SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

Things to take notice of in EAMs.
1.) Frequency: Multiple EAMs within the span of an hour mean there is something currently occurring on the global stage that requires units to be given orders and updates.

2.) Length: Long EAMs will be broadcast as 'Message of x Characters follows' Messages long length 50-100 are not typical and are usually sending something along the lines of 'coordinates-time to target-standby on alert level x' Long EAMs are sending a lot of information. In March of 2015, Russia launched surprise military exercises near the borders of Finland and Norway (the latter of which is a NATO Member). When this happened, a SKYKING message lasting 34 minutes was broadcast. Unprecedented by most previous transmitted messages, and, as of the date of this post, none have been nearly that long.

3.) SKYKINGs. These are direct priority messages given to Nuclear Capable Units. Often a band name is used followed by and authentication code. Heres an example
youtube.com/watch?v=CBGYaSyVgqA

Offutt Air Force Base near Omaha, Nebraska (the ones that end in "Offutt Out"). This is the headquarters of U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) which is charged with space operations (such as military satellites), information operations (such as information warfare), missile defense, global command and control, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR), global strike and strategic deterrence (the United States nuclear arsenal), and combating weapons of mass destruction.

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf
ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt
gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac
levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html#
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=jlPEBROvR9w
youtube.com/watch?v=wiSZfWBnSBY
vocaroo.com/i/s1uu46r6FvEj
web.archive.org/web/20160105193401/http://www.dod.gov/pubs/foi/Reading_Room/Joint_Staff/320.pdf
vocaroo.com/i/s0Z9uIkfqI4e
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/north-korea-latest-kim-jong-un-nuclear-missile-test-formidable-shield-scotland-nato-tests-a7966761.html
twitter.com/BNONews/status/912442461888409600
filetea.me/n3wQ0QKDKWQQIOqxgAfaIarqQ
almasdarnews.com/article/video-footage-syrian-missile-striking-possible-aircraft-west-damascus/
vocaroo.com/i/s1H6edtcKq9N
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_Boeing_V-22_Osprey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Designated_survivor
vocaroo.com/i/s0KqtTCElPiF
vocaroo.com/i/s1G1CdAlvdqy
vocaroo.com/i/s1F2X9hp9tFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heres how you can listen in.

all stations go in here and tune in 11175
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

SKYKING freqencies:
main: 8992 11175
backup: 4724 6739 13200 15016
MODE: USB

| Main WebSDR:
| [Loc JO32kf]

What YOU need to know → numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt

Alternative WebSDRs that can be tuned to SKYKING:
[Loc FN21mh] fq 4724 8992 15016
[Loc KO04sd] fq 4724 6739 8992
[Loc GH80Ac] fq 4724 6739 11175
[Loc NO13th] fq 13200 15016
[Loc JN70fq] fq 13200 15016
[Loc LO64dv] fq 6739 13200 15016
[Loc FN20xd] fq 4724 6739 15016
[Loc GG53ob] fq 4724 6739 15016
Full list gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac
Location of listening stations - Maidenhead Grid Square - levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

MILITARY AIR TRAFFIC: global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
Go to options, filters (check enable filters), and select military.

Callsign list (NOT UP TO DATE): panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt

Currently an EAM from callsign: IMMORTAL is being transmitted to an Aircraft callsign: HUMAN46

I HAVE FUCKING GOOSEBUMPS user
IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING?

I like them. It could be it this time.

You can monitor current airborne military aircraft here at
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html#
Click on Menu
Options
Filters
Check Enable Filters
Scroll to Military then press Add Filter

Aircraft to keep track of are the E-4B Nightwatch and the E-6B Mercury TACAMO their responders will be turned on and off continually only on when passing over or flying within civilian air traffic routes, and over cities and airports

Recently we had three longer than average EAMs all broadcasted back to back within seconds of each other after Iran tested their new ICBM the other day

The most I've ever heard were about 2 dozen broadcasted in the hours after Turkey shot down a Russian Fighter Jet over Syria

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=jlPEBROvR9w

In the film First Strike you can view a few scenes relates to EAMs
at 3:00 you'll notice the Comms Operator going of that days code book
at 5:27 you'll hear and EAM being broadcasted over the radio

Information on SKUYKING from an SR-71 Pilot
youtube.com/watch?v=wiSZfWBnSBY

Recording of the most recent EAM from
IMMORTAL for HUMAM46

IMMORTAL currently broadcasting All Stations EAM

Last EAM from IMMORTAL
vocaroo.com/i/s1uu46r6FvEj

Weren't you taught in school to provide the fucking units your numbers relate to? MHz or KHz?

