New Vita Thread

"REV UP HER ENGINE" Edition

WHATCHA:

And most importantly, are you still having fun?

Upcoming games: iplaypsvita.com/upcoming-ps-vita-games-2016/

Gitgud Group: gitgud.io/groups/InfinityVita

Previous Threads: pastebin.com/6eVxEzpu

First-Time Buyer's FAQ: pastebin.com/fb6MSKwx

Vita Wallpapers:ultraimg.com/album/2ch

Other urls found in this thread:

vitaplayer.co.uk/playstation-vita-ps3-ps4-cross-buy-guide/
mega.nz/#!iMViXDDZ!sm7ra0JFr0oYFuddEQ0OKTQKGOPFb2NIp_LZXOrpqnI
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=848511
darkreading.com/risk-management/nsa-surveillance-can-penetrate-vpns/d/d-id/1110996
bestvpn.com/blog/6484/the-nsa-prism-scandal-and-how-vpn-can-and-cannot-help/
please
businessinsider.com/prism-spying-program-nsa-fbi-mine-data-yahoo-facebook-google-2013-6
politico.com/tipsheets/morning-cybersecurity/2016/08/how-the-fbi-and-nsa-investigate-breaches-215634
nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2013/06/08/us-uses-nsa-fbi-prism-program-to-snoop-on-everything-and-everybody/
copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shift_(company)
hackinformer.com/2016/09/08/psvita-pstv-memory-card-slot-research-board/
wololo.net/2016/08/09/manually-update-ps-vita-firmware-3-60/
playstation.com/en-us/support/system-updates/ps-vita/#flashdrive
tieba.baidu.com/p/4775150435
iplaypsvita.com/2016/09/06/drive-girls-announced-for-the-ps-vita/
archive.is/g2ztj
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/09/11/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-9132016/
archive.is/FBpff
wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=46339
playstationlifestyle.net/2013/10/25/sony-is-comfortable-saying-the-playstation-store-will-update-at-2pm-pst5pm-est-every-tuesday-in-north-america/
mega.nz/#!HhgXjBaB!FsLEKA3OSc0O4TSy3STfuiQGACvI-GI84jP4IZDPy6k
imgur.com/a/h6ikJ
gematsu.com/2016/09/digimon-world-next-order-coming-west-ps4-early-2017
archive.is/MY5QH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So how good is the Vita Piracy thing? I have a 64g memory card and my first run vita is sitting at 3.60. I keep hearing shit about save files fucking up and what not. How easy is it to do? Would I be able to have more than one game loaded or would i have to do it one by one?

It is very easy to do: just navigate the henkaku site in your vita and let it install Molecular Shell. After that you just load on VPKs (either through the open source content manager or FTP) and install them, then they play as if normal games.

To add to what said, an earlier version had issues with save corruption, but it's supposed to be fixed now.

God Eater Resurrection. Did they change the lines in the game? It's bugging me for some reason, since don't remember Burst so irritating.

Shitloads. Omega Labyrinth, Nights of Azure and the XBlaze games off the top of my head right now.

Bought Persona 4, and picked up Borderlands 2 at a yard sale cheap. I got it for collection purposes than actually play. I can't imagine it runs well. Considered getting Oddworld Strangers Wrath.

I haven't tried GE online, is it alive?

Project Diva X. I finished all the Cloud Prisms the first go round, now they want me to do it all again just to unlock the Final medley. At least you only need 900k per Cloud Prism. That aside, playing some NDS roms.
My copy of MeiQ, for Compile Heart to get their heads out of their asses and to give us Moe Crystal and Genkai Tokki in english.
nothing, saving up money for now.

Video Games.

Video Gaems!

Poor.

>Fun
;_;

Finishing up Cold Steel 1 so I can start the sequel. Also playing GTA: Chinatown Wars and The Last Blade 2 periodically.

Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Mystery Chronicle One Way Heroics
Genkai Tokki in English
Tokyo Xanadu

Pre-ordered;
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death
Exist Archive
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni
Neo Atlas 1469

Possibly buying a 2nd vita purely for piracy and the eventual emulators.

Yeah it's all good.

Also has anyone else had this problem with PS+? My sub doesn't expire for another year but my games expire this month. before people go >paying for PS+, I keep getting the card PS+ subs and PSN cards as gifts. I also have 93 dollars in my PSN wallet because of this.

Trails of Cold Steel II, IA/VT, MeiQ
That fucking 2 Vita cart game to come out. That shit is just too interesting to NOT check out.
Nothing right now. Saving up some money right now, though I have the Yomawari: Night Alone LE pre-ordered.

So i should be buying one tomorrow, if i can only afford one game with a memory card what should i go for? I'm leaning to P4 or FFX/X-2 since i love jrpgs. Maybe gal gun double peace if i really want to make it awkward for the clerk.

and does anyone know what ps3/ps4 games are cross compatible or even cross buy? i know my PS1 digital collection will play but what about things like Peace Walker HD? and didn't shovel knight and minecraft do this in some capacity?

I am ready for your bullying.

When you say one game with a memory card do you mean a 32 or 64gb memory card? If you don't I recommend putting that game money towards that.

Trails of Cold Steel is a good option too

Honestly, I'd hold off on buying a Vita if I were you, assuming you're financially in dire straits. At the very least, wait for the piracy scene to get better organized. If you're mostly worried that it will eventually be harder to find Vitas on lower FWs, then maybe just buy that one if it's cheap and avoid buying games or memory cards. A microsd adaptor is supposedly being planned for, so if you can find Vita bundled with 16 GB of memory, that ought to tide you over for the coming months. If you can't find one with at least 8 GB, then you really might have to spring for a 32 or 64 GB one.

Well, I found this, if it means anything:
vitaplayer.co.uk/playstation-vita-ps3-ps4-cross-buy-guide/

Any game bought for the PSP is playable on the Vita by a native emulator.

New vita bundles ship with FW that was current when they were bundled and new PSTVs ship at 3.35 unless the bundles are suddenly purchased away or raise in price it'll be fine 95% of the time to wait.

Oh wait, I'm retarded. Peace Walker HD, being the PS3 version, would not work on the Vita.

Just got a Vita TV from Walmart for $20. Why are they selling them a hell of a lot cheaper than everyone else? Or is everyone else scalping them for over $50?

Walmart doesn't want to carry Vita TVs. The Vita is a niche market (in the US). Walmart is a mass consumer shopping center for Chinese Goods. The two are not compatible.

b-but i can still play shovel knight, right?

Was playing Seven Pirates, but just not really getting into it. It's still introducing new mechanics though, so maybe it'll pick up soon.

Life to slow down so I can get around to checking out this Henkaku shit. Otherwise, Gundam Breaker 3, and whenever it deigns to release, SRW V.

