Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans

Looks like someone finally leaked a copy of Warcraft Adventures out to the public. Download it while you can!

rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/warcraft-adventures-unreleased-beta-actually-got-released.79637/page-5#post-4724265

Other urls found in this thread:

scrollsoflore.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1511626
mega.nz/#!8xRVzaLR
thepiratebay.org/torrent/15795665/Warcraft_Adventures_-_Lords_of_the_clans_pre-release_version
unseen64.net/tag/leaked-unseen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is thrall such a cuck now?
I did my shaman quest in legion and he gets defeated by some fucking NOBODY demon and is like "Aw fuck man i gotta rethink my whole shit because I suck" and he fucking LEAVES and makes you boss.

I remember it being called World of Warcraft in the late 90s, well before the MMO came by.

It was never called that.

It's legit.
Hilariously, the opening cinematic only has the voice grunting and laughing done, with no music or dialog.

Because the hacks at Blizzard didn't let him just fuck Jaina and get it over with.

Jaina sperged out and went AWOL at the same time.

They're going to fly in during a raid fucking on a dragon.

At this point, if they didn't do that, I would be disappointed.

Blizz has been fucking up so much for so long, they might as well go all the way now.

Doesn't he have some shitskin orc wife now? I remember that from Cata, he should have a kid by now.

So did anyone make it out of the first room yet? I tried every combination of everything ever.

Please help

If you're really stuck, you could just look up a playthrough of it on jewtube.
There's a reason why these kinds of games died out.

OH FUCK OFF

maybe this isn't your genre

I have a love hate relationship with adventure games. While I'm no good at them and have to end up looking shit up, the sense of storytelling and theme overide the fact that the gameplay is far from something amazing.

I play them in little bursts then go and play arcade games between, feeling dumb every time I get stuck. But somehow someway, this whole expirence is really enjoyable and I find myself playing the tex murphy series right now.

That's not exactly intuitive.

They're pretty comfy, but bloody hell, do the puzzles get ridiculous at times.
I remember when I played Siberia 2 and couldn't get out of the church for some reason. I never figured it out (must have been 14 or so at the time) and I couldn't look up a solution because I had no internet.

It was really frustrating.

you don't have to use the door twice, though.

use it once to get the rock, get the sock, combine the two and then use the rock-in-the-sock on the lock to get out of the room.

Guess I know what I'll be doing for a while.

I loved them when I was a kid but I think I might hate them now. Conquest of Longbow was my first PC game.

I just found out that the animation company they hired was the one that did cdi zelda

Yeah it's extremely similar and the animation is alright for '98 point and click.

this canceled game just needs a few things touched up,

those orks are really weird boyz

Sweet thread.

How long till someone leaks Ghost?

It's probably their best work, but that isn't really saying much. I'd presume the lack of lip sync is due to where it was in the development cycle, or being animated for a different language or something.

In the opening citizens of the first game the narrator literally says the words "World of Warcraft".

cutscene*

Huh.

Warhammer greenskins are what they are based on, it makes sense that they were murderous warmongers. Just wait until greenskins get cucked too. It's inevitable if it hasn't already happened…

We need a ruskie to translate all of these docs to English… auto translate is not good enough. Find a good RU and translate them!!

noice

so how complete is the actual game?

Anyone know of a working RSC extractor? Would be cool to get at the raw sound files / textures for anything meme worthy.

95% complete

If we could figure out how to mod the RSC files Holla Forums could finish it…

The term World of Warcraft may come from it, the title was always "Lord Of the Clan". I can get you the promo video from my Diablo Hellfire CD if you don't trust me.

>>>/kc/ is the place were you could most likely find them.

Dohoho. Just paste it here.

Yeah, but the WC3 era (including books like the one Tirion came from) had the Orcs be a bunch of Dindus corrupted into tools of a demon army. Here they're still sympathetic while still being serious conquerers. They have Necromancry.

So after looking over this game, I'm figuring the Lore would be better off if it was released or at least later was more like it.

No Dindus getting corrupted by demons here.

Perhaps the Thrall-wank had begun 4 years before wc3 even existed.

began*

please someone upload it

That's ork anatomy? Wow I hate warhammer now. That looks retarded.

To be fair the painting on the far right is my favorite.

Obey the dubs.

I learned Animation Magic made the game just recently, this is interesting. Explains orcs sporting cassock hairstyles and looking like mongol turks, and why some other elements like they are from old Russian fairytale cartoon.

Yes. They decided after WC2 that the evil orc shtick is getting old so decided to add them some nuance and add new factions as bad guys, which might have been Undermine goblins or then Dark Elves of submerged Kalimdor. The Thrall adventure game would have shown the evolution of the horde from Azeroth Loot Crew™ to honorable warrior shamans.