Due to NKs threats of shooting down US Aircraft one should listen for "FALLEN ANGEL" Which is code word made if a friendly aircraft is brought down.

Radio amateur here, while I'm not much of a Skyking follower I will bump for the radio hobby.

USB/KHz
I apologize for that. the post with the stations is copy pasta from another thread

currently there are eight P8 Poseidon subhunters airborne. Never seen this many up at once before

And catamites. You forgot to mention the boys.

Subhunters over the pacific off of the California coast by LA

IS IT HAPPENING???

Daily reminder:
Those who say EAMs aren't nuclear command and control orders are fucking retards.

web.archive.org/web/20160105193401/http://www.dod.gov/pubs/foi/Reading_Room/Joint_Staff/320.pdf

Please nuke la please nuke la please nuke la please nuke la

Capture is A ok , no problem

Very interesting stuff user good find

Actual orders will only go out over coded messages designed to be received by the CRM-114 Discriminator Unit though.

So, it's not NK, because nothing will happen there. US already lost in the 50s.
Same old, they're more useful to provide justification for defence spending transfer of public $ to kike shareholders.

So, Syria. CIAniggers and US SF terrorists getting their asses kicked.
Doubt anything large scale would happen though.

Soooo…. what is left?
Drills?
Lot of sub hunting for lack of aggression.

Why wouldn't you check the catalog before posting?

Checked
It's probably NK or Russia. Air Force uses EAMs update airwings of current global climate

First time listening, just a bunch of static for me

I did. Probably scrolled right over that without noticing what is was about because the threads title is 'Delete this thread'

So are orders propagated this way, e.g. 'fly a fuckload of F35s and B1s up the NK coast to try scare them'?

Turn on Squelch it will mute the static until their is a transmission

Thanks, bud. Is 11175.00 USB the right frequency?

quite possibly yes. I know they are often used to update Airborne assets of their alert status along the lines of:
'SKYKING SKYKING Do not answer (do not respond to this message because of possibility of detection) NIRVANA (Combat alert readiness upgrade to x) authentication KILO FOXTROT

>tfw not tunable on standard radio anyway

Yup I almost always park on 11175 you'll hear aircraft calling in saying 'Trip-One-Seven-Five this CALLSIGN how copy' stuff like that

Chinese nuke subs, if I remember right, was what "fbianon" claimed were the biggest threat. Theoretically if they (the chinese) hire their nuke subs out to third parties, which wouldn't surprise me at all, this COULD BE a big thing. I stupidly left my good gas mask at work, but I do have tons of ammo. God, let there be rolling brown outs and looters. When Shot Spotter is down is when you can legitimately engage in purging bad neighborhoods.

Anyone heard MOONGLOW lately?

MOONGLOW was the Callsign for that particular day the current one is IMMORTAL they change every 24 hours or so.

Another EAM is currently being broadcast by IMMORTAL

Can you explain what shot spotter is? Only getting results for some gunshot detection equipment.

You'll be fine without gasmask in the immediate aftermath, user. Unless you're close to the blast, in which case the pressure wave and flying glass are your biggest concern if not immediately vaporized, it will take a few days for prevailing winds to move the fallout about.

The middle floors of skyscrapers are very effective fallout shelters, as are the basements of large stone structures (think county courthouses).

Nuclear war is not only survivable, it is winnable. You've still got time to prepare anons.

Shit that standby order keeps expanding.

Heres the last message from IMMORTAL
vocaroo.com/i/s0Z9uIkfqI4e

checkd
yeah shot spotter, fuckin ding dong

shotspotter essentially radar for gunshots. a police force with one can locate gunshots with high accuracy using black wizardry. it was discussed during the Ferguson chimpouts if I recall as well as the Dallas 5-cop chimpout

Didn't understand how it going down meant time to purge bad neighborhoods, but now I get it. The only time I'd heard of the thing was in sniper detection at the White House so I didn't realize large cities had them installed now.