Got Demon Gaze 2 preordered, but I think that's it Vita wise for releases this year.

I'm probably the only person who cares, so most likely not, and considering my physical location, I could most likely get it cheaper than you. Thanks though.

I just got a VitaTV which I'm going to keep on HENkaku while my regular Vita stays pure.

Did I miss any neat homebrew these last few days?

No shit they actually sell them for $20

They probably have had them since the thing came out and are just trying to get rid of them at this point. Even Amazon US has then for 45$ which is way below the original selling price (even accounting for "age").

Every Wal-mart I've been in since the thing came out they always sell them for $20. Yet I've never seen one sell memory cards or games for the thing. With how cheap it is it makes you wonder how much the thing actually cost to manufacture.

Also is piracy for the Vita TV the same as regular Vita?

I'm gonna attempt to dump BulletGirls on my dusty PSTV.

Any interest?

Yes

It seems to have been dumped correctly. Let me test it first.

Looks like it works. How i do i go about sharing it?

The most effective way seems to be to make a torrent and upload to Nyaa.

O-oh…not what I expected.

My Vita TV is on 3.55 and the newest updade is 3.61. How do I get the firmware to 3.60?

Project Diva X comes with FW 3.60

Uploaded it to Mega instead because fuck Nyaa.

mega.nz/#!iMViXDDZ!sm7ra0JFr0oYFuddEQ0OKTQKGOPFb2NIp_LZXOrpqnI

Zip password: Vivian James

That's fine for this one, but keep in mind if you rip other games that people have been having problems getting anything 1.5 GB or bigger due to some bullshit the Mega guys put in.

Honest question: how lewd is your vita wallpaper?

Not very, I'm using the theme that came with The Last Blade 2

You have to install some add on for bigger files.
I just dislike nyaa

Anyway. Enjoy user.

Not at all, I've been using the theme that came with Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain for that comfy ass music

Fair enough, just giving a heads up. Thanks.

Unf fuck yeah Ridge Racer

I really hope this ends up as the transformers game we all wanted but never god. It looks like it's just going to be a lame racing game where the women resemble the cars, though. Oh well.

Reiko Nagase best vidya girl of all time.

Any progress being made on that SD card adapter?

Fucking sucks indeed.
Whatever happened to that Play Asia thing where you could email them with request for English asia releases?

Amazing how the Vita can have so many lewds without actually having 18+ sexual content. Really makes you think.

You better ask in the piracy thread. Everyone here is a bootlicker who are more than happy to hand over shekels to their Nip masters

Play Asia is not a publisher; they don't decide that. That was all marketing.

As far as I know it's still around, though I don't think anything has come out of it yet. Play Asia is just passing along suggestions to publishers with that anyway. Moe Crystal getting the English language pulled out at the last minute seems odd, I can only assume Sony is to blame.

It's still going on, it's mostly just play-asia collecting data for publishers show there is a market for games that may not get localized.

It's pretty much; "hey you know that asia release you're planning? You should slap english text in there for extra sales."

Somewhere i'm hoping Play Asian is testing the waters to branch out to localisation with that campaign.

Though i dont see what Sony would have to do with it. I doubt their Asian branch would give a shit.

im using a picture of a thicc dinosaur lady resting her huge tits on a beach as wallpaper

Sony was handling the Asia versions of Moe Chronicle and Crystal. I can only assume they decided to drop the English subs because they're allergic to money. I swear Sony, Nintendo, and MS are in a contest to see who can make the worst decisions during a console cycle.

best be t rex no kanojo.

Its not. And I cant go changing it because it matches the face plate.

Liam pls go.

The fact you can even post this on page 7, shows there's no moderation on Holla Forums. Still, tokomon, good taste.

~
How to Start in the 8ch Demon's Crown Guild:
Get any copy of the game, PCSE00019 or other,
Create a dummy PSN accoount, the dumber the better.
Beat the 9 bosses: Defeat the interdimensional monster known as the Gazer
Go to Stables or the Magic Gate, press [START] or deal with prompt.

Prefered levels: 15-20

^Do correct. I find no evidence yet that one can create a level 15 character [w/15 Skill Points] base for online modes. The Amnesia Elixer only resets your skill points minus Deep Pockets at the Adv. Guild, which is no real downside.

This. There are people working on an Android-PS Vita ABI. It's not emulation, since you are running ARM on ARM, but it needs a compability layer. However, getting a NetBSD phone,tablet,laptop,etc. is even more simple, as this is the kernel base.

Why? Because Vita's are technically obsolete, and Sony can eliminate PSN altogether. Hundred of online players, gone.

What happened to Nyaa?
Mega is a bad choice either way.

K! If you find someone else that does tell me. I don't think Atlus fucked up that time.

Recall to provide a P2P magnet, in the very case Mega pulls

Dumped it on Nyaa anyway due to low traffic here.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=848511

Whats wrong with Mega? Their a hell of a lot better then many of those shady add plastered file dumps that give my anti virus a fit when i visit them.

m8, if you want to attract anyone, you need to info dump.

My street x tekken upload, which was somehow not approved using the bugmenot account, had plenty of instructions.

-1-1
-requires propietary JS
-no way to resume downloads, or part download
-logs IP addresses of uploader & registrant
-locked to one server: no redundancy
Should I go on?

pomf

TBH i dont give a shit about any of that. Beats retarded capcha's, enforced delays, infected adds or other shitty schemes to get you to buy some bullshit premium account.

And if you pirate shit without a VPN you are doing it wrong so who cares about their logs.

pomf

darkreading.com/risk-management/nsa-surveillance-can-penetrate-vpns/d/d-id/1110996
bestvpn.com/blog/6484/the-nsa-prism-scandal-and-how-vpn-can-and-cannot-help/
please use archive.is/tech-policy/2013/08/nsas-internet-taps-can-find-systems-to-hack-track-vpns-and-word-docs/
businessinsider.com/prism-spying-program-nsa-fbi-mine-data-yahoo-facebook-google-2013-6
politico.com/tipsheets/morning-cybersecurity/2016/08/how-the-fbi-and-nsa-investigate-breaches-215634
nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2013/06/08/us-uses-nsa-fbi-prism-program-to-snoop-on-everything-and-everybody/
copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf

I'll give you a while to read/scan these, to comprehend the implications which exist.

Then wonder why I use TOR.

Piratefags have their own thread.

I give as much of a shit as the NSA does about people pirating weeb games for Vita

Speaking of Exist Archive, has Aksys released any western trailers yet aside from the one with the game's opening FMV (which didn't have the original Japanese music)? Still a bit leery of it considering it's Aksys; hoping they do a Muramasa Rebirth tier job of things, but given the standards of [CURRENT YEAR] for localization, some pre-release English sample screenshots or video that could be compared against the Japanese original or something would probably go a good way towards showing what sort of quality they might be going for with it as opposed to ordering it blind.

