Russia releases photos of US colluding with ISIS today

Russia releases photos of US colluding with ISIS today

Is the NFL Trump fight a huge distraction?

archive.is/AMDMP (zerohedge)

SDF militants work to the same objectives as Daesh terrorists. Russian drones and intelligence have not recorded any confrontations between Daesh and the ‘third force’, SDF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OALQusK9ia4
aranews.net/2016/10/hundreds-syrian-rebels-join-kurdish-arab-alliance-sdf/
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/9-november-euphratesshield-fierce-clashes-reported-tonight
news.com.au/world/middle-east/is-the-fight-over-a-gas-pipeline-fuelling-the-worlds-bloodiest-conflict/news-story/74efcba9554c10bd35e280b63a9afb74
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
archive.is/CdtEg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photogrammetry
southfront.org/russian-military-observed-no-fighting-isis-sdf-north-deir-ezzor-last-days/
southfront.org/isis-shelling-killed-russian-general-near-deir-ezzor-city/
southfront.org/us-double-dealing-policy-blame-death-russias-general-syria-russian-foreign-ministry/
archive.is/YN8uF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sure people here will either defend this or defy the laws of physical gravity trying to dismiss it.
I'm interested to see how Kushnerfags wrestle with this.

Memory hole impending. Archive everything.

You think Russia would of waited till Monday or Tuesday to release it knowing bugers and nig ball.

Different people have a different moment of awakening and unfortunately I am a little late. So this means all those people who were assassinated recently connected to Awan's, Hillary etc probably took the bait to come forward thinking Trumps America would protect them and instead ratted themselves out and (((CIA))) took care of them.

I'm not sure how any of this ties into the Awan stuff.
All I know is that Trump was going to blow the shit out of ISIS during the campaign and now he's actively or passively attacking all countries who are actually fighting ISIS. And ISIS is Israel. So Trump is basically just another good goy fighting for Israel which is exactly what we didn't want.
Let's end the bullshit. Trump is George Bush with my uncle's Twitter.

Obviously him and his DOJ aren't actually going after the DNC if hes helping ISIS.

Like who exactly?

Shit quality, come back when you can actually SEE anything.

What am I supposed to be looking at here?

They aren't. Something has happened to Sessions. Sessions should have fired Mueller. Nobody indicted over wiretapping when there is clear evidence of it happening. Nobody has even looked into Hillary or Huma.
I gotta ask… what the fuck is going on over at the DoJ?

< “#US Special Operations Forces (#SOF) units enable US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (#SDF) units to smoothly advance through the ISIS formations.

ISIS is broken and essentially defeated. They're offering almost no resistance outside of Raqqa. SDF and ISIS are enganged in bloody fighting in Raqqa.

It feels weird being part of a rogue state.

thanks for the thumbnails OP / zerohedge.

Don't fall for obvious disinfo user.

Trump cut off the obama era support for FSA.

SDF and Assad havn't fought each other in over a year, both are concentrated on killing FSA/ISIS terrorists.

Well its Russias word against Americas and the Russians are the ones who've been clearly helping Assad all this time.

(checked)
/thread, honestly

So Russia is just making all of this up?

Can anyone translate these?

The SDF is a terrorist organization.

I hadn't counted on Kushner shills just saying that Russia is making it all up. Man, they always manage to come up with innovative ways to deny reality.
Gotta hand it to the kikes. They really are like slime that slips through your fingers. Hitler was right, as usual.

Russia's word is an obviously bogus interpretation of the evidence. SDF is US backed. SDF blows through the area of a defeated enemy. This somehow means the US is colluding with that enemy? Total nonsense.

Basically. It's just politics. They're making wild, unsubstantiated accusations.

According to the (((UN)))

They're shit-tier commies, but they're better than Religion of Cuck™ists. In the end Assad will be able to negotiate with them.

About fucking time. The great fight of our time is enemies domestic, the Jews in control of our own government.

Trumpenstein BTFO Chess Meme/Based Zionist Trump!

Now that's out of the way, consider the following:

Donald Trump is the President of the United States. That means a lot, but there's a lot more to that power than just getting sworn in. To be effective, the American President needs a broad base of support across the machinery of government, society, and finance. That's what the deranged celebrity and Shareblue campaigns against him have all been about – Drumpf must never be received in polite company. He may technically be the office holder for now, goes the thinking, but at every turn his subordinates must be encouraged to disobey and sabotage him. The power of his office is the soft power of having other powerful people know in advance what you want, and then doing it for you.

If Hillary had been elected kek!, she would have been vastly more powerful than Trump right away, because she has spent 25 years slithering through the swamp. She had all the backroom connections ready to go on Day One, and a word from her would get bad/evil/appalling results. Her fundraising alone put her in direct influence over: Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Israel, China, trial lawyers, labor unions, media companies, banks, hedge funds, Wall St. law firms, Hollywood, feminist money-and-power brokers, mobs of hysterics in the streets, academia, and so on.

Trump has none of this support. He took up politics as a hobby in 2015. He knows a lot of people, but even he has joked that they don't know him anymore. Trump is surrounded by enemies and ill-wishers that he is steadily replacing. I'm convinced that's why he's brought in all those military aides; he's reaching into one of the last honest parts of government and building a bodyguard around his presidency. He can't be without the Jews, of course, who could? They own the house he lives in right now. But he's having to build outward before full power level is achieved. Giving him coattail victories in 2018 will speed up that process somewhat.

The point

I don't think Trump sets our policy in the Middle East. The CIA-NSA-ABCDEFG nexus in Washington is notoriously cagey, and they have a record of cutting presidents out of the loop when they don't like them. Trump probably knows about ISIS – look at how much he came to literally hate Hillary when he started getting briefings on classified matters; he visibly changed – but what can he do? Arrest a bunch of spooks loyal to Hillary, like that nice McMullin fella? Reminder that the CIA is known to have infiltrated the fuck out of the New York Times and CNN, so there's that headache too.