Regardless, you should pick up a proper radio if you're at all interested. It's much cheaper to get into than it used to be, especially if you go with SDR.

NK's diesel fleet is their greatest threat. They got lucky with their SLBM (sub-launched ballistic missile) program and the right personnel in the right place at the right time came up with a design (Pukkuksong-1) that was not only successful right out of the gate but modular/adaptable enough to serve as the base concept for all their recently developed land based missiles (Pukguksong-2).

Diesels may be loud when their charging their batteries but they are nearly silent when running on electric power. Electric propulsion isn't going to get them across the Pacific but NK does have an avenue for getting their subs across the Pacific undetected. If I was NK, I'd take one of their old Romeo class subs, weld a waterproof hump on the back to conceal a missile launcher, staff it with a skeleton crew, a fuckton of supplies, then slowly cross the ocean by shadowing container ships and taking only the most opportunistic moments to recharge at snorkel depth. There's enough container ship traffic to make this happen over a period of months that I think one could pack enough supplies to sustain a minimalist crew.

Would a suicide mission make sense given their geopolitical situation? No, but a "scarecrow" mission would. They wouldn't have to launch a missile to frighten the US into backing down. A Best Korean sub surfacing well within range of a city like Los Angeles would cause such a scare that there would be no way for the west to continue its game of brinksmanship. Who cares if the sub gets captured as long as it doesn't have a missile on board, hell, it might frighten ZOG enough that they allow it to sail home after it is inspected.

nigger

They could even resupply from a friendly container ship..
This would be hilarious though. Considering cartels run shit with sub surface subs to USA, best korea doing this should be easy.

They sure do love their subs

They don't have many friends left but I bet they have a few favors they could call in from their participation in the international drug trade.

I think it would be safer to close off that source of error though. Loose lips sink ships and the potential benefits of such a mission are only realized if they make it within range of a major US city. I do wonder if it would be possible to attach one of their midget subs to a container ship without the ship's crew being the wiser. The parasitic drag of a small sub could potentially be negligible for one of the supercontainer ships operating out of SK based on my napkin math.

What's the point though ? It doesn't change anything.

He'd be better off actually training assassins and figuring out tech to actually kill or intimidate the people that arrange to put sanctions on his country and constantly threaten at borders and with drills.

joint exercise?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/north-korea-latest-kim-jong-un-nuclear-missile-test-formidable-shield-scotland-nato-tests-a7966761.html

Does NK have any sub pens or only open-air docks?

Be on the lookout for the alert word PINNACLE. If you hear that then hold on to you asses.

How do you know this?

Source?
I know KLAXON is a serious codeword and FOXTROT FLASH

NK is very useful to the deep state vs China. No one is getting nuked.

It would place NK in the MAD club.

NK might not be capable of a true MAD response but the West's stomach for destruction is so queasy that the threat of just one major city center would spell the end of (((their))) control over the situation. The beauty of MAD isn't the guarantee of assured destruction for everyone, it's the threat of destruction for the few who are in seats of power. We know (((they))) give 0 fucks about the average Joe and his family but their position is so tenuous that the threat of a cratered LA or SF applies more to them than it does to the masses (aside from those who live in those city centers and most of them are our enemies anyway).

PINNACLE is a well known flagword for a nuclear incident alert. It's meant to clear radio of less important traffic. It goes in front of the actual incident callword In this case it would either be BROKEN ARROW or NUCFLASH.

As long as you faggots make a thread with captures audio of 5 skykangs when it goes down I don't give a fuck. I consider it the chantards early warning system.

The Norks are jamming BBC radio in South Korea.

twitter.com/BNONews/status/912442461888409600

BROKEN ARROW stands for a US position being run over by the enemy and calls for all aircraft in the area to mobilize in support

I've been thinking this, too. North Korea is the deep state drug lab. Their "bread" as a manner of speaking. Their "circuses" which is the NFL is getting raped pretty hard right now, too. Just to speculate wildly, and optimistically, we MIGHT just be seeing the deep state (a breakaway generation) being cut to pieces. Nothing is new under the sun, but in such strange times I've got to wonder, I'd the tower finally going to fall?