Not sure about PS4 games directly, but from what I hear, you can download PS2 classics for the PS4 and at least some should be able to be played with the Vita through remote play. They've currently got Dark Cloud 2, Okage: Shadow King, Rogue Galaxy, and Wild Arms 3 playable that way as far as JRPGs go.

Speaking of Wild Arms 3:
What the fuck Sony, do you not even care enough about a series you own to even double check terminology in writing a blurb, or did spellchecking fuck it up? It's "Drifters." The game itself can tell you that, hell even wikipedia or Wild Arms wiki could tell you that. They make it sound like some sort of Mad Max game.

Apparently Playasia said they're just as disappointed that it's not being cleared for an English translation.

I'm considering getting a Vita soon. Anything I should know beforehand, and what's considered a reasonable price for a vita nowadays anyway?

The fact that whoever made that couldn't keep the the formatting/sizes for the images cohesive irks me.

Anyhow, keep in mind that memory cards are a bit pricy compared to how much space you're actually getting with them; even the 16 GB one will run about $30-40 is not on sale, at least last I checked. Also, Vita save files are tied to the game data, so if you want to back up your saves to your PC, you have to backup the games as well (and some can range upwards of 3 GB or more).

I originally got IA/VT at launch around a year ago - for whatever reason I was in just the right mood to plat it over the last few days. I definitely got my money's worth.

Where would I find save files for games. I want to transfer saves from my Vita>PC>Vita TV.

Saves are inside the games, you have to back up the entire game.

Does a picture of Red from pokemon stomping on Gold's crotch count as lewd?

user, they actually aren't.

Fairly sexy. This is my 3.60 Vita, My 3.61 Vita isn't quite as lewd. I wish I had sexier ones for this Vita though.

Jesus christ who made this list

I believe that some games are different from others. I know that Muramasa saves games on the cart. Other games Saves games to your memory card and are tied to your account like Dragons Crown. I just don't know here at on the memory card I would find the saves.

DJ Max Technica Tune also saves on the cart.

I seriously believe the Vita's obnoxious save system was made just to get people to buy PS+ to backup their saves.

I know that you can back up your saves directly to your PS3 or PC but for some reason I keep on getting asked to update my firmware on the Vita's Content Manager app.

Well, probably someone that doesn't like (or was catering it toward people that don't like) fanservice, given what the header says. Also, going off the filesize, probably someone not from here, given we've got 8 MB to work with for image posting here.

Is there a vita game with good active combat? I try GE2 and it suck so bad with lazy production value. Its worst than Freedom Wars which makes you wonder why because it was made by the same company. I clocked in around 100+ hours on both FW and SSDelta but I'm already sick playing GE2 with just 20 hours of playtime.
I'm eyeing senran kagura and attack on titan but not sure if the combat is good.

You can but it doesn't *just* back up the save data if you do that. It backs up patches + any DLC as well if you do that. Or worse the entire goddamn game its its a digital title.

uh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shift_(company)

Senran Kagura is fun but its combat isnt anything to write home about.

You can try the Ninja Gaiden games or Tales of Hearts R if your looking something more RPGish. Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment isnt half bad either if you have the patience to fully figure out the combat system with all its ins and outs.

oh, well then

Also to prevent exploits on the same level as the PSP.

Inconveniencing their users sure paid off huh?

fucking hell, I'm so fucking glad this website hasn't been "discovered" yet

Then let me rephrase it for a retard like you.
DMCA is the protection that allows copyright holders to takedown any publication of work that is similar to their own, thus having the ability to ban files across internet using the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) as their passage.
The FBI is the USA based executioner of the, that takes down networks, servers, even works of art because it is deemed similar to a request a copyright holder claims.
The FBI has had access to NSA's PRISM surveillance program for a year now, to be able to effectively take down multiple networks, including VPNs who are administering transmissions of copyrighted material.
Since the USA is in the WIPO, if you live in a WIPO signed country, the FBI can effectively report their findings to one countries your VPN connection lies, and shut you down.
Never mind the fact that if you do live in the USA, you are connecting to a VPN to download something, even if externally, you are bound by USA rulings like the DMCA, so calling your ISP is faster.

So again retard, a VPN will not save you. Not even TOR, as recording the time of transmission is enough to find out who connected where.

Apologies for my tangential rant.

I can replicate your image in html, and save myself 500KB. Assuming you want images as well, I can still beat 838.59 KB.

neat!

I have none. Should I have one? The 3.07 PCH-1001 has a weird pic of a newborn.

Does that version already have the GB3 DLC that was released for the English version day 0?

It came with a voucher for some DLC, if that's what you're asking.

How playable is this game without knowing a lick of Moonrune?

Very. Objectives are pretty easy to figure out with some trail and error.

I wonder why you use tor when you're so bad at staying anonymous. Even just from the stupid arguments I've had with you I've learned personal information about you, and if I was FBI it wouldn't be hard to learn everything I want because you treat every post like a blog.

Ninja gaiden is fun but there's one thing that I always hated in a hack and slash game, its when you fight in a tight close space and the camera is locked. Always ruin the mood for me. Tales of Heart R combat is fun but not really challenging and the weird thing is that the camera always turn to the side (like fighting game) and it makes the combat looks 2D. SAO:HF have MMO combat, I dont need to say more.

Right now I'm playing Crolixleur Sigma to quench my thirst for active combat. A really great indie game with top tier production. But for some reason, nobody really talks about. Its fun and challenging, great combat and have top tier production value BUT, its really bare bones and get repetitive real fast still clocked in about 100+ hours

DLC doesn't work on different region account

He uses Tor because otherwise he wouldn't be so fucking COOL

I bought that when it launch but I got caught up with other games and never touched it.

I should really start it tomorrow

So, being the trophywhore I am, I'm trying to plat Gal Gun. Has anyone else managed to beat Ekoro or Kurona perfect yet and have tips? I just have no clue how to not take any damage, they just shoot way too many projectiles.

Correction: I thought it was an SD adapter but actually wasn't.
hackinformer.com/2016/09/08/psvita-pstv-memory-card-slot-research-board/

wololo.net/2016/08/09/manually-update-ps-vita-firmware-3-60/
playstation.com/en-us/support/system-updates/ps-vita/#flashdrive

Not very.

Already got his shit figured out hours ago fam. Thanks for the spoon feeding anyways

Just Bought Trillion and Dungeon Travelers 2

What am I in for Holla Forums?

Why the fuck would you buy games if you don't know what they are? Are you intentionally being retarded? Is this bait?

How can you not know if a game is good without playing it?