I think we have a God Emperor with disloyal boyars. By his second term, he may have to go Vlad the Impaler on them.

You sound like a kike. Super vague. Super emotional.

All forces operating in Syria excepting Assad and the Russians are terrorist organizations.

That's nothing more than a propaganda label America has their terrorists assume as a condition of receiving military support. It means nothing.

Bump, let's not forget about this vid that Russians got from McCain's computer

No shekels for you today, schlomo.

Low energy post op.

Maybe come back when you have it translated and resized?

Come on Trump, it's fucking time to disband the (((CIA))).

Yes. It's called lying.

The democrats made isis to getmudshits here for jews

youtube.com/watch?v=OALQusK9ia4

Requesting translation FFS
you fags wanted chaos? This is the start of happening chaos

Someone posted the bigger images and it doesn't change anything. Its Russias word against Americas and the Russians have been constantly on Assads side and are the only country legally allowed to be in Syria.

Bullshit, if anything Russian media has been extremely reliable in Syria while the US has been the opposite
Yet in the same area the SAA encounters heavy resistance
Nope, hardcore Jihadists are much better than the Kurds/SDF since they are not accepted or promoted on an international/geopolitical scale and there can be no discussion or negotiations about them getting rights or balkanizing Syria
Helping the SDF and Kurds only furthers their end goal of a land grab, the SDF is not fighting the FSA either and they have been pictured together multiple times

Gtfio

you're reading shit into it that isn't there. just being in the same region isn't proof that they're allies. besides that, these satellite/drone images are shit without being fed live intel.

i don't read Ruskie, user. so unless those captions get translated to engrish, those pics mean fuck all to me

What the fuck is vague about pointing out exactly what's going on in Syria? I can't help it half you fags never looked at /sg/

Very JIDF move to accuse anyone giving out facts in a disinfo thead of being a kike.

True, but SDF is the lesser of 3 evils. They're basically a tribal militia from an ethnic minority that lives in north-east Syria. They've been fighting the Religion of Cuck™ists and not assad.

I'll agree with this 100%.

Not true. SDF and FSA have been fighting, but FSA/Assad/SDF are all supposed to be in a truce so that Assad can focus on fighting ISIS. FSA has been breaking the truce.

SDF has been letting Assad man the boarders with FSA so Turkey doesn't attack.

Thanks for reposting that, user.

Gas yourself kike.

Learn to read faggot. Assad/Russia > SDF > FSA > ISIS

Wrong, kike
They are the worst evil due to being the largest long term threat to Syrian sovereignty
Bullshit also, pic related
They have cooperated multiple times and many former FSA fighters joined the SDF
aranews.net/2016/10/hundreds-syrian-rebels-join-kurdish-arab-alliance-sdf/

Assad/Russia > Hezbollah/PMUs > ISIS > FSA > SDF
due to

First pic is location around Deir-Ez-zor. Blue are lists of ISIS formations with numbers of men. Second pic is 75km from Deir Ezzor on 8th September showing Cougar APCs and mobile comm antennas. Third pic is 23km south from Dhizsr esh shaddadi? Some arab town anyway on 8th sept. It shows formations of technicals and hummers. 4th pic is 7km from Deir ezzor on 8th september. hummers and vehicles, technicals. 5th is showing the same 49 km south from Saba-Arbain - hummers, technicals.

How fucking jewish are you?

The whole "euphrates shield" was a move by the FSA to keep the two major pockets of SDF from linking up.

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/9-november-euphratesshield-fierce-clashes-reported-tonight

He'd be dead before he finished signing his name on that order. Pence himself would probably do it.

Minor clashes do not mean the SDF and FSA are not allies, also it was specifically the tFSA Turkmen groups that attacked Kurds

Also the FSA is still a better option than the SDF as well, due to being militarily defeated and having lost international support, at least they can be a useful too against the Kurdniggers and actually serve their country to prevent balkanization

Sure, worse is better.

Hezbollah > everyone else since they at least hate jews

First pic is 13km from El-Marazidzh, shows hummer. Second pic is the same. The road in the southern direction leads to Homs-Hama highway. Third pic is 9.5 km near Homs-hama highway. Shows hummer. 4th pic is 17km from Mukhamed-esh-shaga. Shows 2 Cougars and technicals, fortified position. All of them on 8th september. 5th shows another fortified point with a hummer 38km east of deir ezzor on 12th September.

First pic shows a bunch of vehicles on 8th sept 26.5km east of Deir-Ez-Zor. Just technicals, the black one is titled "special vehicle". Second pic is 10th September, 21km east of Deir Ezzor, shows hummer.

It absolutely is when you don't want said group to gain media support
Goes without saying, but kike puppet groups like the SDF that cooperate with the US are still unacceptable, especially since they support Kurdish ambitions

Why the fuck is this garbage thread stickied?

Normie here, why do we not just kill Assad? I know it would not change much but it would be a fucking trophy…(Lurk 2 years before posting)

Hi! Welcome to Holla Forums, the board of peace.

First, we ask that you lurk two years before posting, otherwise you're gonna have a bad time.

Second, Assad is based as fuck and the enemy of Jews, so there's that.

Answer your questions? Good. Now fuck off.

because we'd be handing Greater Israel to the kikes on a silver platter. lurk 2 years b4 posting

You're just gonna shitpost this whole thread to oblivion. Aren't you?

Being this new
Might want to get with op and step your game up nigger, that old "I disagree with you so yoi must be a merchant" shit is halfchan tier. What else you got?

Point

—————

Your head

Fuck off, CIAnigger.

Again, why is this stickied?

Your memes are quite edgy, Sir or Madam. But I respectfully submit that it is no longer 1998, this is not Reddit, and you may not be quite what we're looking for here. Have you considered livestreaming your suicide? Be sure to accuse a local journalist of molesting you first, so you'll have lived to some purpose.

