Looks like it's time for piracy

Looks like it's time for piracy

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.nichegamer.com/threads/ace-attorney-spirit-of-justice.751/
8ch.net/v/res/10655602.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eat your hamburgers, weeb-kun

Maybe you'll actually play a game now instead of reading interactive fiction that is less challenging than RL Stein's Goosebumps.

why play or own it at all?

but the waifus, user

Well, not like I ever liked Athena anyway

Only a moron would learn Japanese. It's a useless language from a people who have no future.

Except in context it is a microaggression. Apollo essentially calls her brawny without calling her brawny. They were wondering how Trucy, a petite girl could push large machinery around. Stop being a triggered autist.

And AA is dead now. Rip in peace.

microagressions don't exist

Im not sure I'm the autist here, non

What's the original Japanese line, then?

That's called logic, you reject. Of course someone brawny would have an easier time and of course someone petite would have a difficult time. He's not going to have to state every detail every goddamn time.

I already have one, thank you. What, are you into poliamory? That's gay, user.

So while the general flow of the conversation is the same, they added in a reference to "microaggressions" out of nowhere. Very questionable.

Maybe it's because They know Athena is shit

I can hope, right?

All it takes these days. Surprised you fags didn't realize Capcom was shit at localization back when Justice For All had fucking Fresh Prince memes.

I only have one on my table and that's just because I want to play as the team of Adam, Aleph, Naoki and Flynn.
Not even unironically, I just want to play part of a game where I can tear shit up as a team of four assholes who failed in their original timelines Got nuked, annihilated by the Megido Ark, was too fucking weak for the Vortex World, and went Law Route respectively managed to pull some Deus Ex Machina shit thanks to a magical codemonkey faggot in a wheelchair and now have a second chance at life.

Somebody must physically assault these localizers so they come to understand what qualifies as aggression.

I'm fucking pissed at Capcom too, but I'm going to need at least one more instance to not laugh at anyone thinking this warrants a boycott. If the rest of the game is good, then I'll settle with just sending an polite email telling them off and leaving it at that.

SPEAKING OF SENDING EMAILS SO CAPCOM DON'T DO THIS SHIT AGAIN

DO EVERYTHING AS LISTED IN THE OP HERE

Nintendo died with Iwata.

So far besides the one word, its been pretty good stuff. I'll be keeping a sharper eye for the stuff, but until I see more, I'm chalking it up as Capcom trying to sound current and with the times rather than Capcom going off the deep end. I mean fuck, Capcom has proven before they basically try to sound hip by inserting memes even long before shit hit the fan big time. I'm with you on that email idea though.

Jesus Christ. Way to out yourself to the piranhas, you fucking retard.

They said the same thing about the random reference to gamergate. "The chick is just insane its parody right?"
In the end we found the translator twitter and he was a SJW which surprisingly do not have much self awareness

I'm playing through the rest of the series right now, and I'm on T&T. I'll be sure to ask later, so please do that. If it turns out to be the one isolated line, I'm still disgusted but I can try to ignore it. If the rest of the game is pozzed up, I'll just skip it.

Goddammit - well, it was worth a shot
Anyone looking this one up?

Can we please fucking try to use our heads before losing them?

Ditto. There'

Athena's a way better addition than Apollo, tho, and her case in DD was the best one.
But even if that's true, it's still out-of-character for her to get offended in this way. The context was that Apollo pointed out how Athena could have lifted a heavy object up a lift; given that this is the same character who once threw a cop, that's not farfetched. The PW localisation is known and begrudgingly endeared for its forced references, but this one crossed a line for many people.

Naw that scene happens in anime all the time a male character calls a female strong she gets all offended because you're calling her a man. Then hits the male character. The translation there is funky and I don't know why microagression was used.

Fuck off nigger, no one's learning the language of a dying people to see loli pantsu that gets cut from the (((localized))) versions of games. It's just as easy to move on to a better game and starve the faggot localization industry altogether.

>>>Holla Forums

Oh, I think you know why.

What?

They probably thought

Each passing day I am more and more sure that the only answer to these vermin is to put a bullet in the back of their heads.

What actually happened here, from what i can tell, is "Microaggression" is being used in place of "Passive aggressive", because the text box couldn't handle the latter.

I still want to fuck the shit out of her
Where are the lewds?

ONE DAY SOON A REAL RAIN WILL COME AND WASH ALL THIS FILTH OFF THE STREETS

Reported

High impact sexual murder investigations.

In Ace Attorney or some other game?

That's a fucking LIE, all that bitch does on her own in that game aside from fucking with that little widget is get triggered by every little thing around her, while everyone else does the work for her, hell, even phoenix stood up for himself when he got his ass arrested on his second case.

Gonna need a citation on that little tidbit. I'm betting it's like the "shufflegate" reference in paper mario, that's not actually a GG reference, but people ran with tit anyways.

Microaggression aren't a real thing outside a small community of American liberal college campuses and American social media slacktivism.

You neglected to mention that I also suggested that you buy neither version if you are so upset by it. In addition the japanese copy lacks the issues that create the environment that you feel the need to pirate said software. Unless of course you have no standards, actually want the game inspite of the "flaw" you claim to have with it and will validate it by pirating it as a statement against the company rather than your personal interest in the game.