Anons impulse buying is nothing new, sadly. Plenty of Holla Forums threads over the years with the same premise (and at times wording). At least he didn't make a separate thread to ask.

Watch gameplay footage or read reviews from people with similar interests, you know normal shit before dropping money?

But there is even less of a reason to do that when piracy is used in place of demos

user that's retarded.

No user, I just looked at a game and went WOW TRILLION! THIS IS OBVIOUSLY RATED TRILLION OUT OF 10 and didn't look up what the game was or anything…

Answer the question or don't, it's that simple. Why bitch about another someone else's decision at that point? It's done, you can't undo the buy because you said "that's dum". You're wasting your time.

While this is valid, Dungeon Travelers 2 has long-since had a demo up and available on PSN that let's you ride out the first two chapters more or less—plenty of room to get a feel for the game.

Picking up tips from other anons is cool n'all, but it never beats first-hand experience, which at least DT2 provides.

I haven't gotten to my copy of Trillion, yet. It'll be a while, yet.

Oh geez I had no idea watching gameplay was an opinion.

Next you'll tell me you're incapable of hearing another person's opinion without instantly using it as your own.

There are several ways to undo a purchase that isn't digital. Bitching about somebody else's choices doesn't do anything but make them think about how retarded they are next time they want to do so.

Dungeon Travelers 2 is literally a dungeon crawler with 2 Heart characters.

Trillion is a waifu raiser with SRPG bullshit.

If you didn't know they were like that before you bought them you will hate both. If you did they are competent examples of their genre.

Nowhere did I say that watching gameplay was an opinion, don't pull stupid shit out your ass and use it as an argument.

Are you saying that you take up other peoples opinions without thinking for yourself?

user, you're asking in the thread for opinions of those games as well. If you're capable of filtering out Holla Forums-hivemind opinions, then I see no reason why you can't filter out youtuber or review site opinions as well.

Anyways, it's clear that you're attracted to turn-based games with anime aesthetics, so I'm sure you'll enjoy them regardless. There was an user who had issues with Trillion corrupting saves, but that might've just been a bad cart.

I sure did pull that out of my ass. Have you considered only quoting parts of text instead of entire sentences?

The entire point of watching a review of somebody with similar interests is because they would be aware of flaws the game has without you having to play the game to discover. People who don't frequently play certain types of games are unaware of them and it isn't always possible to see how a game actually utilizes a controller from raw gameplay footage. You are then able to decide if that is a deal breaker for you. That says nothing about taking their opinion as yours.

In actual vita related news MAIDUMPToolV233.1 is out:
tieba.baidu.com/p/4775150435
Thanks APTXIke4869 for reposting.

And something about thefl0w0 not having anymore time to work on Vitamin 2.0 'cause Monday is today.

Damn, thanks!

Sweet, what PDI do you have against me! I bet my profile for the past week was awesome!

That's sooo fucking coool! How did you you achieve that Junedriver44! I thought at the 5-7th proxy your connection is so slow it terminates with a "TOOK TO LONG TO RESPONSE"

Kinda like people that jumped on Steam, huh.

Isn't this called hiveminding?

MMMM, more hives, more minds, yum.

From what i understood i can only get games through the henkaku app, but what if their server shuts down?

Is there another way to put games inside vita or the hack just becomes useless at that point?

i ain't finding the DL link there nigga. maybe me being retarded or maybe baidu being shit.

well fuck. Guess I better save up for that 64GB mem card after all.

nice wallpapers, I'll add those to the collection.

Welp. Went to city center. Checked every single game, cex, cash generator, retropalozza and every electronics/pawn store in the city for 3 hours of my saturday.

I found one OLED vita with a scratch on the silver over the card slot witha charger and soft felt case. One game had 5 vita games, gun gal, atelier, god eater 2, some miku game and minecraft.

But not a single new or preowned vita memory card existed in a city of 104 electronics stores. Not one.

time for ebay/amazon!

Also kindly bearded wizard clerk in the old gamestation turned game gave me a sad smile and said held up his keychain with a vita lounge keychain and said "i'm sorry bro, normals killed it".

this is turning into some serpent and the rainbow tier rabbit hole.

So i updated my Vita to 3.61 and now i cannot use the thumbsticks on the main menu and on every other menu the vita behaves as though the left stick is stuck held up or down. It didn't do this before so is this a bug or did i buy a fucked one i need to return?

Return it if you can. Also why did you update your vita?

Pretty sure here in the US you can still find the occasional 2000 model one new at places like Walmart, though maybe something's changed since the last time I checked.

Assuming it was a physical copy of Escha and Logy Plus, if Atelier's of any interest to you, it might be worth it to pick that up since those were limited print only, and aside from what low availability they have, was most meant as a digital only release here in the west.

Tell that "Car girls" shit isn't real…

I'm 99% sure it is, because I knew how retarded the world is, but I want to be sure

Monster Monpiece is comfier than I expected it's nice having that uncensor patch too

Playing some Hotline Miami 2 now. A bit odd using the analog stick instead of a mouse, but it works still.

No idea, I actually kind of burned out after three or four runs of it, I'll probably go back and play it again some other day though.

it's real and I'm hoping it'll be fun: iplaypsvita.com/2016/09/06/drive-girls-announced-for-the-ps-vita/

what's so wrong with it in the first place? Sure it's absurd, but that's half the fun of it. Besides, we already have ship-girls and lesbians that turn into weapons when they get horny.

For fucks sake, I had to set down MeiQ to focus on at least getting some first impressions for Cold Steel II out in time, and now I have literally no clue what to do next to proceed.

Fuck this game.

This is bugging me, is there a way to put updates on dumped games? I've been trying to find some way to inject the updates for Dragons crown and muramasa after dumping and installing them to no avail. Do I have to wait for mai or Vitamin to get better or something?

Do you like living on the edge, user?

There are 2.8 gigs left on my vita, I should probably leave at least half a gig free, what should I fill up the space with?

Currently have P4G, Touch my Katamari and Dragon's Crown on there.

Got my physical for Cold Steel II. My "Lionheart Edition" for the first game is now complete.

What happened for it to be four days late?

I ordered it from Best Buy since I had a coupon, and I wasn't in a rush since I already had a digital review copy.

I'm keeping the physical sealed.

I haven't decided what I want to use for my Vita but my 3DS theme looks like this

Oh, was wondering if maybe you'd had shipping delays or something.

Should I just buy the PSP games I've been eyeing now or wait for them to possibly never go on sale or wait till I get another vita to go on the piracy train?

Trails of Cold Steel 3's limited edition better be a big box that the lionheart edition goes inside

Won't be on Vita. PS4/PC exclusive.

And where did you come across this information?

