RE 1.5 & REmake 2

Are there any ideas or concepts they could take from RE 1.5 and put into the Resident Evil 2 remake project? The whole "custom armor with wear and tear" sounds neat.

Will they give it the Platinum "touch"?
Lately, they've not been so hot.

I'm actually interested in what they'll do with RE7. I mean, it's not exactly what I was expecting but it feels like a return to the survival horror form at least. Revelations 2 also seemed to as well in some respects.

So hopefully, the RE2 Remake will at least be more inclined to a survival horror atmosphere than another action jackson summer blockbuster style.

The only thing I'm concerned about is that really Resident Evil 2's story has already been technically remade indirectly. You had the Darkside Chronicles remake of the game's plot. You also had Operation Raccoon City. With RE1, they just had to remake the director's cut and add a few new elements. But the RE2 remake might need more.

They better include native fucking door skip this time. Even the original PC version has it, there's no excuse this time.

I doubt they'll have any doors

My biggest hope content wise is that they add in stuff from 1.5. Locations, characters, etc.

I'd be okay with an Elza Walker costume for Claire, really.

the definition of cancer

I really wouldn't mind a different take on the police station. To be honest, the old look they were going for felt much spookier to me. As far as characters, I think it would be nice if they added an opportunity to save Marvin and maybe bring back the Roy character.

If nothing else, some better tying in of 2 & 3 would be nice. Maybe have Leon meet Jill?

isn't it just going to be like REmake, except for RE2? like, they might add Crimson Heads again, but what else are you expecting?

I want spider mutants
Because

Never realized that Ezla/Claire is actually a dyke. Really makes sense you know.

Expanded areas to explore in the Police Station, maybe more cops and civilian npcs just to see them be zombie chowder, they added Lisa Trevor in the REmake, so they need to some more spooky bosses alongside Mr. X and G-Birkin.

Also, more fucking HUNK, because he was supposed to have a game set where he's on a mission to kill Umbrella turncoats and recover the T+G virus in Spencer Rain, which became RE Dead Aim, which also was a prototype with its over the head shoulder camera for RE 4.

-but of course she is, my Sherry-shipping demands it.

stop this lesbian shit

Agreed, it's funnier and cuter to think of her trying to get in Leon's pants and Claire thinking it's his fault

Underage please get the fuck out

i think it's a given that Capcom won't just go for a graphical update this time. They'll likely want to add all sorts of shit to it.

That's why i am afraid they'll botch it.
I am preparing for the worst, if they did RE2 remake right after REmake with the same team i would be excited, but with today's Crapcom i am sure they will ruin this masterpiece.

I just figure if they're going to add shit to it rather than making it just a graphical update with some more polished mechanics, they may as well do something fans of the series might actually be interested in seeing. Some stuff from RE1.5, or even just finishing RE1.5 might be more interesting than just doing what we saw before with the first game's remake.

Even RE1's remake wasn't just solely better graphics, there were some additions in content and gameplay like extra files, Lisa Trevor, etc.

The problem, like I said, with RE2 is that unlike RE1, we've already kinda seen a graphical update of RE2 through stuff like Darkside Chronicles, and since it is following REmake, simply being a graphical update may not be enough of a selling point, even for longtime fans

Shes not supposed to be a lesbian, shes supposed to be a countrygal as thanks to his bro tough guy attitude, or atleast what japs think that would look like.

No, she's clearly a lesbian.

I would like there to be a fart button.

You use it like a fear meter releaser otheewise your characters will shit their pants in fear. But the zombies and tyrant can hear your farts so you can also to silent but deadlies so you press the button gently thay way they can't hear it but they could smell it.

This will add a layer of fear and tension to a true playr letting them immerse themselves into the full experience.

In particularly tense situations the player may get a jump scare like the licker bursting through the window. If the player hadn't been moderating their fear meter they will shit their pants. Having shitty pants will lure all the monsters to you by the smells sp you have to nos vhamge your clothes and this is how we will implement all the clothing differences and armor stuff that was originally planned.

All female characters designed by Japan are lesbians by default. It's an actual survival trait, even in hellscape settings crawling with zombies everywhere.

What a shit-tier fetish you have.

/ll/ needs to leave.

If this video is anything to go by some of the folks who worked on the original titles still work at Capcom.

Likely wouldn't feel the same without dank controls.

Hey isn't the guy in the white t-shirt Donte?

Or should I say Loen Nakednen