Rimworld General

I found a Jew in Rim World acting as a trader. How to I go about killing her and her comrades without getting bad rep with their trader groups?

Also, what's your current build/research order that you tend to go for early on?

Fuck Solarflares

Other urls found in this thread:

come-and-hear.com/dilling/chapt04.html
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=63720&start=225
www13.zippyshare.com/v/KA20IsPc/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really? I mean I heard the method to kill them without getting rep hit is by boxing them in and turning the cooler balls hot. But my colony doesnt have the capabilties yet to do it quick enough.

Are there any ways I can kill this kike without getting rep hits?

Does this game have levels so I can make deep or high buildings?

No it doesn't. Not sure whether devs will add in multileveled func but I know there's a mod that allows it.
Hey, do you have that webm where the kikes were calling men beasts and saying that we live to serve them? My folder disappeared from formatting.

Also, how bad are the penalties for killing these guys? I really want to drop the jew.

Oh, I'll just probably wait then.
Thanks, man.
I hope this one goes well, unlike Gnomoria.

my autism isn't strong enough for DF

Fairly sure Tynan said he'd never add in z-levels, and I don't really see how you could just mod something like that in, either. The closest you can get is cosmetic stairs that slow down people walking through them.

The performance is already shit enough on 400x400 with 20-something colonists, anyway. Or, at least, it was last time I checked.

Dorf fort feels like a game that will take time for you to get into it. Back when I first tried it, I felt like it was crap, then I tried it a second time and it felt better but I got bored. Then third, fourth until the fifth it just clicked.

Two terminators from a crashed shuttle killed my entire armed militia.

i had a similar situation
the 2 aliens were focusing on my turrets though
they outranged them by only a few feet, and my turrets did nothing but act as a distraction
but i took 2 colonists with guns, put them behind cover and took down the ayylmaos one by one, since they were too distracted to attack us

And my favorite colonist died first. It took just a few shots to take him down. Who's gonna take care of the kittens back in base?

Fuck man, sorry to hear that

So I killed the kike, now the trader's faction hates me, how do I make them see the errors of their ways and like my colony again?

I'm a bit fuzzy on this, but…

Are they hostile, or do they just think you're a cunt? Bribe them through comms if they're not hostile, or if they're hostile then you should be able to incapacitate, rescue, and heal them up for +15 goodwill per fully-healed pawn that leaves the map. If they don't just attack you after getting up, that is.

You might also be able to have a colonist with high social try to improve relations while they visit, but I can't remember if that's a mod or not.

You know ,if you said that about some other game, Holla Forums would eat you alive.
Living proof of Holla Forums hypocrisy

archive.is/kxDUS
come-and-hear.com/dilling/chapt04.html

Thing is dwarf fortress is a 2deep4u masterpiece created by a "300k/month salary"-tier mathematician which has been worked on for more than ten years, same guy that made a game called Liberal Crime Squad.

Now compare that to some dwarf-fortress-like indieshit title from a San Fran hipster which retweets shit from Anita.

It took me 40 hours to fall in love with X3 and it's my favorite game of all time.

You expected to win that with no cover? I usually place walls or shit around that as cover then open up on it. Haven't lost a colonist since

The high social thing is the hospitality mod, gives those visitors purpose and you get paid when those shits crash your colony and steal all your food

Well, I kinda arrested the Jew then they seem to get all up and arms, probably about how I'm anti-Semitic. My score went from 27 all the way to -80.

Thing is compared to Dorf Fort, that other piece of shit has now redeeming factor in it.

You have that in webm form?

They crash your colony? Fuck.

First thing is always stone cutting for muh non-flammable floors and walls, then turrets, then brewing. Gotta keep those colonists happy.

There are better ways to handle that.

Wipe this meme from the face of the earth.
Also what the fuck is this genre? Dorf-like?

Nah, I hope dorf-like doesn't get caught on. I think management game suits it well since you have to micromanage a lot.

Those are impossible to defeat if you get unlucky, because those worms are fucking invincible. I don't understand what kind of weapons you're supposed to use in order to not get obliterated trying to kill a worm that has that rocker launcher weapon.

I had 8 or 9 or something colonists all with assault rifles and kevlar helmets and body armor but they all got destroyed by one fucking worm. And no, I did not bunch them up together, and yes I did use cover.

Yeah get cancer, you queer. YOu didn't even use trees as cover. Not to mention your line of fire is ass.

If DF is so great, why don't I have any desire to get back to it ever again?

Face it, DF is a mess.
A somewhat fun mess, but a mess.

Conversely, Rimworld was supposed to release at version 10- that's the feature complete version.

That's hardly an excuse when it's been in alpha since the time creatures in your pic existed.

It's halfway through an alpha projected to last 20 years.

