archive.is/DDCXm
skidrow-games.com/fifa-16-super-deluxe-edition-full-unlocked/
change.org/p/sony-sony-free-fallout-4-mods-on-the-playstation-4
nypost.com/2016/07/20/sony-zaps-jobs-following-poor-results-in-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think Sony is trying to kill itself.

LOL

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE XBOX WON

Give nthat they are directly responsible for the murder of MJ because he nearly bought them out and they've beeen sitting on what is literally Pedowood's dirty CP stash, it's unlikey, unless they've managed to remove their affilication with it that is.

good, mods should not be in consoles in the first place.

oh no now i cant make my character look like an epic simpsons character!

anyone who mods in the year 2016 is a massive faggot, unless its modding better performance/graphics/mechanics.

Why do you niggers post multiple threads every time something happens with this piece of shit game?

You're a massive faggot

this is a joke right

It's a clear photoshop user

I know which console I'm going to purchase now.

EVERYDAY MOTHER FUCKER

Who seriously did not see this coming? Who did not expect Todd to lie? This is rule of nature and yet some of you act surprised.

Oh yeah, also Sony is making customers pay of online Patches for the Ps4 Pro.

WHOS NEXT

Someone explain Sony's reasoning on this. This is beyond retarded.

Suicide Squad and Shitbusters have nothing to do with vidya.
The "no mods on PS4" is bad, though.

4THEPLAYERS

Probably something to do with paid mods?

what?

The PS4 is in the lead by a wide margin, that lets em pull off all the sketchy shit they want.

That's why they're increasing the price of PS+, that's why the PS4 Pro doesn't have 4k Blu-rays but the Xbone S does, that's why they don't bother saving the vita and now this

[Citation Needed]

Sony's probably scared it'll open the console up to cracking and they're probably right since we all know how shitty Bethesda is at programming

HEH HEH HEH HEH

This is feeling quite forced considering it was just conceived yesterday.

How did it fall this far?

which one.

Do people actually care? I honestly didn't think the whole mods on consoles thing was going to be more than a flash in the pan. A few dumb mods that people would mess around with for a week and then everyone would forget about the whole thing.

archive.is/7gYQ5
archive.is/cuhUy

it's an edit

the xbox is good at what it actually is. a media player

archive.is/XAiGu

I just fucking realized my sources are Cucktaco and some other click bait site. Its okay, kill me now.

Basically its "up to the publisher" whether or not to charge you a fee. I sense some greedy ass indie dev might just do it though

Eh, I am just waiting for them to show up.

what is wrong with steam? and why isnt GOG in there?

see

Sounds like the Xbone back then

Steam is becoming a cesspool of content, any braindead dev can get a game up on steam and just lie about how great it is, steam won't move a finger to correct the record, they did the right thing by allowing refunds though, the community is cancer and it just brings in hundreds of "GAMERSXD" who usually just play free games like TF2 and that's a big part of the community.

How the fuck M$ is looking better than Sony and Nintendo? So far, they're the only one that doing the right thing except for games, at least sony have exclusive

What would Sony have to do for you to stop being contrarian hipsters and learn to worship their towering nip cock?

t. not a sonygger

About time.

suicide squad flopped just like cisbusters did?

How is neofag gonna defend this one? Will they side with THE TODD or their sony masters?

Everytime.

No. It was widely panned but still financially successful.

Sony, they will always side with sony. When Skyrim came out and the ps3 version had god awful performance they blamed Todd for not being able to develop on 'such a powerful machine"

>after the link to your steam profile for free games so we can have all you private information from steam
gogshills

HOWS THAT BACKLOG DOING FAGGOTS
More now then ever, I feel alone.

Both the ps 3 and xbox had shit specs for the time.

THE POWAH OF DA CELL

Probably something to do with the fact that Trump's brother is an investor at Zenimax.

Who isn't an investor in Zenimax, fuck, my friend has stock in both Nintendo and Zeni.

No.

