
THIS

I've had just about enough.

Sorry, but it still looks like it plays like shit. Very minor thing, but that radar fucking triggers me every time I see it. The whole game just looks like a Godfather copy in Louisiana in the 60s.

wheredoyouthinkyouare.bmp

Is there anything really made by its "Original Creators"? The branch who made this may be the same in name but people, even the ones who seem insignificant, come and go.

This is disgraceful.

This is supposed to be "realistic"? Its less realistic than GTA.

One fucking job

It's common knowledge that the true Italians were black, but the filthy white barbarians drove them back into Africa with aid from the Arabs

The jokes write themselves.

Jewgle Haden Blackman

Gas yourself.

I wanted to buy it because I really liked mafia 2.

But there's no going back from the red pill.

Trying to play through Saints Row IV is pure torture, so I can only imagine what negro revenge simulator would be like. Actually forget that. know exactly what it would be like because I bought Fight Night: Champion.

The ride never ends.

This is good, it could pass as satire, especially the driving video.

Also, what is "bold" about putting a mullato as the main character? There is nothing bold about it, everyone will praise it because "yay diversity". You know what would've been bold?

A GAME WITH A RACIST ITALIAN MOBSTER AS THE MAIN CHARACTER.

Now that would've been bold.

Oh boy… another open world cinematic "GTA" game…. fun.

I wonder when the not normalfags will get tired of this? I feel like there are quickly becoming more open world games than military shooters at this point.

It's "bold" because the left loves to weave this narrative where they are the perpetual underdog fighting against a racist white society and a capitalist establishment that is constantly oppressing and spying on them.

In truth they are the oppressive establishment and they are the racist ones (against their own people).

I'm against niggers in games period. I don't give a fuck anymore, I'm tired of this endless parade of political correctness.

Open world games are the fad genre of the 2010s m8. Just like how military shooters were the fad genre of the 2000s. And platformers of the 90s. It was started by games like Red Dead Redemption, Minecraft, and Skyrim, which all came out around the same time

The question now is, what will the fad genre of the 2020s be?

Why does Saint's Row IV torture you?

VR walking simulators

Walking simulators.

Goddamn it! Beat me to it!

Yeah, nah.

Black characters have been around forever. Why do they continue to act like having them is "fresh", "original" and "bold"? Do they just like fellating themselves?

really shows how new you are.

???

What's up with all the blatant racism on Holla Forums lately? Has Holla Forums been raiding us or something? It's fucking annoying. There's really no excuse for racism anymore, take that shit to Holla Forums where you circlejerk about muh nazis and shit.
Video games aren't exclusive to white people.

I don't know burger history all that well, but weren't nignogs actually mobsters?

Fuck off, nigger

Shoo shoo Holla Forumsturd.

Yes, but they've never been nearly as prolific or held as much power as the Italians.

It's so fucking obvious that the fog is there to hide the low FOV and the fact there is little to no traffic. It's like as if it's 2003 again.

You know, italians are basically niggers anyway.

Holy shit what a fucking retard, no wonder half of the entire review is just him talking about the story

THATS BECAUSE THEY KEEP FUCKING FOLLOWING US WHEN WE WHITE FLIGHT!

It's like with Battlefield 1, they are using the fact that black mobsters existed as an excuse to make them seem like a bigger deal than they really were under the guise of "artistic integrity".

For fucks sake

Anita is stupid, i don't care who i play as in games as long as it's good

I CAN ONLY PLAY AS A NIGGER IN THIS GAME I HATE IT.

But not in the Mafia. Nobody would give a fuck about this piece of shit game if it was called something else, but leftists just can't help themselves, they simply have to smear their feces on white people.

It's like poetry in motion.

What the hell is this revisionist shit?
The biggest complaint black had was there weren't any fucking researchers or professors because there fucking wasn't any because they're lazier than my stupid ass is. This never happened so of course it was untold, fucking damn it.

You think that's bad?

That's babby tier.

GCSE pupils to be taught that the nation's earliest inhabitants were Africans who were in Britain before the English
please use archive.is/news/article-3392088/GCSE-pupils-taught-nation-s-earliest-inhabitants-Africans-Britain-English.html

Source nigga

GSCE, or at least IGSCE is a bunch of fuck.

SHE CAN HANDLE
ANY NUMBAH
AYOOOOO WE WUZ SMARTS N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

What was this bitches problem?

Her EBT card didn't work.

This is basically a preview of what will happen once the US government doesn't have the money to sustain the gibs.

See I never get this sort of shit. I know we're savages and all but over here this sort of shit would probably get you thrown out by force

archive.fo/Xsb1V

Don't you have laws against historical revisonism?