Unlike Rimworld, which was kikestarted and then released on steam as early access and blatantly rips assets from Prison Architect. Which was also kikestarted and early access.

Were there any cases where your own pawns get trapped in it? Looks like it could easily backfire with the way pathfinder works in this game.

I had barely any firearms for everyone and those niggers are right outside my base.

There's no fixing that thing, since it's all ascii and text
It's gonna remain a mess

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DF cucks defend this, but have the gall to complain about Shekel Citizen

You can just release arrested colonists, they're still considered part of your faction.

I'm making Craphill great again.

At least Toady isn't charging $800 for ASCII characters.

Well, Jimmy, some people just have shit taste. It's as simple as that.

Just started a new colony on an extreme desert. Holy shit it's so much easier than ice sheet I stopped out of boredom. Great temperatures all year round, huge patches of fertile gravel everywhere…

And that is why you don't build your kill box inside your 1 entrance mountain home.

Can't you build ventilation tunnels to regulate temperature?

Damn, gotta keep that in mind. I wouldn't have considered the rising temperatures to be a threat at all.

Also boom-animals reminded me
At least I knew to expect the later explosions. But man, I love when stuff like that comes together and something unexpected happens.

So why don't you aquire better tastes?

At least Rimworld will be complete in my lifetime.

except df runs on donations and has a ton of gameplay while star citizen has nothing but a shitty FPS mode and is asking for ludicrous amounts of money
there is no comparison to be made

Rimworld was complete five versions ago, goy. Tynan is just keeping development going out of the goodness of his heart and because early access is an easier sale than final version.

VS

Donations. You mean like patreon?

Had it been any other patreon/donation game, half of Holla Forums would be going: "he keeps getting money while he's developing! He's stalling to milk you!"

Well, you are right.

Shekel Citizen actually looks impressive and DF looks like someone shat on the keyboard.

I'm pretty sure he was baiting, dude.

8/10 bait, actually rused some people.

Yeah, you blew it. Everyone knows Toady is an autist that's been working on DF for years. You actually got me to respond seriously there. You'll need to do better if you want to reach the top, though.

DF cucks everyone

So is Chris Roberts

Who is this "everyone"?
As so what? What does that prove? I'd be working on DF for decades too if I got money out of it.

anger a nearby animal and have the naimal kill the trader

So are you the same autist who's been ip refreshing and shitposting every thread possible the past few days?

No, I'm Katsu-. .. Mario

Seriously, what's the point of asking a stupid question like that? You wouldn't believe me no matter what I answered anyway.

For what purpose?

similar premise

Just curious since every thread I've lurked or posted in recently has had rather intense amounts of it.

Insecurity about giving an autistic thief money.

does the mod of rimworld do that?

Z

LEVEL

But could you even tell if someone was IP refreshing? Their ID would change.
More likely you ran into a few similar-minded an0ns operating withing a similar time-frame.

All the more reason you should have defenses, you gookfucker.
Don't take much work.

What are you, 90? Go home, grandpa. Video games are for the kids.

I think it's time for a new colony.

Volcanic winter? Or did you intentionally decide to make a colony in Antarctica?

Large hills ice sheet is where it's at my friendo

Pawns automatically avoid it but if they can't get around (say if I didn't have the gap on the side) they'd walk over it but still have a lower chance of setting it off.

Give Rich Explorer on Challenge difficulty with Ironman on a few tries on ice sheet large hills, you'll get the gist of it pretty quickly. It's really fun once you learn how to play the early game.

so anyone know what to do with a thumpus or whatever those legendaries are? because i accidentally tamed a male. it was bleeding out after a successful hunt and i tried to euthanize it. and the bitch pached it up to the point i bonded with her instead. so am i just supposed to go jack off as i wait for it to heal because its been sleeping for the last week in game.

You know what one of the core issues with this game is?

Events like ZZZT… that exist PURELY to fuck the player over. They're impossible to prepare against and add nothing to the game- they're just a wrench thrown into the works since the game is incapable of having organic storytelling develop.

Yeah… Around 80% of the random events are literally just RNG bullshit no way to avoid rubbish.
I usually disable shit like that, and the various diseases like Gutworms and the like.
Nothing you can do about it, and don't really add any challenge beyond "build spare batteries set off to the side", maybe. But then, if a solar flare hits, which pretty much always happens once a season, doesn't fucking matter anyway because now everybody's freezing to death thanks to no wood icesheet land.

Just fucking kill them. They're more use dead than tamed because of their 99% wildness preventing them from learning release.

This is why you build on top of a steam geyser. Free infinite warmth.

I heard (You)s give you cancer. Maybe you should seek help for your replies addiction, user.

Get EdB prepare carefully and bring some wood with you, then try hard to get wood through traders. I usually mod the fuck out of rimworld because there's too much room for improvement in the base game, and the mods help reduce the RNG crap as well.