But no one cares about the Xbox especially in Japan unless Microsoft pays a bunch of random people off the streets

Exactly

I'm guessing they saw what happened on xbone with mods?
Not having mods is obvious garbage, especially in a Bethesda RPG, but the state of modding over there is nothing but dysfunctional.

Japanese will only buy japanese products and americans will mostly buy japanse products.
thanks anime.

can they please for the love of god just sue each other into oblivion if only to leave us just a little bit better off.

Well Sony is apart of the anime industry after all, they own 98% of the Japanese media, has stocks in 3 different animation studios aside from their own, owns stocks in Bamco and Kadokawa, and is #2 in the music industry in Japan

Sony killed Micheal Jackson.

This.

Stop avatar fagging you loser.

WEW LADDEH

Now

not in the universe I am from.
he died from fucking little kids here.

you know he's just gonna avatarfagging right

not even gonna check.

Its not cool to be jealous user

You don't deserve those digits and you know it.

Useless. Spamming for digits without putting effort into saying anything makes you a faggot,

(checked)
Its ok user, at least you got doubles

He was not a kiddie fiddler, it was obvious if you followed the trial, for christ sakes, there was no real proof of him fiddling kids.

Benis

Tabloid kikes need to make money user

And nothing of value was lost.

Because everyone gave up on this game last year.

Just like OJ Simpson wasn't a murderer, right user?

Entertainment industry protects its own. There's too many skeletons in the closet to have people start openly questioning their integrity.

Yeah, I should have posted it in another thread to pretend its was spontaneous

But here's the thing, Sony did not move a finger to help Michael Jackson, mmmm, I wonder why, is it because Michael Jackson was worth billions and had a chunk of Sony under his arm?

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

He owned half of Sony when all the shit went down. Pretty sure fucking FaggotFist god fucking speed does a video about the whole thing.

Only thing those trials had in common was that the defendant was black.

Nigga, MJ is a creepy looking dude, who wanted to have a normal childhood by relieving through children.
The nigga had his dad get prostitutes for him when he 14 and he only read them the Watchtower.

Same with the family chimp Bill Cosby.
He had consensual sex with models, probably traded pills with them.
But I have a hard time believing that Cosby had to rape a bunch of women instead of them just spreading their legs for a rich celebrity.

I would webm If I knew how

Celebrity 'rape' stories always piss me off because there's no way if you're big enough you'd have to rape anyone. Just say "I'm famous, fuck me and I'll give you $1,000" and then get drunk and give them five times that.
There's no rape.

but user, that's called RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE!!!!!!

Eh given how hard Zenimax were pushing for paid mods I have to wonder if this is really such a bad thing.

Oh thats great, tell us more you fucking kike puppet.

The thing that pisses me off the most is the people who got so booty blasted about Cosby are white liberals who will not admit the only reason they think he is guilty is because he promoted health wholesome values, is black and had a stroke.

Nice trips
No go back to your containment board.

Welcome to the real world dude, take this pill.

Oh hey you are that same retard from yesterday

Did you just discover Holla Forums
Do you think the ideas you adopted are new and isn't something that the majority of this board already agreed with when Holla Forums was /new/?

Back to your containment board.

>>>Holla Forums

I remember when this thread was about making fun of sony and bethesda.
Those were the days.

f50f79 is just read his posts

Go back to bed grandpa

Dude that was like a whole 20 min ago. if you don't keep up you will be forgotten

:(

Get out of here gramps this is OUR time

Thanks for proving my point

Yes everytime you lose an argument, know it is I.

well is it?

Yeah, the idea that Bill Cosby is a rapist is a shitty meme. Why the fuck does anyone believe a bunch of crazy women claiming they were raped by a celebrity when they're obviously lying for attention? People constantly make up bullshit about celebrities because celebrities are memes in the form of people. It makes me furious to see people call Cosby a rapist as if it's been proven

Yea bro, you totally won that argument where you got BTFO by cold hard facts.

dis gonna be good.

You sure are upset.

Nice Strawman, funny how Holla Forums used to have logical fallacies stickied on the front page and now they are just full of faggots who them.

Be nice to ubisoft or they will dox you and your family.

