#boycottnfl

#boycottnfl
I'm sick of this shit anons. I'm done. Nigger sport ball is dead to me! I'd rather learn to woodwork or some useful skill than all the wasted time with nervous awkward beta males staring admiringly at niggers. Let's hurt the jew owners and remind them that they all exist at the whim of white america.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/IP0yT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one's making you watch nogball, nigger

I know, I'm just saying let's sham normies or whatever. Maybe trick nogs into spreading our boycott by making them think it's in favor of Collin cap'a'kike.

Nice

The Nigger Football League is boring anyway. Rugby and soccer is where the real fun is at. And you can watch 2 of those games in less time than one NFL game.

Oi lad, you taking the piss eh?

No euro kickball is also dominated by shitskins.

Im from NZ and havn't watched nigball since I lived in MA in the early 00's, can you gimme a rundown? from what I can gather some mulatto looking guy won't stand for the anthem? is it slavery? BLM bullshit? paid shill?

This is the 2017 Manchester United fc.
Yeah, nah, shitskins city.

fuck these stupid sports. literally pointless shit.

Not even close to how many niggers are in NFL though. Pic related is your average european football team, sure there are some shitskins, but its nowhere close to niggerball.

Normies hate this shit, stoke the outrage, target it at Normies.

Still a lot more shitskins than hockey, it's also boring as fuck and filled with prissy faggots flopping all over the place. Fuck divegrass.

Basically a half black refused to stand for the traditional national anthem.
Fact is he is a shit player and wasn't signed so everyone says he is whiteballed. So then the glorious emperor called him a son of a bitch and suggested owners fire people like that. So basically now spoiled nigs with millions of dollars are refusing to stand in solidarity with a shit player.

So WE should encourage through meme magick the NFL to lose money. Shame people with nfl swag etc.
The media is all over it, which is backfiring; people are passed at celebrity brats.

Hit them in their pocketbook. That will force the jew owners to stand down.

NFL sponsors:

Gatorade (PepsiCo)
Visa
Campbell’s Soup
FedEx
Frito-Lay (PepsiCo)
Mars Snackfood
Pepsi (PepsiCo)
Dairy Management Inc.
Bridgestone
Gillette/Head & Shoulders/
Vicks/Old Spice (Procter & Gamble)
Verizon
Barclays
Papa John’s
Castrol
Anheuser-Busch
USAA
Bose
Courtyard by Marriot
Xbox (Microsoft)
Quaker Oats (PepsiCo)
Tide/Duracell (Procter & Gamble)
Lenovo
McDonald's
SAP
Surface/Windows (Microsoft)
CoverGirl (Procter & Gamble)
Zebra Technologies
TD Ameritrade
Extreme Networks
Nationwide Insurance
Hyundai
Dannon

The Tennessee Church Shooter, Emanuel Kidega Samson's facebook page banner had a pic of TAKE A KNEE shit, so we gotta meme that taking a knee = violent leftist killers.

Salutes*
THIS. Can we coordinate some media leverage.

We need a twitter list of all the sponsorship of nfl

Good thinking user.

Anyone have the Tennessee shooters Facebook image with the knee taking shit

Let's link the mad nigger church shooter with the cap a kike shit

I hope I don't fuck this up… >>>>10656546

Niggers For Life NFL

Cowboys' owner said he's firing any chimps that kneel.

DO IT!
I suggest finding some good aspen wood. It's easy to work, looks good, and is strong enough to give you good feedback. Get some good widdling knives and a draw knife and just make some random things to start. You'll get a better feel for the material by using your hands to start rather than powertools, and you'll get strong hands and manual dexterity out of it.

Get a boycott page set up for those companies and an email to spam. If they each get a few thousand emails stating that we will boycott their products as unAmerican should they continue to support teams that refuse to stand for the anthem, they will talk shit to the NFL bosses, and the NFL will come down on this shit.

wew, you burgers sure have some expensive looking school sport events

if any anons on this board are still watching NFL, there's a problem. i hope everyone catches on to these overpaid apes in human clothing and hits them where it hurts the most.

CHECK THE FUCKING CATALOG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
this is covfefe levels of distraction
> they all exist at the whim of white america
if only

trick more nogs into Samson'ing

breddy gud

OP, that's actually what I did today. Made some shelves for the garage. It was a workout!.

I'm modding, a stealth trailer as bug out vehicle. Making a Murphy bed etc.
Feels good man

It's po-leece is rayciss, shootin da poor black folk goin ta church and getting dey life on track, dey dindu nuffin, we wuz kangz, fuck wypipo. #resist #blackpower #AmeriKKKa

When a reporter asked Trump about ((Krafts)) disparaging statement about him lol. I wanna say that's on purpose.

The secret to woodworking is to ignore all those faggots that tell you start simple. Jump straight in to furniture. Doesn't matter how much you fuck up because you can easily sell that shit at festival. People love that primitive shit for some reason.

I wonder what the Monday Night Football were? Sunday Night Football's rating shit the bed.

*ratings

(checked)
I used to think Rush was a boor.

Are the kikes scared of white not buying their shit or scared telling pet niggers to stop?

It's interesting they choose all girls of the same skin tone

I figure someone here can improve on this.

can't think of a caption

fuck off with this kike Alamo meme Alamo kike. Nobody wants niggers around, not even as slaves. They can go back to Africa where they came from and you can go back to Hell where you came from.

fuck off with this kike Alamo meme Alamo kike. Nobody wants niggers around, not even as slaves. They can go back to Africa where they came from and you can go back to Hell where you came from.

another

I still prefer the nigger whipper 5000 tweet.

It looks like less than half of them are German.

Top Kek.

Limbaugh actually made an attempt at buying the Rams when they were in St. Louis. He was part of an investment group, and eventually withdrew from the group because the Players' Union (read: niggers) threw a bitchfit over him trying to own a team because Republican, conservative, rayciss, etc.

Archive link because don't give clicks to the Guardian:
archive.fo/IP0yT