Dear God son. I feel bad for what's about to hit you.

Go easy on him…

Why are you saging a stickied thread?

Its almost as if you don't know how this place works.

Stfu Hasbare rat

MODS=GODS

oh how much you have to learn
just make sure you don't reveal your power level unless you can handle being fired from your job

Even a broken clock is still right twice a day

need more clear evidence for normalfags
yes

this is retarded, it's not about support. Bill had kikes dictating his every move. Hillary would have been the same. Trump?

but all of his posts have been on point itt.

FTFY

A real throphy would be Bibi, Soros and the Rothschilds family

Nothing to do with Awan.

Israel wants to take control of Europe's energy.

news.com.au/world/middle-east/is-the-fight-over-a-gas-pipeline-fuelling-the-worlds-bloodiest-conflict/news-story/74efcba9554c10bd35e280b63a9afb74

Yes but, it is much more than that. The take-a-knee nig cuck bowl can be viewed as a direct slap in the face of the average working guy with a family. (((Who))) are these people that can dump $250-$1250/seat on a 3hr shit show? Even if I had that kind of cash I'd rather kill myself than support the (((NFL))).

They are sacrificing their entertainment industries and corporations (starbucks etc) left and right to try and push this communist agenda and one by one all of these multi billion dollar companies are starting to go out of business. Why do (((they))) keep doing this if its not working?

Come back when you're not posting from the basement at Langley.

And US was helping ISIS.

Kys, CIA

They always are.

He did nothing wrong. Elected by a huge margin.

If all else fails, they can always get a bail out, user. I hope you haven't forgotten about that.

I dunno if you're joking or not but thats literally telling Americans to start a civil war.

It's up to you, to make sure there's an answer.

ISIS buys vehicles at Texas auto auctions? Why would they get a truck with 175k miles and pay to ship it to Turkey? Can't compute.

Some ISIS stuff is a complete fabrication. That was likely filmed in Texas or Mexico.

Yep, exactly like those jewllywood HD isis propaganda videos

Well meme arrowed my friend

No implying of implications needed. Its obvious that you just didnt get the meme from that newfag stank coming off you.

The US was aiding isis long before Trump came along and we all already know who (((isis))) really are. There are things that are going to be happening geopoliticaly that your average user isn't going to be privy to one is Trumps extent of knowledge regarding isis/missed/cianiggers allowances, if you dont think they may just be keeping him out of the loop on certain things youre not looking at the whole board. And if you think this all was going to just end over night with a flick of his fucking wrist you're being unrealistic.

But yea, these pics further prove that Holla Forums is right again.

Says the car cost $40, so maybe ISIS didn't know the cost of shipping

Nah, filmed in US or Mexico and psyop perps don't give a fuck if it's obvious because we'll argue over it no matter how obvious it was.

The president is in command of the military and can put the troops wherever he wants. I gave him a pass on a lot of things like the wall and Obamacare repeal because the senate is in his way but there is no excuse for the US military to still be colluding with ISIS unless Trump isn't the person he claims to be.

See

He may not know.

fair enough

I don't know for sure but that's what I think. There's lots of absurdly obvious shit that gets passed off as real in the news.

The huge anti NFL campaign the last 2 days seems to be a cover. All over Voat/T_D/ZH/cuckchan its just NFL spam which means the shills are pushing this as well.

Im done defending Trump in every scenario presented that doesn't look good on him. The military presence is all on his shoulders. If he isn't firing Mattis or whoever the fuck created this scenario and instead pretends this situation didn't happen then I have to conclude that Trump is helping ISIS.

You're assuming the president knew about this because of the prevalence of threads on image boards. Even if it had some insanely high correlation like .8 that still wouldn't come close to being proof that Trump knew about it, because it could be coincidence and it could be a coverup of something else. Think more clearly.

There have been many other reports over the last couple weeks since Eastern Homs has turned into the main area of fighting in Syria where US is more concerned about taking control of the oil then actually killing ISIS. America is trying to play politics and take advantage of situations amid chaos when Syrian people have been under fire while surrounded and starving inside cities for several years. This is a bigger kick in the teeth when you realize America created this whole fucking situation to begin with.

There better be a good explanation for this and I don't want Trump to continue to pretend like nothing is happening in Syria.

I'm not defending Trump. You just need to be more honest about the limits of the information you're getting. Neither one of us is on the ground, and we have no idea what Trump knows or approves of. Under Obama, the military was ordered to help ISIS. They ended up leaking ISIS positions to the Russians so they could be bombed.

lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

>Shililng for the ((((SDF)))

This is how we know you're a shill.

So the proof of cia et al being isis is slowly adding up? I wonder if we'll see any official statements or just more people getting fired.

/thread

It's always you smiley using faggots who always end up retarded, ISIS is a US proxy.

Remind me again why we hate ISIS?

What exactly have they done wrong aside from not attack Israel? Is it possible they are just consolidating power?

If ISIS are jews then why does jewish western media hate them so much. They have become the more popular to hate on then al qaeda.

Also remind me again why I should care about sand niggers half a world away starving while my own race is being killed in front of my eyes in my own front yard.

I think he was serious about it too, until the military informed him that ISIS were his troops. Now that must have been an entertaining conversation.

ISIS is allied with Israel.

will have more soon

Shipping cars overseas is some sort of scam. I don't pretend to understand how it works though.

Murdering Christians
Destroying historic artifacts
Sponsoring terrorist attacks in Europe

All jews and mudslimes should be shot and fed to pigs.

Thats a new low scholmo

Dude once you come to terms with the fact that everything Everything (((they))) do it purely out of self interest and empathy for others is not possible for (((them))), you start to hate them less and begin to mimic their behaviorism.

Don't become bogged down in sentimentality, copy their behavior

remove yourself

(((user))) pls

why the fuck is anyone fighting over that sandy desert shithole.

