YandereDev

Will he ever come back?

Other urls found in this thread:

evaxephon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How's his game going?

Who cares? The game is shit and faggots only sucked his cock because he was pandering to them. Judge a game on it's gameplay and merits, not whether the developer is grovelling to please you.

It sort of looked alright. Sorry you're taking my departure so hard.

This

we wanted a game, not another e-celeb

No and I don't care. Now unless he did something really stupid or he "releases" the game there is no reason to need to talk about it.

Looks like he's still regularly posting videos on jewtube. I wish he wasn't so thin-skinned tbh

who gives a shit

What the fuck did you guys expect from EvaXephon?
I told you guys he was a faggot from the beginning, but every response I got was "go home reddittor ", "fuck off triggered tumblrite" or "who cares about the dumb shit he did in the past"

Nope, whoever he latched to now has the autist until they get pissed off at him and he goes on another bitch fit.

Not that it matters, the game will never truly get finished. He'll bleed people dry on patreon, then he'll try a kickstart that will get delayed for years until he finally releases the game with only 40% of the planned features/mechanics

I bet you feel vindicated.

The funniest thing is that people ever thought the game looked good.

At least it's doing better than Overgrowth.

His website: evaxephon DOT com/stream/
Go nuts, just paste it in your browser so he doesn't trace us back here.
Claim it as a 4chan raid.

If he comes back he'll have to do so with his tail between his legs, at which point we will bully him. Considering his sperging in that thread I'd say he'd just leave again

kek

yandev, pls go & stay go.

He's a disgusting guy, ain't he?

Or alternatively
Nothing of value was lost. Hope those fags that supported him for this long feel bad.

He's a fucking faggot, so I hope he hangs himself instead of coming back here.

It's not me I promise I just wanted a thread with a lot of responses

Notch 2.0 sans the success.

Who cares? He's gone and was a faggot about it. Let his new userbase support him.

we're upset that our girl left us after we made her successful

Fucking this.

???????????

why can't you all stop bullying him? smh

To be fair, a lot of people here were really pissy to him. I'm honestly surprised that he put up with us for as long as he did.

Nice stealth game you've got here, faggot.

Why can't he stop self-censoring himself?

you guys need to find new hobbies

YandereDev-kun is that you?

no its your mum go to bed

I did the same thing, and got told the same shit. It feels really good to have been right all this time.

how enlightening.