IMMORTAL just made a transmission, but I don't know what it means. Probably just checking in

Immortal disregard A4FJQHXVSIO5QLI6UEVYRJD2XOKHUI latest

Maybe he's reading from the wrong cipher.

filetea.me/n3wQ0QKDKWQQIOqxgAfaIarqQ

yah just saying, an actual attack on the US is counter productive for them though.

Listening like a frogman during capture the flag

Kek reads out a long as message then DISREGARD THIS TRANSMISSION

That annoys me. It's 'KWU-BECK'

Have they done this often? It seems like major fucking parties are going major off the current script. I was promised ten million dead in ten minutes and I will not be disappointed

That's another meaning for the term. When it's used as part of a nuclear incident report it means a major nuclear incident up to and including a nuclear detonation that does not carry an immediate risk of nuclear war. NUCFLASH is basically the same criteria but does risk a nuclear. NUCFLASH also includes detection of nuclear missiles/ICBMs inbound or a "Leper Colony" type incident by either side.

Fuck nato. Its "QUEEN"

Good point.

I haven't used that in awhile.

Checked

wew lad

also Russia is doing drills today as is NATO in Scotland.
of course we know from jade helm how drills are not always "drills"

what can I use for tracking flights?

things might get hot in here boys
almasdarnews.com/article/video-footage-syrian-missile-striking-possible-aircraft-west-damascus/

check this post>>10661948

>almasdarnews.com/article/video-footage-syrian-missile-striking-possible-aircraft-west-damascus/
Neat.

PLEASE BE AN ISRAELI PLANE

>almasdarnews.com/article/video-footage-syrian-missile-striking-possible-aircraft-west-damascus/

Probably another kike UAV like earlier when they attacked the International airport.

Video related. Probably an UAV.

Cool and good
If it was manned, I would be one happy camper!

pop
And a disgusting jew dies and I drink a cold beer. Nice shot dudes

Probably, hopefully it isn't

Probably the same BUK launcher as they used last time, reason that camera was pointed there was because the first missile missed, again…
They never use the new juicy stuff so if it habbens, the kikes don't have the EW signature for jamming.

Agreed, that's why I suggested a mere demonstration of capability by entering US waters undetected, then exposing the boat in a prominent fashion. It's all about "the implication".

Checked

CHECKED

DO IT, BEST KOREA!!

jees i remember hearing a news story about this technology in the 1990's…
back then it was basically a network of microphones placed on telephone poles which could triangulate gunshot sound signatures - i have no idea how widespread the implementation of this tech has come - but i live in a relatively quiet average suburban neighborhood, and i've fired off my shotgun a few times since i've lived here (i WILL NOT go into the details of "why" so dont ask) and never has their been a police response…
alternately, my friend lives in probably the roughest part of town and when we sit in his backyard we can hear gunfire all night long - doesnt seem like the tech is super useful when its literally the OK corral all night long… just my two cents

WEW
ITS THE PERFECT SETUP THIS IS IT BOYS AN ACTUAL HAPPENING

is it happening?

EAM from PARASITE coming through

PARASITE

A4EYKPPE3JSNAWD4UAN7YPSFP5W22V (30 characters)

Heres the EAM from PARASITE

EAM from PARASITE

wew lad

I SPREES FAMILY KIM PEACE L B
I SPREES FAMILY KIM PEACE L D
I SPREES FAMILY KIM PEACE L G
I SPREES FAMILY KIM PEACE L H
I SPREES FAMILY KIM PEACE L J
I SPREES FAMILY KIM PEACE L N
I SPREES FAMILY KIM PEACE L O
I SPREES FAMILY KIM PEACE L Q
I SPREES FAMILY KIM PEACE L T
I SPREES FAMILY KIM PEACE L U
I SPREES FAMILY KIM PEACE L V
I SPREES FAMILY KIM PEACE L W
I SPREES FAMILY KIM PEACE L X
I SPREES FAMILY KIM PEACE L Z

??
O4
SPREE
S3
UNLOAD
MOL
PENCE
5A22I

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_Boeing_V-22_Osprey

what could it mean

my guess is mike pence arrived in an osprey at alabama military base.

norks nuke long beach if dubs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Designated_survivor

SKYKING SKYKING
FOXTROT MIKE
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Pence was at Marshal Space Flight Center in Huntsville, AL three hours ago talking to astronauts aboard the ISS. Could be his departing flight?