CIA getting BTFO.

daily reminder Saudi Arabia is practically a floating desert over a giant reservoir of oil

Pretty much this.
The news isn't encouraging but I wouldn't go straight to conclusions.
Trump isn't a despot and Syria is total anarchy tier where the deep stateCIAniggers and the cabal still has a lot of control.

If it comes to light that Trump has any doing in it wouldn't be beneath me to criticize him.

Don't forget Norway. Norway payed far more to the clinton foundation than even Saudi Arabia in tax money hidden in small payments like Obonger did with Iran, and in return got weapon deals and a chief of NATO put in place.

Because they are led by kikes

The US media doesn't care enough about what's going on in Syria to do any real fact-checking, so yeah, you're right.
Not an argument. SDF are rebels opposed to the Assad regime. Of course the SAA are going to encounter heavy resistance, because that area is now SDF-controlled and the SAA is the Syrian military.
The FSA and the SDF share a common goal in austing the Assad regime, and most of the FSA fighters who joined with ISIS did so openly and blatantly. If the remaining FSA are ISIS, then they are ISIS in secret and the SDF may or may not not be smart enough to know the difference.

Fake news. The US is giving arms and support to SDF to fight ISIS and has carried out thousands of air strikes against ISIS targets in Syria and Iraq. Ruskies are just mad because SDF is advancing in Syria so they are trying to smear the US.

Because those sandniggers half a world away are genociding Europe and being used to attack Israels greatest enemies.

If we knew Trump already knew.

ISIS is Israel.

Thanks.

They were sent through Turkey but now the turkroaches seem to be on Russias side since they shot down that Russian jet and had that pseudo civil war.

Trillions of dollars in the Golan Heights and the east part of Syria not to mention the pipeline through to Europe.

They don't have a lot of oil left.

0.01 schekels were deposited in your JIDF account

As this user said it was part of a scam

This was 'resolved' afterwards by sending brand new trucks instead to avoid the embarrassment when getting caught.

Russian tactical map.
Red is theirs (Syrian army) positions, blue are the enemy (ISIS), Orange are "SDF" positions and axis of progression.
Numerals are ISIS defensive positions.
It's pretty clear the SDF are magically getting through ISIS defense lines.

That's because ISIS commanders are all Mossad.

He hasn't got that long.
If he makes no progress this term, he won't get a second.
But there WILL be a candidate, and he WILL be another outsider, and he WILL be taking his life in his hands, but hopefully will be up to the challenge.
Trump needs victories at ANY cost, or he will be a one-term president.

Nice rebuttal you subhuman double digit IQ shitskin

Make all this understandable to normies.

At the risk of being labelled a kike also, I had the same understanding from the events.
OP says ISIS, but it was SDF. Not much difference in reality as they are all terrorists. In short it's a shitshow, but can't mossad the Assad.

Full explanation for normies here
>>>/bog/

No shit.

SDF are not terrorists they are are a Kurdish liberation force fighting against ISIS all over Northern Syria. They have surrounded Raqqa the former capital of ISIS and are about to capture it. They are getting arms ammunition and training from the US and support from US special forces on the ground. Russians and Assad are just butthurt because the US backed SDF is trying to capture some oilfields.

No one is arguing that America is bombing ISIS but its pretty clear that whoever is in East Homs is more important to CIA/Mossad then the random sand niggers they've been killing prior.

Another story that slipped under the radar recently is Trump striking a deal with the Afghan president to be allowed to mine for minerals in the country. Are we going to see any of that or is that just another pay off to the deepstate companies and more cash to fund their global operations?

They shouldn't mention it since it's retarded war propaganda.

"Go back to sleep goyim"

You would think the MSM who hates Trump would report on this because it makes him look really bad. WONDER WHY THEY AREN'T?

They report war propaganda that Assad gassed 6 gorillion kids because it benefits Israel and zog. They don't report this because it makes US look bad. It doesn't matter both those things are false.

Kurds deserve at least a little bit of land out of the shitshow tbh. They've been keeping the rats in check at great cost to themselves.

Didn't Trump end arms to rebel groups?

CHECKED

I assumed it was another huge distraction for yet another failed health care vote.

Russia and Assad are extremely well liked on Holla Forums. Your shill post is completely out of tone.

who said anything about this being clean, faggot?

Propaganda? It's fucking recon images, how close to fact does it have to be for you? There is clear collusion with the US and ISIS, this has already been established. faggot. vid related.
Doesn't Russia (and everyone else) have everything to gain and nothing to lose if it can show the american people, just who and how hard they are getting rapped?
Assuming their goal is global deescalation of conflict.

It is actually good he is doing this because the less distractions Americans have the more they pay attention to what is going on in the world and in their own country. What are the millions going to occupy their time with on Sunday now that they are boycotting the NFL?

He is right and you are right on your first point. America has taken control of the oilfields N/NE of Deir ez-Zur.

Here's your answer from news 2 days ago:

Russia Warns US In Unprecedented "Secret" Face-To-Face Meeting Over Syria, But What's The Endgame?

archive.is/CdtEg (zerohedge)

>archive.is/CdtEg

>Why do (((they))) keep doing this if its not working?
Inside each (even semi functioning) cognitive white mans brain there is an abstract thought process that is whispering there is something wrong here. This is what makes the white brain dangerous and throwing away piles of cash to keep that from happening is the only answer my defective condition can come up with.

There we have it, ISIS territory is in disarray, USSOF and SDF are supporting each other and trying to take over the oil fields/plants etc. that were in ISIS territory before they are retaken by Assad and Russian forces to use as bargaining chips. Meanwhile the propaganda machine at home makes sure to make it look like ISIS and Assad are bad guys so that no one protests the Deep State stealing the land for their own gains. For all we know they already worked out deals with peacefully removing ISIS militants to a new area and/or those trucks are SDF manned now.