I hate how much rape is believed just based on a rumor.
Worse is we have an abundance of high profile rape accusations like Duke Lacrosse, Tawana Brawley, Rolling Stone, Mattress Girl and people still believe stories at face value.

Its insane, I remember in high school I would always argue that Duke Lacrosse boys were innocent seeing as the stripper changed her argument every time she was in court.
Teachers, girls and beta fags were furious with me for daring to save my judgment until after court.

Then when it came out they were innocent those same people NEVER wanted to discuss it afterwards or admit they were wrong.

Because Cosby is a nigger.

except the xbone is the nogaems of this gen unless they'll pull a ps3

microsoft is just saber rattling before TGS so they can win over some people before games flood into sony and nintendo consoles

MS is basically done. They've been trying to switch over to PC and turn it into a software "console" with little success, considering that cinematic turd they funded went on to be published on Steam too.

That's not really saying much when all PS4 has is Bloodborne in the upcoming Nioh.

Sony had nothing to do with the suicide squad movie you dumbfucks. It outgrossed cisbusters within a week of release, and has a worldwide total of almost $700 million. That ain't no flop.

You never had an argument in the first place. So keep miss using fallacies from your first year uni phil 101 class. Faggot.

Alright, assuming the +100m rule applies for susquad, it's still doubled its budget.

Xbone is the "games are on PC so who cares" of this gen.

No one can beat Sony when it comes to nogames. To them, gaming should be Hollywood with excessively-budgeted blockbusters & narcissistic indie trash.

LOL

The Xbox may have outmatched the PS4, but it's got a long way to before it can best literal feces.

I fucking hate Cultural Marxism.

but if 20 women say something, and only 5% of them are right, then he's a rapist

Kill yourself faggot.

"We want the PC audience" - Sony 2016
archive.is/DDCXm

reported

Such an effective, succinct way to explain what is wrong with videogames. Thank you, Andrew Whatever.

In a just universe…

They're just repeating what their fans have been saying for years.

I feel kinda bad for Bethesda now even though they're a bunch of cunts who ruined my favorite franchise beyond repair.

It's kinda like when you find out your school bully is getting abused by his parents and youre not sure how to feel.

Nintendiddlers >
Microshafters >
Bethesdrones >
SONYGGERS

Oh, I thought it was legit, mostly because of the souless dead inside eyes the bald guy has.

You feel happiness.

Happy?

Did your friend buy stock before or after pokemon go? He could have made a pretty penny if he bought it before.
Also the Zenimax one is a safe bet too. It will only go up with each announcement

Are you Bill Cosby?

You forgot the Blizzcucks
Those are and have been just as bad as Bethesdrones for years.

Not even close seeing as blizzard only fucks up their own franchises, unlike bethesda.

Didn't even know Blizzard was still relevant.

There are people on this very board that bought overwatch, take a look at the threads filled with cancer

Yep I will defend Sony.

Did Sony ever advertise mods? Did they say anything about mods?

Todd opened his mouth again before clearing things with Sony.

Also I'm glad Sony doesn't want the cancerous modding community. Maybe now this game will finally die.

Gamers am I right?

True enough, while shit Blizzard isnt as bad has Bethesda, but the the shit eating community and its defense force undoubtly are.

Overwatch is the biggest cancer in years, its a MOBA/FPS hybrid which is shallow enough and was marketed enough for every normalfag and Redditor out there to buy it and play it.
It was relentlessly shilled on cuckchan ad nauseum and tha ilk stuck with the MOBA/MMO faggots that still lurk here.

Do you live under a rock?

Kill yourself

"why cant consoles have mods"
"take that master race, we dont need a pc to get mods"
"its not like we..we wanted em anyways"

You sonnyggers are the worst of the worst.

Fuck even Hollywood is funded by China these days. Should have learned Mandarin instead of English when I was a kid.

Look at him. Look at him and laugh.

I for one never wanted Fallout 4. Or mods. Keep that shit on PC.

I bought a PS4 for Japanese games. And the only time I was ever on reddit was for CP and that was years ago.

But thanks for playing.

