Purge Idpol

I honestly think either a separate board should be made for their kind. Their ideas are the core reason why the Left is losing- alienating the worker. "Progressive" think is one thing nearly all of the 1% push. Be it homosexuality, feminism, "muh muh privilege" and so on. Basically anything that is pushed by TheGuardian, Huffpo, Salon, Buzzfeed, you can boil down to Anti-Worker.

Many of their tactics rely on that. Bashing the worker, calling them "uneducated", and so on. Basically the opposite of what Marx, Lenin, Castro did. Why do you think the left is losing? Because it's not left to begin with. I find it a disgrace to see the Hammer and Sickle in the same vicinity as a "Gay Pride" flag. Idpol ideas are bourgeoisie ideals and that will never change. Someone who can barely feed their family doesn't and shouldn't give a shit about upper middle class college kids not getting "safe spaces".

These Idpol lunatics keep wonder why they are losing, and it's because they are dead weight that needs to be disposessed.

Holla Forums already have this board and the IDpol fags already have /anarcho/

They're losing because they don't know how to talk to white men.

w-what?

hows that any better

This thread is lewd.
Consider your ass reported, mister!

its hard to not Idpol
i wanna try fascism without idpol, but old money won't let me :,(

*farts*

This tbh, tankie idpol has gone on long enough. It's a petty divide of the working class.

fuck off poofter

Nice tankie idopl you've got there.

fuck off, we're full

Can you even post without it being idpol?

Sorry, it's part of my culture. I'll be more sensitive from now on.
I forgot that Holla Forums was serious business.

Pick one.

Oh I'm just, because, the thread's theme, it's not like I have a problem with australian memes I'm just making a point.

and we do have culture, thanks very much, you just wouldn't understand the complexities…

I can see that you people adopted native cultures very well.

yo hold up is bonglord australian?

Fascism without idpol would not make any sense. There would be no nation or volk or race or immaterial beliefs to give moral weight to the orders which must be obeyed at all times without question. By what authority would the big daddy rule?