You mean absolutely zero difference.

Fuck the Gommie Kurds and fuck you, shill.

So where is the actual proof? Some aerial pictures (for ants) of vehicles?

How many fucking armories and vehicle depos has ISIS raided again? I'm as weary about the deep state/cia/zog as anybody else but that doesn't mean Russia isn't completely full of shit and playing realpolitik from time to time as either.

As for ISIS support, we know that the previous administration funded ISIS just like they fund SDF as "moderate rebels" this comes straight from the nigger's mouth and we have other shifty documents and videos from neokikes and the like. We don't have any conclusive evidence that that is still the case among the current administration or whether the remainder of US special forces and CIA are finishing old orders, orders by (((someone))) else or orders given by the current administration.

No they don't. They all deserve to be gassed. Saddam knew how to deal with these fucking rats.

This is still a bad thing, any US military and SDF gains really amounts to gains for Israel.

see

No, kurds cooperate with Israel either directly or indirectly. They should be eliminated or at least removed from Syria.

This is your problem, right here.

We have no reason to think that that is not still the case among the current administration.

any russian bros care to translate?

This is a issue of Religion of Cuck™ itself. Given enough time this is what all muslims nations will come to.
I still just don't see why I should care about a bunch of inbred orcs killing each other while my peoples are infected with a parasite. With or without jews, muslims would have no issue invading Europe.

So basically you have no real proof ISIS is Israel. Instead you fall into the narrative(perpetrated by jews) that ISIS are evil fascists that need to be stopped. Oh vey they're just like the nazi's.

Again I don't really care if Palestinians are killed for the right or wrong reasons. I don't care if they were killed in the name of Judaism or Christianity.

I feel that the entire issue is a distraction. You're all sitting here choosing sides in a fight between one group of people who want you dead and another group of people who want you dead. Meanwhile there is a disgusting kike right behind you giving you orders to pick a side when they are killing each other and telling you to become a pacifist when they are attacking you.

Greater Israel is not a threat to a de-jued Europe. We are superior. Kill the traitor before you kill your enemy. Losing Syria does not mean the jews have finally won. The jews have won a long long time ago. Its time to change that.

Kek, didn't expect the shills to start claiming ISIS are secretely the good guys. Must be their way of saving face for jews in Israel and US.

How exactly is saying that ISIS are doing the bidding of kikes somehow the narrative jews want. While you are at it please explain how they ave been on the border to Israel for years and only kill palestinians, and the one time they killed in israeli they sent a formal apology. That being the only time they have ever apologized for killing someone.
Enough with your strawman bullshit. First you start defending kikes saying they can't be working for Israel despite all the evidence, then you claim that anons should instead fight the jews which they are. Then you turn around again and start shilling hard for the kikes
You openly admit you know what exactly ISIS is doing there, trying to help create greater israel. Then you act as if it is a good idea to let the kikes fulfill their shitty prophecies. Israels existence is a threat to the world
I will keep that in mind traitor

desperation is a hell of a drug.

Pure agitprop.

Nah. Bullshit. Anyone who's dealt with arabs knows they're backstabbing liars, and you dont let your guard down around them. Combat hardened american troops know this better than anyone. This detail alone tells me this is disinfo.

Russia & Syria are shelling US-backed kurds today. Things are getting nasty quick. US will have to leave if they don't increase ground troops.

Nothing new that we didn't know, just now sure that it is going on

I want the pic in OP translated. I want to know when the pic was taken. I can't read a Damn thing on it.

Without knowing Wtf is being alleged or pointed out, this thread is just the standard bullshit of shill vs shill. JIDF vs RIDF.

Give me the info.

You are both fucking newfags and should fuck off with your cancer posting. I bet you just clicked "go to bottom" and asked to be spoonfed like retards you are. How about reading the thread, niggers?

Looks like Assad wins again!

Dude shut up you filthy nigger. Unless you're a true oldfag I've likely been here longer than you. But that's beside the point.

I don't want to hear some Fucking shills opinion. Because these threads are always full of them. And I don't have a goddamn Cyrillic keyboard to translate this shit myself via jewgle.

Requesting to get info isn't a goddamn cancer post, you stupid faggot. Please direct me to the post that has the translation and I'll see myself to the oven. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

howbout you read the thread, find it, then link me to it.

Just because you are an old fag, doesn't mean you are not inept or a moron. Also, I am inclined to think you are not even an old fag.

There is some sort of "charity scam" that involves duping Americans into giving their cars to "charity" and then shipping the cars overseas. I'm not sure about the mechanics of the scam, but it's possible the vehicles were brought out of the US like that.

This.

Shills claiming to be /sg/, claiming Russia making shit up with sat images showing clearly US vehicles/operations and that SDF are good. Fucking hell the desperation.

According to mr 'oyyy i'm /sg/' faggot above, this doesn't exist.
It's the exact same equipment as photographed ffs. Thinking US would give advanced comms gear and similar to SDF/ISISniggers is laughable.

We really need to ramp this up into a reverse Cuban Missile Crisis.

DON’T WAIT FOR THE TRANSLATION, US GOVERNMENT; JUST ANSWER.

Fuck off you low effort shills. You're so desperate to bury this because it's bad for your greater ISISrael plan, isn't it?
FSA/SDF/etc are all the same niggers.
ISIS fights kurds too, are they suddenly good now?

Hang yourself, you faggots.

They already know what is there, it's pretty obvious, especially combined with increased shelling and attacks from 'SDF/ISIS' and lack of combat between the groups which struggled in past.
USAniggers, ISISniggers, SDF niggers all in the same boat in DeZ.
They should all die as they are all terrorist faggots. It would be glorious to see Syria launch Iskanders against US SF emplacements. The 'training accident' rate would increase through the roof.

Thanks user.