In the US she's just as likely to bite you and make you require tetanus shots as she is to sue you for racism and assaulting her. Why would some minimum wage schmuck give enough of a shit to stop the rampaging silverback?

I'm not a bong, but I imagine said laws, if they do exist, do not apply to anything but the holohoax.

WE WUZ BRITONZ

Seriously though, why they are trying to rewrite Mafia? Why give more fuel to the stereotype of nigger=criminals?

Even if the main character was Italian this game would be an insult to the mafia series. The fact that it isn't made by the original devs is a huge mark against the game. Instead it's some no name studio took the reins and it's obvious from what they made that they didn't understand the series. Mafia is not a gta style game. It has a deliberate story and pace and is more a tps with driving segments that take place in an open world. The fact that they, as one user aptly put it, turned the game into a watchdogs, with some of the godfather and scarface game thrown in betrays their ignorance. The story has none of the nuance of the previous where the mc works with and is ultimately betrayed by the hypocrisy of the organization is replace with a brutal revenge story about taking over shows how shitty their writting is. Honestly it's not all their fault since the primary complaint from those who came into the series in 2 was that there was nothing to do in the world when that's partly because the game was rushed and partly be a use it's both gfs but they couldn't see past that, so here we are.

Okay.

Maybe the same year as bannerlord.

DAS DISRESPECTFUL, FAM
CAN'T YOU SEE THIS IS CLEARLY A WOMAN OF COLOUR?

Oh God! It'll be a chimpout on a national scale!

Boondocks

but even the italians aren't as prolific as mobsters as THE JEWS

Ok faggot, I'll stop replying after this one so you can go back to sucking nigger cock

What a blatant ad for the game disguised as a preview.

I suppose it's no different than print magazine days though.

Funny, despite all the threads we've had about this or battlefield the only consensus ive ever seen is "this game is shit because We Wuz X" and not the myriad other problems that wouldn't be addressed if everyone in the game was white. If the threads were really just "lol niggers" I could understand, but from what i've seen, anons are actively lamenting like the niggers in it are the only huge detrement to an otherwise great game, when the reality is that the game never was going to be good either way.

apologize now

Woah pretty identical

It's BF4 with a WW1paintjob and a nigger front and center.

If you weren't such an obvious alien you'd know people have already commented about the fact the game doesn't play like a WW1 shooter.

Now back to your gulag.

Italians hate niggers.

FACT

Goddammit rewriting history again.

Had to look it up.
The UK actually doesn't have a law against it.
Looks like you can make up whatever you want as long as you can somehow prove it.
Other countries though have specific laws against denial of the holocaust but nothing else.

archive.fo/S3tVl

Irrelevant. A game with mafia niggers could never be good dumbass.

There's literally nothing to discuss.

When is this shit and watchdogs 2 going to come out anyway, will they add denuvo as the cherry on top of the shitpile?

This doesn't even seem like agenda pushing. Kind of looks good tbh. is it crakced?

There's nothing to look past.

The Black Mafia, also known as the Muslim Mafia or Muslim Mob, is a Philadelphia-based African-American organized crime syndicate. The organization began as a small criminal collective, known for holding up neighborhood crap games and dealing in the illegal drug business, but at its height of operation until about 1975, it managed to consolidate power and control a large portion of criminal activity in various African-American neighborhoods throughout Philadelphia, the Delaware Valley, and South Jersey, including Atlantic City. In addition to drug trafficking, burglary, and armed robbery, the Black Mafia was also engaged in traditional organized crime activities such as extortion, racketeering, number running, illegal gambling, and prostitution.

Allegedly formed in September 1968 by Samuel Christian, who later adopted the name Suleiman Bey under the Nation of Islam, the Black Mafia was heavily involved in a large part of drug trafficking in Philadelphia during the 1970s, with heroin being the most trafficked drug. Christian, a former Black Panther with an extensive arrest record, was an imposing man: 5'10' tall and described as a "thick-necked, powerfully-built,215-pound bully." Additional founding members included Ronald Harvey, Henry Dabney, Richard "Pork Chops" James, Donald "Donnie" Day, Clyde "Apples" Ross, Robert "Bop Daddy" Fairbanks, Craig "Heist" Jones, Walter Hudgins, Robert "Nudie" Mims amongst others. Nearly all of the original members eventually became Nation of Islam members or converted to Islam, giving the organization the nickname of "the Muslim Mafia" or "the Muslim Mob."