They haven't 100% confirmed it not being on the vita, they've only considered not doing a vita version

he's talking about this;
archive.is/g2ztj

Up to you. Unfortunately not every PSP game has seen a PSN release, for whatever reason. Square-Enix has seemed especially leery of doing so for the PSP ports/remakes of Enix' old stuff, but they don't seem to like to make Enix' old stuff digitally available in the first place.

Part of why I keep a CFW PSP around still (that, and PS1 eboots of stuff not on the PSN as well as dumping fan-translated PS1/PSP games on.

Meanwhile I have to wait till Tuesday like a garden variety pleb

I still need to play that game, I've had the special edition sitting on my desk for the better part of a year now.

Are you a time traveler?

No, just Japanese.

MeiQ is shit, by the way. Do not buy.

Why are you answering for someone else?
Nah. I've enjoy what I saw when I got to try the jap version so I'm still gonna buy the localization

user, can you share that theme with me?

I'm answering for him since if you'd lurked in these threads long enough it becomes obvious when it's the "1 actually Japanese guy on Holla Forums" talking.

Anyway, it's your money - I'm just telling you you're going to regret it. The game is bland and short as hell. We're talking like 12 hours long for a DRPG here.

Have fun in chapter 9.

Hell, that's great for someone like me with no time. I'm just looking even more forward to it now.

Have fun then, I suppose.

Eh, my favorite dungeon crawler can be beaten in under 10 hours. So even if it turns out to be bland it won't bug me much, it's just gonna be something I play between releases anyways

blog.us.playstation.com/2016/09/11/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-9132016/

Sweet, I didn't know Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics was gonna be out this week. I thought they were gonna wait to release it the same week that LRG does the physical release sales

I wish, then I'd be playing SRW V already

I'm pretty sure that there's more than one person who disregards Americanizations and gets the original Japanese for games, especially in a Vita thread.

I said the same thing about Upotte and "gun girls" and it turned out to be fucking fantastic.

The guy behind the Upotte manga did an FNC doujin.
He also draws a doujin series about some kind of time leaping mindfuck turboslut schoolgirl prostitute.
sage for off topic, but who cares, everybody's in the piracy thread

Is there anyway to transfer save files from one psn account to another one?

Some screenshots and new info about Drive Girls here. It's also gonna be playable at Tokyo Game Show

archive.is/FBpff

Cute.

Requires 3.60: wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=46339

It's here the mouse pad is super comfortable too

Same here user, a day early too. I had not planned on playing this yet since I am getting Psycho-Pass, but I don't think I can pass up the opportunity to play early.

I'm already rather enjoying it myself. I hope there's plenty of parts to customize my Guardian with. I just gave it twin vulcans, which are fucking great for clearing battle with multiple enemies. I wouldn't suggest it for the battle against Black Tower's boss though. Go for two Pawn Arms or maybe the Pawn Arm and Metal Sword.

You understood wrong.

Henkaku is the exploit, and it installs a shell to access the vitas files on your vita called Vitashell.

Vitashell lets you open up the file system via ftp, and you can transfer .vpk files over to your vita, install them and play.

Or you can use qcma to transfer the files, which is a lot quicker (transferring large games over local ftp is painfully slow).

QCMA works on Linux.
Theoretically.

Yeah, but you need Sony's CMA first, in my experience at least. On Windows, I had to install/have sony's CMA Running first. THEN launch QCMA, and then close sony's CMA. After that you could just uninstall sony's CMA and keep using QCMA. But on Linux you can't get CMA. And it won't work through WINE either.

oh, well nevermind. I got it going now. Just had to go into Vita's content manager app first, then select PC via USB and it works flawlessly.

MeiQ is rated T
T
And people still blame the ESRB for having to censor stuff.

Funny how it can get rated that out here but Australia's board wouldn't even bother to look into the game at all.

99.9% jelly. Have fun anons.

It's like the ESRB, while full of parents and generically "conservative" people, is still able to subjectively decide how to rate things that aren't for children while other countries "rating boards" are full of SJWs, fat people, and kikes.

I call bs. I went straight to qcma on my laptop.

Looks kawaii. Let us know if it's >fun

Welp, despite some woes and worries over a misbalanced account, MeiQ got here without too much hassle. Should crack it open and get to it.

Though something else happened to catch my eye from another user post:

So. Who's gonna be up for it?

as soon they announce an Asian-Eng ver., count on me.

So wait, is it a combat game, or just a racer, or what?

I'm on Linux Mint 17.3 XFCE Edition
QCMA works, try it fag.

That's what I had to do to make it work when I had it on Windows, all I'm saying, that was just my experience

see

It's definitely cute. And dual-audio is nice. So far it's been pretty easy though, even for me.

You can bet I'll be all over it i'm gonna hold out for an english-asia release first though, before just buying a jap copy

what time does the PSN store usually update?
I want to know if I'll be able to download One Way Heroics before I go on my road trip

I think it's usually about 7 AM on Tuesdays where I live. There should be an official note from Sony about what time it actually updates on their site, or something though.

what timezone are you in so I can get a better scope

Mountain Standard Time. However, it might be worth noting that my state sees no point in bothering with the silly shit that is daylight savings time, if that's a factor.

Wait, I might be wrong about the update time. Doing some checking, there's a Playstation lifestyle post where Sony says something about the PSN for NA updating around 5 PM EST. I think I might have confused it with when sales tend to stop (IE: weekend flash sales stop at like 7 AM on mondays here).

Though to be fair, this post is from a few years back now, and since I mostly buy physical, I suppose I don't bother to keep tabs on when exactly new games actually get dumped onto the PSN for download. Here's the link though if you want to read it yourself.
playstationlifestyle.net/2013/10/25/sony-is-comfortable-saying-the-playstation-store-will-update-at-2pm-pst5pm-est-every-tuesday-in-north-america/

fug

Am I missing something important? Everyone has been saying how it is a really simplistic dungeon crawler and so I picked to play on Hard mode.
Now Im not able to beat any of the first stage enemies. I have just been using my attacks but the enemies just deal so much more damage than me so I dont get what Im doing wrong here.

PS Vita Silver and Metallic Red color variations announced for Japan

New Danganronpa V3 launches January 2017 in Japan

Musou Stars announced for PS4, PS Vita

Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary announced for PS4, PS Vita

SaGa: Scarlet Grace launches December 15 in Japan

SaGa might be good, no real hopes for anything else I just want SRW footage

I picked Normal mode, because I suck at these games, but i've yet to die once. Hard I don't know about. Are you using Estra's attacks or your Guardian's? if you're having trouble with groups of enemies, equip two Vulcans that you buy from the General Store. If you have two equipped, you can attack all the enemies at once.

So, I had already done your suggestion and I can do about 30-40 damage average with each attack. And it says it is a weak attack. Then each enemy does an average of 60 with each attack. I just don't know if hard just means less damage and less health for me overall or what.
It also seems like the first few weapons are all earth elements and the enemies are all strong to earth in the fist dungeon. I'm just going to have to grind a ton then or something.

