Jewish couple false flags themselves

archive.is/hcnrl
Jewish couple returns from Rosh Hashanah event to find a swastika on their door
yahoo.com/news/m/e190a9bb-2d20-3097-b271-68e835263472/ss_jewish-couple-returns-from.html

Hey rabbi…

LEL KEK JEJEJEJE HUEH UEHUE

Oh my sides, wow. I can't make a stupid enough reaction.

I mean, who are these retards? can't even draw a historical symbol right! TIP TOP KEK.

>(((Chosen))) couple so oblivious that they think anyone but kikes know what Rosh Hashanna is

I imagine Jews know EXACTLY how to draw a Swastika, but like the Christian Cross most of them can't bring themselves to actually draw it.

Jews confirmed retarded. Again.

HALE HORTLER
PASS THE JUICE

for historical education, you would be surprised just how easy to mess up a swastika. it's deceptively easy to be half way through and go "oh shit what?"

How do people fuck up a Swastika so bad? It's a plus shape with four things at the end. I'd at least somewhat understand drawing it the wrong way, but fucking Christ.

they're shitskins and jews. can't into spatial intelligence like the white man

when you look at most of them, you can see that they are trying to draw it in two strokes and that's where they fuck it up. Either they are so dumb that they need six strokes to get it right, or they are intentionally drawing it wrong

I wonder if you could use this as a test. A shibboleth if you will. If they can't draw it, even with an example in front of them, they're a kike.

hale hortler

the memes are eternal

I think they intentionally do it wrong in order to make "nazi" supporters look dumb. The news coverage for these stories always goes like:

It reinforces the dumb nazi bigot stereotype for all the normalfags watching the nightly news. Then none of those people hear the follow up story three weeks later when it's discovered to be a "hoax" by some kike.

I just remember from middle school, whenever someone would draw a Swastika to be edgy, they'd just draw a + or an X and add the four bars at the end. There's better ways to do it, obviously, but that's how most normies here did it. I assumed that most people drew it like that, so seeing this baffles me.
t. Slav.

…watcha doin?!

HOTLER WITH A PRECISION STRIKE

Hurl H0rtler!

IT HAPPENED AGAIN!
This poor Indian man left his shop for five minutes, and look what happened!

Okay, I just found this. Look at the author's name. Gotta be a prank.

I swear Jews cannot imagine or look upon a perfect Swastika, it is like a cross to a vampire.

OH NO A SWOSSTICKER
These retarded things make my day.

HALE HORTLER
GAS THE BIKES, RACE CAR NOW!

Jesus fuck, someone change the tape. I'm sick of this cartoon world with its jewpid cartoon villains.

0/10 not even trying

HIL HITLEE

GOOSE DID NIN ELEBEN

HOL HORTLER

HEY

So that's what that is. I've never seen one of those before. Hale Hortler!

Technically, this just makes it all the more sadder that the Yanks aren't doing enough to counter-semitism that the kikes have to false flag themselves.
SAD

I always drew it as two S's together. If you are not used to it you can make mistakes like the above.

The One True Test of how white you are is to test your ability to draw the Swastika.

You know it's a false flag when all swastikas are wrong. Idiots do them 'till they get them right. Jews engrave them wrong on purpose because they think the real one would bring them bad luck.

But it was real in their minds

I always liked those tanks back when I played that weebshit vidya. Always fun to airlift them up a cliff and rain fire down on bug people and space niggers.

Self Sage for off topic.

(sieg heil)
underrated

fuck, I meant the post above yours was underrated

at least they didn't keep the hebrew font loaded in the sharpie when they tried to get the insurance to offer them a new door