Some people make up their own mind instead of following the flock.

Going to offer a very concise explanation as to why this is not in any way Sony's fault. Let's start with the obvious of what happened.

Somehow this is Sony's fault, that Bethesda was too cheap to just pay for the same software they used to be used for the mod support, so what happens? Sony steps in like with Skyrim and tries to get their shit working. While Bethesda sits on their ass doing nothing but pumping out broken DLC that the Beta testers have come forward and said they didn't fix any of the bugs reported.

Finally the mod support falls through, likely because Bethesda did something asinine like when they launched their mod platform and modders had their shit stolen to the point many began developing DRM, while high res textures kept crashing the game on xbox one. If we take what Bethesda is saying here at face value, then it sounds like Sony wanted some security and Bethesda didn't want to be arsed to do so.

Let's just say Sony sabotaged the entire process, they obviously didn't but let's argue they did. It's still no their fault. They never promised Fallout 4 mod support, nor were under any obligation to make it happen. Bethesda promised a feature that if Sony is the one that ruined it, they would have known would be difficult to get through and didn't say anything regarding the risk involved.

As far as I'm concerned no matter how you slice this, it is Bethesda's fault either for fucking it up directly or promising something they could never deliver on in the first place. So fuck Bethesda.

That's Sony Movies and not even them for most of that. Sony the parent company also fired most of the executive staff at Sony Pictures and is running things directly from Japan now after Cisbusters.

I never wanted it on PC either but here we are.

I still don't understand anything.

You are a retard

Stop writing like that.

this is not okay.

people will make fun of you.

I think its cute. Keep it up.

I'm sorry.

Wait- what?

I don't like the game, so this is good news. I have nothing to lose and a whole lot of salt to gain. Not sure why some of you fags are discussing whose "fault" this is, did you buy it or something?

I almost forgot that they were the ones that did it. Never buying a Sony product ever again. Feel ashamed I bought their Phone.

Bet you believe the official line on 9/11 too, don't you gullible retard.

This

Here is one of Bobby Fischer talking about it.

Here is one of Bobby Fischer talking about it.

where have you been the last year.

>>>/Reddit/

Did sony drones or bethescucks get more btfo?

Go read the Art of War, user. Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking the law.

Not fucking Reddit, that's for sure.

I spend my time on Christianchat.net pretending to be a Gay ISIS PR spokesperson trying to "Find God"…

The limit for how much you can have with mods is well published by Bethesda and is set at 900mb. Bethesda knew this from the moment they announced mod support and didn't immediately begin working with Sony on it.

I love jews!

meant for

Art of War is just a quotebook, fam. You don't actually need to read it to understand the shit in it, you can easily sum up the entire point of the book in a single sentence. Saying "read X, shitlord" simply makes you sound like an obnoxious cunt

That is assuming we are talking about the same Art of War and not the other books that go by the same name

Then you already know that knowing your enemy is crucial for defeating them? Good, go get to know Reddit and how those fucking retards operate.

There is a difference between knowing how your enemies operate and knowing what they are doing right now though. One is knowing how they will act in any situation, the other is trivia.

Reddit CP is a scandal, user. Scandals WEAKEN your opponents, knowing about them is EMPOWERING and allows you to better argue against them.

Remember: Holla Forums was attacked for supposedly hosting CP. The fact that Reddit, until recently, actually had CP and even subforums DEVOTED to CP is rank hypocrisy. Use it.

"[…] will not approve user mods the way they should work: where users can do anything they want for either Fallout 4 or Skyrim Special Edition."
Well you see, on Xbox One the only mods that actually make it through and are made available are mods that bethesda themselves approve.
That does not qualify as "anything they want," it qualifies as "anything bethesda wants."
I'm not even necessarily sticking up for the Sonyggers here, but taking Bethesda's lies at face value is pretty fucking retarded.

I don't give a fuck about 4k patches – how about 60fps patches ? Well, patch. There's only one game for PS4.

Sony already demanded multiplayer games to run at equal framerates, so there goes that.

It's time for another fuckin hobby already.

I thought Overwatch was gearbox.