Didn't hear it can we get a confirm or is this guy just sperging out?

I only got the end of it I'm sure someone esle recorded the full thing
vocaroo.com/i/s0KqtTCElPiF

I heard FOXTROT ALPHA but honeslty the operator was mumbling and speaking quietly so I couldn't hear him well.

he said FOXTROT MIKE

If it were go time there would be a hell of a lot more radio traffic going out.

Mike Pence was in alabama three hours ago. Can anyone get a time on his departure? I'd like to know if we were correct in decoding

>vocaroo.com/i/s0KqtTCElPiF
I hear it now. He says "authentication foxtrot mike".

I doubt it's the go code though. Waiting for NUCFLASH.

In this recording he definitely does not say MIKE.

Well shit. 3 against one on it being FOXTROT MIKE.

vocaroo.com/i/s1G1CdAlvdqy
Definitely says FOXTROT MIKE. Also whats that he says at the end, "The Door"?

WATERFALL: Supposedly if you hear "All stations, 'Skyking Skyking do not answer' x4, authentication Flash, standby message follows" you're about to hear nuclear launch codes
From websdr chatbox

he said the DOORS they always seem to use band names

Did he just do another?

yeah he did
THE WHO
this time
vocaroo.com/i/s1F2X9hp9tFg

Nobody is going to decode a one-time-pad. I don't understand why this has to be explained over and over again in these threads.

You might be able to derive something from the parts that are not one-time-pads, and the general frequency of transmissions etc, but that's full of intentional deception.

We're obviously not trying to get a 100% decode on it, I'm just interested in seeing if it lined up with a specific event and may give us some indication of the general pattern of messages related to such events. You know, like >You might be able to derive something from the parts that are not one-time-pads, and the general frequency of transmissions etc

awww yis a skyking thread

these are comfy as ==hell==

Its impossible to decode thats why they still use it

seems to be RPing as being able to do that and you are going along with their false suggestions.

lmao at doomsayers

the truest threat to our survival is not crisis but comfort

the fuck??

Another one
SKYKING SKYKING
DO NOT ANSWER
(something?) ROLLING
Time 1.4.
Authentication
PAPA JULIET

There is nothing out there in colfax, what the fuck?

Who's this nigger

No clue but there's literally nothing out there. Interesting names for the towns and counties out there, though.

Depth 0km

WHAT THE FUCK

Kill yourself and your slide, cunt.

I'm OP you fucking faggot
choke on a dick and die

Jesus christ OP relax

Then why are we bothering to fucking listen to any of this? Fuck pack it in boys funs over go about your lives.

We Glass NK this week. South gooks die but no one cares. Fuck the mongrel slant eyes, they all die.

Sentry airborne

8992 transmissions are coming in clearer on 4724.

So reading this thread I get that there was a potential "Go-Code", then it was sent to disreguard the go-code. Then the Go-Code was sent again, then there was an abnormal ammount of USAF activity, then there is a potential explosion in Seattle, WA which was redacted almost instantly by the USGS.

Living in OR I hear no Emergency Alert System messages on civillian radio, I see no aircraft, I hear no college kids yelling "My friend in Seattle just said shit's going down!"

So… is it happening or not?

It's not happening yet. Things would be much, much more active if it were happening.

Nah, I think it's just a few ruffled feathers and heightened alert over the increase in NK tensions, but this isn't exactly unusual.

Any frequencies more happening than 11175?

try 4724

Go for 8892

Sorry, 8992

Me today kek

I'm getting what sounds like Eastern European traffic on 11175, but no Eastern Euro planes are present on the radar.

Unless someone posts how to transmit messages to the pilots' helmets to call them faggot ZOGbots, then this thread is shit.