COLOR SPLASH IS SHIT: NINTENDO BTFO ONCE MORE

LOOK AT THAT SHIT. PEOPLE HATE THIS. THE SAME PEOPLE THAT PRAISED NINTENDO ARE NOW BASHING THE FUCK OUT OF IT

IT'S OVER NINTENDO, IT'S FUCKING OVER. YOUR PRECIOUS, LOYAL FANS ARE REVOLTING. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW, YOU LITTLE GOOK KIKE PIGGIES. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO!? YOU MOTHERFUCKERS NEVER LEEEEEAAAARRRNNN!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7yBQS3MhwxY?t=7m45s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright, we understand. Gamers do not like Paper Mario any more. We will stop making them.

You scare me user.

Switch to iPhone?

They couldn't even afford to mic them properly.

Me too. We'll play the best modern Mario game yet.

This is how corporations think, though.

Yeah, that's fucking idiotic. They no longer have the gamer mindset.

Also. There's this one guy talking about fucking NICHOLAS FUCKING NYBERG in the fucking comments. Holy shit, this is too good.

And yet they'll still buy the next one.

There won't be a next one.

The entitlement narrative is strong in that comment section.

I want to cum into the girl on the right.

My face hurts from grimacing, that was hard to watch

This faggot for real?

I remember this channel from around 2007/2008 but completely forgot about it. Can't remember if he was shit or not but he's only at 15k subs so I'm guessing nobody really cares about his videos.

I'd rather take that outcome than any other Sticker Star abomination at this point.

That's precisely the post I was referring to. I mean, there are more, but the faggotry in this one really stands out.

"YOU JUST GOT BLACKoh no your health."
youtu.be/7yBQS3MhwxY?t=7m45s

Did the cuck just have a cuck slip?

b8 so bad I won't even dignify it with an image

It seems to improve upon sticker star at the very least

That's a big snout.

I know this is hard.
But I think it's time to realize Nintendo has been bad for years, user.

they didn't even pay for an attractive asian girl
that's some bargain bin average-tier qt right there
i'm disappointed in you, nintendo

It's been like a decade. Where the fuck have you niggers been?

their ips are dropping like flies, can't wait till the company either dies or leaves the industry

Yeah I'm just going to assume they are going to pull the "release shit game of a beloved franchise and make the customers hate it so we can be justified in sending it to the IP graveyard" strategy so they can fully focus on delivering more of the same franchises, at least until they reach the point where even the nintendrones will have enough.

I don't even think the average nintendrone is happy about that mobile Mario game. It's a matter of time before everyone else wakes up.
Sorry for being late.

Thanks for the (You).

At least the bait works hard so I don't have to!

Seriously thought, the fuck happened to the animation, i mean, it was never the most detailed, but now it looks like they just used a flipbook, especially when the lemmy or whatever starts losing color

They thought TTYD was bad? How?

(OP)
What happened? I don't think I've seen Nintendo backlash from the fans like this since ever

It added a story

Nah, Nintendo (and other Japanese men) generally don't like darker skinned, bigger-than-a-twig Asian girls. They find em worse than other races for some reason

It's Umaru user. Her blood is probably cola at this point.

If her blood is cola, why isn't she obese?

Nintendo hasn't cared about their "loyal fans" for over a decade They should, but won't. They're still trying to catch the Wii audience which has long since moved on. They should be on their fucking knees for the fans at this point.

Nipponese fantasy

Saged, reported, and filtered

Hi Reggie

seriously the writing was on the walls, you all just chose to ignore it

I didn't buy a wii, but i did buy one of those splatoon wii u's, since for awhile, it did seem like they really were trying to appease people

What do you drink with burgers?

Beer, or ketchup, it really depends on what age you are.

You drink ketchup. Like, straight from the bottle?

Yeah, they sell glass bottles of the stuff here in good ol america, it's a really popular drink for some reason.

Water

That's even dumber than buying a Nintendo console.

What are you, a bigot?

lol, I hope this happens because then they won't be able to ruin it like Pokemon and Kirby and Mario and Starfox.

Soon Nintendo will be dead thank God.

Why are you weirdos always trying to force strange political discussions into vidya?

Because it's 2016

That is an actual quote from the Daily Show. They even posted it on their twitter.

pic related

Nintendo needs to die.

SHUT IT DOWN

Don't worry, I intellectually checkmated him.

It's funny because it's not true at all.

she can shrink herself at will

Does having blood make you fat?

That's my fetish

these are pretty neat ideas, I like the health thing especially
its not like this game had a lot of potential to begin with, but what there was is already ruined

Holy fuck, I remember this retard.

He said he was mocking the tone of the posters but he doesn't like Color Splash either, so chill out

Oh but you love mobile because a million people downloaded it! Not thatbit matters since nintendo is going to limp on for a lomg time even if it doesn't have a steady source of income .

I know but what does that have to do with vidya?
You just unashamedly jammed it into the convo right there