For ZZZT in particular, have separate battery banks and connect them through power switches, then turn off the switch once they're charged.

Then why is his game shit after a bajjilion years of development?

Is it normal for the battery banks to bleed power though? Because mine seem to for some reason even when completely off grid

As far as I know, no, they must have something connected to drain power

My last game, had a power conduit blow right behind the two stoves that make all the meals for my colony fucking up the only two people who could cook, one of them was killed instantly while the other had their arms and one leg completely blown off.
This game is basically a Just Fuck My Shit Up simulator half the time.

There's literally no counterplay to Zzzt, blight, etc. It's just the "narrator AI (yeah, sure)" fed up that you have a colony that's doing well. You literally get punished for being good and doing things right.
Rimworld is the Communist alternative to DF.

Switches
Yeah, there's nothing
Mods have solar flare shielding

Narrator AI is just a fancy way of saying event randomizer, Randy Random is the retarded one that can send big-ass raids to your 10-day-old colony that barely has food while a solar flare occurs and one of your 3 colonists is down with malaria, the basebuilder and classic both are supposed to be "balanced", basebuilder just has lower frequency of events. The size of raids is of course affected by difficulty level setting.

Don't be a jackass. Dwarf Fortress is a mess but it is still a fucking amazing game.

So how many marriages have there been in your colonies?

Amazing if you ignore all of the flaws.

Like almost every game on the planet

Also I almost forgot to mention that DF is free and doesn't cost $30 on steam.

Complexity =/= depth or good

DF is obtuse, the UI is shit, getting anything done is a pin in the ass, it looks like someone vommited on the screen

Is there a current version up for dl?

Seriously dont want to pay 30 dollars for a The Sims light game.

yes

I guess im not seeing it in this thread.

Not to mention the learning curve is insane, and its player base is so arrogant and 'holier than thou' that getting advise is nigh impossible.

Are you serious? The halfchan DF threads are some of the most civilized and friendly threads ever. And for the UI, I'd normally agree that its quality in any other game would make it unplayable, but DF gets a pass. The important stuff can be done with dwarf therapist and everything but militias aren't hard to manage.

I wouldnt go to halfchan if they had giveaways for 1mil.

Fuck that place.

Though its true DF needs a better UI because its not user friendly at all. I enjoyed this because it was. I Practically beat the game with building the ship and all and had fun but I am not going to spend hours upon hours trying to figure out what fucking letter means what and attempt to see through the god damn matrix.

cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=63720&start=225

www13.zippyshare.com/v/KA20IsPc/file.html

Rimworld Alpha 15c DRM-Free Windows

Thanks.

Also how many people and pets should you have in your base. I end up feeling like i take on too many of one or the other and have food shortages. I cant correct it because By doing virtually anything (selling, killing or other) i piss off the entire group and now everyone is mentally breaking.

No killing girls. Even in videogames.
This absolutely includes green witches, who are really beautiful and need to be told so. Not like that wanker in Legend, no bullshit. Make it a damn fact if it isn't. If she's a fatty go walking everywhere and fill her belly with stuff that expands, like bread, need to make low energy bread. Fatty women end up looking amazing with exorcise anyway. Be careful saying things to fat girls, they may go whoremoanal and suddenly become something you want. Also with that shy thing from lack of attention. Which is really pretty. But so is ultraused discoloured pussy experienced who needs sex. Knows what she wants and is good at making it happen with hints mmm-hmm.

What a faggot you are. Killing girls in vidya is twice as satisfying as killing guys, because it's like forbidden fruit. You can't kill them in half of vidya, even when they're complete cunts, so when you finally find a game where you can, it's amazing

Why is the music so good?
Post your favorite song.

I wonder how protestants deal with demonic posession.

The only two people I've had even become lovers broke up and the guy later decided to beat the shit out of her. He also got hit on by a 15 year old.

You've just got to make sure you expand your facilities accordingly. It's always better to have too much food than too little so make 10x10 patches of each plant.
Most animals eat hay grass and it grows a lot more food than every other type that your colonists can eat. Carnivores can eat raider corpses so you can save quite a bit of space and effort just having them live in a corpse freezer. Also make sure your animals don't get into your crops because they'll eat them right out of the ground.
I've found that bonded pets are more hassle than anything else because the colonists get shitty when they die (which is a lot) or aren't their master.

I played the game several times, but quit once my fort became a bit bigger and more stable.

Trying to set-up huge production chains and digging lava flows/rivers, setting up more complex contraptions - I might as well be learning chineese at that point.

That's because you're a faggot who doesn't even try being objective because you know you won't like the result (the game I like is shit).
That kind of thinking is how blind fanboys are created. "I like it, so I'll pretend this flaw doesn't exist. Erase it from my memory. 10/10, GOTY!"

It doesn't get a pass.