No problem. I must admit, the picture quality leaves a lot to be desired. How the fuck they see hummers and cougars in certain pictures is puzzling to me.

So after viewing the photos…..having hummers aren't indicative of US collusion. Hummers are ubiquitous, especially after the Fucking cowardly Iraqis dropped their shit and ran away from ISIS forces in IRQ.

However, the cougar IS interesting. But still not a smoking gun of CONTINUED collusion after king nigger was desposed. I have no doubt that the ((CIA)) and that faggot McCain created, funded and armed ISIS.

USSF/SOF usually rides in indig vehicles when they fuck about doing their secret squirrel shit. So I highly doubt that they would be driving in hummers bringing huge amounts of attention to themselves.

The allegations of the airlifting ISIS commanders from the battlefield is a particularly explosive and serious allegation. One of which a photo of a helo lifting off isn't really "evidence of". However, the location of ISIS forces at the LZ would be suggestive of that.

Look, before all you niggers and kvetching RIDF fuckers start slinging around "like shill" accusations like you always do —- I'm simply saying this is neither evidence of collusion nor does it mean we are NOT colluding.

I think king nigger colluded with the fuckers and would LOVE to see smoking gun evidence of the deep state niggers acting on their own. But honestly I don't think this is really proof of anything.

So yeah, ready for the fucking shill accusations to begin now. If someone wants to actually have an intelligent conversation, that would be nice.

If that is the case here, why haven't those hummers been hit with JDAMs? That alone is evidence of collusion.

what about the fortifications themselves?

guess you missed the comms network support too?
Think USA would give SDF/ISIS niggers some sensitive comms gear on a mobile/armoured scale?

Well the weak answer is that there are likely hundreds or thousands of hummers stolen from the IRQ shitbags. JDAMS are expensive. But that's a weak answer. I have no idea why those particular hummers weren't blown up. Combat ops (i.e. CAS) have been significantly reduced in these areas…..so maybe they're focusing resources elsewhere.

If it was me I'd have SF painting them for air strikes for sure. However why aren't the Russians bombing then? I would. I mean, if the USA bitched about "muh dead zogbots" the obvious question would arise as to why they are hanging out with ISIS.

Personally, the Russians have a good opportunity to PROVE US collusion by targeting the hummers. Its a win win either way. Either they kill ISIS shitskins….or they prove American collusion with ISIS.

The catch is that they had better make Damn sure those are ISIS or ISIS affiliated postions. And that they could PROVE it after-the-fact. Barring that one caveat, it's still a good opportunity. But photos of hummers aren't a smoking gun, IMO.

From an objective viewpoint, it would take irrefutable evidence of a massive scale to be able to punch through the average American normalfag brainwashing. And I just don't think these pictures would do that. Maybe that's why the Russians haven't bombed these hummers. I dunno.

Nope. Fuck off kike.

I literally fail to see how a dirt berm indicates US involvement. A berm is a berm. Fucking Romans had berms. Anyway, I'm again not saying cianiggers aren't going rogue and helping ISIS — just saying I don't see Wtf a dirt berm proves.

I read the article and looked at the pictures. I didn't see any isis faggots with MBITRs or encrypted systems. And the IRQ can get off the shelf Motorola crap And install them in the hummers before they got jacked.

Certain hardware is ubiquitous to nations and would certainly be suspicious —- IF the fact that the hummers are stolen wasn't a given. And those Iraqi dipshits got pretty spiffy shit from zog.

However, DOD encryption keys and other intangibles would NEVER be given to any foreign actor. Not the IRQ mil. And certainly not to fuckin ISIS. IF they were colluding. Even king nigger ciafaggots aren't that stupid.

Will not work as you suggest. USA would claim that friendly troops have been killed and blame Russia, it has already happened before with FSA that is allegedly supported by USA and not supported by USA. USA did not follow the Russian terms of separating groups from each other and then cried about how Russia is killing their assets in Syria. In this case, they'll say that Russia is bombing democratic syrian forces and run with it. If they look bad, they'll stay silent over it like during all those cases where SAA would find ammo depos filled with American ammo. It would probably prompt retaliation strikes against SAA on the other side of the river and then escalate into actual SDF-SAA war if handled like you suggest.

Oh Fuck off. Jesus Christ. Its not just the cost of a jdam. The juice just isn't worth the squeeze to start targeting and striking every single hummer in airspace with russians and other actors playing around as well. Let the Russians bomb them.

I've already explained how Russia has a good opportunity to PROVE collusion if its occuring.

That's a good point.

That's why I think the Russians need to be aware of the obvious spin the kike media would put on it and be prepared to give a irrefutable evidence (also what constitutes irrefutable is another Gordian knot) that proves their case.

I already am almost 100% sure that the kikes mossad are helping ISIS through intermediaries. And by intermediaries I mean other shitskin forces in the AO that are known to "fluctuate" between ISIS on Monday and by Friday are back being the, ahem, "moderate rebels" the kike media likes to pimp out.

I REALLY want the fucking zog machine exposed. But I also would like it done in a way that leads to Fucking WWIII. Because we already know the kikes want the USA and Russia to nuke each other. To get America to fight the kike enemy yet again. And Russia is clearly interfering with the Jews plans right now to remove Assad.

*would like it done in a way that DOESNT lead to WWIII.

They were exposed multiple times. Directly too. Even vice released a documentary where they help injured "FSA" fighters in Israel by secretly shipping them from the border. FSA is a lie, there was never a FSA. It's run out of the mill terrorists classified under an umbrella term for western media. ISIS was classified as a separate entity, yet their ideological brothers known as Al-Nusrah were officially a part of the FSA and they still are after renaming. Lots of FSA groups were ISIS-friendly. FSA groups supported by USA were selling their equipment on the black market, presumably mostly to ISIS due to influence. FSA groups trained by the US defected massively towards ISIS or ISIS-esque groups. ISIS seizes lots of army equipment by entering undefended bases or intercepting a military drop for Iraqi troops. It all comes together into one. It's just that it does never hit the people, there is always an argument for denying reality because radical views are never echoed like kosher views. As a result you have to actually force the receiver to think and analyze the data, which they just won't do because effort and scary thoughts. Go ahead, compile all the data, it's been done before. See how the masses will react.