I is rusky but I am lazy and unmotivated

scrollsoflore.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1511626

This is my problem:
The file you requested has been removed from MediaFire for a violation of our Terms of Service.

This file has been taken down by:

File Name: Warcraft Adventures - Lord of the CLans.rar (563.83 MB)

Company: Irdeto
Email: [email protected]/* */

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Every link I find is dead.

Oh it was? Weird, I downloaded it just an hour ago. I have it in my downloads folder, I can totally upload it just, you know, tell me what service can I quickly upload this with least hassle for everyone with?

Mega works fine, doesn't it? Or do they have the same DMCA-bots that all the others do?

Well from what I've seen they do now. So, okay, one moment, let me create a new mega email

adventure games are fucking bullshit I tell you what

I booted up Woodruff a year ago or so and I managed to last 30 minutes of frantically executing memorized solutions from childhood before I got stuck forever again

there's nothing to cry about, they were a prelude to the very cancer that is ruining gaming right now, except the writing was considered witty and intelligent since the writers actually cared for a story in a game with beeps and boops with 4 colour on screen at any time

The mega upload is at like 52%, this thing is slow as fuck.

Godspeed, user.

This is the one animated by the same shitty company that did the Zelda CDI games right?

mega.nz/#!8xRVzaLR
Grab it while you can boys

Thank you user!
need decryption key though

OH FUCK HERE'S THE KEY

!fs90K12RGP7ogrRGBb7JW-hZUl-DZAly6Hbtark_Z0E

As stated already in this very thread, yes.

I dont dig the art style at all. I grew up with WC2 and more importantly - the handbook. The illustrations in there painted a brutal as fuck picture of the hordes and that has stuck with me since. Since WC3 everything in there is just cute and friendly. Also spaulders. Ridiculous, over the top designes in general. Cant stand it in any game, anymore.

Come to think of it, the games that feature artstyle and designes I actually approve of are terribly rare. Everything is just so god damn over the top and fancy schmancy. Nothing looks logical and useful, anymore. For a lot of designers it seems to be fantasy=impractical

Thanks, user! Have a cute webm.

Thank you glorious user!
Here, another Webm!

any orc waifus in the game?

faggot

The alliance should have finished the job in the second war. "no let's give the demon worshippers decades to build up and raid us again and even build camps and give them food lol" fucking useless shits

cancer

You're right. I hated trying everything and then reading a guide (youtube didn't exist) to realize I didn't:
- Tried something twice
- Talking to someone twice, despite I've already talked to everyone. Good luck talking to every one of the hundred NPCs twice. No logic and deduction won't help, you just have to be lucky.
- Do something that makes no sense and that you never had to do before nor will have to do again neither.
- Wait a minute before trying again.
- Tell your main character to rest, take a sip of water, rethink your life, take a nap and then try again. If you didn't rethink your life it won't work.

Fuck the world.

thats fucking ugly

check your privilege.

It got removed.
I was 2slow.

compromise, orc tittyjob

So you are into fat ugly chicks ?

Gays are not welcome.

See:

Also:
thepiratebay.org/torrent/15795665/Warcraft_Adventures_-_Lords_of_the_clans_pre-release_version

orcs aren't supposed the pretty

It's ok. We need someone to fuck the ugly chicks too. Good luck there boyo.

THICC

VAPENASHBRAH

Hmm? Where are those maps from?

I like hidden projects like this.
Now if only someone would release that Oblivion Stories Psp demo…

Always found this to be an interesting subject. What other games out there were canned that got leaked/unofficially released later on? I can think of the following examples:

Complete/Near-Complete State

Prototype Only

I know about this super violent PSX videogame which is basically a 3d mortal kombat clone that allowed 4 players all vs all fights.

Oh Thrill Kill. Forgot about that one.

There was also that Penn & Teller game with Desert Bus on the Sega CD.

Found this
unseen64.net/tag/leaked-unseen/

Xbox version of The Red Star has a leaked beta

Nice. Thanks user.

FAT ORCESS COCK

why though?

On the day of the rope people like you will hang.

Because he's gay
HE'S GAY
HE'S FUCKING GAAAAAAAAAYY
HE WANTS PENIS IN HIS ASSHOLE
HE WANTS TO CONTRACT HIV AND DIE

What a faggot.

hold up buster you've just broken rule 3
ur gonga get a light slap on the wrist, likely a 5-20 minute ban. If you're unlucky your posts will be deleted and you'll get a several hour ban, but you haven't been spamming and Lime (the most forgiving mod) is currently online.

Lime isn't forgiving, he's just really inconsistent.
Some days he's a hardass and others he doesn't give a shit.
I wouldn't mind him being lax if he actually stayed that way, but he never does.

welp looks like he was unlucky