Don't forget the free DLCs for MeiQ

free DLCs?

Wahoo, this looks pretty funny. Just saw this now too.

aw hell yeah, nice!

How the FUCK is Sony this retarded. I mean this goes beyond just not giving a damn about Vita. Pretty sure they have a literal retard designing the PSN store an its functions. I finally found all the shit by going to New Releases > New Add-Ons >New MeiQ Add-Ons, but holy fucking shit Sony, god damn.

How did you search? On your vita? The store off of the vita is really buggy and busted. That could be why. I searched MeiQ on the app and got only the game and dlc.

If it's on the Vita store just go to new releases & new add ons, the search is fucking trash

Are there any games where I can play as a cute witch girl?

PSN has always been trash but it got even worse in recent years. Always browse using a web browser, preferably on a computer.

Atelier games are close to that

I'm trying to update only up to 3.60 on a Slim from 3.57. I tried following the guide on wololo, and I keep getting the message that the update is corrupted.
I renamed the files to what they should be, PSP2UPDAT.PUP, I'm using QCMA in airplane mode, got the correct xml and it's in the right file location (otherwise I'd get the "already have latest version" error). I checked the md5 hash, it is also what it should be. I restarted both the PC and the vita, as well as reformatted the vita's memory card and tried it on a different computer.

I tried downloading 3.60 from two other sources other than what was provided by from wololo, but I still got the same error.

I hope it's something super fucking obvious I forgot to do

Sounds pretty weird. Is offline mode selected in qCMA and did you update database in qCMA? If you wanna try downloading the files again here are the ones I used: mega.nz/#!HhgXjBaB!FsLEKA3OSc0O4TSy3STfuiQGACvI-GI84jP4IZDPy6k Right click on qCMA and update database. In qCMA settings make sure only Offline Mode is checked and nothing else. Then on your Vita go into settings > system update > update from PC and triple check to see if its actually 3.60.

The PSN has stuff filed away in stupid ways and, depending on how bad off something is categorized, searching might find it or might find nothing. A personal gripe for me was trying to double check the price of a PSN RPG for someone once. It didn't show up at all under the RPG tag and while searching manually did find it, I got curious as to where in the system it had squirreled away. Turns out someone at Sony decided it was an action game instead, despite it not even being a real time RPG (maybe the Zelda-style dungeon puzzles confused them?).

Given Square's recent track record with SaGa and general dislike of bringing things over for the Vita, I doubt the west will be seeing it.

None of the piracy tools can dump ffx. Why live?

Why would that stop anyone from playing it?

True, but that assumes everyone interested in it knows moon, and, aside from the mobile version of the RS2 remake, there hasn't been a SaGa game officially brought west since the PS2. Square wouldn't even put SF1 and 2 on the PSN in the west, despite them being up there in Japan.

SaGa's not exactly the most mainstream franchise, so it's only likely to catch the attention of the folks who like vidya enough to learn the language of video games in the first place.

It's true that SaGa's not the most popular JRPG series, but it does have a western fanbase from the games Square did bring over, and considering the DS remakes of SaGa 2 and 3 saw fan-translation, I'd say there's interest in having more of the series in English.

Your file did the trick or maybe it was unchecking the skip photo, music, video scanning. Either way, thank you very much.

Deus Ex: MD, Rogue Galaxy and Destiny
GTX 1080 for my PC, but waitin next month for moniez and shit, PS Vita (as third pad and for remote play in my bed)
New Destiny DLC and preorderin' PSVR

So Senran Kagura SV is free on PS+ and decided to give it a go. To my surprise, the combat actually really fun. I thought they gonna sacrifice gameplay for fan service considering how huge boobs is their main marketing point. I might get Estival Versus after I'm done with SV

NOOOOOOO! Why?! How?!

There's no point telling you to kill yourself, you're already dead.

You're talking to the absolutist. To him, the 80s never ended and all games are Japanese. It's a comfy fantasy. I don't blame him for rejecting our terrible reality.
Also, has anybody seen the autism ragnarok the toranon dropped in the piracy thread? Endless fields of links, greentexts, quotes and

double

spaced

lines.
I feel like we should've warned them.

Got to be honest, while it was asspained moonspeakers that got me to leave /jrpgg/ some years back due to their spoiler campaigns for upcoming games they felt the west didn't deserve, with the current state of the localization industry, a part of me can't help but feel that maybe they were onto something. Though that's provided it wasn't just butthurt that Never Evers weren't going to be moon exclusive anymore.

And no, I haven't really been in the piracy threads to see that. I've been prone to tossing a lot of responses into a single post myself at times for various threads, but never the way that guy does, and even then I try to maybe limit myself to 4-5 max per post, and just do a non-bumping double post if I need to. Having to root through a long-ass post just to find which reply out of twenty was to you isn't fun for anyone.

2LEWD

I was looking around at the Senran Kagura games because I liked the creator and the shameless fanservice the game has.

Anyway, after looking around I found Valkyrie Drive, by the same dude, is coming out soon.
The gameplay for Valkyrie dive, however didn't look that different from the Kagura games. Is it just the same gameplay with different waifus?

Should I get Estival Versus now or should i wait for Valkyrie Drive?

Mmm, I have yet to play but my impression was VD has better waifus in that the body types are slightly different, where as Senran basically has all the same bodies with different sized tits.
Senran has a bit better and more polished gameplay overall though.
VD has a funnier story in that it is lesbians getting one another off to turn into weapons.
Senran has an actual story and plot to it and really well developed characters for a straight up fanservice game.
Make your judgement off that if you want. I played all the Senran games but I'm not getting VD yet since money issues.

I'm guessing fans of SAO can feel thankful those games aren't on Nintendo systems.

Anyone seen or heard about this game? It looks interesting but also seems like some VN/dangnab Samba level stuff far as gameplay's concerned.

Fuck you Namco, considering how Cyber Sleuth sold on Vita I can't fucking undestand how you won't bring Next Order.

Not really. I just remember joking upon hearing about the game's announcement a while back that NIS was somehow making a DBZ game about the Namek arc.

Probably the same reason they won't bring Berseria over for the PS3: Sony's wanting various companies to push the PS4 a lot more out here when possible.

At the very least, maybe one could get in contact with the Re:Digitize fan translation team and see if they might be willing to do a script rip from the PS4 version and patch it into the Vita one, given they already had a proof of concept showing it would be possible to if needed?

If they put devuno in Tekken 7's PC release like they did to God Eater, I'll have no plans in the future to ever support them again

Maybe bring up how much more popular it was on the Vita on their twitter and ask why exactly they'd ignore bringing the next entry west for the system? I'd be curious to know what sort of response that would get, if any, and whether there's a valid point or just a "cover our ass" tier one

People are bringing up on their twitter, people are even DM'ing them.