Mobile antennae/serious comms is a bit different to some motorola handset.

Sauce? Must've missed this thread

This. They are directly aiding ISIS through air strikes, artillery and other actions.
Let alone medical support, weapons etc and there are videos of them talking to IDFniggers.
ISISrael for a reason.

Forgot to mention, the reason they have proper comms vehicles is because they are US SF.. as alleged by Russia, your post is correct, they wouldn't give them such capability.
Therefore, they are US SF aka ISIS and traitors to their people and deserve to be hung for treason along with their upper command, they are all traitors and terrorists.
Period.

Oh I know. Its frustrating as shit. But honestly little by little it's slipping into normie conversations.

I dropped the McCain/Al-Baghdadi shit on kikebook and you wouldn't believe how many normalfags ate it up because it was that shitbag McCain and the obama administration. I think the key is packaging the info the right way. For example:

"Obama holdover deep state CIA agents trying to sabotage Trump by colluding with ISIS" would play a lot better because it uses the existing hatred of king nigger and the normalfag friendly idea that king nigger agents are trying to sabotage Trump. That narrative is a carrier wave for the actual info you're trying to get digested. Much like how memes operate and can punch through brainwashing.

Its all about how you package the message. Don't make it "USA helping ISIS!". That'll trigger normalfags into shutdown mode. Use the in-group preference and visceral right vs left divide to get past the zog programming inherent in everyday stupid dumbasses.

Oh and don't forget the comical story of ISIS apologizing for accidently firing into Israel this one time. I believe it was on official comms channels too, but I am not 100% on that.

Damn, didn't see that one.
Remember some articles about these studios though but that's just damning. There is a reason the blood, lighting and composition looks so fake and blown out in many of the mass produced ISIS videos. This is so they can skirt laws about terrorism. They must be getting scared of the goyim knowing..
Fucking CIAniggers.
And as someone who has been on large, international scale film sets multiple times, that's all how it's done on a smaller scale.

Say it with me user
CIAniggers
Pretty sure all Humvees that ISIS captured in Iraq have been blown to shit for a while now

Yeah that was widely reported, kek.
Fucking audacity of the kikes, they are digging their own grave.

They have much less of them this year than they did in past. There is a reason Houthis etc don't capture them ever… obvious targets.

Great work, user. Nice way to get the message out to normalfags.

Do you not know that Motorola makes more shit than just headsets? They make antennas too. All of which comes standard on shit we asininely gave the IRQ shitskins with DOS contracts.

Literally nothing about the equipment is a smoking gun. How do you fuckers not understand this? All the equipment is standard shit on the hummers and other equip the IRQ mil was "gifted" by the ZOG. This is NOT evidence. Jesus Christ.

Evidence is a high bar to obtain. Blurry photos aerial photos that aren't even as HQ as jewgle earth just aren't it.

Again, because I know you cunts will sperg out, im NOT saying they aren't colluding — just saying that this really isn't it. Not for me anyway.

You're using the word "evidence" to mean "definitive proof". You're doing this to obscure US/ISIS collusion. Kill yourself kike.

And you can go on eBay and pick up mobile base station antennas and other milsurp shit. I have two or three for different freqs for my HAM radio setup.

A photo that points to a gray smudge and simply says "mobile antenna" doesn't mean anything. No nomenclature of what kind of antenna. No make/model with NSN. No further description. Just "mobile antenna". Come on now…..

Look niggers, I know this shit is interesting but there's no smoking gun here. Goddamn. I want there to be. But Russia should be providing much clearer pictures and better explanations of their Intel conclusions of they expect this shit to fly.

If some Fucking dipshit user came on here with these pics youd be ripping it to pieces. Grow up a bit and be Goddamn objective.

I'm not obscuring anything you fucking faggot. I'm saying that to PROVE ISIS/CIA collusion, as is claimed by this article, then this is not it. Not by a long shot.

I've dropped McCain photos with him and baghdadi — which does WAY more to prove to normalfags collusion — than a couple of blurry photos with things already ubiquitous to ISIS and easily dismissed.

Fuck off with your stupid bullshit. Critically examining "evidence" and pointing out how easy it is for zog to dismiss it is NOT "obscuring" anything. Fucking kill yourself you non critical thinking buffoon.

Dude I've already said I used the McCain/Baghdadi photos. I already believe they are colluding. No doubt.

But these photos don't show anything. I promise you. They don't show ANYTHING. I can't fucking drop this shit to normalfags like I want to and convince them of anything with them. The McCain photo blew a lot of minds and was amazing for proving it. That photo of ammo cans with kike Hebrew on it was another gem. The ISIS apologizing to the Jews were another one.

These blurry photos aren't good evidence of anything, as per the litany of reasons I've already mentioned.

>One of which a photo of a helo lifting off isn't really "evidence of"
>I'm simply saying this is neither evidence of collusion nor does it mean we are NOT colluding.
>be prepared to give a irrefutable evidence (also what constitutes irrefutable is another Gordian knot) that proves their case.
>This is NOT evidence.
>Evidence is a high bar to obtain. Blurry photos aerial photos that aren't even as HQ as jewgle earth just aren't it.
>Critically examining "evidence"
>These blurry photos aren't good evidence of anything,

You have repeatedly conflated evidence with proof. Every time you say something isn't evidence what you actually mean is that it isn't proof. It sure as shit is evidence, and when viewed as a whole instead of in isolation, it amounts to a metric fuckton of evidence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photogrammetry

Also no doubt the photos are blurred and what not to conceal the actual capabilities of the Russian spy photo gear.