I guess I just never gave too many shits about Blizzard in general because I don't care for MMOs.

I'd like to hear the full story from both sides.

I sense a passive-aggressive slant in the news post placing all the blame on Sony. Plus the whole "where users can do anything" is clearly PR speak to suck fans' dicks.

Bottom line, I don't trust either company. Probably a scuffle over future paid mod support and who gets a bigger share.

Does the sight of a stronk Nord woman in a string bikini offend you?

wtf I love Zenimax/Bethesda now!

Fucking newfags.

Possible, but I'd guess it has more to do with Sony being afraid that western devs don't have a clue what's ok under the japanese censorship system and what isn't. Let's say a mod reactivates decapitation for the japanese version of a game, what would the consequences for Sony be? Would the intern at Bethesda "responsible" for mod approval for consoles even know that's a big no-no for the japanese market? I bet Sony just wants a step in the approval process where they can veto things that would lead to legal problems in their home market.

Why isn't that a problem for Microsoft?

I don't think Bethesda even bothers policing mods on consoles. The whole shitstorm when it was first introduced was magnified by Bethesda's unwillingness to punish people that stole mods.

Also, it might very well have to do with Bethesda's general inability to make mods work on the PS4. They are abysmal at coding.

Remember OP, even though it was a Bethesda idea we still need to shit on sony because fuck sony. :^)

They do, no blatant nudity mods though some blank cracks have slipped through the cracks in the approval process, no blatant copyright infringement see last spoiler again, also happened.
This gets more complicated when you consider how mods in Bethesda games work, if a mod modifies something that is ok in the US but not in Japan, the uncensored version could very well accidentally be included in the copy of the thing the mod uses to override the vanilla version of that thing. Checking the mod on the US version of the game wouldn't reveal this potential problem.

When you post the same meme twice you are literally avatarfagging.

>Implying Terrorists Peaceful refugees of tolerance and understanding DIDN'T blow up the twin towers
I'm sure the jews had a hand in making it possible(jet fuel can't melt steel beams after all) but nigger please.

That's PC in general, it's just what happens when you have absolutely no standards in place, what steam does DIFFERENTLY however, is give people a means to advertise their shitty game through it's greenlight service, and, of course, make profit off of it.

I'd rather it be a landfill than Steam be the judge of what should be allowed on their store.

That's one mighty slippery slope.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE OUTRAGE
PASS ME THE GODDAMNED SALT
BRING ME THE BUTTHURT

They're so used to crushing disappointment that they've transcended beyond butthurt.

they're either in denial or are too busy in school to know

It seems like no matter what you pick, you always lose, now it's just a matter of "what hurts me the least"

I'm going to wait for a statement from Sony, because I refuse to believe they're actually this retarded.

Oh. So literally nothing has changed for anyone that's not retarded. Thanks for the heads up?

they're either in denial or are too busy in school to know

mushroomjay been trolling you niggers for nearly a decade

I'd agree IF steam actually gave you tools to filter games definitively.

It's much simpler than that, Sony require you to abide by a TRC (technical requirement checklist, dunno exactly what's on there except that back in the PS2 days you had to be able to complete a game from start to finish without having to reset the console, games couldn't contains known bugs that would hard freeze the console and force a reset and you couldn't show Sony made hardware being destroyed or any concurrent hardware at all.) Bethesda couldn't be arsed to make sure mods couldn't violate it or curate them, hence Sony told them to get fucked.

honestly "they won't let mods do anything they want" would include crashing the console, so Todd's only half lying this time!

Seems to me that Xbox lost hard this gen so they're more willing to take risks like mod support. But PS4 with its huge lead has little incentive to do so.

Which is a bummer. I didn't think Sony was a good company or anything but I'm still a little disappointed.

On the bright side for Bethesda, this means more sales of FuckOff 4 for them as all the sonyiggers buy a second copy of the game on PC/Xbone so they can play with mods.

Why bother?

POST YFW SONY WILL SOON DIE

He only made 2 posts (Can't see one cause it's deleted). If you want to see real avatarfagging then go to the 4am thread.
So by that logic is avatarfagging.

