Losing the Cultural War

We are in a time of change. Things are going to change no matter what. No matter who makes the change, but right now that isn't us.
Every commercial pulls at strings of tolerance and equality. Movies and TV shows obsess over civil rights and historical revisionism.
Post-election our cultural pull in the United States, at least, had waned, and there is obvious reason for this: we won the battle so we have stopped our psyops, and subtle manipulations.
Our strength is not in marches or violence. It is in intrigue, sabotage, and manipulation. Our strength is in the internet and communication, and that is how we must move forward.
We have won the battle but not the war. It's time to go back to doing what we do best.
Let's make some plans.

We cannot be on tv and be the counter culture that is going to be the actual change. Although the QR thread started a little sketchy, it turned out ok with a little collab. We need to be doing everything we can to saturate. Not just trigger a reaction but push the truth of this board out into the general ether so that it competes for common knowledge status.

Tell me how comic book industry is winning the cultural war when it's nearly dead?

We still have another decade of capeshit movies coming at us minimum

He is talking about saturation and exposure, really. These mediums are vehicles for that, except they are not mediums we can utilize outside trolling. Look at poor Sam Hyde. Absolutely wrecked. Posterings are ok, QR stickers are ok, but I think the next big thing is fucking elections. We need to run for EVERYTHING and shitpost enough to expose and to signal to here who to meme and support.

If we took over a majority of state legislatures for example we run the fucking show and can be a surprising balancing power against the fed. Constitutional Convention and a bunch of Holla Forumsack delegates sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me. Many hundreds of seats nationwide are unopposed. Many more are hardly fought. This is viable.

We're in an information war, we win by using it more effectively.

I heard China is buying the kikes out of Hollywood slowly as a rumor on here sometime recently. With their social conservatism maybe we could get a more even shot at pushing our things out as time marches on, not the opposite. Trump proves the market. I firmly believe most Trump voters are further right than him already.

Breitbart, although kiked, still has a pretty impressive and uplifting comment section at times as a normie/shill reaction meter. I have seen JQ shit fucking everywhere the last three months. Only increasing.

Are you fucking retarded? That is exactly what is happening. Millions of people wouldn't be dropping the NFL over the National Anthem protests if that wasn't the case. And after what happened in England today that decline is going to speed up. Expect to see record low ratings for the Super Bowl this year.

There are dozens of high profile examples of the massive blowback against Leftest ideology happening right now. The real fight right now is the Political one. Even though Democrats have taken a savage beating over the last 10 years, at the Local State and Federal level, the Establishment GOP Blue Bloods are still firmly entrenched at the Federal level. And we are now also seeing Fascist Corporations coming out to do the Feds dirty work with censorship and propaganda like never before.

only movie ive seen in theatres in past five years is Dunkirk. I doubt Nolan is redpilled but his movies are at least an experience

Nice discouragement shilling faggot, anyone with two eyes and half a brain can see we've been beating the ever-loving fuck out of the other side, hence their desperation to censor everything before its too late.

I have ambitious plans. I'm in the late planning stages. The plan is to build a community both online and in real life. I'll dump a bunch of terms to give an idea of the overall strategy. Home-rule, anti-copyright, ethnostate, open hardware, homesteading, open-source, anti-usury, traditional european culture, media production (books, tabletop games, videogames, music, films)

Liberals are losing the war on every front possible. Their only option is shutting everything down.

The beauty of that is china only wants whites in movies from america because the asians hate non whites and SJW nonsense.

Don't worry, the new wave of decentralized internet services will bring an age of prosperity to us once again. We won't be at the mercy of jim or any mod faggotry any longer.

No, we started losing ground because we started being banned/shadowfiltered from everything. All the social media sites ramped up their censorship x10.

We're here, so we won something, but we'll never get back the whole. It's reached critical mass, only executions or a century of intimidation will quell the gospel of tolerance from the Blue Church.

most people are disconnecting their tv

most people are disconnecting their tv

It's a sign we're winning because nobody is buying that shit. Now, if in the next few years these companies want to turn around, they will HAVE to pander back to the normal people comics crowd instead of the SJWs.

they took away the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack

What's on the TV and in movies doesn't matter if the masses don't have confidence in them and they don't like them. And box office profits are dropping, and people are cutting the cable left and right.

I think you are underestimating things. But if you want people to stop listening to the propaganda in tv and movies, you have to undermine the public's confidence in those institutions.

Media is getting more and more brazen. And it's easier than ever to show people how TV and movies are propaganda designed to sway public opinion.

im sorry, i cant help but imagine some autist scribbling in a notebook about how he's gonna make all these natsoc friends and play board games together and everyone will listen to him

but i know you're probably not socialy retarded and it's gonna be great

i look forward to reading about it

I am doing this also. It's been slow going, but it's worthwhile. Everyone should share plans for small independent groups that work in a future thread.

t. Odinist user

The QR code thing as well as the NFL outrage is good shit but we need to go further like that we wuz kingz on the assasins creed origins steam page but with something bigger, show them we are here and we will not accept what they are pushing on us

Yeah, words are just words. I'm sure the reason I'm posting before the plan is ready is more for my own motivation than anything else.

There is obviously a strong undercurrent of people wanting to build strong homelands.

One of the large hurdles is actually devising a way to avoid infighting or fragmentation. Even though we would all like to live in a nice white place there are dividing issues. Primarily around religion and political philosophies.

I am an agnostic-atheist and I think the only form of governance that will succeed in growing a large community is a singapore-style benevolent dictatorship. I also think Hitler and Nazis shouldn't be central to the movement.

Yeah, words are just words. I'm sure the reason I'm posting before the plan is ready is more for my own motivation than anything else.

There is obviously a strong undercurrent of people wanting to build strong homelands.

One of the large hurdles is actually devising a way to avoid infighting or fragmentation. Even though we would all like to live in a nice white place there are dividing issues. Primarily around religion and political philosophies.

I am an agnostic-atheist and I think the only form of governance that will succeed in growing a large community is a singapore-style benevolent dictatorship. I also think Hitler and Nazis shouldn't be central to the movement.>>10657819

Techno-Amish?