WHAT THE FUCK IS HER PROBLEM?

?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uaEED
archive.is/vHuoV
twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/950036099149287424
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/uaEED

She needs her Jewish offspring to marry Oprah's kinfolk, and maybe "muh vagina" sarcasm

American men are fucked.

She's a New York Socialite and East Coast liberal. Remember something, her, Chelsea Clinton, and Paris Hilton all grew up together. She's no different than any of these rich, spoiled thots except that her dad made her work for a living and behave herself in public.

shes a woman, every decision is based off emotion.

His inability to notice that his daughter is trash is a clear cut sign that Trump is fucking stupid and not redpilled at all. Steve Bannon was right when he said his kids are trash. That triggered Trump's vagina real hard. Anyways, say it with me folks: One Term President.

It's funny how she's the one who's alright now. She supports Trump's right wing policies more than his own daughter.

Push "Oprah" to deny Shillary a 2020 re-bid, DNC is a dead party with no candidates, 4D chess really

Get this: the ebin nazis on Holla Forums are now immediately banned if they as much address the problem that Trump is bossed around by his jewish convert daughter and her israeli husband (((Kushner))). The denial is as strong as in the center mass of reddit.

Damn, I knew you yankees were some dumb cowards but things like this make me happy that you're dying like flies.

Commies not welcome here either tbqh.

Big if true

Holla Forums is controlled by jews.

They're now currently working on taking over Breitbart too, we're reliving the Bush Jr years where kikes hijacked the right for their agenda.

It's just one of those extremely superficial gestures of "we're not enemies! America! Hurrah! Unity!" It's not deep or thought out or worth making a thread about. Also,

in your imagination? White births are growing in our country right now, where the fuck do you fags come up with this shit?

when does that ever fuckin happen?

Ivanka is the one shilling for intervention in the Mid East, that's a lot more than superficial gesture.

more like white women squeezing out shitskin births

44 dimensional chess huh my fellow DACApede?

I was talking about the tweet you spaz

Kikes paid Kushner $30 million before Israel trip

archive.is/vHuoV

statistically speaking racemixing has never been normal in the united states, even today you'll find cities and rural areas both segregate themselves along ethnic lines

Men and women coming together? Traitorous cunt! Equality diminishes the value of women! Only when the Patriarchy is utterly dismantled may men come crawling back and ask for equality. And then after a thousand years we may, may, be giving it to them. Ivanka has shown with her tweet everybody where her true loyalties lie: With trump and the white male misogynist racists keeping women and minorities under their oppressive jackbooted heels.

lol

two non-politicians winning back to back elections would really say something about the state of the system, even if it has to be a black woman, it's better than the alternatives from the DNC, Debbie Wassermancuntz or Pocahontas

POUND METOO

I live in a rural area in the south and can tell you the lines have broken down substantially in the past decade, white high school girls don't even care anymore to be seen dragging their negro boy toys around town anymore

Holla Forums is even more censored than reddit and twitter. It's that turkroach pedophiles little playground to shill for Trump while raking in the Kushner $$. Too bad for him his antics totally obliterated the user base and everyone openly hates him now. There's a sticky right now made by the mods and stickied before even the 1st reply, just to shill for Trump.

>>>Holla Forums11127583

All red states are far more racially integrated than blue states. Dems are the real racists and shit.

So do I. The statistics and my own experience says the opposite of what you're saying. You see coalburners and assume that's an accurate representation of what's going on.

like hell they are, there are still black neighborhoods and white neighborhoods with little to no crossover

If you see any at all that's indicative of a problem

maybe shes oprahs eskimo sister

Do you think Jared watched as Big Harv bent Ivanka over and jammed Little Harv into her repeatedly?

Why do both Holla Forums and Holla Forums pretend people voted Trump to get rid of the jews and now are being betrayed? Why are both Holla Forumss being controlled by the same puppeteer?

