Mass Leak Censored/Soros Might Have Funded Antifa

Someone leaked unconfirmed news that Soros funded Antifa to polreport and the fucking idiots running the site and twitter said they would leak it in 72 hours! They sped up the deadline after they got threats and then their twitter got canned along with their site. They basically gave Soros time to shut them down. They should've skipped the frills and just showed the info.

Links:
rebrn.com/re/polreport-has-been-taken-down-after-threatening-to-connect-antif-3469824/

web.archive.org/web/20170925124509/http://rebrn.com/re/polreport-has-been-taken-down-after-threatening-to-connect-antif-3469824/

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-took-liberal-icon-george-soross-money
renegadetribune.com/trumps-son-law-top-advisor-failed-disclose-soros-goldman-sachs-ties-1-billion-debt/
twitter.com/polNewsInfinity
github.com/plumi/plumi.app/blob/master/docs/CONTRIBUTORS.txt
apc.org/en/blog/towards-engagemedia-strategic-plan
engagemedia.org/annual-reports/EngageMediaAnnualReport0506.pdf/view?searchterm=annual report 2005
engagemedia.org/Members/nowaypro/videos/Shifting_the_Burden_-_Clip_1_-_29.10.08.mp4/view
soros.dcleaks.com/
riskbasedsecurity.com/2016/08/dc-leaks-little-known-site-dumps-data-on-george-soros/
archive.is/bLMAo
thenewatlas.org/2016/08/soros-leaks-welcome-to-astroturf-factory.html
archive.is/7sZPf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump is indebted to Soros for 160 million dollars
Kushner is also business partnership with Soros
It's almost as if the entire left/right paradigm is one massive jewish illusion with jews controlling both sides for the jews sole gain

Fuck off.

Yeah actually @polreport was a shill account that would lie constantly so - very unimportant

the truth will set you free brother

Nigger that's like owing the credit card company $400 for the rest of us.

Oh boy, it's almost as if they're running out of shilling ammo.

Donald Trump Took Liberal Icon George Soros’s Money

The pair’s relationship [Trump & Soros] goes back more than a decade. In 2004, Soros lent Trump a cool $160 million to help with the construction of Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago, the Chicago Tribune reported.
thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-took-liberal-icon-george-soross-money

As for the Chabad Lubavitch kike Kushner, (((your))) boss:
Trump’s Son-in-Law & Top Advisor Failed to Disclose Soros, Goldman Sachs Ties, & $1 Billion Debt
renegadetribune.com/trumps-son-law-top-advisor-failed-disclose-soros-goldman-sachs-ties-1-billion-debt/

As I said, it's almost as if they are privately laughing at the goys expense as they pretend to be at odds with each other, when they are in fact close pals and been business associates for decades.

I got my car loan from a local credit union, must mean I'm indebted to them forever. Yikes!

Well if you owed them 100s of millions $s then when you became President of America, they would call in your debts that way, so yes, in that case.

What is your point??

Hey hasbarafag, why'd you leave that other thread?
We were having fun.
Also, I hired B.A.N.E. agents to get you, I even got the no charge deal.

(2) posts
1st post defending the jewish president and pretending the loan I cited in my post wasn't true.

I provide evidence of my claims you next respond to this indisputable evidence with

Every.fucking.time.

What kind of man shills a thread, after admitting to it?

I dunno shill, you tell us.

hello kike. do you have anything constructive to add? d&c is not tolerated here

GTFO

Fake news of the worst kind

Oy vey, you stirred the (((hornets nest)))

some of the 8cucks won't be too happy

He did. He clearly did. We know he did. This information goes back years. It's already available.

Get the fuck out of here.

Followers of (((Levi Smith))) need to leave. (((Levi))) and friends spread disinformation because he wants his Holla Forums news twitter to be the only one, competition is bad goy.

This is why you're so easy to spot, retards.

Soros money ends up in some strange places.

Everyone knows Soros funded Antifa on behalf of the Rothschilds.

Any word if they got another site up yet?

Prove it kike.

He has no proof. He didn't even choose a good number. 160 million isn't that much for Trump. Also, I'm sure Soros doesn't care about that amount compared against the billion he lost when Trump won.

Oy vey, I too got this GIYUS hasbara call to arms to swarm this thread and haven;t bothered reading a word of the comments either, there are no proofs!
See:

From there you can follow up the chain, but you're lying kikes doing what you al;ways do which is gaslight the goy and try and maintain the lie that voting ZOG is somehow good for the goy

See:

From there you can follow up the chain, but you're lying kikes doing what you always do which is gaslight the goy and try and maintain the lie that voting ZOG is somehow good for the goy

>Clearly wants to focus on Trump while this is a thread about (((polreport))) acting like faggots over news everyone knows already

Gas yourself kike. Also OP is a faggot

I made a statement about Trumps age-old links and connections to the jewish agitator Soros and backed it up, it was fact and is easily proven. It is highly relevant when discussing one of the key players in the social engineering of our society is in bed with the man people here hoped would resolve this problem, he can;t because he is part of the machine.

Then a gaggle of kikes came along as they always do and accused me of lying and even saying I never shown any proof, I simply addressed the lying kikes telling lies ITT.
If you wan't to attack one head of the hydra, it's worthless if you ignore all the other heads attached to the same beast.

Which is what you are trying to do here.

Soros is to the problem as Sheldon Adelson and Kissinger are, they are all entwined left & right, working against the goy.