The Black Mafia gained power in local neighborhoods by intimidating people to prevent anyone from reporting the group's activities to the police. Because of this, police had incredible difficulty taking any action on the gang or any of its members for years after their conception. Members participated in holding up crap games and extorting drug dealers, working as numbers men and illegitimate businessmen. Over the course of their control, the Black Mafia was responsible for over 40 murders and countless other crimes. Each founder had extensive arrest records, with most cases involving violence. Law enforcement officials had difficulties prosecuting members of the group, however, because witnesses would rarely cooperate, fearing retaliation, and cases were dropped more often than not. This not only permitted the offenders to continue their criminal activities, but also allowed their reputations of being "untouchable" to flourish, thus enhancing their influence on the street.

No shit faggot, yet we have thread after thread with passionate anons bemoaning the bastardization of history in a game made by EA for the battlefield series as though there were any other outcome.

Niggers or no, from what they've shown, the game was never going to be good period.

Yes, we do, because leftists have been shitting up vidya with their politics and everyone is tried of it. As for me personally, I have no wish to stare at filthy niggers in my escapism.

Don't blame us for being fed up with an endless stream of imaginary "human" niggers, fucked up localizations, censorship, stale memes and being told we are dead and the dawn of the "mature" walking simulator is upon us.

How about you stop being a Quisling cunt and fuck off someplace else?

In BF1's defense, it's character customization. You can be whatever you fucking want (still dumb), and for Mafia 3,

Yeah sure user do you really think a game dev is going to make a game about a darkie selling heroine to pregnant welfare queens in the hood?

I'd love to see a realistic portrayal of black organised crime in Harlem in the 70s/80s.

But reality isn't fun is it? Criminals need to be heroes of the slums.

We have been over this time and again. If they wanted to make a game featuring nigger gangsters they should have just used an appropriate name.

Instead, what do they do? They rape an IP that is specifically about the Italian mob, make them the racist villains and push a disgusting nigger onto the audience, all the while reminding us that this will be another of those games where the left tries to have a "mature" discussion about racism.

Fuck them, and fuck you for defending their shit and EA.

This is how the SJWs won.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm just saying there was a black mafia.

Perhaps they're just expanding the IP to cover several different mafias? Maybe the next game will be a GTAIV knockoff with the russian mob.

They keep on winning because there are always virtue signaling cucklings like him that are more concerned with appearing "reasonable" and "mature", and being the enlightened "neutrals".

They'll go

Frankly, they're more disgusting than the Marxists themselves, just a bunch of self-absorbed, narcissistic cowards.

No shit you fucking imbecile. What the fuck do you think niggers do with all the free time gibs give them but be gangsta?

I just want to play mafia.

No I mean specifically "The Black Mafia" from the 60's and 70's.They were mostly black supremacists and members of the nation of islam.

Look 'ere, boys, we got ourselves a >>>Holla Forums faggot!

Mafia is a family based organized syndicate. I didnt hear about nigger's be family based.

I don't give a fuck. The point still stands, there was no point in calling the game Mafia other than to smear shit on it. Liberals just love doing it.

How can it be family based when none of them know who their father is?

Look it up, would you?

They probably like the circle jerking they give themselves, but its seriously nothing new. Streets of Rage 2 in the early 90s let you play as a black kid in rollerskates along with the cast of the first game, Jet Set Radio had loads of characters you can play as with varying designs, fucking GTA San Andreas and Vice City Stories let you play as black dudes, but nobody cared because it didnt feel cynical or they only wanted to do it because of good PR.

The nigger mafia are all bigger gangbanger groups, only deal in firearms, drugs and prostitutes, nothing bigger and they are all short-lived.

The jewish mafia (the Kosher Nostra) was more influential than them, but more obscure.

yea and that was accurate, the Italian mob has always has bad relations with black gangs. the equivalent would be if a game came out about the crips where you play as a wop. its just fucking stupid and clearly being done for purely SJW reasons.

I would pirate IF the protagonist was white. I played Mafia and Mafia 2, I think this will be the worst part of the franchise, well, I think this will end the franchise overall.

Why is it a problem that we're playing as a nignog ?

- You can't join the KKK
- Nobody likes you
- The police hates you
- You are actually destroying the mafia
- you're a jigaboo brute that raises to power

no thanks

The Black Mafia was formed in 1968 and lasted until some time in the 80's. They mostly dealt with gambling and drugs.

