Apple Pie, and Milk/Water

Red Hotz
Sprite
got some Church's chiken fo lata

Last month's gallon of semen and protein powder

Beer and chicken. I feel like a nigger.

I'm making nachos.

Nacho chip bed to start with, then pile on
Then cover it in cheese, and restart the process on top of it. Make as many layers as you want (all in an oven proof dish lined with tinfoil so that clean up is easier) and then cover it all in a shell of cheese. Cook in oven until cheese melts. Serve with sour cream, the rest of the salsa, and guacamole (if you like it).

Then, for desert, I'm making a Sponge Hole cake
Then put on some icing over all of it, which will be all strawberry'd up.

Now I am too, I think nachos are contagious.

webm related

I'm having the last bottle of Crystal Pepsi I may well be drinking for the last time.

It was being sold for a limited time and, today, I went to several stores to see if they had any left. Gone. I had one left in my fridge and I poured it into a crystal-ware chalice. Now, that I think about it: I probably should have raised a toast to something before I drank it all.

That fucking movie was a disgrace. I want my hour and a half back. Why are you so god damned terrible, Seth Rogen?

rogen is a jew

How does it taste?

Only part of that movie worth seeing, and even then it's 'eh' value entertainment. Rest was garbage, like all things Seth Rogan.

Absolutely Degenerate!

not that user but it tastes like sprite but with the same chemically aftertaste you get after drinking a diet pepsi or coke.

YOU DESERVE THIS.

is that fucking deep fried ranch with Cheeto crumbs?
absolutely disgusting

It's really good. I find that it actually tastes better than regular pepsi being sold today. I'm not sure whether it's because it uses an older formula than the present day or maybe it's just a psychosomatic effect I get from looking at its old, predominately white, color scheme.

Since 1997: I get the feeling that Pepsi went with a New Pepsi like coke tried with a New Coke. I have a sort of reaction to it that makes it a little hard to drink, sort of like how a person with hydrophobia has an almost impossible time trying to drink water only considerably more mild.

They clearly went in an oven not a deep fryer

I sautéed steaks with herbs and spices with olive oil and ate it with some steamed snow peas.

Pot stickers, pineapple juice, and crockpot pinto beans with cumin and jalapeno.

uhh not together I mean seperate

I made these last week after seeing this image. Well, I used drumsticks and cut up a chicken breast.

I looked up a bunch of recipes, I didn't trust the ranch would actually make the breading stick, so I tried a couple that way, then made the rest with an egg wash. Egg wash nuggets came out perfectly. The spicyness doesn't survive the process, though.

They were fucking delicious. My dog went nuts over them too.

I'm not sure what I'll make tonight. Kind of craving a good cheeseburger, but I might just order a pizza instead.

I tried making fried spaghetti and meatballs last night. Fucking disaster. Couldn't get the breading to stick.

Every thread.

donut do this

The screencap option is the worst feature ever added to this site.

Go murder yourself faggot

The fuck is wrong with report of the week?

I'm 90% sure the black guy that posted himself fucking a McChicken on various social media sites got the idea from that thread.

Water. And

Look again friend-o.

YES