The only capeshit Sony owns is Spider-Man and Fantastic 4. All DC movies are produced by Warner.

Not that both of Sony's franchises aren't smoking craters, but still.

It opens up the platform to arbitrary code from dubious third parties running in a Bethesda Quality Codedâ„¢ sandbox. If I were Sony I'd make the same call.

I want to protect that man

Ignorance is not an excuse.

These. Thinking otherwise is the path of libercucks.
Excuse:
POVERTY
IGNORANCE
SYSTEMATIC OPPRESSION

I don't care for either company, but saying you will have mods on all the consoles just to market your game without signing anything with the console companies and then blaming Sony for knowing how shitty and unstable Bethesdryo is and refusing to let people fuck up their PS4s is not acceptable.

Lets see who has the last laugh when mods break the xbone.

some retards are actually stealing mods and putting it on consoles even though they could potentially brick the console since its not coded for consoles.

sony is just being smart and not letting idiots fuck up their consoles.

Only watched the "pro" riot one and it's a load of shit god damn. How about fixing things instead of not breaking them more? Huh? No? Never crossed your fucking mind. "But someone else should solve our problems!" Fuck you. Do it yourself.

Cuck my life into pieces
This is my gay black son
Miscegenation, no breeding

Bethesda must be happy as fuck now. They've promised their deluded fanboys the moon on a stick and Sony has stepped up and said "yeah that's not how shit works."

Sony will get a lot of flack now in the immediacy of this, but can you imagine the flack when these games come out on xbone and people start realising you cant "do whatever you want" and that most worthwhile mods for these games require script extenders and new model meshes and all sorts of shit that will never be allowed in a console enviroment? We've allready seen modders getting mega flack over not porting mods to console that are impossible to make work.

Suicide squad made lodsof monie though.

Call me crackpot, but I don't think stupid burgerkids did that. They are too dumb to take the initiative, or to find the forums and all. I think those are bethesda employees pretending to be stupid children. The moderation did nothing. They asked for mods to be ready for the launch on ps4. They stole mods. Stupid people couldn't possibly figure out how to steal mods. Those have to be bethesda jews.

I will call you a crackpot.
Take a look here:
skidrow-games.com/fifa-16-super-deluxe-edition-full-unlocked/
This is an example. And not even as bad as the one I had in mind, since the spanish guys at least don't outnumber the english one's.

Basically, you have this problem when it comes to free content. On one hand, you're not entitled jackshit because you're not paying for it. You try a mod, if it's a shit mod, you don't use it anymore and that's it.
On the other hand, since it's free, it means anyone can use it. This is a good thing (everyone gets a chance to have fun with it) and a bad thing (EVERYONE and I do mean EVERYONE is gonna want to try it).
This includes rational people, people who have played games for a long time, people who have done modding before, and people who know how much work it takes to make mods.
But it also lets people who never picked up a mod tool, people who want your mod to replace the DLC since they don't want to buy it, people who WANT IT SO GODDAMN MUCH and if you don't give it's because you hate PS4 which leads me to the last group: mostly kids who take console wars too serious.
Ever since it's conception, Holla Forums always had console wars. But for the most part, they're taken lightly and they're a sort of great jokes and fun.
It takes a special kind of autism to actually take a console war seriously. It takes a VERY CONCENTRATED kind of autism to feel insulted everytime someone so much as hints that he dislikes your console of choice.

Now tell me. If someone with that kinda of Power Level got his hands on a keyboard, logged into Bethesda Forums, and started posting…
What do you think would happen?

kek

SONY IS SHIT
M$ IS SHIT
NINTENDO IS SHIT
FUCK THESE CORPORATE KIKES AND FUCK VIDEOGAMES

probably sony scared of piracy

Excellent decision. Mods shouldn't be available on consoles. It goes against the, "I just put the game in and it werks!!" directive. Consoles are for nufags: males so feminine and faggoty even bottom bitch ass cleaners don't want to poz them up. nufags go through life scared of failing. Just thinking of the scary dangers of PC gaming makes their buttpussies clench.