I'm fully expecting them to go on a ban/block spree like what they did on the God Eater steam forums

I just tweeted them to get Digimon on the Vita, I just want to believe. If they keep pushing this shit I highly doubt they are going to make an excuse.

What happened on the God Eater Steam forums?

Sage for double post.

What, they did an "oy vey, shut it down" type response with God Eater inquiries?

They started banning people for pointing out all the problems Devuno was causing to the games like how you can only play the game in offline mode ONCE.

Here is an example of one of the bans;
imgur.com/a/h6ikJ

Nothing being rude, no rule breaking. Just pointing out the problems in shitty DRM nets you a ban.

I'm still using the default ps vita wallpaper.

Nice addition, i'd rather rub butts though. Maybe one day we'll get a petting minigame like in SK's/VD's dressing rooms….if only.

I'm convinced Sony wants to kill off Vita as much as possible in the westand therefor strongly encourages or even bribes companies to not release their games in the west on Vita so they can sell more PS4s instead.

=W E W=

there's an image gallery in the OP of some pretty decent wallpapers

Thanks again for nothing CodeNigger

Wow fuck them

For those wanting to make custom themes on vita:

it's based of cookies, becile

You make it sound like the latest Fire Emblem didn't have an entire minigame dedicated to exactly that.

I'm convinced the only reason games get PS4 ports is because Sony covers the cost of porting, because there's no reason to bother here.

Treehouse removed the head patting for the Western releases

Nep vs Sega grills preorder open, i-if you guys are interesed

Yet more reason not to ever bother with foreign releases.

I don't know what to tell you, user
gematsu.com/2016/09/digimon-world-next-order-coming-west-ps4-early-2017

It hurts.

Makes me glad that I've had good healthcare coverage as part of my parents' work benefits, and can stay on their plan for a few more years. Which is nice when you need to have treatment every few months and it would cost maybe five grand out of pocket each time if I didn't have coverage.

Anyhow, did you at least back up your save data before selling stuff? If so, you can perhaps return to where you left off someday if/when you get another system.

Namco needs to fire some employees from the PR division.

Senranbros
How is Estival Versus gimped compared to its console version?
What are the chances of it releasing on PC (soon-ish) like Shinovi did?

I don't think that I understand your question, how does Estival Versus runs on Vita compared to the PS4 version or the other way around?

Shinovi Versus didn't sold "fine" I guess, no big numbers, but XSEED hasn't been a company who needs big profits to release a game. I guess Estival Versus will be released mid 2017 considering they are busy with Tokyo Xanadu and that stuff.
Also, I think you should go and make this kind of questions to /senran/.

Damn errors, fixed.

Playing DT2 for the first time and I was wondering what the point of the DLC characters were. So far I've been fine using story only characters, are the DLC characters just fun references for people who played the ToHeart games?

That and they have (somewhat) different unique passives. Also the gallery. It also helps to have multiple characters for class doors in post game.

Wel, shit.

Someone updated this on cuck/vg/

POWER UP THE ENGINE
LISTEN TO HER HOWL AND ROAR

You got any of these not for the vita?

Nope. Sorry m8

PLASTIC UNDER TENSION
BEGGIN' YOU TO TOUCH AND GO

HIGHWAY TO THE
WANGAN ZONE

It's just a cameo. They were in the previous game.

Ive been playing SAO Hollow Fragment. I'm surprised how fun this game is, considering the anime is absolute fucking cancer. Is this another .hack// scenario?

NISA is trash but I'm forced to get limited editions from them. My Psycho Pass LE still has not shipped and payment has not processed. I'm pretty fucking mad. Hopefully they respond to my email.

mfw pic related

Honestly nothing right now. I got into the Vita collecting scene and everything was very cheap not too long ago. I got alot of games and between this, my PC, and my 3DS I have a fuckton of games to play.

2 years ago I shit on the vita system. Now I probably think its the best console of this generation. I don't count PC because PC will forever be best

And of course, I am having loads of fun.

Digimon World Next Order is NOT coming out on Vita in the West now. God damned Bamco needs to get their shit straight and release it as a physical in the West on Vita, or at least give us an Asia-English release.

archive.is/MY5QH

I was surprised as well when I first started playing. You'll spend plenty of time in Hollow Fragment, especially in the Hollow Area, which very well almost could've been it's own game. I'd go back and play/beat HF myself if I wasn't going through MeiQ currently. I last stopped on HF around Floor 83 or 84 iirc, since I shifted my focus on the Hollow Area. I think after Floor 92(?) you can't go back to the Hollow Area.

Get the Japanese version, user. Stop holding yourself back.

damn, nice trips

I'd probably go ahead and dive into learning moon if I weren't already studying to be pharmacy technician.

o snap. brb going to get the goods

Nice pic.

I'd say do a few hours a week to start with, then. Do what you gotta do of course and money comes first, but honestly this fight between companies & their shitty localization practices isn't gonna change.

Yeah, you aren't wrong there; in fact, it'll only probably keep getting worse

Nothing good ever comes from mainstream acceptance of a thing. The "current status" is a product of normalfags deciding they are gamers because they saw somebody play ff7 once.
The solution involves making sure normalfags are aware certain games are only for weebs and make them social outcasts again.

Nice sentiment. How?

Push the lewdness, after a while people will stop buying if they are seen as "those people". This will reduce the already tiny economic risk shitty localization companies will take.
The decent localization companies generally translate shit if there is enough actual demand (most of the time) so its essentially just waiting them out.

Don't pirate shit localized copies either. If you do they will just blame pirates for the game's flop and not because nobody wants to buy half a fucking game.
It'll take time and probably make people "miss" a lot of releases but the faster sales drop the faster cancer leaves the market.
Another thing to consider is that as there are less companies that localize the cost of other games that are will probably go up.

So the question is would you rather learn moon over a few years and not be held victim to localizers at all, fail to starve out an entire market with maybe 100 people actually not buying shit, or kill yourself?

Neptunia Re;Birth 1. Amazed how much better this game is than the original. It's actually a pretty fun JRPG.

Hoping XSeed picks up the Utawarerumono games. I'd be all over that shit, man.

Picked up Dragon Fantasy: Tome of Black Ice this morning. Got Dragon's Crown and Child of Light, too- thinking about getting a PSTV bundle and hacking it, since I can't hack my Vita.

Shame IFI listened to rather vocal fans of the PS3 entries who complained and brought Doerr in to add his "special" touch to the translations of Rebirth Volumes 2 and 3, hence the PC fan-retranslation efforts by anons here. Hoping somewhere down the line a port of the patches can be made for the Vita versions.