Leftists have shit to do with it. At their core, watch _dogs, mafia 3 and battlefield 1 are doomed to be shit games full stop. Im sick of SJW shit in games too but I don't become a walking caricature of what an SJW think gamers are by getting triggered when a non white male is featured in a game; contrary to what you or they belive, there have been plenty of black characters in games going back at least 25 years so its a moot issue. The issue is that these are shit regardless of the ID politics surround the games. Fousing on the demographics in liu of the actual quality of the game is what they want since it distracts from how uninspired their shit is but the truth is that even if every single SJW influence was excocised frome gaming
we would still be left with an industry that runs on empty hype and endless samey sequels.

My point wasnt that history is for nerds, I love history. My point is that expecting Electronic Arts to treat the First World War with anything that apporches historical accuracy or even respect is a fool's errand that cannot be understated, its down right fucking retarded. It has nothing to do with SJW. You didnt really think the makers of Battlefield 3, Battlefield 3.5, Battlefield 3: the Streets of LA and Battlefield 3: Starwars edition, would somehow do painstaking research, and consult with top military historians to bring you Battlefield 3: The Great War did you?

You seem to be really ignorant of the global anti white shit getting pushed

that's exactly what he said.

You couldn't even be a full member of the Mafia if you weren't Italian or of direct Italian descent.

Nobody in the Mafia was going to trust an outsider. That is how the Mafia was so successful.
They all knew each other since childhood.

It wasn't until the FBI started recruiting Italian agents that they could shut it down. It took years to infiltrate the Outfit.

butthurt nigger detected

Oh fuck you nigger, the SJWs collaborate with the anti-white media, it's all the fucking shit.

Who do you think give the SJW a platform and a voice? The fucking media does.

sorry i forgot my hashtag #notyourshield

Cough soros cough

yeah, i'm sure those pissed off mobsters won't do anything about it if you knock them all out and steal all their shit

i'm glad there's a "realistic driving" option at least tho. i couldn't play a mafia game with arcade-like car handling. that said, the plot still seems completely shit. i'll pirate it, i guess.

also, are these reviewers trying to make themselves look stupid? every time someone in these videos says how the game's trying to be realistic, they at the same time show some car just exploding from hitting the curb or a fucking fly. realistic af, really …

Those who get to play the game and record it can't say anthing bad about the game, besides, the only fagtubers that played the game are annoying huge dick sucking faggots stereotypical kids with rich parents

Soros is a fall guy, why do you think you actually know who he is?

You seem to be ignorant of me giving a shit. Im on Holla Forums to talk about video games and not just that they're bad but why they're bad. If I wanted to save the white race, whatever that means, I'd go talk about it on Holla Forums or better yet, get into politcs or the media and try to dislodge the jew, but I don't so I won't.

No fuck You. SJWs didn't make the industry shit, they made it shittier, if they all disappeared the industry wouldnt magically go back to late 90s/early 2000s era quality, we'd still be balls deep in unispired sequels, reboots, and rehashes, with "new IPs" that are pale imitations of good gameplay conventions from a decade ago.

There's no magic button to make vidya better, but getting the SJWs and the anti-white shit out of vidya would make it less worse.

Heck, it's not just vidya, it's the whole world.

welcome to Holla Forums, if the game doesnt push the correct political agenda it will not be discussed

Nigga we wuz mobsters, we wuz World War 1, we wuz vikangs, we wuz samurais, we wuz pharohs, we wuz native americans, and we wuz shakespeare. Whitey stole our culture, history, and civilization from us.

This is what happens when autistic people take toys seriously.

It's actually based on a true story.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson

Oy vey.

Niggers are a biological weapon of the Jew. They are locust, they are nation wreckers. Once unleashed upon civilization they breed like vermin and suck up massive quantities of capital through welfare, crime, need for policing and incarceration, only leaving an exhausted human host in their wake.

Any place they inhabit becomes a blighted wasteland worse than any nuclear weapon could ever create. They infest. Leftist know they have lost, they know the nigger is a failure, an evolutionary dead end, they have known since the 1960s when the playing field was gamed into their favor and they still failed, so they lie, and they keep on lying and inventing ever more grandiose fabrications about the negro's accomplishments.

Every speck of civilized behavior they inflate and worship as proof they are the equals, so you end up with the "empire" of Great Zimbabwe being on an equal field as Rome, Byzantium, Britain et al. When that fails to impress the goyim the Jew will outright steal the history and accomplishments of superior races, to the ooking and eeking of the negro horde, and present them as those of niggers. This is how you end up with black Romans and Vikings, this is how Egyptian pharaohs become Nubian god kings. A perversion of history, truth and justice to elevate the bestial and demoralize the human.