This hasn't been true since late last gen. Consoles are basically inferior PCs now, with nearly all problems but none of the benefits.

Sony was ALWAYS trash

Fuck your stupid argument and fuck your stupid Pay 2 Win game.

What's the issue here?

I kind of expected this. Mods being officially supported are an anomaly even in pc.

An alternate universe. XBox is still shit with no games.

Not a single Console has been bricked retard. Although that wouldn't be too hard to do

Consolefags simply got trolled by one modder and a couple of clickbait artists exacerbated the issue.

There is no issue, just butthurt from Todd's ladyboy harem.

Many hate consoles. There are plenty good reasons for this sentiment.
Many hate mustards. There are plenty good reasons for this sentiment.
Many hate Sony. There are plenty good reasons for this sentiment.
Many hate Bethesda. There are plenty good reasons for this sentiment.

Considering what a perfect excuse for outrage this happening is for a lot of factions I'm pleasantly surprised how calm it has been handled by h8/v/.

Todd has a harem of traps?

see

Whos this piece of shill?

so is nintendo. if i had to guess microsoft is behind this

Can we somehow prank the consolefags into a complete meltdown?

Something like trending #cutformods or something?

Sonyggers don't behave like 16 year old girls, user, nor would they get even 1/4 the attention if they cut themselves.

is the complete edition out yet? im waiting to buy that instead of buying all the dlc separately

Some butthurt retard already made a useless petition.

change.org/p/sony-sony-free-fallout-4-mods-on-the-playstation-4

Wait wasn't this one of the things they pushed in E3 that Skyrim "HD" could obtain mods?

To be fair they made that specific anouncement in the Xbox presentation.

But they've been peddling the "PS4 mods soon" meme for a long time since.

I want to know how neofag is reacting

STORYTELLING

consoles this gen are the no gaems of consoles. console wars this gen are like comparing a turd with corn in it to diarrhea

The comments on that petition are fucking hysterical.

Holy shit, I thought you were just mocking them, but its actually there

How do I upgrade my PC to cinematic 24fps? Right now it's 120 and it looks WAAAAAY to unnatural like a british sitcom framerate. I want the movie feel, not the sitcom feel.

HELP

You downloaded too much fps, you fool

Am I going to get fucking overcharged?
I would be really pissed if that's the case and send it back to microsoft. Why even have an xbox if they make pcs? I think they are deliberately nerfing tower pc's to let the xbox one look better with its 24fps. Scumbags. And people will continue to buy the microsoft tower and get ripped off thinking theyre gonna get the cinametic shit. It makes me mad man

I wonder if anyone has posted that on normalfagbook yet.

downloadmoreram.com
Get some more RAM to help contain your fps, worked flawlessly for me

I swear if this doesn't work I'm done

I don't doubt you user

Not an argument.

source?

his ass

nypost.com/2016/07/20/sony-zaps-jobs-following-poor-results-in-us/

Checked!

Also.

Good Times?

What fucking language is this? Go be gay somewhere else, nigger.

r-remember when sony had some of the best games?

Remember when Sony made the Dreamcast?

HOLY SHITTTTTT

no

SWEET FUCK

ay fucks yuo main

Cant be less than a hungry sony bitch, dont you ?

wait a second it's september 11
i remember last year's september 11 like it was yesterday
i remember shitposting about david bowie dying
i remember feeling feels with feely anons on new years eve

and it was all yesterday
i also just noticed my 85 year old neighbour was born on never forget day

Can someone color the center of the PS4 Pro white?
It'll look like an ice cream sandwich.

Time really flies.

Looks like free modding and open source is back on the menu, boys!

Why can't more artists be as good as Sindoll

I want to fertilize that.

I really don't think many people give a shit

Warner Bros. owns DC Comics and all related movies, like Suicide Squad. Blame Sony for Amazing Spider-Man 2. They had nothing at all to do with Suicide Squad.

Sony is going to stop after the PS4 Pro. This is their last console generation.

Skyrim did and does have absolutely terrible optimization.

dubs=true