Can someone recommend me some JRPGs that don't have a ton of talking?
I asked this in the piracy general, but this might be a better place.
I'm heading somewhere in the next couple days and I just want something I can actually play to pass the time and not have to sit through chunks of shitty dialogue every 5 minutes.

If you don't want shitty dialogue you shouldn't be playing jrpgs

I can stand shitty dialogue, as long as it isn't like 10 fucking minutes before I get to play for 2 minutes then watch another 10 minutes.

Or if I can skip that shit.

So I can get a Vita TV for 30 bucks.

What games should I get first?

I really liked persona 3, so I'm probably gonna get Persona 4 golden, but aside from that I don't really know whats on the thing.

Here's this since no one posted it in the thread yet (it's likely a few months out of date now). Do bear in mind though that it's less a "recommendation" image and more of a "here's what's on the system" thing anons at halfchan's vitagen work at that people grab to post here as well.

You should also keep in mind that not every game is Vita TV compatible (unless henkaku changed something with that). It would be wise to double check the status of games before buying.

Real talk peoples, how long can Vita survive with 3rd party support alone? Recent TGS show a couples of new Vita games but publisher seems reluctant to release vita port for their PS4 games. I highly doubt games shown on TGS will be localize soon.

We still have Xseed and PQube defending lewd games. Talk about lewd, TGS conferences is a full on fan service.

This year TGS is fucking awesome

it has some hicupps in frame rates. otherwise not bad. that said, I would suggest waiting for pc, estival is really bad for dlc. and is missing the ikkitousen girls I hope someone figures out how to patch them in.

This is true, especially with PQube spearheading this assault with VD and GalGun both.

Got a video link or webm?

nope, sorry. only a screecap, check the EDF thread

Started playing MeiQ in Hard mode and I can't seem to survice the final boss of the first dungeon. My mage and guardian are at 12 and 14 and yet the boss can kill my guardian within 2 or 3 hits.

Trash mobs seem fine, but this boss is just brutal.

is this a good deal or am I better off getting a bundle?

If you really want OLED sure. If you can deal with a slim or a tv go for those. That listing is listed higher because it has 3.60 while new hardware is going to be sub 3.60 anyway.

I was under the impression that the newer vitas have upgraded firmware making it unable to pirate or has that changed?

Refurbished/Used Vitas or newer imports are more likely to have higher OFW. They don't recall all the unsealed Vitas every time a new OFW is released, update, and then ship them back out. Sony isn't that retarded (yet).

If you buy an old bundle new, a new pstv, or "new" US vita the odds that it was produced recently are zero.

New Vita TVs ship with ~3.35 New bundles ship with OFW near the current when they were released. and I don't think I've seen an unsealed Vita in the US ever but if you find one it's probably like .01.

You have a higher chance of having a higher OFW Vita if you buy refurbished or used due to most stores having policies that wipe/update consoles before putting them on sale.

I'm going to order an older slim bundle then. Thanks for the help user.

Just make sure it's actually new and actually an older bundle. Amazon and other online retailers are full of faggots. If you suspect you've been fucked with (either because they shipped the games seperately with a "newer" unit and not the actual bundle or something equally retarded) return it with "not described product". They charge premiums for older bundles specifically because of OFW or "special edition" Vitas.

Thinking of just returning this and picking it up some other time. Put the money towards the next two LRG releases this month instead.

It's not like PSTVs are terribly expensive, anyway. They're only going to get cheaper at this rate.

If QCMA isn't working, try connecting your Vita without Henkaku activated. You can still copy files over with the .mp4 rename trick, just activate Henkaku afterwards to get access to VitaShell.

What's a good deal for a used vita??

Anywhere from $120~$150 if fat/OLED. I wouldn't pay over $150. If you want a slim/LCD, it's about $10~$20 more

You can get slims for far less, actually. There's a couple of cali-based wholesellers on eBay that constantly put their stock of Vita's on sale. I picked up 1 for $100 no shipping.

oh nice! Didnt know they could run that cheap. I got my OLED w/ charger from a local shop for $140

No, Sonyfag, I'm not going to buy your flopped handheld console.

Okay.

Got a OLED w/16gb card for around that price. My second one (the slim/LED) was $100, and mind that it didn't come w/memory card (I already had a few so it was no concern).

Yeah, my OLED came with one as well, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't supposed to. I'm not complaining though.

Someone wants to sell me a new sealed vita for $100. Should I look for one that comes with memory card instead?

$100 brand new sealed? That's a fucking steal, memory card or not. I'd say go for it, especially if it's OLED.

Is this OLED or LCD?

Who are you trying to kid?

LCD box.

LCD. Still, only $100? Worth it.

but there's no nipples or genitalia, so it isn't lewd

Yeah, rewritten and rewrote.

But then the total will be closer to $150 because of the fucking memory card prices.

Yeah, the memory card prices get you every time. I paid around ~$230 for all my shit with my first vita. A new LCD, 32GB card, and Persona 4G.

Sony can't keep getting away with this.

Unfortunately they can, and will continue to, until there's a microSD adapter made.

Maybe if they were not such Jews, customers would be loyal to them and less inclined to pirate

Why does a Grand Kingdom save require a gigabyte?

You're not going to get around that. Not unless you catch a moron or a burnt girlfriend on craigslist.

$100 on a Vita is super good, memory card or no.

This shit right here is why the light novel industry needs to burn.

I'm no fan of LNs, but I see no problems with this picture.

New thread here

Have you ever had a rice cake? Those little disc shits you see at the supermarket? Flavorless, tasteless low-calorie junk that does fuck all to fill you or leave you even vaguely satisfied?

That's what's wrong with most light novels.

Never eaten those, but again, while I don't like LNs myself, I don't see what the problem with that picture in particular is. Didn't even know it was related to LNs until you said so.

Bump limit achieved so we can afford to go off-topic.

LNs are like every other medium in that they're good in new or clever takes on a thematic point or idea, and that there are fifteen dozen other copycats that either have nothing important to say or just slather the shit with layers of carefully-researched pandering crap.

Some cases that's just a difference of tastes. But, harem or romance for example, it's just heavy with filler shit that goes nowhere and doesn't know what to do with itself should the worst happen and the sex doesn't sell.

But then, this could just be me having developed a massive faggot complex pertaining to repetitive, boring T&A cash grabs that lack flavor and are just as likely to be a practice in blueballs.

I think I'm not making myself clear. I don't like LNs either, what I'm not understanding is the problem with lewd anime art.

My bad.

Senseless nudity irritates the hell out of me. I can assume they're playing strip poker and it's the only idea that keeps me from bailing head-first into an autism sperg.

Fair enough, I just assume it's a one off piece of erotica like most erotica is.