This is what I think as well. They don't release the good stuff to mask their capabilities. Smart. But higher res would be nice to see additional details of what they're talking about.

Stereoscopic photography is really neat. At my work there is a box with old Stereoscopic photos and special glasses that you wear to view the photos. Its really freaking amazing stuff. Even if it is boring shit like land surveying photos. Still really cool.

Jesus christ, nigger. You can't point to a smudge and say "this is X" and expect people just to accept it as fact. And yes, "evidence" is an important standard to uphold. You can certainly say something suggests collusions, but to say something proves it, that's a whole other matter. And yes it's important.

If you think that's kikery I suggest you Go read the beaver cap regarding language from when Holla Forums actually had intelligent posters on here participating in these discussiona.

"we" why do americans think they ar the only country on this board?

My point was that the SDF did not encounter resistance in ISIS held territory

Gas yourself commie kike
Any group that is opposed to the Syrian government or not legally in Syria is a terrorist group that should be crushed

The only thing Kurds deserve is a genocide

Ok. Cool. Where are you getting that info from?

No seriously I'm not shitting on you just saying I haven't seen anything saying otherwise.

I would consider the fact that it was ISIS held territory they advanced into with no resistance and then later are photographed with military installations indicating likely cooperation and later a Russian Lt General was killed by precise mortar shelling as proof
southfront.org/russian-military-observed-no-fighting-isis-sdf-north-deir-ezzor-last-days/
southfront.org/isis-shelling-killed-russian-general-near-deir-ezzor-city/

Russia has directly blamed US policy for the Lt General being killed and implied it was a result of the specific military installations that were photographed
southfront.org/us-double-dealing-policy-blame-death-russias-general-syria-russian-foreign-ministry/
Of course for complete exhaustive proof you would need higher resolution images or photographs from the ground, which will likely come later or you will see large amounts of US equipment captured from ISIS fighters near DeZ soon

So not the actual armed forces. As in, nobody Trump commands.

Led by US advisors
US advisors are part of the US military, which Trump is the commander in chief of
Yes there are lower ranking commanders but Trump still has the ultimate authority over

archive.is/YN8uF

Russia Blames US For Death Of Top General In Syria

Nigger, you don't even know what evidence is.

Yeah nah you're just trying to spin this against the president and the US military at large when it's clearly more isolated.

Check my ID, i haven't mentioned anything at all about Trump and not much about the US
You're just a shill trying to spin this as chess/insignificant and trying to absolve Trump because people might criticize him

no fighting between US backed 'SDF' and ISIS in DeZ recently

Maybe somebody should tweet it at him.

Fair enough, i wouldn't expect anything to change though nor would i expect for Trump to read his tweets directly, more likely an aid would
I doubt Trump is totally unaware of US-FSA/SDF cooperation with ISIS in Syria though

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Trump command, like Obongo before him, doesn't extend past the door of the oval office.

FUCK THE (((USA))) AND ITS JEW & NEGRO WORSHIP
go back to watching niggerball you fat cucks

America is the Great Satan

Easy, because they can pick up the entire lot for just a few grand.

The subhumans have been buying our used cars for years now. Go to an auto auction, it's all mud people.

shouldnt be too hard to get commies to run around saying "hey trumptards trump is working with isis we were right hes a terrorist"

They didn't even paint over the plumbing advertisement?

The reseller, the company owner sold it to, said they'd remove the decal. They didn't, FSA niggers sold it at the border, and IS didn't care enough to remove it. Far easier to understand than how Israeli munitions are making it into terrorist hands. The US throws weapons/vehicles to everyone anti-Assad, Israel gives nothing to anyone for free.

Learn to write, you bumbling retard. It’s would HAVE*.

What a cheap bastard, is the quality of life really that bad in Syria that they agree to that? I mean even if I were strap for cash, I probably gonna be the shittiest rebel and just sit on my ass all day doing jack shit with that amount of payment

$400 a month in a shitskin country probably goes quite far.

That helps how?

'ISIS is a psyop' is definitely an extremely deep red pill.

one of my other favorite deep red pills:
WTC was taken down with secret technology directed energy weapons, not explosives (research Dr Judy Wood)

jesus user

If you're not happy with the way things are going, why didn't you run for office, Holla Forums?

Someone should inform the Ruskies that Hummers aren't armed vehicles and are more like a large underpowered jeep with heavy tires.

This

Get out.

Nice knowing you, femanon. Now, before this post is glowing your corpse, post your fucking timestamped tits.

Armored, not armed faggot

I am from /SG/ and I tell you, Russia is just lying as usual! Are yoy really going to trust Eurasianist Bolcheviks, fellow White people? Ukrainian governement and YPG Kurds are your greatest allies!

holy shit that's a first, America Internet Defense Force that's probably not even based in yankland to begin with kek

What else is new, am I right?

Fuck off to the donald, would you? the US government is OCCUPIED by JEWS who just so happen to control ISIS. Democracy is what allowed said Jews to come into power and is shit. Until you come to understand all that you shouldn't fucking post here.

Oh noes! Jews everywhere! I need my safe space right fucking now!

Reported for admitting to being part of an off-site raid and for not comprehending the English language.

We were in good company before you arrived Moshe.

Can I get an explanation for what it means to drop the US dollar? Why did they drop it? How does it effect everything? How does it help Syria and fuck over the US and/or other countries?

jej

There are kushnerfags in Holla Forums? Thought not even JIDF was stupid enough to try and defend him.

Nice OP, CIA

You seemed to have convinced many of the people here judging by the (((replies)))

Not selling/trading oil in USD

Weakens the value of the dollar since it's a free-floating fiat currency. The prominence of the dollar in international oil trading is crucial to the US economy's survival

don't breed

ISIS is largely a psyop but there you go mixing good with bad. I get tired of this shit.

(((Dr Judith Wood)))