NEOTOKYO Thread

we need more people playing edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rm0sjjGqGfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

The fact that this game will never receive a sequel is proof that there is no justice in this world.

dont you like this sequel goy?

So he does exist. The only guy who plays this game.

we got people filling up a server right now, come join faggot

Just download this free source mod on steam guys, really fun fps

Final post, we have a full server people playing tonight, hope more people join.

I play this from time to time, at least once a day there's always a lobby going

I liked the game but the bhop class destroys everything about it.

How dare you demand that exploitative behavior be fixed!

I've been thinking about picking this up for a while, but I've heard mixed things about it. Make me a pitch, OP. Sell me on at least giving it a try.

I am not good at explaining shit, but the soundtrack is the best I've ever heard for a mod.
fuck it, posting a review: youtube.com/watch?v=rm0sjjGqGfg

Deserve to die.

It's as close to GITS shooter as there is. Play it if you like GITS, or don't, fuck off.

The greatest vidya soundtrack of all time

neotokyo is pretty cool but fuck there's a good reason why it never took off

its so easy for one side to steamroll due to the way weapons are unlocked combined with the fact all the guns in this game have completely random spreads after the first shot, meaning its so easy for people to just accidentally shoot themselves an advantage

also the devs are cunts who cant take criticism

I'm trying to embed, how are you doing it?

I would wreck RAIN's server over and over using recon when I wanted to like the game.

I'm sorry you don't understand some of absolute basics of game balancing a lot like other NT fags.

I could kill you any day, and I mostly play drunk.

The only hard class to kill is Support, everything else is reduced to aim and who starts spraying first.

If they wanted people to play, maybe they shouldn't have locked the FOV at 75.

pretty much why it didn't take off again after they started updating it again in 2014