And worse than the kike and the nigger is the useful idiot, that crawling bottom feeder that wants to have a "discussion" about everything, that castigates his "allies" and defends his "enemies". He will scream about "freedom of speech", he will whine about "off topic" discussion and lament that Holla Forums isn't discussing games, telling his fellow goyim to shut up and stop talking because we are making him look bad in front of his fellow leftists, because they will call him names when people speak the truth.

Hate the useful idiot and mock him into exile.

What am I looking at here?

fuck off 'murrifat

Holy shit that slimy old crone has blue eyes. We one-drop rule now?

source?

Get out of here nigger.

Does it have Kwanzaa?

I can get cuckhold porn for free. Dropped!

They've been there since the 80s, in movies since the 60s, in literature since the 19th century, and art waaaaay before that.

It's nothing new at all, it's just that the left wants to advertise it as being innovative.

They've always been shit. Just look at modern "art" or how the left basically destroyed an artistic medium (comics) in under 20 years.

They are poison and should never be tolerated.

nice try schlomo

Here's an idea:

Stop trying to uplift niggers. The mafia were white Italians. Deal with it.

Go make a game about the Bloods if you want to have black characters.

The italian mafia using mulignans as muscle and cannon fodder is common theme in many movies and tv shows, just saying.

Fuck I want a new Mafia game so fucking bad.

I'm guessing the game won't be about a black pimp running a mafia funded whorehouse in NYC who takes orders from a white man.

Jesus will we have gaijn in the upcoming Yakuza?

Never go SJW Japan I beg you.

I'll just be interested to see if games can sink any lower. They are so bad right now that they are actually making us view the bad games of the 2000's as good.

Man looks like Holla Forums is still filled with "leftist libertarian" and "we da true liberals unlike those SJW's" faggots. I guess that's why Holla Forums does fuck all these days while Holla Forums is having a real and potent impact on the presidential election in the most powerful country in the world.

Of course what I don't know is if these faggots are natives of Holla Forums or faggots from Holla Forums that sperg out at even a tangential reference to Holla Forums.

No really, they actually believe this at Holla Forums.

meanwhile you enterprising individuals over at Holla Forums are still butthurt your Commie Jew stabbed you in the back

No refunds user

That was a real jew in action. Fucking scammed a nation, got away with it, betrayed his ideal and people still defend you.
A fucking master

Reddit castoffs and Holla Forums or Holla Forums shitposters.

It does when you don't want pic related to happen.

Cops released some photos of a couple passed out on heroine in their car, with there 4 year old just kicking in the back.

Horrible parents

Underrated post.

At least mafia people know how to dress properly.

Holla Forums is still here, we just dont care to take the faggot bait. They usually just drop the first 5 replies and wait for bait. Just ignore them and post ur thoughts and content.

exhentai.org/g/800559/dda5084fcb/

sadly the horse chick plays a very small part.

but if you're into TF and some vanilla love it's a solid doujin.

Everytime I see that one I feel disappointment

I think Jyoka has several ara related doujins without the kemono…
though they are more rapey.

Dude, that's some good shit.

yeh, it's one of my favorites. The snake dudes story is a bit of a low point unless you are into NTR which I'm personally not, but everything else is 10/10.

Holla Forums is filled with marxist retards.

You are mentally ill. Seek help.

You want to know what's worse than defending a nigger simulator? Bumping a thread about it.

I recall a couple months ago, we had thread after thread about mafia 3. Each one had the same image and procedurally generated text. E.G. "ITT: Games you preordered. Games you can't wait to play. Have you seen Mafia 3? How's the weather over there?"

Yet this threads still flourish. I'm starting to think half the posters here are paid posters. Call me crazy if you want, but I know they exist because I've done it before.

Leave this place.

or maybe Holla Forums is about video games and aren't as hot headed.

What did he do?

You guys will greatly diminish in numbers after Trump loses.

and what if Trump wins?

you don't say. my grandma isn't doing anything to improve the sports scene either.

He endorsed Hillary and now bends over for her, he also used the remaining funds he had from the campaign to buy himself a third house.

Why the fuck did they make it a part of the franchise? Why the fuck is Vito there, did they think I liked that huge fuckup?

He won't. He's not popular with minorities or the elite.

but he has the money to buy out lobbyists. the elite hates him because they can't get rid of him.

So Kwanzaa is basically just nigger Hanukkah right?

it's not even a tradition. it was invented during the 60's by some civil rights nig trying to "revive" thier lost african culture.
Funny enough, despite how the media tries to play out that nigs love Kwanzaa, not a single nig actually celebrates quanzaa except the guy who made it up or some "we wuz kangz" types.

What a bunch of whiny babies. You're all more easily triggered than Tumblrites.

Don't worry, attitudes will change after this election ends.

i fucked up.