She's with Jared and I'm with Ivanka and if you're not then you're anti-Trump shareblue shill

Holla Forums just got hooked on the immigration thing, I remember my fraternity brothers chanting "BUILD THE WALL" over and over again because it seemed like a bolt statement, but then Trump endorsed DACA which made all of that null and void. I actually know several illegals I wanted to get deported but now I can't. Jews have more to do with his foreign policy choices like attacking Assad and pushing for Iranian destabilization, which added insult to injury. Leftypol endorsed fucking Bernie Sanders like most college liberals, who thought Trump was literally Hitler which just made him sound cooler to everyone who wasn't a limpwrited faggot, so leftypol was always wrong on that measure.

Your brain sounds busted.

FUCK YOU

Have fun kissing a kike's ass.

DACA as Trump proposes is legal, screened migration within demographic maintenance limits. Which is what he promised. He never promised a fucking etno-state. Throughout his campaign, legal migrants were touted as his supporters because they supported legal migration.

Some times it seems like some people only saw far-left anti-trump propaganda calling him hitler and believed it, but positively.

That's not what DACA is retard, it's for the "dreamers" who considered too young to be deported, the key aspect of it is that a certain part of the demographic that was planned on being deported once they entered a certain age can now stay. It's sad when you pretend to know things you don't know about, I have to constantly hear this shit from both sides, on the news and around lots of different groups of people. Everyone is aware of the legal migration thing, that was never apart of his campaign to deport legal migrants.

Deporting dreamers is cuntish and pointless.

You have to go back Pedro.

I don't care if you think it's "cuntish" I just want as many spics out of my country as I can get out because I want my country to remain white. It's obviously not pointless because we're talking about hundreds of thousands of illegals that were going to be deported. I actually had a list of them in my area I was going to personally contact ICE and watch them leave. I'll have my ethno-state by any means I can get it, without ethnic solidarity I will become a stranger in my own goddamn country.

Like I said, Trump is not your etno-state guy. No point in deluding yourself.

Nobody ever thought he was hitler except retarded leftists. Nobody was ever deluded about Trump in respect to that, only DACA and his foreign policy. Your preconceptions of what pro-Trump people are is as stupid as your understanding of DACA. I really hope you're not an American.

Go learn what DACA is before you open your mouth.

I supposed it's like Robert Downey Jr. syndrome, she's been through shit so she knows what's bad for society. Or at least I'd like to think that she's genuinely redpilled and not just doing it for attention.

The Don PROMISED us he will kill every nigger jew and leftist in america, kid, only shills disagree, so…. reported.

Trump isn't right wing.

What I want to know is where everyone went.

If you were meant to know then you would know. Enjoy kikefy.

I know of one place but it's become more of a social hub. The obvious place is stormer but I would hope 8/pol/ inhabitants were smart enough not to go there considering it's run by a race mixer and his web master is clearly a jew.

Away from the second coming of r/the_donald,

Where's that?

Give me a throw away e-mail and I'll tell you but I'm not posting it public.

sounds sketch

I still don't miss Hillary

Just doing her fathers bidding I'm sure.

lol I love how these guys are all like "noooo da jewwws da jewwwws we gotta stop em!"

What happened to the last leader that said that?

He killed so many kikes and commies his name alone still keeps you up at night and you see him in everyone you encounter.

I guess Kushner has decided to back Oprah in 2020

Hollywood is just living in fantasy. Let them have their delusions. Keep in mind, this was at a ceremony where the film industry awards itself, and its only one of dozens of yearly awards for this same useless industry.

and the rest of the family too . . .

See guys?
This is what judaism does to you.

twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/950036099149287424

(((they))) didn't even take it down and pretend it was a mistake.

:^)
Pure coincidence!

This would seem to prove the guy right.

Nixon said some stuff against the kikes & he was removed.

And that doesn't prove them right?

He just doesn't want newfags there.

The one that's fond of a certain anime?