This is deep

This is deep.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/otigyaesilvio/status/950570266308079618
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how the fuck did they manage to design, manufacture and release that ad without anyone realizing how big of a chimpout it will cause?

I hope H&M learn their lesson.
Don't use nigger models.

They're literally chimping out and destroying property.

twitter.com/otigyaesilvio/status/950570266308079618

I agree. It was insult to monkeys as well.

Holla Forumsocks must work somewhere…

WE WAZ KANGZ

whoa

See what happens when you don't meme responsibly?

this is like that video of the Ferguson riots with the chant "this is what community looks like!" in the background

IMA A MUTHAFUGIN KANG

are you /r/ing?

Not according to my research.

Have fun

Write "coolest monkey in the jungle" on his shirt lol

You could have thought nigger cannot grasp pure pottery

Niggers obviously see themselves as monkies since they're getting this upset about it. You wouldn't hear word if it was "Coolest Frog in the Jungle"

profound

why is Holla Forums so racist?

They genuinely believe da waz kangz an sheit long before that meme got popular, the meme was taking the piss out of them but they're to stupid to figure that out.

how can racists be real of race isn't real?

you should really be asking why you're such a faggot

Well you see I'm on the other side of that. Although I started giggling too when I read hoodie, but before then I didn't think I see about it since, in the end its just some small black child in da hood. This is actually pretty innocent in itself.

whats wrong with being a cool monkey????

I mean just think you could be a fucking nigger instead

WE

ayyyyyyyyyy

It's like they realise they look like apes instead of humans but just don't want people to point that out.

they know.

It's like H&M made a racist ass shirt and needs their shit burnt down.

SAGE

"The Negro is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a monkey and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I’ve been found out.'"
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

WE

Checked. Who would win?

You need to be burnt down

How does it feel being the new soccer moms? Fuck off, you're the coolest faggot in the San Franciscan gay bar you're posting from.