There is no D&C when my sole target is the kikes manipulating the narrative.

Polite sage, cos I am only responding to an irritating cunt trying to detract from the point.

you will never be white

Kvetch.

Fucks sake, what the fuck is wrong with people?
OF FUCKING COURSE HE HAS YOU IMBECILE, HE'S FUCKING SOROS!

Thank god there are still folks here who aren't completely fucking retarded.

This tbh. But why do you keep saging? There wasn't factual and verifiable proof of it before. Now there is. Not that it makes a difference.

twitter.com/polNewsInfinity

Exactly.
If you needed more 'factual and verifiable proof' of fucking George Soros funding groups like antifa, I don't even know what to say to you.

They have absolutely nothing. Always, without exception, every single time some (((social media))) faggot says they have explosive information that they'll release in (x) amount of time, they're just being lying attention whores and they never deliver.

You must be robots responding. As this is the very information they promised.

WEW

Pretty sure we've already had a thread about this, and Twitterfags are too retarded to know you don't threaten to leak shit, YOU JUST FUCKING LEAK IT.

Nice first reply trying to change the subject.

and they talked it up and got kicked in the dick, instead of just fucking releasing it. It never ends, these stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid fucking faggots.
IF YOU HAVE INFO, DON'T FUCKING BRAG ABOUT IT, JUST RELEASE IT YOU STUPID CUCKS

Care to point where that stack of shit proves that Soros funded antifa? You know he does, I know he does, but there needs to be a smoking gun. Where's the smoking gun?

What I've noticed is the KIKE faggot Levi (a Jew name for an oven dodgers grandson) didn't like the competition. PolNewsInfinity is very much the Jew narrative of the Chan's, another layer of control.

Did you see the epic threads that polreport would post, then Levi starts doing the same. Ironic. I mean, polreport was likely another shill also, but it was interesting to see how the twitter Jew Levi (who works with the posobiec network and likely is paid by them) reacted to competing narrative. polreport claimed 1488, and the Jew shreeked. Id bet whoever polreport was, was someone who knows Levi (ex boyfriend perhaps?)

I've always wondered about this. cuckchan seem to accept Levi, and don't even realize its one of the oldest Jewish names, thus they support a Jew lol.

According to google

Maybe its shills working for Levi, posting fake support in order to give his narrative some legitimacy

Hmmm

How about fuck this faggot and his hyping - I can do it in a second - at least for Australian antifa.

Go ahead and check the backgrounds of the people on this list:
github.com/plumi/plumi.app/blob/master/docs/CONTRIBUTORS.txt
You should notice how incestuous these people are regarding their projects and their businesses. The reason for this is because you are looking at a list of a group that at least includes numerous members of the Anarchist collective Compcoll, based in Melbourne and associated with the ASF-M. You only have to go as far as Lowenthal to find the money trail.

apc.org/en/blog/towards-engagemedia-strategic-plan
engagemedia.org/annual-reports/EngageMediaAnnualReport0506.pdf/view?searchterm=annual report 2005

And before anyone tries to claim no association between Lowenthal, his platform and anarchism, here is a post made by Lowenthal himself advocating for an anarchist politically.
engagemedia.org/Members/nowaypro/videos/Shifting_the_Burden_-_Clip_1_-_29.10.08.mp4/view

Toscano is himself also associated with ASF-M and MAC. Forgot to add this into the previous post.

Guys, isn't it totally fucking obvious that george soros contributes to all these lefty causes through hundreds of various far-left organizations he donates to (and ostensibly controls through veto power) who then donate to other more controversial groups and people…

Funding shareblue is funding antifa. All these far left groups are essentially one and the same. As long as their is a hierarchical organization that these groups can control they will ultimately be controlled by soros and his ilk. It's only when they go off the reservation, like BLM has done recently, and lose their hierarchical power structure that the Left and Soros will abandon them.

Cuckchan love Jews, and Levi of polnewsinfinity is the biggest faggot Jew of them all.

He really likes controlling nutrition

>all these fucking (((Levi Smith))) shills

The holahoax is obvious too but that doesn't mean concrete, undeniable proof is in any way stupid or a waste of time.

What makes everyone think Soros is the only rich Jew funding Antifa?

It's weird that no one ever mentions the YUGE dump of leaked Soros documents. It looks like the original site is down
soros.dcleaks.com/
but I can't imagine all the info was combed. Was it shoah'd and memoryholed that hard? There was reporting done on it at the time
riskbasedsecurity.com/2016/08/dc-leaks-little-known-site-dumps-data-on-george-soros/
archive.is/bLMAo
bLMAo
thenewatlas.org/2016/08/soros-leaks-welcome-to-astroturf-factory.html
archive.is/7sZPf

All the evidence is (probably) there, but—even if the entire complex network of thinktanks, NGOs, and front companies could be distilled into concentrated memes—fucking normalfags still wouldn't give a fuck. Is the US going to prosecute him?

>Soros Might Have Funded Antifa
Nigger we weren't born yesterday.

One America News mentions Soros just about every day. Problem is, few peopel are aware they exist. They are currently airing
“America Under Siege: Antifa”, which 
Due to depending on corprate outlets such as fox, cnn & network garbage for "news",
Most people are clueless.

No shit. That's what I thought from day one.

Might want to make a new thread on that for those who forgot and for the newfags.Never hurts to have new eyes on it.