Except the original line is that she says it stings that Apollo thinks it would be difficult for a small girl to move something heavy, she could have said she found it offensive or say something like "Really, now?" indicating she finds has problems with the statement. Micro aggressions is stupid made up tumblr terminology, it does not belong in a videogame, or anywhere for that matter.

That was charming though and the clown was suppose to be an annoying piece of shit you wanted to strangle with his entrails, same with California having such impressive japanese architecture.

This is just virtue signaling bullshit from SJW localizers.

Like problematic, Microaggression is a real term that's being completely misused by pseudo-intellectuals. the strange thing about this, is it makes absolutely zero sense in this context, apollo was just taking a passive agressive jab at athena like the beta that he is, there was [x]-ist component to it far as i can tell.

I know the west didn't get them but japland sure as shit did.

Yes, how dare you give money to a company for making the product that you want. It's almost like you just want to pirate shit because it's free, poorfag.

*There was no [x]-ist component to it as far as i can tell
God shit i done fucked that one up.

f

It does seem like that sometimes, hell earlier today i saw someone shilling a crack for Cuckleborn, though he was rightfully shit on by everyone in the thread.

That's the best reason to pirate.

Wait, people unironically play these meme games? The point and click, and tell-me-which-clue-to-use games, OBJECTION OBJECTION OBJECTION games?

Sheesh. Don't you see it's one of those rehashed formulas with low production values the chinks love? You're their unsophisticated cash cows. If at least these games had gameplay…

Don't have a problem with that, my problem is with people who won't admit it.

Ah wait, the thread's still up somehow.
8ch.net/v/res/10655602.html

Hm I was gonna pirate the game and import the japanese version anyways just because we aren't getting a physical release in the west. I just felt bad that I wasn't supporting localizing niche games. Don't really feel bad at all now should have known this was coming after all the spelling errors and such in the last game. This is usually how it goes quality drops then SJW stuff gets injected so the localizers have something to hide behind when everyone shits on them.

I like you.

Boner droners are cancer.

People who think only with their dicks are human waste.

Its important to be informed user, even if you end up being right the whole time. Especially here, where anons will parrot shit endlessly to fit in.

I can't wait until your kind is dead.

Drown in semen, kike.

Never even heard of the fucking word before, I just new some fucking faggot on Holla Forums got triggered by some sjw and made a thread, like fucking usual.

Can it be yours daddy?

No one believes you. You’re a faggot and will roast in hell.

So you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about then? Why are you even in this thread?

OH NO user, YOU CAUGHT ME.

I don't know, I'm just sick of anons getting so assblasted about shit. All I ever see it bitching about this and that all throughout the catalog, all day its sjw this and that, I came here to get away from those people. I could just ignore it, but it gets to me sometimes.

I come here to avoid whiny little bitches yet here you are

Ah yes.

I'm not giving money to crapcom after this shit localization even if I decide to play it.

He never mentioned those, besides, whats the difference between piracy and used games. Deva and pubs gen money from neither.

Sweet Christ someone in here is shitting their pants over wrong opinions

my sides

Bump because it triggers you. Microaggressions don’t exist. You will be raped to death.

NO STOOP user

i came back just to see what happened because i left the thread long ago but oh man was i having a chuckle.
It's kinda sad how easily triggered people are on here anymore

Enjoy your ban

Or just learn japanese…
English localization is not more canon than japanese release.

Woah there, tough guy. I don't know if I can win an argument against someone who's oblivious to character motivation. I guess you win.

hurr durr kys

Haven't the AA localizers always put dumb shit like this in?

Fucking hell, I was really looking forward to it too.

Any better plausible solution?
Because there are SJW in western gaming industry enough to do shit like that.

Get out.

That sort of half-assed localization provided more charm than shit.

Well, they seem to attract each other.
And they both are cancer.

God I'm glad I stopped playing after the original trilogy and Apollo Justice. DD and this look really fucking memey, and god damn it they just can't not inject their own politics into shit can they?

RIP Ace Attorney games

>>>/gamergatehq/

More and more, I'm thinking that we need to treat the world like a one-time thing, and stop fucking around being tolerant of this kind of regressive bullshit.

Don't have autism to get triggered at the smallest sjw shit. Or don't play stupid weeb dating simulators. Or spend 2 hours every day for 3 years studying just so you can fap a little harder.

>>>/retard/

Roast in hell, kike.

Purge all localizes.

Actual screenshot, courtesy of not me.

Too late.
I learned japanese at 5 years old.
Well I had to learn again my country's language when I come back from Japan.
I preserved my japanese this time.

I got a chuckle there user. I take it you were merely pretending, right?

Besides learning Nip or moving on to other games, there's not much else to do that's practical.

>>>/suicide/

The waifus all have eyes that occupy 65% of their skull. Their eye sockets would be as big as your fist.

Stop flaunting your Japanese Privilege

Wasted trips. Summer is supposed to be over.

I'll tell you what's not practical, conceding a large portion of the industry, and a foothold into Japan, to SJWs.

What game is it anyway

Then she's just a retard.

I am disappointed in you all.

that's hot

Granted it was less cringeworthy, but come the fucking on

I wanna fug a japanese boat

Don't worry, I agree with you. I meant to say that "there's not much else to do that's practical besides trying to contacting the developers/publishers/distributors/localizers." Rereading my post, I guess that might've not been clear.

in case of shitpost sage

my fetish